Becoming the Best Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Worried for her safety, he tried to push her head back, only for her to resist, pulling him deeper in, shaking her head no as hard as she could while keeping him deep in her mouth. He'd never admit it — never ---- but that right there nearly made him blow his load three short minutes in. Still, he worried for his friend. He grabbed hold of her hair and pulled her off, bucking his hips back, and sliding his cock out of her mouth. Her hair still firmly in his hand, he looked down at her teary eyes and red lips, lines of spit drawn between his cock and her mouth. Drool ran down her chin, tears down her face.

"P-please please Kai" She begged, gasping for air, eyes laser focused on her target. She tried to force her head back on, only for him to pull back on her hair harder. She moaned at the resistance, and met her eyes to his. "Please please please Kai I need your cock right now. I've missed cock so fucking much I can't even tell you I need it right fucking now give it to me."

He looked on in bewilderment, not at all expecting this kind of reaction from her. This was her antithesis, what happened to all that control? Never being chased?

"Kai your cock is so fucking perfect." She kept trying to inch her head forward, as if she was enjoying the feeling of him pulling her hair to stop her. "So long and fucking thick I need you to fill my throat right fucking now. I haven't gotten one in so so long please. I'm not stopping till I guzzle your cum so fucking give it to me please, please I need it"

In his surprise at her begging, he loosened his grip, letting her shove his cock back in as she took him to the base once again, reveling in how his shaft cut off her air flow. She never choked in earnest, she wasn't struggling to breathe. She was choosing his cock over air. He started to throb in her mouth, and an experienced cocksucker like Gwen knew what that meant.

She started bobbing her head, tracing her head under his shaft as she took him in and out of her throat. She started out with shallow movements, getting longer and longer as she went on. Eventually, she was dragging her lips to his head, and slamming herself all the way down. Kai had heard of thoratfucking, but not a girl that did it on her own. At this rate, she might bruise her throat.

She looked like she was sucking with reckless abandon, yet she was careful to never let the head leave her mouth. She was going at jackknife pace, the only sound in the apartment left being Kai's heavy breathing and the wet sounds of her throat's violation. Any semblance of eye contact was long gone, Kai was sure of it. She wanted to be the best ---- and she was ---- but she wasn't doing all this for him.

That became none more apparent than when she focused her attention on the head. He was breathing faster, his moans were getting louder. She sucked on his head, running her tongue all over his slit, not taking the chance of wasting even a drop of what was to come. He was used to how his ex finished him off ---- with her hand, onto her chest if he was lucky, and onto a napkin if it wasn't his birthday. Gwen was the polar opposite.

She sucked him until he popped, right into her mouth. Rope after rope of hot, thick cum covered her tongue. Kai hadn't taken to masturbating lately, so he gave her the biggest load he'd blown in months. She sucked the first ropes down like she needed them to survive, only slowing as his cock slowed its torrent. She savored the last bit, keeping it on her tongue as she kept a tight suction on his cock, not letting it escape as he grew soft in his mouth. The overstimulation made him gasp and moan, he would tell her to stop, but any words spilling out of his mouth would be too loud to not wake Iris. He watched her as she pulled away, sucking his now soft cock along with her, until it left her mouth with a solid *pop*. She sat back and closed her eyes, head towards the ceiling as she let his cum sit in her mouth for another half minute before swallowing the last down, and taking a deep sigh.

Her head came back down and she opened her eyes. She was smiling wide, like she'd just had the time of her life. "Well." She started. "Thanks for the practice."

He could hardly believe what had happened. If not for the wet feeling still around his now soft cock and the feeling of utter bliss washing over him, he wouldn't believe it at all. "You're welcome I guess?"

"I told you I'm the best. Were you surprised?"

"No, no." He reassured. "There was no doubt there. I just didn't expect you to be so... enthusiastic."

She seemed embarrassed, another first. "Shut up."

He cracked a smile. "You're not even gonna deny? You're always sooo big and tough, but you see a cock and you just start drooling? This is good, this is really go-"

She grabbed him by the balls, just light enough to make him gasp, to make him want her to do it again, but tight enough to prove that she could turn that pleasure to pain.

"I said shut. up." Her resolve was again as steely as he was used to. Apparently, whatever happened, she managed to get something out of both of their systems. She sighed and let go. "Fine. I might have liked it a tiny little bit. Happy?"

He knew not to push her further. This was private, serious, Plus, he could only ever tease her about it when they were alone and if he used it too much, it wouldn't be as funny anymore.

She got up from her knees and wiped her mouth. "I'm gonna go clean up." She looked over at the clock above their door. "And you should probably sleep here, it's pretty late. I'll get you a blanket, just let me hit the bathroom first. Can you wait long enough for me to shower real quick? I don't love going to bed with dried drool across my chin."

