Becoming Monsters: Tidbits 12

Story Info
Life and Death Matters. A problem, a solution, and friends.
4.1k words
4.84
1.7k
3

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 02/04/2024
Created 01/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becoming Monsters is the creation and property of Ai Loves, setting used with permission.

--

Chapter 12: Life and Death Matters

Jem was looking at him incredulously during lunch. "So you're saying that you literally entered a telepathic network enabled by a semi-Legendary Race in combination with an uncommon class, in order for two winged students to play aerial scout for you to dodge a Demon and his buddies, in turn in order for you to make it into this building, for the price of you being a card game table member and study partner?"

"I mean, pretty much? I already knew Tiny, he's in one of my classes."

May's head quirked to the side. "Tiny? The Gargoyle? He's nice. Darned shame he couldn't rush for either of the Orders, but he did me a couple of favors during move-in."

Jem looked over at her. "And I assume you did him one favor in return?"

"Of course."

Todd interjected before that could spiral off too badly. "Anyway. They seem pretty chill. It might be nice if we all linked up at some point."

Song was leaning back, looking at a nearby clock on the wall. "You mentioned that none of them were Human, right? That would make it easier for me, at least. Professor Ruddertail was ruthless this morning."

"Only looked like that since I wasn't there to intercept questions, so he was willing to throw them at you."

The slight Korean woman shook her head a bit. "Either way, we have about ten minutes before we need to get going to GenChem. May, I can't say I've ever seen you in a class, you heading to anything this period?"

"Nah, I have remote accommodation due to Race." When she shook her head back at Song, all kinds of other things shook with them. Todd's noodles were pretty good, but he suddenly forgot they were on his plate for a moment. She continued, "can't be in most classrooms or no instruction can go on. Not to mention if I get really Hungry it can get dangerous. That's the idea, anyway, this place keeps me well-Fed, but the admin gave me a tablet that lets me watch my classes through the cameras."

Jem glanced towards the door as students were coming in and out of the cafeteria. "You think Bradley's still out there? I'm not too sure what we'd be able to do about him if he decides he doesn't like your face... again."

"Leave that to me." It was, surprisingly, May. "There were a couple of times I had to slow him down before he did something stupid, so I know how it's done."

Despite being in Human form, Ghata's mrrr of concentration was oddly cat-like. "Okay, at least we can go as a pack. May, mind sticking with us on the way?"

"Sure"

Todd stood. "There are a lot of reasons I'd rather not have to test that, not the least because it's my face. Still, thanks. We can go as a group, that tends to make trouble hesitate."

Jem, who had been that "trouble" for him in the past, managed to keep a straight face as they returned their trays and dishes. It was perhaps fortunate that no trouble presented itself between food and science. Mischief? Yes. Trouble, no. As the group approached the Science building, a man walked out to greet them. A brown and fuzzy man, about five and a half feet. Obviously a Beastfolk, a ferret or weasel of some kind, his twitching nose bewhiskered and atop a long body. He was obviously waiting for them.

There was an awkward moment, standing there. The man looking at Todd's group. The five of them looking back. Song looked like she wasn't sure what to make of him. Ghata shifted a bit. At Jem's cough of insistence, Todd realized that he was likely the person who needed to speak. "Um... can we help you...?"

The man suddenly seemed to notice that nothing would get done if he didn't speak. When he did, his voice was a couple of notes higher than might be expected, halfway to squeak territory. "Uh, yeah. Martin's the name." He looked on all directions as he talked, seemingly unable to keep his focus on any one thing. "I hear you need stuff I can help with. And you got stuff I want. You wanna trade?"

Todd looked left and right. Many things had happened in the preceding week. People acting like they were ready to send him on a fetch quest was a new one. "I'm interested, don't get me wrong, but we've got class in four minutes. Can it wait?"

"Oh! I guess that makes sense, yeah. See you here in an hour?"

Must be urgent if he's trying to talk to me that quickly. "It might be a hair longer if cleanup goes long, but sure." Todd's thought was confirmed as they went inside, as Martin followed and took a seat in the lobby of the building. Whatever else he might have going on a nice Wednesday afternoon, it was apparently less important than whatever he needed to discuss.

