Becoming One of Her Boys

Story Info
My promotion comes with a strange twist.
2.6k words
4.33
19k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a sequel to the prior story An oral reprimand. I highly recommend you read that story first in order to fully grasp the interactions between the two main characters. As always, feedback is welcome and encouraged as I am considering a final chapter to this saga. Thank you.

*****

The last time I had seen my battalion commander, Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Blackburn, the circumstances were less than ideal. I'd been forced to perform oral sex on her lest I receive an article 15 punishment, reduction in rank and forfeiture of pay. This time, however, I had reason to be happy. I was in Baghdad to receive a promotion in rank this time. As I stood at the position of attention, in line next to two other soldiers, the battalion sergeant major read the official promotion orders for the three of us. I was being promoted to Specialist along with two other soldiers, who were both females assigned to battalion headquarters. After the official orders were read aloud, Lieutenant Colonel Blackburn slowly moved down the line and pinned the new ranks on the collars of each soldier's uniform. When she got to me, she stopped directly in front of me. We made eye contact and she smiled at me.

"Congratulations, Specialist," she said as she pinned my new rank insignia on my collar.

"Thank you, ma'am," I replied.

When she was done pinning on my new rank, we shook hands.

After the ceremony was over, the battalion Sergeant Major and about a dozen other soldiers, who had gathered for the small promotion ceremony, shook my hand. All I wanted to do was return to my team at Camp Lima in Karbala but I still had to spend one more night in Baghdad until my helicopter flight the next day. As I stood around following the end of the ceremony, the battalion administrative sergeant told me to come to the battalion headquarters in Al Faw palace to pick up copies of my DA-4187 official promotion orders to keep for my records. I told her I would come by later that afternoon and headed off to the Morale Welfare and Recreation (MWR) building to relax and watch a movie.

For the next couple of hours, I was fully engrossed in the Nicholas Cage movie Lord of War. When the movie was over, I walked over to Al Faw palace to pick up my promotion paperwork at battalion headquarters. I entered the office and the battalion administrative sergeant smiled at me.

"The Colonel would like to see you for a moment," she said.

I gulped as I recalled the last time I been in the Colonel's office.

"You can go right in," she said as she pointed to the Colonel's office. The door was propped open.

I nodded and took a few seconds to compose myself. I then walked the Colonel's her office.

"Good afternoon, ma'am," I said as I entered.

Colonel Blackburn looked up from her computer and smiled at me. Her blue eyes had a more inviting expression this time.

"Come in, Specialist and please close the door if you wouldn't mind." She said.

I nodded and turned to pull her office door closed.

Once the door was closed, I walked to the front of her desk and stood in the position of at ease with my hands behind my back. It felt like déjà vu. I had been in this very position nearly two months earlier. For her part, Colonel Blackburn looked the same. She was still mildly attractive for a woman her age. As usual, she wore her hair in a loose bun and her thick rimmed black reading glasses.

"I'd like you to have dinner with me tonight, Specialist," she said.

Once again, I was caught off guard.

"At the Dining facility, ma'am?" I asked.

"Of course," she said with a laugh.

"Ok, what time should I report?"

"Relax Specialist, it's just an informal dinner. I like to get to know the soldiers I promote." She replied.

"Ok, ma'am."

She looked at her watch.

"What would you think about an early dinner? It's just about five o'clock now." She said as she looked over at me.

"That's fine with me, ma'am," I replied.

"Ok, good. I just have to send one more email then we'll head out. You can wait in the admin office."

I nodded and turned to walk out of the Colonel's office. I then took a seat near the administrative sergeant's desk. She was busy working on her computer and didn't pay much attention to me.

After about fifteen minutes, Colonel Blackburn came out of her office. She was no longer wearing her reading glasses.

She smiled at me.

"Ready, Specialist?" she said.

"Yes ma'am," I said as I stood up.

For the next ten minutes we wended and weaved our way down various roads and paths as we walked towards the Victory main dining facility. Along the way, I lost count of the number of times soldiers saluted Colonel Blackburn. Each time, she returned their salutes.

