Becoming my Daughter's Slave 03

Story Info
Younger Daughter arrives, Marriage Counseling
5.2k words
4.17
1.5k
8
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 02/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,614 Followers

There are some parallels here to Nicequip's series The Novelist, Literotica.com - Members - Nicequip - Submissions. That is a great read, and I highly recommend it. I didn't realize the parallels in my story to that story until I got into writing mine. I tried to contact Nicequip about it but have not yet heard back. Yes, I've waited for a while. Anyway, there are some significant differences. First, my story is pure lesbian. Second, my dominant is not a writer. Also, my dominant does not have a full harem of submissives, but she is part of a group of lesbian dominants that have their own slaves. Even though there are some similarities, this is a completely different story. There are no overlapping characters.

I'm really not one to focus on a single-story line, so I will be adding chapters as the mood strikes me. I also have a few other works that I am working on as well.

All characters are over the age of 18. This is fiction and does not remotely resemble real life. Now, a quick word from our friend Captain Obvious. This story contains incest between a mother and daughter. This chapter also includes one sister dominating another sister. This story contains scenes of BDSM. This story contains scenes of lesbian domination and submission. This story contains scenes of incestuous slavery. This story contains scenes of younger women dominating older women and older women being dominated by younger women. This story contains scenes of CONSENSUAL sexual slavery. There are scenes of pain, humiliation, and lesbian BDSM orgies. If you are stupid enough to still continue reading while offended by any of the above and, please note the following: If you stick a metal fork in a light socket, you will most likely get injured. Walking out onto a busy highway without looking will most likely lead to injury or death. Drinking Drain cleaner is hazardous to your health. Eating rat poison will cause severe health issues, including probable death.

Becoming My Daughters Slave CH 3

I was completely humiliated standing in the doorway naked in front of my younger daughter. Oddly, that just sent another jolt down to my cunt and caused another increase in my arousal. Still, I had duties to perform.

"Please, come in, and I will take you to see Mistress Kat." I said as I stepped aside to let her in.

I closed the door behind her and began to lead her through the house. It was then that she spotted my other adornment.

"Nice butt plug, mom." She spoke. "And, judging by the red lines across your ass, I assume that you have been a bad girl lately?"

My face turned red, and another gush came out of my cunt. Yes, Mistress caned me last night for yet another infraction. Five strokes that time, in case you are interested. It was a minor infraction, but I should have known better.

I led her to the Mistress's office and knocked on the door. I explained to her that she was not allowed into this room without permission, just as Katrina explained to me before. Upon getting permission to enter, I led Brenda into Kat's office.

"Mistress, your sister is here to see you." I announced.

"Thank you, Cyn. You may go back to your other duties now." Mistress replied.

As I left the room and closed the door behind me, I heard Kat command one word, "Strip." I couldn't stop the smile on my face. Brenda was always a bit of a pain in the ass. She was the baby of the family and played it to the hilt. I think that she was in for a rude awakening.

Brenda:

I was shocked when the door opened, and my fully naked mom was standing there. I mean, I probably shouldn't have been that surprised. I had known for a couple of years what Kat was like. I had come over one time with my laptop that was acting up so she could fix it for me. As it turned out, my now ex-husband had downloaded a virus while he was looking at a website for cheating spouse hookups. She introduced me to a lawyer friend who put a PI on my husband. Two weeks later, the evidence was nicely packaged, and the papers were filed.

Kat had tried to hide it, but there was something weird about her PA. It seemed like she was constantly tugging at and adjusting her clothes as if she was uncomfortable in them. One night, I couldn't sleep. I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water and heard Kat admonishing her PA for some offence. Next, there was the sound of something striking bare flesh along with the anguished cries of a woman in distress. Being the nosy person that I am, I opened the door to see Kat holding a thin bamboo cane as her naked PA was bent over a bench with several red stripes on her ass. Her PA was also wearing a leather collar with a chain leash attached. Kat came over and led me over to a chair off to the side and explained the entire situation. She was a lesbian dominant, and her PA was her submissive. Everything was completely consensual, and her PA actually enjoyed it. Her PA confirmed everything. I ended up sitting there and watching as Kat finished the punishment, then had her PA lick her to several orgasms. Kat then put on a large strap-on dildo and fucked her PA to several mind-blowing orgasms. The next morning, Kat and I sat down for breakfast, and she explained the entire lifestyle to me. As it turned out, my new lawyer and her paralegal were also part of the group that Kat was in.