Todd, Jem, Ghata, and Song could not help but toss ideas around as they got their coats on. If he needed Todd's buff, he was about to be very disappointed. Was he trying to hook up with one of the girls? Study partners? Was he trying to get information for Bradley? That last, at least, seemed impossible. Unless Martin was hiding a few things, he didn't fit in with Alpha Omega, which in turn meant that Bradley wasn't associating with him.

It was almost enough to make them miss the details of the lesson itself. The professor, however, took Lab Safety quite seriously. Though what they were working with did not actually pose any danger to anything but taste buds and noses, it did prove which of them were doing things properly. Those would be set apart from the ones who would be running to take a shower before dinner.

Professor Doherty, the Slime instructor, grinned a bit. "Today's lesson serves as a caution for you all. If you find yourself with an unappreciated odor, please consider what the liquid would have done to you if it was hydrochloride acid instead. Caution and precision are warranted in experimentation, and not just for safety. If you are not careful enough to keep yourself and others safe, you aren't careful enough to get good data."

That felt like he was saying something other than what he said. Todd wondered what it could be. Pausing, he turned to the last page of his blank notebook, titled it "Cryptic Things Said By Faculty," and wrote it down for later.

Class ended without further event, about a half-dozen students taking a detour to their dorms as their lack of academic rigor and lab safety led them to become, in as polite a term as possible, about as smelly as two skunks a half hour after a bean-eating contest. Todd, and by extension his little team, managed to not be one of them. Ghata and Song were both quite relieved to be in their Human forms, so as to not have to deal with that particular sense being magnified. When they reached the lobby, though, they found Martin holding his nose and looking miserable. Which, in turn, told them which one of his senses was being magnified by being a Beastfolk. Still, he brightened up when they got to him. "Alright! Not gonna ask what Mr. Doherty was doing to ya, but ready to talk?"

Todd didn't hesitate this time. "Why does it sound like you're going to make me an offer I can't refuse."

The Weasel didn't hesitate either. "Because I'm from NYC and have the accent. Now, you ready to hear it? Good. You need a few things. Materials, information, allies. I can get a lot of that."

Todd had been writing down things (in a smaller notebook he kept in his pocket instead of his backpack), but stopped. "Sounds expensive. What do you think I have that is worth all of that? If it is my buff, sorry to say you aren't my type. If it is sex, that's vile and I'm not going to make deals for the others... and would recommend against taking it."

"No, not that. I'm not some twisted freak demanding someone turn a trick for me to help them. Wouldn't say no if they offered it as a tip, don't get me wrong... which is probably what got me into my present mess."

So. He had a problem he thought Team Tidbit could solve. That made more sense. "Alright. You've told us what you don't want and what you shouldn't want. I still need to know what you actually need."

Jem glanced at him briefly. She didn't miss the choice of words. Oblivious, Martin blathered on. "My girl is also at this school. She's got my heart, but caught me being indiscreet with other parts of me with a Vixen at the mixer last week. I need to prove that I'm all hers. Word in the quad is that one of you has a way for me to do that."

Ghata quirked her head to the side. "I can confirm that one of us does... but you aren't saying everything. What else?"

Martin's expression immediately fell. "You're good, you know that? Anyway, I also hear you got an in with Tiny and his bunch. I need you to put in a good word, right?"

They were all silent for a moment. "You realize that I don't exactly have any way to guarantee you results from either of those, right? I can try, but you've got a big mess on your hands. I can't dictate terms for how everyone else will react."

"Yeah, but you're willing to help me out at least. That's more than I got for the other five tries. So, what do you want from me?"

"Jem? You know this part better than I do. What do you need?" She caught on quickly, rattling off a list of esoteric bits and bobs. Todd had no earthly clue what most of them were, but recognized one or two. After the Weasel left, he turned to her. " What he's asking for can be taken care of by one spell from you. I'm not exactly sure what you were asking for, but I know that Red Slime Acid doesn't exactly come cheap."

"Nope, it doesn't. He wants to rebalance the scales this way, I'm making sure he's ready to pay the price. Why are you so eager to help someone who cheats on his girlfriend?"

