Becoming Monsters: In the Mirror Ch. 21

Story Info
Details, Details. Homecoming, and getting to work.
4.2k words
4.88
2.4k
8

Part 21 of the 32 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 10/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is still a story of the Becoming Monsters Universe by Ai Loves, setting used with permission. All canonical and mechanical errors are my own. The yarrb is the creation of FelisRandomis, used with permission.

Ch 21: Details, Details

Coming home that morning was a hero's welcome. Paige was welcomed like a long lost sister, already a friend. There were tears, laughs, hugs, and plenty of admiration.

It was this last which had a very curious effect. Slowly, infinitesimally, I saw Paige's Aura take the tiniest sip from each of the other six ladies of my home. I saw, then, the process as she immediately and smoothly synchronized with every single one of the others over the course of the next hour. It felt... right. Something felt completed in my head. As she sat, overwhelmed, petting Nibbles, it all felt as it should be. This was my team. This was who I needed to have on my team.

Whitney and Amber left with her after we ate, needing to go get her things. Home was a ways away, they'd be a few hours. The temporary enchantment Sarah had laid on the bag we had used so much this past week had expired. They'd have to do things manually. Well, "manually," as in Amber completely filled an empty closet with random things she already had in her Pockets, as she called them. She'd have room. Emily, too, had to go back to her duties. Sarah went to go give statements to the OPP and make sure they had what they needed, Gloria escorting her for safety.

They left, and Lucy came to me. We sat together on the couch, breathing in the quiet. Savoring each other's presence. "Well, Jay, I can honestly say I didn't expect this. I have to redo my math!" She grinned, a wicked little thing. "And then there were seven. What's next, love?"

"Well. My slots are full. If my suspicions are right, my Class Ability is going to stop pulling candidates into my orbit. Acquiring her put me over to level 10, so there's that. You all need to check and see if you did."

"Oh, we have. All of us did. We were just waiting for you to get home before we picked our bonuses. If your suspicions are true? Please, don't take any more expanded capacity pickups. Not sure we can take it. The new girl, Paige, she mentioned she's level ten? And a striker hybrid build of a support class? Looks like our frontline is solved."

"It will be once I'm fully back on my feet, anyway. I'm still our only main tank, Amber can jump into the role but it's not her preference. We need to focus on the group. Get integrated, the right way. Get everyone's lives straightened out, so that we can move forward."

My wife's brows furrowed at that thought. I could practically see the diamond on the ring which she still wore glitter angrily at me. "I still don't like you having to take that kind of punishment. I don't care what your Health score says. I don't care how heavily Sarah enchants your equipment. I don't want you hurt this badly again, Jeremiah!"

"I can honestly say I'm working on it. Look, Lucy, we just took down a Balar. If we can do that and have everybody walk away with all four limbs and both wings where applicable, we can definitely keep up." I took a deep breath. It felt good, even with the ribs. Even with the burns. Things were simplifying a bit. By no means simple, I hastily added in my head. Just... simplifying. "Meant to ask earlier. I heard something about a betting pool? Dare I ask?"

"It should be no secret that each and every one of us rather likes having you inside of us. You also said we all need to Feed on each other. Two birds with one stone, winner gets to Feed upon the loser and then throw themselves at you."

"Are you absolutely sure Emily wasn't playing to lose?"

"It wasn't Whitney, or I might have suspected that. Now, Nibbles? I need you to go patrol the area for a while." Nibbles's mouth opened wide in a laughing smile. Lucy applied the expected slice of ham, and Nibbles trotted over to the fire escape. Lucy wasted zero time, we were naked on the couch inside of fifteen seconds from the moment he hopped out the window, my wife straddling me and taking me into her as I made sure I was safe to be there. "Now, love, Paige tells me you held out for a long time when she was trying to get you to orgasm last night. You made her commit before you came inside of her. That nobody has ever done that before."

She began to ride me, and I recognized the technique. She was squeezing me with every upstroke, exactly what Paige had done to me less than twelve hours before. Paige was very good. My wife was much better at it, helped by her hands ever-so-gently shoving my face into her enormous firm breasts. She leaned in and whispered in my ear, in a husky voice. "That is one of the hottest things I've ever heard about you, Jay, in all of our time together. She is gorgeous and sexy, and you kept control. You didn't have to, and you did. For the team. For me. For us."