I'm now standing completely naked in front of my older sister with my hands behind my back as she is explaining to me my new role in her house. I think back to how I got myself in this predicament. It was about a week ago that Kat called me and told me that mom had shown up at her door because she had caught our dad having gay sex with their neighbors and was going to divorce him. She said that mom saw a few things that she wasn't supposed to see, and offered to bet me that she would have mom as one of her sex slaves within a week. I couldn't see our strong mother in the role as a submissive, so I stupidly agreed to the bet. If Kat won, I would be one of her slaves for the next party she hosted. If I won, I would get the use of her PA for an extended weekend.

Now, I should probably mention that I am completely straight. That being said, why did I even want to have her PA for the weekend? Simple. Even being straight, like most women, I really enjoy having my pussy licked. Having the exclusive use of a slave and getting my pussy licked whenever I wanted was just too good of an opportunity to pass up. Besides, she had been trained to be a fantastic pussy licker. I had actually masturbated several times since I made that bet thinking about coming home from work and getting my pussy licked over and over again.

Kat didn't say why she needed me to come over today, just that it was important. I guess that's why I was so shocked to find mom answering the door completely naked. I realized that I had just lost our bet. Kat told me to strip right after mom had escorted me to her office. I hesitated. Kat then explained to me that everything was completely consensual, and I didn't have to do anything. If I wanted to renege on our bet, I could simply turn around and leave. The consequences of that were that I would never again be invited back. I was torn. On the one hand, I had been envisioning myself as the dominant. I had been fantasizing about having my own slave for a weekend and being able to get my pussy licked whenever I wanted it. I never envisioned myself as the submissive. After all, I am a career woman that is moving up quickly in the company I work for. I make hundreds of decisions every day. I'm already a vice-president, and my next step will be CFO of the company. How could I possibly a submissive? On the other hand, zi could probably fill up a water goblet if I were to wring out my panties right now, I was that wet. I automatically began to unbutton my blouse.

Once I was completely naked (I was allowed to keep my thigh-highs and 4-inch heels on), and in the proper position, Kat informed me of what was to happen this weekend. I was to be her slave and serve her at the party on Saturday night. Until then, I was to be trained to be a compliant lesbian slave. As she was explaining my role for the weekend, she was slowly circling me as if she were examining a new possession.

"But Kat....."I began to protest when she informed me about me needing to learn how to lick pussy.

[SWISH] [SMACK] "AAAUUUUUUGHH." I cried out as the crop she was holding connected with my ass with considerable force.

"That would be Mistress Kat, or just plain Mistress. Now, if you have something to say, address me properly when you do it.".

I got the feeling that she wasn't playing games here. Well, she was playing games, but those games were very serious.

"Mistress Kat, I am not gay. I've had no desire to lick a woman' pussy."

"Then what are you doing here, Slut?"

"I'm here because we made a bet, and I lost. You said that I could leave at any time, but I would never be allowed back. I actually saw myself as a dominant, and I thought that I could learn from you and have you help me in getting my own submissive."

She laughed at me. "You are the prototypical submissive. You have a highly stressful job that requires you to make hundreds of decisions a day, What you need is a dominant that takes some of those decisions away from you in your personal life and allows you to relax. Tink about the stress you are under right now. You get up every morning and have to decide what to wear to the office every day. You need to decide what to eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner to satisfy you. You need to decide what to do after you get off of work for entertainment. You need to decide what you are going to wear for an evening out. You need to decide which one of the guys you are dancing with will go home with you that night. All those decisions are wearing you down. I've found that usually, it is the women with the highest stressful jobs that end up being the most submissive in relationships. They relish the thought of giving up control in their personal lives, just so that they don't need to make those decisions for themselves."

