Becoming Pastor's Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She removed her mouth from his cock and repositioned her body so she could face him and ride his cock.

He commanded, "Yes, baby girl, just slide your amazing pussy on Daddy's hard cock. Take it like the good girl I know that you are."

Bambi was soaking wet as she slowly descended her pussy down the shaft of his cock, "Like this Daddy?"

His cock stiffened inside of her as she began to rhythmically ride him up and down slowly.

His hands grabbed her thick ass and as she moved her hips up and down, he couldn't help but raise his right hand and smack his young wife on her ass.

"Ohh! Daddy!" She moaned.

"You like that baby girl?"

He smacked her ass again as she rode him.

"Oh Daddy! It feels....soo...good!"

He thrust up into her as she rode him and smacked her thick ass with his hand.

Soon Bambi's right ass cheek was turning a soft shade of red in the form of his hand striking her.

"Don't stop...ugh...baby girl...fuck I'm going to cum!"

After more thrusts, he could feel his cum travel up his cock and into his young wife's pussy.

"Oh Daddy! Ohh....fuck....oh my....DADDY!"

With her moans, Bambi came on her husband's cock for the second time on their honeymoon night.

After cumming together, she laid down on his chest as they both came down from their sexual mountaintop together. His half hard cock stayed inside her cum covered pussy as they snuggled and kissed.

"Bambi, that was incredible. I love you. Thank you."

She kissed him, "I had no idea how much fun that would be. I felt so naughty calling you that. I kind of loved being spanked too."

He fondled her ass, "We are going to explore sexuality together in our marriage. Everything we do will be for pleasure. You will become the sexual being that I know you were meant to be. I love you, Mrs. Bambi Watkins."

"I love you too, Mr. Alan Watkins."

The newlyweds snuggled together until they eventually fell asleep in each other's arms after the first night of the rest of their lives.

The next morning the newlyweds were awoken by the ring of their hotel room phone. Bambi was closest to the phone and rolled over and answered it, still groggy from just waking up.

On the other end was a familiar voice, "Bambi, darling! How are you two lovebirds? I want to see you two for breakfast. Can you two get down here in a bit?"

Alan rustled awake to hear the chipper Vicki on the other end of the line as Bambi held the loud phone away from her ear. After the events of last night, part of him loved hearing Vicki's voice and part of him hated hearing her voice.

Bambi rolled her eyes at Vicki's request but then winked at Alan as she said, "Alan and I are a little busy this morning. We can join you for lunch."

Vicki laughed and agreed to lunch and Bambi hung up the phone.

Bambi then climbed on top of Alan and soon the newlyweds were fucking again to help take care of his morning wood. Both of them felt so in love as they had sex in the morning for the first time as a married couple.

After a quickie ending with both of them hitting orgasm, they snuggled for a bit before setting out to get ready for lunch.

Both of them went into the bathroom where Alan set up the jacuzzi bathtub for the both of them.

Soon, the hot water mixed with a bath bomb and romantic candles lit was a perfect morning setting for the couple to enjoy.

Alan held Bambi's hand as the naked young woman with the dated blonde hairstyle and large diamond ring got into the tub. He soon followed and with her in his arms in the tub they were soon kissing and enjoying being close to each other.

She said, "Why do you think Vicki wants to see us again? It's not like they can get anything else from us? I'm not having sex with Harold that's for sure!"

"I don't know Bambi. Part of me doesn't want to go but I don't know that we have a choice."

They kissed tenderly again as their hands explored each other's bodies.

"Alan, we're in this together. No matter what."

"Yes, of course. When should we tell everyone back home?"

Bambi was dreading the thought of how everything would be received. She was still in high school but was now legally married to a much older man. She thought about how all of her family and friends would receive the news, "Doesn't that life just seem so long ago? Erin was a different and unhappy person. I can never go back to being her."

He nodded his head and kissed his wife, "I know. Bambi, this is who you will forever be. We will get through this together. We will need to tell people soon."

She knew her husband was right as they kissed again. They would have to interact with the real world again soon even if it put a huge strain on their marriage.

After enjoying the tub, the newlyweds began to get ready for their lunch date.

He picked out her clothes once again, a navy blue fit and flare vintage style dress with black lingerie underneath complete with garter belt and stockings.

Bambi loved how clear Alan's desires were for how she had to look. She felt sexy knowing her curves were always being accented with her blonde hair. Adorned with jewelry and heels, she felt glamorous and proud to be Bambi. She found herself wondering why she used to like wearing sweatpants so much just a few days ago.

He wore a casual suit with a sweater underneath. He was dressed well but not over the top to take away from the gem that was his wife.

They left their hotel room around noon to meet up with Vicki for lunch. In the mirrored elevator the couple kissed and snuggled as they made their way down to the main level.

Once out of the elevator, the newlyweds walked proudly and closely together hand in hand as they went to the restaurant.

Vicki was there in formal business attire, a form fitting power suit with her hair tied back in a bun.

She warmly greeted the newlyweds as they sat down, "Good to see you two could get out of your room. Harold is busy with business today. That man gets...whatever he wants."

