Becoming Monsters: I'm Blue 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in town, at the bank some time later, business was winding down. Brittany had already locked her till. Abbey was just dealing with an unfortunate magician of some kind who seemed to be temporarily unable to make or perceive any noise of any kind, leading to a lot of charades and writing on a legal pad in order to get his withdrawal processed. Not the oddest customer of the day, that one had to go to the four-armed gray woman trying to get a new bank card without an ID, but it took some time.

Before she could start closing up her own counter to head for home, she looked up to see a couple of vaguely-familiar faces approaching her. An Indian woman and an East Asian looking one (maybe Japanese or Korean?), the same ones she'd helped the day prior. There wasn't a crowd of any kind, so they were able to get to her quickly.

The Indian woman addressed her. "Excuse me, I think you helped us yesterday. Abigail Williams, right?"

"Yes, though please call me Abbey."

"Song! It's her, get the others." The Asian woman ran off to the entryway of the lobby, towards two other figures standing there. "My name is Gambhira Subedi. You can call me Ghata. This is going to sound a bit odd, but my friends can explain why we're here more easily than I can."

The two who approached were quite the odd set. The eyes were immediately drawn to the woman on the right. A Succubus, if the wings, horns, and absolute acres of cleavage were any indication. Her skin was a deep tan, and her clothing was form-fitting but fairly conservative in length. In her arms was a sleeping baby, adorable in a way only newborns could manage. Next to her was a man of middling height, with brown hair and eyes. He was wearing blue jeans and a shirt with the word "manly" written across it in pastel colors. His eyes lit up with recognition.

"Hello there!" His voice was nice and smooth, compelling force obviously restrained. "My name is Todd Reed, this is May, and I really, really need to ask you a few questions if you don't mind."

12