Becoming Monsters: Tidbits 06

Story Info
Scheduling Conflicts. Meet May, surprise everyone.
4.2k words
4.88
2.4k
5

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 02/04/2024
Created 01/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becoming Monsters is the creation and property of Ai Loves, setting used with permission.

--

Chapter 6: Scheduling Conflicts

Todd's eyes snapped open some time later to the sound of a loud knock on his door. In the space between blinks, his screen had gone from showing an in-progress minigame to being on a screensaver. He stood and stretched, back popping, and saw that his clock had jumped forward by a couple of hours, too. Lunch at the cafeteria was already out of the question, but since breakfast had been good he was still doing well.

The knock came again, insistent. "Hold on, hold on. I'm coming." No, I'm not until tonight, have to stick to the plan. His thoughts almost made him crack up as he opened the door. The temptation left him as the door swung open, as the person standing there was most certainly not who he was expecting. People. There were two women waiting there, one of whom he recognized. Erin the Houri, white wings and halo practically glowing with anticipation. Her tight and pert body was shown off once again by a bikini top and daisy dukes. What was interfering with her showing off was the other woman with her.

Simply put, Erin was hot. Standing next to her, however, was someone objectively much hotter in almost every way. Taller? Yes, by a couple of inches. Fitter? Also yes, her body not merely firm but showing a four-pack and some nice muscle. Bustier? Definitely, sporting two definite handfuls of perky flesh. Sexier? Very much so. From the tip of her horns to the end of her tail, her entire body oozed sex appeal. A Succubus stood there, focused on him and him alone, and he could feel her presence immediately causing him to tent his pants and rethink his dedication to the schedule he had so recently set himself. The fact that her shirt was both so sheer as to be nonexistent and ended barely past the point of decency didn't help him, either, plus her leggings looked more like a coat of paint. "Todd, is it? My name is May, and I'd like some of your time."

Even her voice was designed to enter the ear, entirely bypass the brain, and stimulate the balls directly. "Uh... that's me..." she walked right in, brushing him as she came through into his room. Her skin was smooth, even the touch of her wing lingering and seductive. Her clawed feet made a measured tick, tick, tick sound on the cheap flooring.

Wait, claws? She's a GREATER Succubus?

It seemed impossible, but there she was. In the bountiful flesh. Her tail was longer than her Lesser brethren, her mouth shark-toothed, her feet clawed. If the rumors were true, not only was she twice as good in bed, but she didn't need physical touch to cause immense pleasure. Or to drain life.

She was speaking. "... and if Erin says you're that good, well, I had to give you a try." May, the Greater Succubus, smiled. The motion conveyed many things. A primal hunger for exactly what you were thinking. A simple joy in the same. An unbelievable amount of danger. "Nobody around here has been able to give me a good, satisfying orgasm in too long. They just can't last long enough. Erin does her best, but sometimes I need a dick. If you take your clothes off, mine will follow."

Todd's shirt hit the ground in record time. His pants were off before it finished fluttering. May's clothes were off almost as quickly. She was obviously looking forward to this, almost literally dripping with anticipation. People will say the clothed body looks best. Those people have never met a Succubus, much less a Greater one. Her clothing didn't so much conceal and enhance as it did restrain the power of her body. His eyes were huge as the hypnotic bounce of her chest came into direct view, as her broad and smooth hips swayed. She turned around, wings spread, tail sensuously moving, and bent over at the waist to lean against the window. "Come here, big boy. Let's see if you can use that thing for real."

Todd took the two steps forward to get to her and sank his hands into her waiting behind, squeezing and feeling their inviting softness. Rather than sinking straight in, he then pulled her back up, his chest to her back as her wings attempted to embrace him, and kissed her neck. His instincts were feeding him information now that he had a chance to think, and what a wealth they were giving. Here was a woman who well and truly loved sex. She loved lovemaking, she loved it rough, she loved rubs and kisses and cum. She did not resent her body's urges. At all. The key to her pleasure would simply be to keep up the pressure. To give her all of the sensations she craved, everywhere.

