Becoming Pastor's Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ctus
Ctus
263 Followers

Alan reeled in his seat as Harold coldly delivered the news that everything he had hoped for with Bambi had actually been manipulated by the evil man who had controlled the strings all along.

He was angry with Harold but upset at how he felt about the fact the young Erin had been manipulated into becoming Bambi.

Harold smiled, "I can see those wheels spinning. Alan, you will have a gorgeous young blonde bimbo at your home. She will be your doting wife and you will make millions along the way."

Alan retorted, "What are your actual plans? If I'm to be a part of this...I can't be kept in the dark."

The billionaire leaned back in his chair and took another puff of his cigar, "We will restore the structure of the family in this country. Men, who have worked for years only to find themselves without suitable wives will instead come to us with the guarantee of finding a terrific wife for them. We will sell connections for thousands of dollars a piece. Perhaps tens of thousands of dollars a piece. Think of it, women being influenced to get some work done to become more attractive to the guy they just so happened to meet? What can go wrong? Vicki manages the dating website side, Perfect Spouse, and it's ready to roll out. We just need to find the perfect couple to launch the brand with and I can't think of a better one than Alan and Bambi Watkins."

Alan had heard enough. He couldn't bear to think he would be the gateway to more women being manipulated into being with men. He stood up and was about to exit the room before one of Harold's cronies stood up to intercept.

"Alan, my good man, don't go. Where are you going to go? You know what will happen right? I will see to it that the lovely Bambi wakes up and realizes she is actually Erin and that you manipulated her to get all of those surgeries. You see, if we pull the triggering mechanism from her brain and then perhaps show her a tape of the two of you having sex in the shower of my home...how do you think that would go for you? Do you think an abduction charge would stick once she truly realizes how you manipulated her and transported her all over the country? I feel like it might. Walk away from me and realize I have plenty to get you locked up for a long time. Go get some rest, my good man. Tomorrow will be a big day for your new brand."

Alan released himself from being slowed down and shook his head before trudging upstairs to the room he had shared with Bambi.

Once inside, he threw himself onto the bed and stared at the ceiling for hours, careful to not say a word as he knew the room was bugged.

He didn't sleep at all that night as he thought about everything that had transpired. He hadn't thought too deeply how quickly Erin had become Bambi in his own mind. Now she had been completely physically, and perhaps mentally, altered. He felt a deep sense of guilt and replayed the last few weeks in his head as he tried to figure out where it went wrong.

The more he thought about Bambi as the hours slipped deep into the night, the more he knew he had to play along for now. Granted, the thought of having sex with Bambi was a lust he knew he wouldn't be able to resist. He also now presumed he and Bambi would be under constant surveillance going forward. He resolved in his own mind that he had to find a way to stop the mind-altering ear implant and try to take down Harold and Vicki. He felt that he owed it to Erin to do so. Even if it meant that he lost Bambi and his dream in the process.

Alan was jolted awake the next morning by beams of sunlight penetrating into the opulent room. He had awkwardly fallen asleep as his mind and body twisted and turned all night as he came to grips with everything he had come to know the previous day.

He arose from the bed and was careful to stretch his 50 year old body awake the right way. He was a mix of emotions as he knew he was about to meet his dream woman but he also resolved once again to fight for her to not be manipulated in the way Harold and Vicki demanded.

He glanced at the time and saw it was just past 10 AM. He chuckled at the thought of sleeping in that late as he typically rose before sunrise.

He showered and got ready and dressed in a blue dress shirt and black slacks. The casual formality was still a look Alan was truly getting used to but he felt the need to always try to look professional even on days that should have felt more casual.

He proceeded downstairs around 11 AM to look for his ride back over to the clinic.

Once downstairs, he saw Harold and Vicki Stevens waiting for him in the front living room.

The redhead bombshell Vicki wore figure fitting leather pants with a cheetah print top. She was sipping a martini and casually talking with her much older husband Harold on a decadent couch.

"Harold, look who finally got up! Alan, lovely to see you finally this morning. We were beginning to wonder if you were going to make it. We are so excited for Bambi's big reveal!"