Vicki stared at Bambi, "My Harold bear and I were just talking this morning about how to make Elevate Everything into the must listen podcast and must read book for everyone looking to aspire to something amazing. We realize the last day has been quite the whirlwind for the two of you and really you need to continue to connect as a married couple. We think though it would be great to enhance the look of the two of you."

Alan rolled his eyes at Vicki, "Look, I know I'm not some movie star or anything but I workout and I think people will connect with the energy of the book."

Vicki held up her hand, "No, not you Alan. Bambi."

"Me?!"

"Yes, you Bambi dear. We have decided that while your twins are gorgeous, we need them to be more attention grabbing and bigger. I love your ass but I agree with Harold that it needs to be bigger. That's why we are going to offer you two the chance to go away for two weeks at our home in Los Angeles as Bambi goes and works with my doctor to help achieve the enhanced look we want."

Bambi could feel her heart in her throat. She thought back to the dreams she had months prior about her being with Alan. She knew in those dreams her body was different. She knew she had bigger breasts. She was a bit dazed by the request.

Alan was both turned on and not sure if he wanted to trust Vicki and Harold ever again, "She's beautiful, why would we ever do that? The podcast and book doesn't need that?"

Vicki smiled, "All expense paid by us. A chance for you two to have an extended honeymoon and for the details of the launch to be worked out. Plus, then Bambi can work for my modeling and social media company and by the time your book is ready to launch the two of you could be millionaires."

Bambi shook out of her day dream and said, "Wait...what do you mean? I don't get it."

Vicki continued, "You really don't think my Harold bear keeps me around for only my stunning good looks? I'm a boss too. The social media wing of the company specializes in making women Instagram famous. You darling would be the classic transformation into the plastic world. We would do free and paid posts to attract men who like to see women get enhanced breast and ass implants. Through our tiered structure approach, most of our hand picked models end up with substantial sums after they get promoted by our network. It's all part of the contract Alan signed last night."

She then pulled out the contract to show where the carefully worded language was added, "The goal is we want to make a cut but we also need the two of you to become successful. Successful and rich people sell more. Especially, when the whole premise of Elevate Everything is to be more successful at every aspect of life."

Bambi and Alan looked at each other. They knew this would give them time to be away from everyone and perhaps grow as a couple. Bambi also knew deep down this was always the pathway she felt called to be on.

Bambi smiled, "I don't want to go too big...I might get pregnant soon."

Vicki shook her head, "Not too soon, honey. At least not for another year. Don't worry though, breakfast yesterday took care of any pregnancy that might have arisen."

Alan was shocked, "Is there no limits to what you and Harold will do? Slipping birth control to my wife? Why do you get to do that?"

"Harold and I know how to grow our business. The two of you can run away and be crushed by us. Remember? Every corner of the internet will know the truth. We want the two of you to be wildly successful. Bambi, you're getting the surgeries. Alan, don't be a knight in shining armor and act all sad that she will be even more beautiful as you fuck her for the next few years until we say she can get pregnant. Probably for the follow up book."

Alan seethed, "You two are...are...are..."

Bambi held his arm down and looked at him with reassuring eyes before she looked at Vicki, "Right. I agree so long as I can someday have children."

Vicki smirked, "I will never understand why women like you need to have children so bad but you have our word that you will be allowed to have children."

The food arrived and the trio had lunch. Once the lunch was done, Vicki said, "So, go pack your bags as you leave on a flight this evening. Bambi has a surgery consultation tomorrow morning and they will get things moving very quickly."

The couple was surprised but agreed to the timeline as they were both under the control of Harold and Vicki.

As the three of them departed from the restaurant, Vicki went over and hugged Bambi, "I know this seems crazy to say but we really do want the two of you to succeed beyond your wildest dreams. We just...can be a bit aggressive. I know you will be so stunningly beautiful darling. He will never fail without you by his side. Travel safe you two and let me know if you need anything. You are in the best hands."

The interaction was oddly reassuring to the couple as they departed hand in hand and returned to the mirrored elevator that took them up to their hotel room. They stood next to each other with their hands holding each other's as they contemplated what would come next.

Once they got into the hotel room, they began to pack up ready to leave and go to Los Angeles for Bambi's surgeries. The quiet in the room was effectively their first fight as a married couple as the web they seemed to be in got more and more complicated.

Alan knew his wife was thinking about everything and so he offered a lifeline, "You don't have to go do this. I would understand if you wanted to leave. Things were going to be tough enough for us as is...you getting surgeries is another level and if you don't want to go through with it....I will always love you and support you."

She almost flung herself into his arms and they hugged as she felt emotional and wiped away a tear, "I just...can't believe...how happy I am. I just...love being Bambi. I know all of this is crazy but none of it makes me want to run back to my old life. This just feels right...being in your arms...being blonde...being your wife. I have no idea what to expect but this will be quite the adventure."

Alan swelled with relief as he bent down and softly kissed his wife's lips.

"You do owe me a pony though when this is all done!" She said with a playful smack on his chest.

"It's only fair. Deal."

Once they were fully packed, the newlyweds left their hotel room for the last time and went to the mirrored elevator.

Once inside, Bambi took a good look at herself and realized the smile she was wearing was so deeply genuine that nothing could take it away from her.

She was in love with a man and becoming his was everything she had never known she wanted.


1...345678