His hands snuck up to firmly grasp her wondrous breasts, sinking in like they were being pulled there. Under his palms, he could feel her large and absurdly sensitive nipples pressing back against them, encouraging him to not hold back. To pull harder, maul them more and more. In under a minute she had gone from practically dripping to literally doing so, pushing herself against him, her tail coming to wrap around his waist. Both of their instincts were aiming for the same thing, and seconds later he was sinking his length directly into her eager pussy.

The feel of being inside of her was unreal. It went beyond dexterity, more like he had plugged every nerve ending of his dick directly into a pure pleasure generator. Without thought he plunged all the way to the hilt, her body instantly adapting and setting itself to both give and take the absolute maximum sensation possible. Her muscles grabbed on and started immediately working, and as he began to fight the urge to explode into her immediately he realized that he made one critical mistake.

He could not orgasm into her. Not for another two days. Not if he wanted his carefully-constructed timelines and equations to hold up. Meanwhile, the bliss being beamed directly into his brain by way of his dick was so strong his body was beginning to pound into her by pure autopilot. He wanted it to continue to its logical conclusion, rapidly. He NEEDED it to not.

The solution was simple, if not easy. He needed to make her cum, quickly and powerfully enough to satisfy a Greater Succubus, and he needed to not be inside of her when she did so. That was pretty much 100% guaranteed to pull an orgasm out of him whether he wanted to or not. In order to do that, in turn, he could not simply be passively obeying her instructions. He had to take control, quickly, and that meant becoming the aggressor.

His body disagreed. It wanted to keep pounding into her, to keep swimming in the pure bliss of her body, and Todd found it took a herculean effort of will to get it to do anything else. When his arms wrapped tightly around her, he could feel her wicked smile as she knew she had won. He thrust hard into her, as deep as he could go, and somehow managed to keep a hold of himself. Suddenly shifting sideways, stepping inward with his leg, he deliberately fell towards his bed and pulled her with him. May's surprised gasp told him he had the barest opening to seize the moment, and seize it he did.

The flurry of motion and tangle of limbs ended with him positioned between her delicious thighs, this time tongue-first as he assaulted her clit directly. Her gasp of surprise turned rapidly into a rising vocalization of pleasure, one which kept going as he brought his right hand up. One, two, three fingers inserted rapidly, and there he found what he was searching for. On a Human woman, the g spot was an excellent way to push her over the edge. On a Succubus? One who was this fine tuned for it all? It was both enormous and ten times as strong. As his fingers hooked up to pleasure it directly, his left snaked down to the tip of her tail, wrapped around his waist and not wanting to let go. The tip of it shone to his instincts, one of the brightest he'd seen in the few days at this.

The three together took the dynamic completely elsewhere from what May had been expecting, and seconds later she came explosively, screaming her pleasure on his bed. Her tail constricted him, her vagina practically crushed his hand, the sensation of that alone along with her voice almost enough to drive him over the edge. He didn't let up, either, playing her body like a finely-tuned violin, keeping her going for as long as he possibly could.

He only let up when the sensation and sound threatened to push him over the line himself, despite his dick being nowhere near her in this arrangement.

She lay back on his bed, sweating and panting. Her tail loosened its grip, and he stood. Slowly and carefully. He turned, only to see Erin the Houri still standing there. He breathed, deeply, getting a hold of himself. Desperately trying to get his blood back to his brain. "I hope I lived up to expectations, May."

"You... I... I didn't Feed from you. How? How did you do that and manage to not orgasm? I could have ripped it from you, but I never needed to before. You're still rock hard, Todd! I've never been with anyone who could do that! I never expected to find anyone who... who could go plus one on me."

"Wish I could say it was all talent, but however I came by it you get to benefit. I have to save my cum for a bit. Made a promise. If you want the real fun, come back to me on Thursday."

"The what? That wasn't everything you could do?" She was obviously shocked. It was a lot like witnessing a tidal wave for the first time and finding out the locals thought it was just a little one.

"I'm still figuring out everything I can do. I'm still encoding my magic, still trying to level up, still getting my mana flow under me. If you want more of that? I could use the hand."

"Thursday... you want me to give up on the first party night of the semester?"

This was a very, very new experience for Todd. He could brag. A refreshing experience to be in. "It's up to you if you want to wait longer than that, but I won't be able to do this again before then. Status issues. Only way it'll happen sooner is either if I gain three levels and get lucky with my Features, or if you come with a Greater Mana Potion in hand to help me prepare." He was still absolutely rock hard. The memory of the feel of her insides was almost as if she was still bedding him.