Harold was dressed in his white shirt, red tie, with matching suspenders, and slacks. He was puffing a cigar as he cracked a smile, "My good man, today is a wonderful day indeed. The car is waiting for us out front."

Alan nodded to acknowledge the couple, "Good morning. I didn't know you two were down here. I was just taking my time to get ready for the big day."

Harold and Vicki made their way out to the limo with Alan following close behind. A few of Harold's lackeys got into a car behind the limo to follow them to the clinic.

Once inside the leather interior and spacious limo, Harold let out a puff of smoke from his cigar up and out of the sun roof.

As the limo began to make its way to the clinic, Vicki chimed in, "The reports we heard this morning is that everything went perfectly yesterday for Bambi. The implants and ear chip are all working as they should. Oh, she is going to be such a little minx for you. We are so excited to see all of the things you two are going to do once she is fully recovered."

Alan wanted to lunge at Harold as his wife so casually talked about altering the young woman he had grown to deeply love. He knew though he had to wait his time. He smiled and put on a brave face, "I just want to say to you both once again...thank you. Truly, I know this will be something incredible."

Harold nodded, "Alan, just think a few days ago Erin showed up to the convention as a young, virgin, brunette, 18 year old, high school senior volleyball player. Now...well...she is going to be your bimbo, Bambi Watkins. Cheers to you, my good man, you deserve it."

Alan tried to not wrestle with his desire to simply take Bambi as his wife and never fight back with what Harold and Vicki did. However, he knew he had to do what was right by the real Erin. He loved her enough to do anything he needed to for her to be able to choose who she truly wanted to be with.

The limo arrived at the clinic and soon the trio was escorted inside to the hallway just outside the recovery room Bambi was in.

The man who had met with Alan yesterday and asked for his sperm sample arrived to give an update on Bambi's condition.

Harold greeted the man with a hearty handshake, "Oh, Doctor Shaw, it is so good to see you again. I take it you remember Alan Watkins from yesterday. Dr. Shaw is in charge of every aspect of the ear chip program and will follow up in the coming weeks and months to track our lovely first test case. Dr. Swanson has finished her process with Bambi and now I turn Bambi's surgery recovery over to the very capable Dr. Shaw."

Alan sarcastically remarked, "Jack and I did meet yesterday. Interesting way to meet someone for sure."

Jack smirked, "Well, Mr. Watkins, I apologize for the way we got started but I'm very pleased to say everything has gone exceedingly well. Bambi is currently wearing special yoga pants and top to properly support everything that has happened. She also has her face wrapped and we have been utilizing the best techniques to keep her body from going into any sort of shock from everything being done. We were able to insert the ear chip and have been able to keep her body cool to help in the acceptance of everything. We have her in a special type of bed of sorts to help with her swelling and to keep her off of her new ass. Now, it is important that everyone be supportive of her new changes. Particularly, you Mr. Watkins. You may go in and see her."

Alan nodded and made his way into the bright and open room.

There he saw his wife in a contraption that looked like a bed standing up and tilted just perfectly for Bambi to be able to have full breast support and also not sit on her new ass.

She was facing away from Alan as he made his way into the room with monitors and a couple of wires hooked up to her.

He was mesmerized by the sheer size of her new ass. Even in the slightly restrictive yoga pants, it had become multiple inches wider. Alan could feel his cock literally twitch in his pants as he thought about how his 18 year old wife would look in any dress or naked.

Her 1980 Dolly Parton inspired platinum blonde hairstyle was mostly covered up with head wrap bandages supporting all of the facial surgeries she had done.

As he strode around the contraption his wife was suspended in, he got a glance at the massive size increase in her breasts.

The nearly vertical bed had a boob shelf for full support of the straining new implants as the size and shape came into closer view of Alan.

He could feel his eyes get big as he went to the front to see Bambi face to face.

She had her eyes closed as she was still a bit hungover from every pain medication that had been pumped into her. Her new luscious and thick eyelashes were evident.

Alan took a second to see all of the white bandages covering Bambi's face. Her nose and chin had supportive structures and bandages. Her lips were large and pouty looking.

