Becoming Monsters: Stay In Vegas 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heath tensed up, the tendrils within her expanding slightly, and she felt him start to pulse in an orgasm of his own. She tasted his essence on her tongue, the flavor elusive but good. She felt him fill her with his essence as he soaked up her own. As he slowly withdrew from her and let her calm down, her panting breaths slowing gradually as she regained her senses, she felt the goop he left stay within her, the texture thicker and stickier than she was used to but not exactly unpleasant. "What... what the heck? Heath, where did you learn how to do THAT?" She sounded... and felt... significantly more impressed with his performance there than when he blasted the lizard.

"Um. Combination of niche porn starring Slime Guys and practicing with the neighborhood Succubus until she moved away last year?" Gooey was back to looking like he was trying his hardest to blush. Given what he had just gotten through doing to her, there was no reason for this.

"Honey, once we get out of here I'm giving you my number. 'Practice,' he says, after making me the star of my very own private hentai. If the ladies knew you knew how to do that, you'd never have time to do anything else! How are you doing, though? My mana is down a few points from while you were doing that, so I ASSUME you got a snack. You know, besides me."

He gradually reformed into a humanoid shape, once again in control. "Definitely doing better. I'm back up to 15% and my regeneration is starting to take over. If it's all the same to you, though, I'd prefer it if we managed to avoid any fights we didn't need to take."

Hush, for her part, was of two minds there. She definitely didn't want anything bad happening to Gooey, for sure. Another fight would be really risky given how low his resources were, and her own Mana bar wasn't looking so hot between her Geomancy use and offering herself to Heath. On the flip side, as they left the room and set out in a hopeful direction?

I kinda hope he needs to do that again sometime soon.

12