Becoming Part of the Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Recalling old memories, making new ones.
3.9k words
4.6
17.7k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, huge thank you to KenjiSato for editing this.

When we made our way downstairs, Sally's mother was busy in the kitchen preparing breakfast--clothed in nothing but an apron. We stood by the kitchen counter and started the usual small talk, comments on how we slept, the weather, and other basic pleasantries were passed around.

I suddenly felt a nudge from Sally. I looked over at my naked fiancée, and she said, "I can see the way you're looking at my mum, you know." I instinctively blurted out an apology before she interrupted me. "How many times? Don't apologise, it's perfectly natural; we believe sex should be a normal part of life. And you clearly want her." She pointed to the rock-hard erection I had produced.

"Well, to be honest, you look really hot in that apron, Mrs Parker," I admitted hesitantly.

She gave me a twirl, revealing the great cleavage she was packing. "Please, call me Jodie. Or mummy, if you'd prefer."

I looked to Sally to see her whispering, "You can fuck her, if you want."

To me.

I walked up behind Jodie, who was now standing over the stove. With a newfound confidence, I angled my cock and gently pressed into my soon-to-be mother-in-law.

She immediately dropped whatever she was holding, steadying herself against the counter, as I forced myself upon her.

"Mhmmmm. Your dick is so fucking big," she moaned, under her breath.

I started humping her, slowly at first, my arms finding themselves holding her tits.

"How often do you guys usually--" I began.

"Fuck? Well it varies obviously, it's just however often we want to. But I'd say I usually have at least two orgasms on any given day. Obviously more on Sundays."

"Why's that?" My fingers pinched her nipples lightly as I continued to fuck her.

"It's a surprise," Sally jumped in.

"Uhh... okay."

"Damn. You beat me to it," Natasha said disappointedly, as she and her father entered the room.

"Don't you worry, sweeetheart sweetheart, you'll get plenty of chances to fuck him," Jodie replied, her hands now planted on top of mine.

I felt a warm hand squeeze my ass momentarily, as Nat walked past me. Jodie leaned back into me, arching her back to present her round ass to me. Knowing what she wanted, I increased the speed of my thrusts substantially.

"Have you tasted his cum, yet?" Steve asked, giving his wife a peck on the cheek as she moaned.

"No, not yet, but I can wait."

"You might not have to wait long," I warned her, as my barrage of powerful thrusts continued. I took my dick out and she quickly swivelled round, dropping to her knees.

She jerked my cock fast and firm, while staring up at me expectantly.

"Mummy is such a cumslut," Natasha commented, almost casually.

In recognition, Jodie opened her mouth and forced my cock inside, instantly engulfing it in a cave of pleasure, as she sank her lips all the way to the base of my cock.

Instinctively, I grabbed her head with one hand, as ropes of cum erupted into her mouth, The pure taboo of ejaculating into the mother of the woman I had done the same to just an hour prior, sent me into an orgasmic bliss. She kept her head at the base of my cock, somehow containing its entire length, in addition to the seemingly-endless stream of cum spurting from its tip. Guzzling noises filled the room, as she swallowed my load, still not releasing me from her mouth. I panted heavily as I finally stopped cumming, and I looked around to see my fiancée, her sister, and her father staring at me in arousal.

"Yes," Jodie said to Nat, as she slowly rose to her feet, "yes, I am." She went back to preparing breakfast.

"So how are you finding it?" Jodie inquired.

"Mhm it's delicious," I replied, tucking into my eggs and bacon.

"No, I mean being sex positive. I know it's a big adjustment to make."

I looked over at Sally. For anyone else, I would never have even considered coming here, but Sally wanted me to, so I didn't even hesitate. And I was glad I didn't, this was fucking great. "I like it." I replied honestly, "It feels, right--Jesus, I never thought I'd be saying that about fucking my mother-in-law."

The family laughed, and continued eating. Over the next few hours, I learnt the family better. I learnt about what Steve's job was like as a firefighter. I learnt the frankly unbelievable story about how he and Jodie met. I learnt about how Natasha had struggled to keep a boyfriend because of the issues raised by their unorthodox lifestyle, but how she had a massive crush on the neighbour, Travis. I told them about my childhood, and all the ways in which it differed from theirs, and Sally brought up how she had recently taken up swimming. It was surprisingly normal, considering.

In fact, it was better than normal. Being naked added another layer of intimacy to our conversation, in a way I had never expected. I felt free. Open. All my feelings of embarrassment or exposure from the day before had vanished, replaced by a refreshingly unusual sense of relaxation.