I started to say something, but I was muffled by boob. She felt me try, and pulled my head up, touching one finger to my lips before diving in and kissing me. Deeply, passionately. Her tongue found mine, and they danced together. I could feel myself already beginning to approach orgasm, could feel the rippling pressure as a lighter one took my wife. She back up and looked me in the eyes. "Now I need to know how deep that control goes, love."

"Wh... what?" I was breathing hard. She brought me right up to the edge, but altered her pace. Slowed down, stopped the additional grip.

"I am getting ready to give you one of the largest and hardest orgasms of your life, Jeremiah. More powerful than our honeymoon, more than when I edged you for eight hours. You are going to feel like every cell of your body participated in it. And you? You are going to fight against yourself. You are going to Feed from me as little as possible. Show me what you can do." And with that, her lips came to mine once more. This time, it was more than just passionate. It was powerful. It was intense. I could feel her turn her Aura of Lust upon me at full blast, the force of which could make the average person cum without her ever physically touching them.

At the same time, she picked up the pace once more, her inner muscles working me hard. Perfectly coordinated. Perfectly skilled. A Succubus in love and lust, working her every effort to one goal: making her husband utterly helpless beneath her. I withstood that assault for a matter of seconds before I was completely unable to hold back.

I came. The word is pathetically insufficient for what actually occurred, but I came. My back arched hard, enough so that my feet planted on the floor as my body lifted hers up. I blasted into her, over and over, my soul touching hers in ecstasy and bliss. My world whited out, all I could feel were the explosive waves of pleasure consuming my being. It went on and on and on in an endless procession.

At the same time, I could feel my Hunger begin to draw from hers, pulling from her like a titanic ocean predator biting at its victim. Through the searing pleasure, I focused on controlling it. Reducing it to a nibble, a sip. It was an impossible challenge, as pulse after pulse of my being shot forward, and still I struggled.

After an eternity it calmed. It settled. Even this orgasm had an end, and I reached it after eons of fiery pleasure. I could feel myself still twitching, but the main event was over. She was, too, having cum for me at least once while I was overwhelmed. Hearts pounding together, we settled there. She leaned against my chest, sweating and smiling, and we breathed there. "Love, are you okay? You definitely did what you set out to do, but I felt my Hunger trying to devour you whole."

She was breathing hard, tired, but I saw the distracted look that meant she was looking at her Status screen. Doing mental math. You know, like you do when your husband cums so much inside of you it resulted in visible swelling around the belly. "You took a solid bite out of my reserves love... but only about 25% of my max. The reason I've never done that to you before is that I was afraid you'd snap up everything I had. You held on hard, and in most circumstances that means you'll be able to barely sip from me. Especially after we fill your Hunger."

I heard a creak. I looked up. Whitney, Amber, and Paige were at the now-open front door, mouths wide open. My wife and I were still very naked on the couch. "How long have you three been standing there?"

Paige was the one who spoke up. "We heard you start to cum as we got to the door. I need to practice more, apparently."

Lucy looked over. "Oh, honey, you're better than you think. First time since the Change I've had competition!"

Over lunch, the eight of us gathered in the living room. We showed Paige the notebooks, and handed her the last one.

My only benefit this level was two Attribute points. Amidst unified glares from seven demonesses and a Yarrb, they went into my Health score.

Amber didn't have a choice at level seven, but picked up a major ability. "Extract Legend only works on significant items. Things people tell stories about, that people know when you mention it. It grants a lot of power to it."

Emily had a major moment, level nine was crucial for her. In the end, she chose to upgrade her ability to siphon away pain and injury, giving herself the ability to delay experiencing it. She could, in effect, pre-heal it as it trickled into her. Also came with the ability to focus and pull from further than Touch range, which would come in handy.

Gloria, too, had big decisions to make at Level six. In order to better help with the role she was leaning into, she learned the secrets of Pinning Shot, an attack that would hold the victim still. She also added two points to Agility.

Lucy hit Level eight and gained another point to Charisma and Dexterity, visibly changing again as her radiant perfection got ever more so. Even as spent as I was, my cock twitched appreciatively.