He gave her a chuckle and a nod, still a bit unnerved by her flip in behavior. She turned around, scooped her shirt off the floor, and walked towards the bathroom. Halfway down the hall, she turned into another room ---- her bedroom ---- and into the shower.

He heard the sound of the water turn on and sat back to think. Fucking Christ. All these years, and nothing, and NOW she acts like this? Has she been like this the whole time? Is it just me? All guys? I've never seen anyone be THAT happy to give head.

Granted, he only had one girl before, and she hated giving head, but his point was convincing enough to himself.

The water shut off pretty soon after it turned on. He heard the light sound of footsteps and saw her walk down the hall towards him, the same shorts and shirt as she had on before. Why stop in her room if she wasn't going to change?

She stopped by a closet and pulled out an old comforter, bringing it towards him and throwing the mass at him. He managed to deflect it down to his lap as she snickered.

Her laughter died down. "I wanna say thank you, by the way, Kai." She spoke with real honesty in her voice, vulnerability like he hadn't seen from her. "I know I can trust you to not tell anyone, and to not make me feel too silly about all this, and I appreciate it. Because you've been so nice, I'll give you this one for free. Take as many shots at me as you like (as long as we're alone)."

He looked at her and turned his head.

She took a breath. "I fucking love cock." If he had any of his beer left, he would've done a spit take. Despite her brazen display of how much that was true, he in no way expected for her to bring it up again so coarsely now. "And not just cock, everything sex. Getting railed, throatfucked, fingered, sucked, used, everything."

His voice came out as high as the voice cracks she so often made fun of him for. "O-oh. Okay."

She laughed. "It's a lot to take in, yeah. But I do. I love it."

He nodded, staring off into the middle distance, trying to stop his brain from completely shutting down. On the one hand, he felt like the chosen one, the man who got to hear the sentence every man has been begging to hear since the dawn of time... On the other, Gwen said it.

"So." He said, voice cracking. He tried to force his voice down back to its regular register. "So. You like it that much, I can clearly believe, but why not have a train running through here at all times? You've got the supply for sure, I haven't run into a guy yet that doesn't want a try at you."

She smiled cockily. "I know. But you know I'm the best, and now you know I'm the best at blowjobs too. I love being the best at everything buuuut... being with people who can't match up when I'm fucking them, it's no fun. I give them the best experiences of their life, and they give me another regular ass day. After a while, I got bored, and stopped trying."

"Ah." His eyes lit up and he wiggled his eyebrows at her. "So you came to me cause you knew I'd be the best."

She laughed harder than she had all night. She needed to stop and take breaths, she laughed so long. She needed to stop and get a drink of water, she laughed so long. She laughed so long, he had time to type and send her a text telling her to stop laughing for so long.

She calmed herself. "No no no, absolutely not. I came to you because I'm drunk, horny, and genuinely wanted to keep up my practice. But I'll admit, you did better than I thought you would."

"I didn't do anything but sit there and marvel."

"And you did such a good job at that!" She patted his cheek. "But I meant your cock. You know how much I hate feeding your ego, so trust me when I say, that it is perfect. Big, thick, tasty, and your cum, mmmmm." She looked off in reminiscence. "I could drink it all day."

He had to fight to not get said cock started up again. "Well, thank. You." He still felt awkward about it.

"I know how weird this all is, so really, thank you Kai. I needed it." She turned to leave once again and looked back over her shoulder. "Plus, now that I know what you've got, I can help you become the second best."

She smiled and walked the rest of the way to her room. The door shut and he took a sigh once more. A smile crept onto his face. As weird as this all was, as unexpected, he had to admit, this was the best fucking night of his life. And this could happen again? He had to refrain from jumping for joy right there.

Instead, he opted to go to the bathroom. Unsurprisingly, there was a pile of clothes bunched up in the corner, undoubtedly Gwen's. Iris was much too neat to leave anything out of place. He did his business, feeling the last remnants of his reminder of the night leave his body, and washed his hands. Before he left, he noticed a pair of light grey panties on top of the pile. Well, mostly light grey, with a very distinct, big, wet, dark spot on the bottom. He smiled. Gwen's.

I did that. He thought to himself. Now he wasn't the most experienced guy in the world, but he could tell the difference between a girl who was wet and a girl who had cum. She grabbed spare panties cause she knew how wet these ones were. From the looks, she came in them, then showered. He'd bet she liked getting them messy, clear by the fact that she left them proud on display for the only person still awake. He tucked them under another shirt of hers, deciding to spare Iris from the same view.

He trudged toward the couches, grabbed the cover, and flopped down onto the couch, ready for more practice.


12