"You must get a good arm workout whenever you walk to the dining facility, ma'am," I joked.

She laughed.

Finally, we reached the dining facility. After entering, we signed in with the KBR attendant, picked up our food trays and got on line. I was immediately overwhelmed by the abundant amount of different food options though I eventually settled on a hamburger and French fries. After getting my food, I found Colonel Blackburn sitting at long table. I sat down across from her.

We soon became fully engrossed in conversation about each other's home lives and our plans for after the deployment was over. We were both Army reservists and I learned that she was a tax attorney at a prestigious firm back home in Alabama. Her husband was also a senior partner at the firm.

I told the Colonel I planned to return to Boston University to resume college and she was quite impressed.

"That's a great school, Specialist!" she said.

"Thank you, ma'am," I replied.

"My sons are both attending state universities in Alabama and my daughter is at the University of Central Florida," she said.

I nodded.

As we ate and talked, I almost forgot about everything she had put me through months earlier. I began to wonder if she indeed remembered herself.

Before long an hour had gone by and we had finished our food, but the Colonel kept on asking me questions and appeared to be genuinely interested in my future plans and career aspirations. She suggested various military schools I should volunteer for when I returned to my reserve unit back home and even offered to write me a letter of recommendation.

As I sat there, I felt like she was an entirely different woman than the one who had punished me months earlier. Her motherly aura had certainly returned.

Eventually the Colonel decided it was time we leave the dining facility.

"Well, we should probably leave and free up the space for other soldiers," she said as she slowly stood up. I stood up as well and we both disposed of the uneaten food on our trays and returned them to the racks as we exited the dining facility.

Once we were outside, I hoped the Colonel would say goodnight and I could then return to the MWR building to watch another movie. Instead, she turned to me and smiled.

"Specialist, unless you have some pressing engagement, I'd like you to come back to my room. I can type of a quick letter of recommendation for you." She said.

"Oh, it's really not that important ma'am. You can email me the letter when I'm back in Karbala," I said.

"Nonsense. It will take me ten minutes," she said.

She then started walking, presumably towards her room, and I reluctantly followed.

It took about ten minutes to reach her room. It was in a long row of individual sleeping trailers, known as connexs, that I assumed were reserved for high ranking commanders. We soon came to her room and she took out her key and opened the door. We both walked inside.

"Make yourself at home, Specialist," she said.

I looked around her room which was quite nice and was furnished with a queen-sized bed, a small writing desk and a clothing cupboard. There was also a wall mounted air conditioning unit.

There was only one chair in her room under her small writing desk, so I stood there unsure of where to sit.

"Take a seat on my bed," she said.

"I can stand. It's fine ma'am," I said.

"Take a seat, Specialist," she said.

I slowly walked over and sat on the edge of her bed.

"I have to use the latrine. I'll be right back," she said before walking out of her room.

As I sat there alone, I looked around her room. There were more pictures of her husband and children along with a small wall calendar. I looked at my watch. It was almost seven o'clock.

A few minutes later she returned. She then took off her uniform top and hung it up in her clothing cupboard. Once again, I noticed she was not wearing a bra as I could see her nipples poking through her t-shirt. She then undid her bun and let her hair down. She looked like a totally different woman now. After that, she came and sat down next to me. She then turned her body slight towards me and put her hands on my knees. I could smell the faint scent of her perfume.

"Specialist, I know we didn't get off to a good start with one another when we first met a couple of months ago, but I hope we can put all of that behind us. I really like you." She said.

There were so many things I wanted to say to her at that very moment. About how unprofessional she had been, how emasculated I had felt and so forth and so on, but I refrained. I wanted to let her say her piece and hopefully end the conversation and be on my way as soon as possible.

"I agree, ma'am," I replied.

"It might surprise you to hear, that you remind me of my oldest son," she said.

I smiled at her unsure of how to respond.