Sarah had no direct gains from her seventh level, but informed us that it was a major breakpoint for determining effectiveness of her abilities and what she could work with. If we ever found Orichalcum, we would not need to subcontract to use it.

Whitney gained ANOTHER point of Strength and Agility, and finally hit her goal. Standing score of 30 points meant that her raw power went beyond what most would even see as possible. Her muscles swelled, her abs carved like dark marble and her arms sculpted like a statue of a Greek goddess.

As we talked, something came to me. I pulled up my Status screen again, and looked at the eighteen different progression meters I had. Each and every one of them had something in common. They all ticked forward when I had sex. With every orgasm either I or my partners have. Oh, my Class Progress and my borrowed Abilities might have other things that made them go, but they all came back to that. My mind was still on what Lucy had done to me earlier that day, and it meant something major. I could have that sex repeatedly, without harming my partners, for as long as my Stamina held out. That, in turn, meant that as soon as I was fully recovered, the training routine I was preparing us all to undergo would absolutely involve as much sex as I could handle.

Twist my arm, right?

Whitney, still overcharged from our massive fight the previous day, essentially dragged me off to bed after that. I discovered something as I tried my hardest to be an active participant this time. Well, two things. First, 30 Strength meant that she could in fact push my arm, head, or torso around at will, usually with two fingers or less. Second, and more importantly, the muscles around the base of her wings were incredibly sensitive to stimulation. The second I got my hands on them, originally just trying to hold on, her entire demeanor changed. She let me flip her around, rail her from any which way I felt like, just as long as I kept the pressure up on those overstressed muscles. Later, we would figure out that the more they bulked up, the more sensitive they became.

That afternoon, though, I had another major task. One which could not wait. Paige needed to eat. Sure, Gloria could feed her belly, but her Hunger remained. She had to be on stage, had to perform and be admired. She pulled on her clothes, a close-fitting jacket of modest length, and grabbed her twin whips. I had a feeling, then, and made sure that I had my own shield gauntlet and baton. The good one this time. Lucy and Amber came with us as well, just in case.

As the bus took us away from the city center, out towards the less-traveled paths, Paige started to get very quiet. When I asked if I'd get to come watch her on occasion, she stared ahead. As if she didn't hear me. The stop was not a place I would have thought she worked at. The road was not a safe place, one where people looked the other way. Where it was worth one's life to come unprepared. The door she led us to was unmarked. It led to a stairway down, lit dimly, and emerged into a room with two doors. Reaching out with a sigh, she opened the one labeled "staff."

When it opened, I immediately reevaluated what kind of "dancing" I had pictured her doing. The staff area of this place looked like a dirtier version of the back rooms of the Red Lights. It was early in the afternoon in the middle of the week, no customers would be at this kind of establishment for another couple of hours. Still, a selection of rather attractive ladies were back here in various states of dress and undress. They seemed determined, applying makeup as if donning armor. There was none of the humor and openness I had with my old coworkers. Their customers were set and what they could pull from them limited, and all of them had to eat.

A couple of them looked up at my presence, though by no means all or even most. None made any pretense of attempting modesty, having long since given up on the concept while within these walls. If I was there, escorted by one of their own, I was meant to be there. Lucy and Amber certainly looked more than good enough to be potential competition, though, both being unusual enough in their own ways to stand out. Paige walked over to one of the girls nearby. "Where's the boss? I need to talk to him about work I missed the last couple of days, I got caught in that demon attack."

"He's out in the main room, talking to the front coverage." Front coverage? Bar, bouncers, that kind of thing? No idea. This was not exactly the kind of establishment Lucy and I had ever really worked. Even the Red Light Rooms were transactional, at our own discretion. They never were our main income. Paige led us through a door into a larger room. It was dimly lit, and obviously arranged to promote exactly two things: a bar and a stage. On that stage was a dancing pole, in case I'd had any doubts whatsoever in my mind before that moment. Seated around the stage were about a half-dozen men, fairly burly types that looked like they could handle themselves. One was dressed a hair nicer than the others. Bartender? All of them had their eyes onstage, where a man was gesticulating as he spoke.