Slowly, her eyelids opened to reveal the same eyes that Alan had fallen in love with.

"Hello, my beautiful Bambi."

She moved her lips into a smile as her eyes lit up, "Oh..hi. What happened?"

Before Alan could respond, Harold and Vicki joined in looking over Bambi from all angles.

Vicki smiled as she went to face Bambi, "Oh sugar, look at all of this! They did such a great job with everything! You literally look like a million bucks, doesn't she?"

Harold retorted, "More like a billion dollars."

Alan tried to brush off the bravado laden billionaire couple, "How are you feeling?"

Bambi looked at her husband and sighed, "Better now that you're here."

She reached out her hand to him. He took it and squeezed it three times. She returned the squeeze four times.

Alan's heart soared at the gesture from the young woman but he also faced a sense of dread at not knowing how legitimate her feelings truly were.

There was little time for Alan's concern as the medical team began to prepare Bambi for transfer to the mansion for the duration of her recovery.

Bambi began to understand more about the totality of what had happened to her in surgery as the grogginess began to lift from her.

"Alan, what happened?"

Alan held her hand and smiled knowing he had to put on a front to appease Harold, "Honey, you have been given an incredible gift. You have been blessed with an incredibly beautiful body thanks to the wonderful doctors here and Mr. and Mrs. Stevens. You will have a bit of a recovery but my darling, your new look makes me so happy. I'm so proud of you for going through all of this for me."

There was a sentiment of truth that seeing the newly busty Bambi did continue to give Alan a hard on even if deep down he knew the nefarious efforts of Harold were driving all of it.

Bambi's eyes lit up and her puffy lips cracked a white smile, "I'm so glad you're happy. So am I. I feel so at ease with everything."

Soon, the couple was able to exit hand in hand out of the clinic to the waiting limo.

Even heavily bandaged, Bambi felt like a new woman. Her breasts felt heavy even with the maximum support of the recovery bra. She could feel her ass twitch with every step.

Her lips felt like they were ready to be kissed at any possible moment. Her nose was bandaged and restrained as well which made breathing slightly different as she tried to adjust to her new head.

It was a lot to process as she and Alan rode together with Harold and Vicki. Vicki complemented Bambi the whole way back to the mansion, "Oh, girl. I completely remember all of that like it was yesterday. I know we said just a small breast expansion but the doctor realized you were a prime candidate to get everything done right away and we just thought, why wait? There's just so much excitement around the two of you."

Alan tried to smile and agree as best as he could as he held his wife's hand in the limo.

Harold beamed, "Now, young lady, we expect a lot out of the two of you so we will make sure you recover quickly. I know you will make us all proud."

Bambi nodded in agreement and Alan tried to encourage her as they arrived at the mansion.

Once inside and settled in a special recovery room setup where the couple had stayed prior, Bambi began to realize the gravity of all of the changes she had done as she looked in a mirror, "Alan, look at all of this. Breasts, butt, nose, chin, even eyelashes. What else did they do?"

He hesitated to even answer the question but he knew he had to, "Well, my darling. As you were under, I was informed the best option for you to be able to fully recover and enjoy your new body would be if...your eggs were removed and made sure you couldn't have children at this time. So, I gave sperm and they are making embryos for us to use someday in the future."

Bambi's eyes got wide as she recoiled at the news, "What? I thought Vicki said we could...it's not as if I wanted to have any this instant...but how can they do that? Why would you do that?"

He wanted to answer by explaining everything that was going on but he knew it would be nonsensical to her and he knew they were likely being recorded, "Harold and Vicki...they felt it was for the best. I trust their judgement."

She breathed deeply, "Harold and Vicki thought so? I guess that makes sense. I mean, look at me. If a baby was in there, it could pop my breasts."

She laughed as he tried to smile in response. It was difficult for him to hear her dismiss being a mother so effortlessly and he began to wonder what else the ear implant might actually do.

"I can't wait to finish my senior year of high school. Won't I just be the talk of school?"

"Finish your high school year? Darling, I don't think that would work?"