"I'm... well, that explains a lot. I can party any time. You, though... I think you're going to be worth the effort. What is your Class? It sounds like that's what you're using, but I've never met anyone with a sex-based one before."

He walked over and leaned down over her still-naked form. It was a bad idea, he KNEW it was a bad idea, but he couldn't resist. He kissed her, using all the skill his Class could give, all the knowledge he had, to make it a promissory note. "I'm a Bard."

She got herself dressed, shakily. Erin was still in a state of silent shock, and followed her friend out the door. As soon as it shut, his rigid self control ran out. He flopped onto his bed, grabbed his rigid member with both hands, and furiously began to masturbate.

Over an hour later, he had made exactly no progress. His dick was still rail-hard, but he was no closer to orgasm than when May had left his room. He wasn't even sore or chafed, denied the pain that would help let him come down the other way thanks to his Class Abilities. The memory of the Succubus's pliant skin and sultry voice, of the taste of her lips and tongue, of the feel of being inside of her, was both keeping him completely up and ready while also mocking his hands' pale attempt at imitating her.

***

Jem, Ghata, and Song weren't worried when they met back up to compare notes over lunch and didn't find Todd there. He mentioned he was going to rest, and it only made sense that this might end up with him missing the meal. Ghata even brought a plate back to the dorms, but when she peeked in through the window she found him unconscious at his computer. The plate could wait in her mini-fridge as she flew back out to the others.

They soaked in some sun and sipped on some shakes from a college dive as they chatted. Together, they thought they might have something that could work. Three different missions, all successful and working towards a common goal, plus they still had another day left of the weekend before school actually got started. They pulled out schedules and got comparing. All three of them would be in largely the same courses for their first year or so, before their varying specialties forced them to branch out. At least a couple of those, in turn, would also be shared with Tidbit.

This would, of course, make for the best study group of all time.

As the afternoon wore on, though, they began to get worried. Todd should have been back awake by now, yet he wasn't responding to their texts. Nobody had seen him all afternoon, either. Without quite saying it out loud, all three began to walk quickly back towards their dorms. They ignored the small knot of people gathered at the back side of the building, got to the stairs, and were practically running by the time they made it back.

Todd's door swung open at Jem's slightest touch, and the three were greeted by a sight they never expected to see. He was lying on his back, on his bed, furiously masturbating, looking desperate and miserable. His head turned towards them as he heard them enter, and in a soft and pained voice he practically begged "help me..."

Jem was first off the mark, rapidly and almost literally ripping her clothing off. "Song! Get him the potion you found! Ghata, what do you smell?"

The Rakshasi reverted herself to her full demonic form, letting the enhanced Perception feed her information. "Succubus musk. May must have visited. Doesn't smell like a curse, though. Be careful!"

"No time for that! Restrain his arms, okay? Might not smell like a curse, but it's acting like one." Song had rushed forward to pour a tiny vial of blue liquid into Todd's mouth. Once naked, Jem's powerful form shone with power as she invoked one of the Moon's Blessings. "To all things a balance, may my body bring relief to one who has suffered, and repay it in joyful kind."

As soon as Todd swallowed, as soon as Ghata's powerful arms pinned his rather scrawny ones, Jem climbed onto the bed and straddled him. She was no Succubus, not even close, but she was very, very good at giving and taking the pleasures of the bedroom... and since his suffering was of a sexual nature, her blessing allowed her to bring him relief. To Todd, this relief came like the fall of the Berlin Wall. Almost instantly, he felt his entire lower abdomen start to pulse and contract, his swollen and abused balls immediately began to let loose their power.

"Todd! Your spell!"

He'd never be sure who said that, but as the orgasm crashed over him like a tidal surge he barely found the focus to cast Investiture. Over and over, rope after rope, he shot up into Jem's eagerly waiting body. As his Inspiration struck her, he felt the headache of being at zero MP once more. This time, though, he was regenerating much more quickly.