In addition to the tranquility of being naked, came the freedom to look wherever I wanted to. There was something truly wonderful about the ability to have a long look at the bodies of my new family without guilt. I had initially feared that my eyes might deceive me, and offend Jodie or Nat for looking too long, but they made it very clear, that my gazes were welcome. In honesty, catching them examining my body gave me a unique thrill. I had, several times, noticed Jodie staring at my abs as I sat and talked, and had had Nat slap my ass cheekily as I walked past.

We spent most of the day inside, except about around four o'clock, when the parents briefly went to pick up some groceries, reluctantly getting dressed before they did. By this time, I sat on the couch with my fiancée snuggled up next to me, and Nat in an armchair across the room.

"Have you had him in your ass?" Natasha asked out of nowhere.

"Only a few times," Sally replied nonchalantly.

"Wow. It's so big, how was it?" her sister inquired, looking over at us.

"A lot of lube," I answered with a grin. It was so great to be able to talk about these things.

My fiancée snuggled up tighter to me before saying, "He's the biggest I've ever had. I remember the first time he fucked me."

"Tell me more," Natasha demanded, a hand slowly reaching between her legs.

"Well..." Sally began, and she must've felt my erection growing because she sat up and straddled herself on me. "It was our second date--"

"Third date," I corrected her, as I began to fondle her beautiful tits.

"Technically, our third date," she accepted, slowly moving her hips back and forth, so that my now-rock-solid cock began to rub against her clit. "So it was our third date and we went to this lovely Italian place. Oh my god, they do the best carbonara--"

"Okay, can we get to the hot bit now?" Natasha interjected impatiently, making no effort to hide the fact that she was masturbating while watching us.

My fiancée was now staring directly into my eyes, teasing my tip with her pussy as she spoke. "He dropped me off at my place, walked me to the door and kissed me goodbye." She gave me a quick kiss as if to illustrate what she had said to her sister. "I knew in that moment, that I wanted him. So, I asked him if he wanted to come in for a coffee." On the word 'in', she pushed the head of my cock into her opening, so that just the first inch was inside of her.

"Spoiler alert, I didn't have a coffee," I joked, caressing my fiancée's firm breasts, as she slowly bobbed up and down on the top of my rod.

"Well you didn't give me a chance to make one, did you?" As Sally said this, her sister stood up and moved over to us, sitting down right next to me, continuing to finger herself. "We'd barely gotten in the front door, before he was kissing me again. He picked me up, and laid me down on my kitchen table. I just remember looking up at him as he ripped my clothes off. And then..."

Sally let gravity take over, engulfing inch after inch of my cock into her pussy in one movement. She sat there for a moment, her cunt tightly wrapped around the base of my shaft, as she closed her eyes in pleasure. "Mhm that first thrust was so good, I nearly came right there and then. He started to fuck me hard," Sally said, gyrating her hips. "God, we nearly broke the table," she recalled with a laugh. I had my hands on her ass, gently guiding her, as she rocked back and forth on my cock.

"That's so fucking hot," Natasha affirmed, furiously fucking herself, as she watched her sister ride me.

"We're back!" Steve announced, as the front door opened. Moments later, he walked into the lounge, a wide smile spreading across his face. He walked behind my fiancée, clasping her breasts in his hands as he kissed her neck. "I was wondering when I'd get to see you two make love."

"Daddy, I don't think Olly wants to share her, right now," Natasha said, spreading her legs as an alternative; and alternative that Steve was quick to take advantage of. I took the opportunity to change positions with Sally, so that she was leaning back on the couch, and I was fucking her missionary, right next to her father. The two sisters turned to each other, faces no more than a foot away, as we fucked them in sync.

"Olly, bend your knees a little more," Steve requested, placing a hand on my shoulder that gently pushed me down. I obliged, lowering myself just over an inch, as I continued to fuck the love of my life. Within seconds, the difference became apparent. Sally became more vocal, moaning loudly as she approached an orgasm. "For some reason going in from a lower angle just does it for her. Learnt that on her twentieth birthday," he said with a wink.

"Fuuuck. Oh Fuuuuuuuck, I'm gonna cum. You're gonna make me cum. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Fuck me like daddy does," Sally blurted out, now staring dead at me. With that, she came, squirting violently onto my cock. She moaned loudly as I felt Steve's hand grab my ass. The pleasure of my soon-to-be-wife's pussy tensing up around me, paired with the novelty of her dad's groping, sent me over the edge. I grunted loudly as I shot a rope of cum far into her cunt, while continuing to thrust. I accidentally went too far on the second thrust, my cock escaping her entrance and spurting out the remaining ropes of cum over her body. The first shot over her head and landed on the couch, the next caught her in the hair, and the remaining shots landed on her tits and belly, finally oozing out just over her pussy.