"You're very handsome, just like him," she continued.

"Thank you, ma'am," I replied.

"Tonight, you can call me mommy," she said.

Before I could respond, she leaned over and kissed me on the lips. I didn't resist.

While our lips locked, I felt her hands at work unbuckling my belt. Soon she was slowly pulling down my pants. Then it became weird.

"Just relax let mommy take care of you," she whispered in my ear.

I didn't reply as she continued undressing me. Once my pants and underwear were pulled down, she took of her t-shirt, revealing a nice set of perky b cup breasts.

I looked at her.

She then began to slowly rub my balls and stroke my growing erection. Once I was fully aroused, she looked down at my erect penis.

"What do we have here? Someone is happy to see mommy," she giggled as she continued to stroke me.

The role play was starting to get a bit creepy, but I was too aroused to care about it.

After a few minutes of stroking me, during which I thought I might blow my load, she suddenly stopped. She then took off her boots and pants and slid off her panties. Now, completely naked, she laid down on the bed. I followed suit and took off my boots, pants and underwear and laid down next to her.

With my hand, I slowly rubbed her hairy mound. It looked about the same as the last time I had seen it in her office. She apparently still had not groomed her pubic hair.

As she lay on her back, I kissed her lips and began working my way down, kissing her neck, her breasts and stomach all while caressing her thighs. As I started to move my head back up towards her face, I felt her hand on the top of my head gently pushing my head down.

"Mommy would like some attention down there," she said. I knew what that meant.

I slowly moved my head down towards her sex. I paused to look at her hairy mound then looked back at her face. Her eyes were closed and I could smell the scent of her arousal. It really turned me on. I gently inserted a finger and this time I immediately felt her wetness. I slowly parted her wet lips with my fingers and inserted my tongue. Her body reacted and she began to let out low moans. With each stroke of my tongue her body quivered. This time, she tasted much better than the last time.

After a couple of minutes, I could feel her building towards orgasm. Her breathing picked up, she threw her head back, arched her back and her moans became progressively louder as she began to have pre-orgasmic spasms. I gently caressed her hips while my tongue continued to explore her engorged clit as she writhed under my mouth.

Her smell, taste and the sounds of her moaning in pleasure were intoxicating. Suddenly her legs stiffened and her stomach began to spasm uncontrollably as she threw your head from side to side.

All the while, I continued to lick her through her orgasm. Eventually she gently pushed by head away before finally collapsing, completely spent.

Her face was flush and when she finally opened her eyes. I could tell she was in a state of pure bliss. I moved up on the bed and lay next to her; both of us looking up at the ceiling. For the next minute, neither of us spoke. She then pulled me close to her; pulling my head towards her chest and kissing the top of my head.

As we lay there, my erection pressed against her leg and I hoped that would signal her to pay some more attention to my needs. It was to no avail. After a short while, she slowly sat up. She then climbed over me, got out of bed and walked over to a small mini-fridge in the corner of the room and opened the door. I hadn't noticed the mini-fridge earlier. She took out a bottle of water and took a few sips before bringing it over to the bed and offering some to me. I took the bottle and took a few sips of the cold water before handing it back to her. I then lay on my side facing her. After taking the bottle, she sat on the edge of the bed next to me. She then began to gently rub my head; running her fingers through my hair.

The head rub felt very soothing and I closed my eyes. Before I knew it, I was dozing off.

Sometime later, I awoke. The lights in the room were dim now and Colonel Blackburn was no longer sitting on the edge of the bed. Instead, she was laying behind me with one of her arms hanging over me in the spooning position; me being the little spoon. We were still both naked. I could tell she was asleep because I could feel her breathing against the back of my neck. Thankfully I still had my watch on. I looked at it. It was almost four o'clock in the morning. I had slept for nearly seven hours. I really just wanted to get up, get dressed and leave her room. However, as I slowly moved her arm off of me and tried to move away from her, I suddenly felt her begin to move.

"You're one of my boys now," she said as she pulled me closer to her.