"Oh why not? I'm proud of what I look like. You said it yourself that you were proud of me. Well, I'm proud of myself too to be Mrs. Bambi Watkins."

He could hardly contain his lust for his wife. She was still an 18 year old high school senior. His mind raced about what everyone would say. Part of him was slightly embarrassed but a far bigger part of him was deeply aroused at his big titted, blonde bombshell wife breaking every heart in the high school and still coming home to him.

"We will have to figure out the logistics on that babe."

"Have you talked to my parents? I suppose I need to move out."

Alan had dreaded talking to Erin's parents and informing them that their daughter, who they were upset with even going away for a business trip with Alan, had now changed her identity and body and became Bambi. Somehow he thought all of the changes might upset them more than the fact they were married, "I haven't called them yet, my love. I can call them while you rest. I suppose they might not be too happy about all of this."

She smiled, "Tell them the truth. The dreams that God gave to me are coming true! I knew this would be my destiny to serve you as your wife."

Lust washed over Alan as the vibrant, young woman formerly known as Erin professed her desire to be Bambi once again. In his head he knew the truth of how the wonderful vixen came to be. His cock got hard but he knew there was nothing she could do about that at the moment.

He did find a way to channel his sexual energy and kissed her forehead before going off to have a difficult conversation with her parents.

The conversation was long and difficult as Alan painstakingly went through the events over the phone with Paul and Sandy. Neither of Bambi's parents wanted to have anything to do with the conversation and they couldn't understand why their innocent daughter Erin would agree to become the 18 year old blonde bombshell Bambi to a man more than three decades her age.

Alan didn't have much in the way of an explanation he could give them other than to state that the duo seemed to be brought together by God.

Eventually, Paul and Sandy had heard enough and while they agreed their 18 year old daughter had a right to live her own life, they didn't need to agree with it. They said they didn't want to speak to the newlyweds for some time as they processed everything and dealt with the shame of their daughter.

Alan agreed that time was needed to think just before Paul hung up the phone.

He was frustrated at how the phone conversation had gone and thought about how to address the matter with his young bride.

She was resting comfortably in bed with all of her curves still being supported with special post surgery clothing and her face still wrapped and bandaged from surgery.

He sat in a chair next to her and they held hands. He squeezed three times. She replied with four squeezes.

"Your parents love you very much and support you living your life as Mrs. Bambi Watkins. They said it would be very important for us to bond over the next few months as a married couple, so they will let us grow in our love and passion. They know God has brought us together, my darling."

It was, at best, a statement with only a sliver of truth. Alan knew it, but also found himself stuck between his lust for everything Bambi could be and the guilt he felt for how she became the way she was.

She said with a smile, "Oh, I'm so glad they are supportive of us! I just knew they would be."

He kissed her forehead as the heavily bandaged face and pouty new lips limited the options for the horny husband with his newly remodeled wife.

The recovery time for Bambi's surgeries was to last a month with the help of the latest and greatest medical treatments.

Over the next month, Alan worked everyday to finalize his book, Elevate Everything, to be sent off to be published at Stone Rock Publishing. He also spent time working with producers to have his podcast grow. When not busy promoting every project, he was with Bambi keeping her company as she relaxed and worked on her high school work remotely.

Multiple doctors appointments and follow ups for Bambi yielded only positive results as bandages were slowly removed, her large breasts and big round ass settled into their forms, and her puffy lips allowed her to have confident smiles.

Alan made sure to positively affirm Bambi every chance he got. While sex was off the table for the month as she recovered, he made sure to tell her every chance he could how happy he was and how beautiful she had become.

He also encouraged her to be happy and vibrant. While Erin had a happiness about her, Bambi began to ooze a bubbling happiness that seemed to bounce with her every step.

Her studies in high school became a bit more difficult for her as the month went along and she found herself more distracted as she thought about how sexy she looked and wondered what her husband was up to.

The explicit orders of the doctor to not engage in sex as Bambi's face, breasts, ass, and lips healed was an excruciating wait for the horny newlywed couple. The sexual energy was evident as they would routinely hold hands and sit as close to one another as they possibly could.

Ctus
Ctus
263 Followers