Just ten seconds later, Steve grunted and tensed up, taking out his cock to follow my example, shooting cum across his daughter. We both took a step back, looking, in awe, at the two cum-covered women in front of us. Natasha scooped up a glob from Sally's breast and brought it to her mouth. She giggled cheekily and looked at me lustfully.

This new family of mine, they were fucking amazing.

At that point, I thought I'd been completely drained for the day. Sally always had a high sex drive, but I was never cumming three times a day. I was convinced that, for the rest of the day at least, I would have completely fulfilled all of my sexual desire. To put it simply--I was wrong.

After dinner, Jodie suggested we all spend some time in the hot tub. It was the beginning of summer, so the temperature wasn't a problem, and while usually I thought hot tubs were weird (you're basically just taking a bath with a bunch of other people), I happily obliged (I wouldn't be surprised if I did end up taking a bath with any of them).

The water was perfect, the drinks were great, and the conversation was... mediocre. At best. But I didn't much care about that because the novelty of getting a casual handjob in the tub, while talking about some film Jodie watched last week, was worth it. Originally, I assumed it was Sally's hand around my shaft, but I quickly realised it couldn't be--this was the hand of a man. I looked over to my left to see Steve conversing with his wife, his right arm moving ever so slowly beneath the water, as he caressed my cock. I looked around, Jodie, Natasha, and Sally (directly to my right). None of them knew what Steve was doing.

I'd always considered myself straight. Never had a boyfriend, never lusted over a dick, so the assumption was well founded. If anything--I'm ashamed to admit this-- but I was slightly prejudice against homosexuals. Years of gay jokes in school had left its mark, permanently linking the idea of being gay to the vile and childish insults that were passed around the school. Don't get me wrong, I'd always tried to be accepting and understanding of people of other sexualities, but that hammered-in homophobia still lurked somewhere in my unconscious.

This is why I was so surprised when, instead of recoiling in disgust at what Steve was doing to me, I found myself enjoying it. More than that, my left hand reached for his member, almost with a mind of its own. I grasped at his rock-hard cock, and began to take slow and deliberate strokes from the base to the head. I knew this weekend would be a big adjustment for me, but I didn't expect to be admiring another man's cock.

"Didn't you say you'd taken up swimming recently?" Natasha asked, when the conversation lulled.

"Yep, I'm not exactly Olympic calibre, but it's a lot of fun."

"Does that mean you can hold your breath for a long time?"

"Well, no. You come up for breath ev--" Sally stopped, when she realised what Natasha was getting at. "I could probably go a minute or two without taking a breath."

"Well, honey, I think Nat would like you to do a demonstration for us," Jodie said with a wink.

With that, Sally took a deep breath in, before dipping below the surface, and moving herself in front of where her sister sat. A grin spread across my face as I realised what was about to happen, and sure enough, my fiancée dove in between her sister's legs to perform underwater cunnilingus.

"I love it when you two play nice," Jodie said, as her daughter closed her eyes in pleasure. As I watched the scene before me, I felt a hand knock onto mine. "Oh sorry, Olly. I didn't realise Steve was already occupied. I didn't even know you were bi."

"To be honest, neither did I," I responded, before speeding up my strokes. I saw Steve squirm in pleasure as I jerked him off, and I found myself excited for him to cum.

"Stand up." I ordered. He obliged. With a better angle, I now pumped his dick with both hands, holding nothing back as I tugged furiously. Steve's grunting got louder and louder until I noticed the telltale signs of an imminent ejaculation. At that moment, a part of me took over, a part I'd never realised existed.

I opened my mouth, leaned forward, and placed the first two inches of his cock in my mouth. I felt a hand grab my hair, before ropes of hot cum shot into my mouth, slamming into the back of my throat. I gagged slightly, but didn't remove my mouth from him. Pleasure flooded through my body, as his pleasure flooded my mouth. I swallowed hard, feeling the cum slide down my throat. When I took his cock out of my mouth, everyone was silent.

Sally, Nat and Jodie all stared straight at me, in shock. No one spoke for a while.

"Olly," Sally almost whispered, which finally shattered the silence. "That was. So. Fucking. Hot."