I began thinking about what she just said. I had to agree that there were times that I went home after a long day at work and just collapsed on the couch, wishing that someone else would just bring me dinner without me having to think about what I wanted to eat. Also, I hated the mornings when I stood in my closet wondering what I was going to wear to work that day When I would get home from work, it took forever for me to decide what I wanted to make for dinner, all those little decisions that I had to make outside of work were just exhausting.

"Now, as I gave Cyn her one last chance, I will give you the same chance. One of the main tenants of the BDSM lifestyle is CONSENT. Everything is based upon the submissive giving consent to the dominant. Without the submissive's consent, it is just rape and abuse. There can be no coercion or force. I want you to look into the camera in the corner and state that you agree to be my willing slave for the next two weeks. You need to state that there is no coercion and that you willingly and of your own free will agree to my terms. If you do not wish to do that, you are free to get dressed and leave. We can simply go back to our previous relationship as sisters. You will still be able to visit occasionally, but you will never be invited to another of my parties."

I took a deep breath and slowly let it out to calm my nerves, then looked directly at the camera and gave my consent. To this day, I still have no idea why I didn't just grab my clothes and sprint out the door. Instead, I gave my consent to allow my older sister to rule my life for the next two weeks. After giving my consent to the camera, Mistress Kat began my training. First off, she told me the rules. I was expected to memorize them immediately. Thankfully, they were fairly easy to remember. Basically, I was to do what I was told, and not to do anything unless I was told to do it. Next up was to teach me the positions that I was expected to be in. This took a bit of time as Mistress guided me into the position, then used the crop to adjust me into the correct posture.

Once she had me go through the different poses, she worked on me shifting from one to another. She began calling out the different poses randomly. I was supposed to change quickly and gracefully. If I was too slow, not graceful enough, or wasn't in the correct posture, she corrected me with her crop. By the time she was done, I had several red stripes on my ass and tits.

"OK. Now you need to learn how to lick a pussy like an expert. Go find Cyn and have her give you lessons."

"But Mistress, that is my mother, it's incest."

Kat just looked at me and sighed. "Look, incest laws were made for two main reasons. First off, The chances for birth defects is higher between close relatives. Sex between two women can't cause pregnancy, so that reason is moot in this case. Second, it is to protect children from abuse by their parents or other adult relatives. Since you are both adults and consenting, there will be no abuse. Therefore, the laws against incest don't really come into play here. Now, go find her and tell her that you are to lick her pussy until she feels that you are sufficiently trained."

My high heels clacked on the floor as I walked through the house in search of my mother. I found her in the laundry room, putting some sheets in the washer. I explained my orders to her, and she seemed excited by the orders.

"Oh, Thank God!" She exclaimed. "Ever since I submitted to Mistress, I have licked lots of pussies, but, since I am at the bottom, no one has licked my pussy."

Well, Mistress says that you are to train me in pussy licking."

"It's really not very difficult. Just remember what you liked when your husband licked you, then do it to the pussy you are licking."

"Uuuummm, mom? Brad never went down on me. He always said that real men don't do that. He said o9nly fags do that."

She just laughed. "Really? He was that ignorant? Brenda, gay men suck cocks. Licking a pussy is pretty much the opposite of being a gay man. Didn't you ever experiment in college?"

"Uuumm, no. I had a few friends that were lesbian, but I never tried it myself."

"Well, I'm assuming that you touch yourself though. Just think about how you like to touch yourself, then do the same thing with your tongue."

She led me over to the couch and she sat down. I was guided to my knees in front of her. When she spread her legs apart, she told me to start licking. I was very tentative at first. As I leaned in, I could smell her excitement. It had a bit of a musky scent to it, but not at all fishy, like my ex-husband claimed pussies smelled and tasted like. I decided, just like getting into a cold pool, just to jump in all at once. I extended my tongue and took a large swipe, starting at the bottom of her slit, all the way up to the top. I was surprised by the taste. Yes, it was a bit musky, but not bad at all. It sure was better than the cum that several old boyfriends, as well as my ex-husband shot into my mouth when I gave them blow-jobs. It actually tasted pretty good. I dove in and began licking with abandon.