Todd shook his head. "Jem, just take a look around this circle and tell me how much I can throw stones about that one. I don't know his class, I don't know if his Race influenced it, and I don't know what happened at the party. Looks like he regrets it, and he's willing to pay up, so I might as well give him a chance."

"That's... a lot more than I expected out of you, Tidbit. Thought you were the one who was supposed to be bad with people."

"Maybe if having people skills makes you leave someone behind, it isn't worth it. Alright, I have to move if I'm making it to CompSci on time. Mind walking with me?"

Song grabbed his left hand, Ghata his right, and they started walking. Jem stood staring after them. Things were getting away from her rapidly, and Tidbit's missions of both strength and social standing were threatening to overtake her own. And yet, she was still compelled. She still had to ensure that his growth was as rapid as could be safely sustained, and in a week and a half her last task would be to ensure it was on the right trajectory. And now this. Not only was Tidbit out making strides of his own, but also in wild amounts of danger. He was getting more powerful almost literally by the day, but he would never be a fighter. That meant that Jem had exactly one option to ensure his safety.

When she exited the building, Jem took a right turn instead of a left. There was a lot to do, and it would start with two people who would most likely be in the dorms. Halfway there, her phone pinged at her. A request, made with the absolute knowledge that she would agree. Without hesitation, but perhaps with a moment of regret, she sent a thumbs-up back to them.

Computer Science was starting to get into the actual basics of things, now. The old certifications may be getting less relevant, but they still formed the basis and checkpoints for what they'd need to learn. Thus, in order to get an A+ in this course, he'd need to be able to very accurately describe a hundred little components. It was with a sense of relief that he stood at the end of class, his spine popping in several places. Not as many as the Cobra next to him, but then again he didn't have quite as much spine to pop. With some shock, he looked at his phone to realize he'd missed a text from Jem. "I traded my spot for today, don't worry about me."

Traded her spot? Already? Didn't think she would have.

A voice called out from an empty classroom. "Titbit? In here." It was a familiar voice, but from where he could not say. Just too many people it could be. Ducking into the room, though, he found a rather pretty redhead.

"Brittany, right? Jem already told me she traded you something?"

"Settling up something she owed."

Yeah, that would do it. "Is there a reason you're nabbing me in a classroom?"

She smiled. "Of course. I know that this place is a ghost town for the next twenty minutes, and your dorm might not be. I'm not the only one watching you, Tidbit, but you did one of my professional allies a solid. I promise, you are going to enjoy it."

Without a further word, she walked up to him, closed the door, and began to remove her clothes. Underneath, she was not the curviest out there, but trim and lithe with small but pert breasts. Her hands came to his pants, and as he saw where this was going he invoked his powers. What came back was... a mishmash. He could clearly sense, as he worked his way out of his own pants, that this was a lady with certain preferences. There were things he could do to her to make sure she enjoyed this encounter. Thing is, his read on her was tenuous. For the first time since unlocking his Class, he couldn't quite tell what it was that she wanted. As she took his newly-enhanced dick into her expert mouth, though, he wondered if this time he should just go along for the ride.

Across campus, Jem was looking at Todd's door, another favor done, another bracelet in her hand, another feeling of frustration in her heart. She'd heard the motion in there and knew that Todd was preoccupied elsewhere. That meant that May was in there, and that was who she needed to talk to. Three sharp knocks, and the door opened to reveal the Greater Succubus. Nude. Of course. And not just nude, but still empowered from the blowjob she had enthusiastically given Todd that morning. Taller, stronger, her presence even more commanding, and the smirk on her lips that much more confident even as the much taller woman looked down at her. "Jem, I was not expecting to see you until dinner."

Jem breathed deeply, steadying her nerves at this. Tempering her own arousal. There was a task at hand, after all. "May. You want to be a part of this team for real, we need to talk. Starting with this." She held up the bracelet, identical to her own. "We also need to plan. Tidbit's getting himself into some dangerous waters, and we are probably going to need to act to defend him before too long."

She nodded. Seductively, like everything else she did. "You're not wrong, but I know how your kind operate, Witch. What does that do, and what do you need from me to do it with?"