With that, Todd Reed came back to his senses. His arms stopped struggling, and though his dick refused to be sore from his activities his arms, chest, legs, and abdomen all certainly were. The awful taste of a powerful mana potion lingered in his mouth, the sharper pain of the points his arms were restrained, the rumble of an empty belly and the sandpaper dryness of his throat all contributed to making him a pile of misery despite what was objectively the most powerful orgasm of his life. He coughed, weakly. Todd knew he did not at all want to look at what was on his Status screen. It would not be encouraging in any way. When he spoke, his voice was still a weak and raspy thing. "Th... thank you... May visited..."

Ghata released his arms. "That explains the smell. Did she curse you or something? Wait, don't answer yet. Stay right there. Jem, you know what, just keep sitting on him." She left, and a moment later came back with a plate of cold chicken with pasta and a bottle of water. "Okay, you can let him sit up, now."

They got him sitting up and shoved food at him until he'd had enough to be able to at least speak. "Ghata, you missed something important about May when you told us about her last night." At her gesture, she continued. "May's a Greater Succubus, and when she dropped by we had sex. I... I think I impressed her, but stopping myself from cumming almost did me in."

The three women reacted like they'd been slapped. "You did WHAT with WHO and didn't do WHAT?" This coherent summary at Song's voice really did sum things up. "Todd, did you do that just to stick with the plan? Seriously?"

"I did promise you, Song, and if I wanted to be able to keep that up I couldn't Inspire her. She'll be back, I know it, but next time around I'll have enough in the tank to be able to keep your buff going at the same time."

"Tidbit Reed, not a ONE of us would have blamed you for completely losing it with May and orgasming into her until you fell unconscious, you know that, right?" Jem's statement was confirmed by nods from the others. "That's not a chance you get often. Seriously, how many GREATER SUCCUBI do you get knocking on your door?"

"Um. Including today? Two, but the last one needed help with her homework in High School then skipped off to the football team." Three facepalms followed. Todd was getting concerned, they could give themselves concussions if they kept doing this. "Anyway. I don't think that was a curse. I didn't even get her Class. She was just... that good. Is that what you all experience from me?"

Song shrugged. "I don't know. Never been with a Greater Succubus before. They're usually off being someone's sugar baby or charging five figures for the experience." She shook herself out, the gesture an odd one in her Human form. "You need to take care of yourself, Todd, but come on. I have some painkillers in my room, and then we're going to walk to the cafeteria. You are going to sit and eat an actual meal, not this snack, then you are going to actually rest. Get some sun while it's up. Read something. Maybe tell us if anything else important happened to you today."

"Um. I worked out a sex life optimization equation with one of my Math professors this morning. Does that count?"

Jem just stared. "Moon above, you aren't joking are you." He shook his head. "Okay. That is crazy even compared to the rest. Let's... you know, let's get you the other thing we got today. You need mana help, right?" He nodded. "You notice what we're all wearing?"

He hadn't, but to be fair he had been rather distracted. Now, though, Todd saw that all three of them were wearing what looked like elaborate friendship bracelets. Woven of green and white threads, all three also held what looked like a blue bead every few loops. The beads shimmered oddly, in the way that enchanted things often do. "What are those?"

"Something that cost me eight spells and a lot of pride to get." She held another out to him, though the threads on his were blue and white with green beads. "Hold out your arm, come on." He did so, wondering where this was going. The three girls did something odd, then. As Jem tied the bracelet to Todd's right wrist, the others came to touch it. "We are giving this gift freely. The bracelets let me anchor a minor spell effect. Not quite permanently, but close enough. All three of us are now donating some of our own mana regeneration to you, for as long as you keep that on. A tiny fraction, but enough to tip the scales. You'll need it to keep up."

Todd breathed a bit easier, the Status headache in the back of his head easing off more quickly than it had been. It was a good thing he had found himself in the hands of this particular bunch. It would work.

The sun was not particularly kind to his eyes, but it did feel good on his skin. One other oddity presented itself as they walked, though. Quite a few people were near their building, looking at the windows and counting. A couple of those looked in his direction quizzically, but none came over. Possibly jealous of his present company? No way to know. Jem's bracelets and Song's potion were joined by a couple of extra information sources via Ghata. She could, apparently, now get their little team into contact with quite a variety of possible people. Quite a few of them were getting very, very curious about this group. They could use that.

12