"Slow down, Sweetheart. It's not a race. Take your time and explore." I took her advice and slowed down my licking. I began to use my tongue on different parts of her pussy. I noticed that some areas caused gasps and moans more than other areas. She really seemed to like it when I circled her clit with the tip of my tongue. She almost bucked me off when I stiffened my tongue and thrust it as deep inside her channel, then wiggled it around. She continued to encourage me and give me advice and pointers. Eventually, she let out a long grain and flooded my face with her juices. She encouraged me to continue, explaining that several of the Domme's insisted on at least two, usually three orgasms before letting up.

She actually had four orgasms. I ended up getting so into it that I just kept on going until she had to push my head away. "You know, you were getting better at that each time."

"Yeah. I got better at listening and feeling to your cues as I went along."

"Keep doing that. All women are a bit different, so some like certain things more than others."

Cyn:

Not gonna lie. Having my pussy licked to four orgasms was definitely a mood lifter. I ended up sending her over to Trina for some more instructions. Yes, I had become an adept pussy licker, but Trina was lightyears ahead of me I that game. Trina was a full-blown lesbian and had been licking pussy for years. I had only begun a few weeks ago.

My great mood was broken an hour later when Shelly, my lawyer, and her 'personal assistant' walked up to me. Yes, it had to do with my divorce. Claud had been served with the divorce decree, and he had decided to fight it. It appeared that he needed me as his beard to hide his homosexuality from his family. Over the next hour, Shelly discussed my options with me. I really didn't care that much about the money. What I really wanted was OUT. She understood, but she also counseled that I was deserving of a large chunk of the assets, since I had lived a lie for the past several years. Besides, I would need the assets to maintain the lifestyle that he had given me. The end result was that I gave her the approval to go scorched earth on him. He was requesting counseling, I really didn't think it was necessary, but she told me that it would look good for the judge. I told her to wait until the judge ordered it. Our court date was next week. I again had to 'pay' Shelly and her PA for their time. Honestly, by this time, I hadn't considered it a burden. Claud needed a beard (for those unfamiliar, a beard is a woman in a relationship with a gay man to mask his homosexuality from others), so he was fighting the divorce. He was so closeted that his closet doors had deadbolts on them.

Throughout all this time. Kat continued to train both Brenda and me. The monthly party was held two weeks after Brenda's arrival. It was a bit difficult to sit through the next counseling session though. The welts on my ass hadn't entirely healed, and my asshole was still a bit sore from the large strap-ons I had taken that night.

Brenda had been taken down and gotten her piercings. A couple of days after she arrived. Each day, Brenda, Katrina, and I would be taken into the playroom for more training on the equipment and other toys. This helped by building up our stamina and tolerance for the bondage and pain. Apparently, some of the Mistress's were a bit harsher with the whips and canes than others.

Throughout the next couple of weeks, Mistress Kat had several visitors in the evenings. Most of them were other Mistresses in the group, as well as their slaves. We got to know several of them very well. There was even one, Mistress Crystal, that had just lost her slave and was looking for another. She even commented that since Mistress Kat now had three slaves, maybe she would be willing to part with one of them. Oddly, she seemed to be looking mainly at Brenda when she said that. Even more oddly, Brenda blushed profusely and didn't object to the suggestion at all.

Surprise, surprise. The judge ordered counseling. I did manage to make him pay for it, though. My lawyer argued that I had no interest in it and felt that it was a colossal waste of time and money, so if he was insistent on it, then he should pay the entire cost. The counselor was not impressed with me on our first meeting. I brought my tablet with me, and I spent the entire time reading erotic stories (lesbian, of course), checking email, and playing video games on it. He tried to chew me out about not participating, to which I simply replied that the judge ordered me to be here but said nothing about actually participating in it.

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,614 Followers
12