Jem held up her own wrist, showing off her own. "It gives a bit of your Mana regeneration over to Tidbit. We keep him drained, it's only fair that we help fuel him. To do it, I need your full name, your Class, and your consent. The Moon needs to be able to tell it's you."

"That info isn't free. Not even for Todd."

The frustration was rapidly overtaking her arousal. A deep breath, one that didn't help her potent mix of emotions as she could smell the literal sex demon in front of her. "Then what is your price? Neither one of us has a choice for this."

"Three, I think." Her face was thoughtful.

"Three what?"

"What do you think, Jennifer? Three orgasms. Good ones. You're going to spend some quality time between my legs, and once you give me my pleasure twice I'm going to give you better than you can imagine. Long as you're convincing, I'll give you your information. I'll even sacrifice some of my mana for him, that much is worth it. Now." She walked over to Todd's bed, tail tip flicking back and forth, sat there, and spread her legs. Her perfectly shaped and hairless womanhood begged for attention, and as Brittany kneeled before Todd across campus, so too did Jem kneel before May.

The Succubus's taste was as enticing and alluring as the rest of her body, and Jem soon found her world focused around the infinitely pleasurable task before her. She alternated between nibbling, sucking, and licking every piece she could reach. Her tongue dove deep as her hands caressed the thighs holding her there. As May's core flexed with her pleasure, Jem felt a sense of pride of her own. "Ah, so you do know what you're doing. My name is Maya del Oro. I give you permission to use it for this enchantment. Now, continue what you are doing, we aren't done yet."

In a classroom in the science building, Todd was barely holding on. Every time he made a move to take control, Brittany did something that kept him from doing it. Her body gave confusing indications as she still enthusiastically blew him, his hands on her breast and shoulders and the back of her head absolutely failing to distract her from what she was doing. A few days ago, and he would have blown his load in moments. Now, though, his increasing experience was letting him keep himself together. His enhanced instincts weren't giving him the information he needed. It was time to try what he could do for himself.

His hands wandered what of her body he could reach. The usual suspects weren't distracting her, maybe something else might. Her hands and arms around his legs weren't it, but what finally drew the gasp of pleasure from the redhead was along her spine, right by her shoulder blades. The stressed muscles there sent shocked signals through her body as his touch unlocked rippling pleasure in her being, and in the gap she gave him Todd finally took control. The cold ground wasn't ideal, but it wasn't stopping either of them as he finally got himself between her legs and plunged into her. Now, he finally found where she was most sensitive, and he pumped in and out of her slowly and smoothly to the sound of her hard breathing.

A sound that was matched by May as Jennifer Lyons, called Jem, continued to give her a tongue-lashing in the best way possible. The Amazoness had more than enough reach to fondle and knead her breasts in a powerful grip. The Greater Succubus reacted instantly, back arching as the more resilient flesh and more bountiful nerves there did their job. Jem smiled into May's pussy, this time she would make good her part of things with no hesitation, no stopping early just because her obligation was over. It helped that she was enjoying the task so much.

A sudden rush of extra taste marked May's second orgasm, her low chuckle stoking Jem's libido just as powerfully as it did Todd's. "You really are determined. Fine then. My Class is Imbuer, of the Enhancement school. I'm Level three." Now, it's my turn. Get over here and spread those legs of yours, and I will show you what all the fuss is about."

From her first light touch, Jem knew that she was in for an experience that was about to redefine the bar for what she considered to be good sex. It was one that had been in place for a while now, but as May licked and kissed and nibbled at her neck while her tail wrapped her leg and her hands oh-so-gently toyed with her sex, every nerve of her body screamed at her to stop fighting and submit. Submit to the crashing waves of overwhelming sensation, let the Succubus do whatever she wanted. It would be worth it, even if Jem ended up a dried-up husk. By the time May's lips descended between Jem's legs, the Amazoness was incoherent with pleasure, her gasps and screams would have made a more innocent listener think she was being murdered.

As Todd and Brittany both began to orgasm, so too did the core of Jem's being seem to explode within her. She came, so hard that she saw stars, so hard that her muscles were nearly cramping from the power of it. So hard, she almost didn't hear the luscious voice in her ear whisper "you have my consent for your spell."

12