A short man. An Imp. His clothing was of decent appearance, though cheap quality. His purple skin and squat features lent an unpleasant air, not helped by his foreswept horns and lack of hair. I could see his Aura rolling off of him, a greasy kind of thing unlike the women of my Guild, and it felt unclean. Like his soul was making the room dingier and dirtier by its presence. I heard a hiss coming from my right, Amber reacting to his presence as if she had been slapped. "Marcus! Jay, we have to get out of here!"

The Imp, Marcus, heard our entry. "Ah, Diamond! So good of you to come back after missing work. And what's this? You brought me my ex? Amber, why don't you come here and sit down? Who are these two?" Amber reflexively moved forward a half-step, but stopped herself. This was going to take a bit of extra work, I saw, but unless things went radically different for the rest of this particular discussion I was not going to permit him to keep having a grip on either of them. I stepped forward a couple of paces.

"Sir, Marcus is the name? My name is Jeremiah, I came to explain your dancer's absence." I was feeling my way through things, watching for red flags or signs that we needed to make a quick exit.

"As long as you paid for her time and I get my cut, I'll let it go." Yup. That was quick.

I looked around. He had six allies in the room, I had three, and I was willing to bet a bunch of bouncers and a sleazeball were not remotely the equal of my team. "I think I see where this conversation is going. Alright, then, I'll be brief. I am a Guild Leader, and she has joined my team. I was here to explain this and work out scheduling, but I get the sense that you would not be interested in this."

"You're right. Diamond is my best girl, and the only reason I'm willing to let her crawl back at all after ditching us for two days is that she's profitable and a good lay. And she brought Amber back, though she seems to need retraining. I can fix that. And perhaps the new girl as well, she's sexy enough to run tonight."

By now, my forward steps had brought me up to the stage. I hopped up. From this angle, the short Imp looked even more of a pustule on the face of a decent Earth. "You will be doing no such thing. I will provide for them, you can forget their names. That's now the only offer I'm willing to make."

"You think I don't know who you are, Incubus? With your face plastered on television and your name echoing in the halls of every dark corner of this city? You walk into my domain, and then demand to take what is mine? Oh, no, I think not. I know what you've done the last few days, and you know what? I'm willing to make a bet that you aren't going to be able to back up that kind of threat alone." He snapped his fingers, and vanished.

"Jay!" I spun at my wife's cry. Lucy, Amber, and Paige were all encased in a pentagram that suddenly appeared, glowing beneath their feet. Explains why the Imp was confident I'd have to do this alone. I tossed a Disenchant at it by reflex, but it was woefully insufficient to do anything but bounce off. I became aware of a scraping sound. The men were armed with knives, and making their way up to me. One on six it is.

I didn't have time to scan all six, so quick impressions would have to do. Four of the men looked like they were confident with the weapons in hand. The other two, less so. One of those two had significant scarring on his knuckles, possible Brawler? I deliberately pulled out my heavy baton and flicked it out to extend. "Boys, you do not want to do this."

The speakers sounded. "Rough him up and eject him, night with the girls on the house." The thugs' eyes lit up. So. It was going to be like that. The first lunged at me, faster than I expected. The blade of his knife traced a line of fire across my chest. A shallow cut, though my shirt was not going to be any good anymore. The angles were bad and the quarters too close for me to blast him with fire, I settled for smashing him across the back of the head with my baton. He crumpled and tumbled off the edge of the stage.

Another dove at me with an overhand slice, I caught it on my Shield. He didn't hit hard enough to bug me, though I had to jump backwards afterwards to evade one of his buddies. The knife ricocheted off my belt buckle, resulting in my belt getting cut almost all the way through. The man stumbled into the one still reeling off of my shield, I dropped a Lightning Net on the two of them. Three to go. The Brawler was a tall man, my size, and went immediately for the knockout blow. I was out of position to do anything but duck, but when I did so he was wildly off balance and dropped like a rock as my leg swept his out from under him. I grabbed the pole beside me and jumped, spinning around it and landing on his head. He'd be concussed, but at least he wouldn't be bugging me for the next few minutes. My belt, of course, chose that second to snap as the movements overstressed it. The man behind me apparently learned his fighting tactics from grade school, he yanked down my pants in an attempt to entangle my legs. It almost worked, too, but I directed my fall to bring his neck in range of my left arm. I got him in a guillotine grip and let myself drop, stunning him.

12