Steve sat back down. He looked at me. I looked at him.

"Steve, would you mind getting the blindfold?" Jodie asked. "I have an idea."

"How many fingers am I holding up?" I heard Nat ask.

"I've no idea," I responded honestly, seeing only darkness. "So what exactly was this idea of yours?"

"One of us will do something to you, and you have to guess who it is." Jodie explained. They went silent for a moment, presumably to choose a person. I heard someone shuffling around, trying to manoeuvre themselves.

Out of nowhere, I felt something pressing against my lips. I opened them curiously, I quickly realised it was a pussy. I reached my arms around to grab whoever this was by the ass, trying to pull them towards me.

But before I did, I heard Steve say, "No hands, that's cheating."

I obliged, giving head to the mystery woman, with my hands by my sides. My nose nuzzled into her pubic hair, and I quickly remembered that Nat was clean shaven down there. I knew I would recognise the taste of Sally's pussy anywhere, and this wasn't that. So it must be Jodie.

"Jodie," I guessed. My suspicions were confirmed when I received a round of applause. "Well, it was either you or Steve," I joked.

Next, I felt a hand on my cock. It started stroking up and down at an odd pace. Especially underwater, it was difficult to determine whose hand it was, until I realised it was a left hand, and it didn't have a ring on its third finger: it had to belong to Natasha.

"Nat?"

"Damn," I heard her say, before another silence.

We played several more rounds of this, I had to determine people by their tits, ass, a blowjob, another handjob, and a few times, I had a mystery woman ride me slowly--this was usually easier to guess than the others, but I assumed it was more for pleasure than the game at that point.

"Jodie," I correctly guessed. She confirmed, before taking her tits away from either die of my cock.

"We should probably head inside. It's getting kind of late. With a sigh of disappointment, I stood up and went to remove my blindfold.

"No, no, no. You can't take that off just yet," Nat said.

"Don't worry, we'll guide you to where we want you," Sally reassured me.

With their assistance, I managed to get inside and upstairs, before being pushed onto a bed.

Over time, the original game was forgotten, and as the lust of the family grew, they simply took turns to do as they pleased with me. The women went around in a rotation, taking turns to ride my cock as my mouth and hands were occupied with the other two--Steve must've been doing something downstairs because he wasn't present.

At one point, my fiancée rode me reverse cowgirl, while Natasha almost smothered me with her pussy, and Jodie watched and cheered them on in encouragement.

Later, I pounded into Jodie's cunt, doggy-style, who was giving head to Sally, as she kissed Natasha passionately. I quickly lost track of how many times they had cum, the odour of sex hung thick in the air, as we drowned in a deep fog of lust.

Eventually, I found myself lying on the bed, limbs spread in all directions as the three women touched and kissed every inch of my body, with a level of enthusiasm close to that of worship. By this point, the lack of sight had heightened my other senses, allowing me to access a level of pleasure I had never before reached, as my new family surrounded me with their love.

I then felt someone mount me once more, I couldn't tell who, thanks to someone pinning my arms down. She got into position, and I prepared for her pussy. But what surrounded my throbbing shaft was a tighter sphincter--I was giving anal, and I didn't even know who to. Whoever she was, she was fucking tight. She slowly descended onto me, allowing time to adjust as my throbbing member disappeared into her ass. She finally reached my base, her ass pressing against my lower abdomen and my brain flooded with sexual pleasure. She rose herself up slowly, sliding off of me until just my tip remained inside of her, before dropping back down sharply.

The other two had now stopped touching me, clearly watching my mystery lover impale herself on me, but they kept my hands by my sides.

"Let me see you. I need to see my cock in your tight fucking ass."

No reply.

Instead, her thrusts became faster as she began to bounce up and down on my cock with vigour. Between the tightness of her ass, the extent of the foreplay, and the excitement of not knowing who I was inside, it was no surprise that I didn't last long.

I grunted and groaned as I approached my climactic conclusion, my brain rushed faster and faster and my balls tightened. For the first time since I got there, I didn't give any verbal warning of my imminent orgasm, and instead, I simply focussed on the image my brain had conjured up. Starved of sight, my mind wandered, thinking about what the mystery woman must look like on my dick, and I had managed to perfectly visualise who I wanted it to be. I could have imagined Sally, the love of my life. I could have imagined Jodie or Natasha, two incredibly beautiful women who I knew would want me in their asses. I could even have imagined Steve. Instead, the woman in my mind was someone else, someone I'd never even considered fucking before. The woman I imagined--was my mother.

12