Becoming the Family Wench

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy asked for another kiss when I handed him his beer then kept me close by, caressing my porcelain arms and legs until dinner.

After we ate I just wanted to sleep, but Mommy dressed me in a pink silk nightie then sent me back downstairs.

"Princess, come sit on my lap and watch TV," my Uncle commanded when I traipsed in.

He grabbed my wrist and wrapped a hairy arm around my waist. I tried to distract myself with Family Ties but Daddy's other hand kept sneaking up my negligee, tickling my smooth upper thigh. I gripped his bushy blond forearms and squirmed, but he told me to sit still while continuing to feel up my legs.

My cock thickened and poked into the nightie. I hoped no one could see the forming tent, but Daddy started rubbing his arm against it, brushing the silk across my tip, drawing out precum until the garment stained. We both grunted.

While Simon watched jealously from the side, Daddy took advantage. He turned my face and smiled, then pressed his lips against mine. He tasted so masculine, having just smoked a cigar out back, a little whiskey still on his tongue. We made out like sweet love birds for a minute but of course he couldn't help himself.

His tongue tangoed too far and my eyes shot open. I tried to back away but he admonished me, saying I'm his daughter and he can kiss me when he wants. He was so strong and warm, his darting tongue so powerful, it didn't take long for me to accept his ministrations. Soon I was gyrating in his lap, moaning into his scruffy mouth, hard cock bobbing under my lingerie.

"That's my good girl. You're Daddy's good girl, huh?"

"More like Daddy's good bitch," Aaron snickered.

I was so ashamed to be called a bitch, even though it was obvious, but Daddy didn't care. He said it's true, that I'm his daughter, his bitch, his property, and that I had to admit it.

"Yes, Daddy, I'm your good girl..." I said shamefully, then added, "Your good bitch...." at his request. My erection was nearing painful levels.

"Good. Now give Daddy another kiss then go sit with Simon."

I held my lips on his beard for almost three seconds before shimmying over to my cousin.

"My lap's all warm for you, sweetie."

While Simon took his rightful turn, Aaron brooded to the side; Daddy just sat there smiling. Though he didn't go as far as his Father, Simon's meaty hands still made my cock jut up in under a minute.

"Tiny, just like you," he teased when he saw the silk lump twitch.

Aaron declined his lap dance but I could tell he was getting angsty. I was sure he'd soon break. A few more kisses and I was off to the bathroom to wash up with Mommy.

"I'm so proud of how you're acting with the boys. You're being such a good daughter."

I felt all warm and fuzzy when she said that so I gave Mommy a kiss too. Maybe being a girl wouldn't be so bad... But when she tucked me in, she said we'd have to be up even earlier tomorrow to make the men breakfast. Are you fucking kidding me!

"I want you straight to bed, missy. That means no touching that little dick of yours, is that clear? I know you're a harlot but you're not going to soil yourself in my house!"

"Yes, Mommy.... Good night."

"Good night, dear, Mommy loves you."

Of course the second she shut the door I went to town. The girl's clothes, my handsome uncle and cousins, the submission, the lap sitting, even the spanking, it was all so new and sexy! I was embarrassed, sure, but that feeling was overwhelmed by one of divine acceptance. This was meant to be. I slid a spit-slick finger up my smooth hole and jerked until I came, then drifted off to sleep.

"Wakey, wakey."

Auntie came in at a ludicrous 4:15AM to get me up. She told me I'd have to be fully dressed, make up and all by the time Daddy came down, since he only deserved to see me at my best.

"Mornin', princess," he grinned giddily when he saw my girly garb.

"Good morning, Daddy," I greeted with a kiss, but he turned his head so I accidentally hit his lips! He raised his brows flirtatiously and leaned in to extend it.

Simon saw Daddy's trick and did the same, causing my morning wood to resurface visibly. I hoped I'd find time later to jerk off because I was becoming insatiable!

If you can forget I was in makeup and a dress, breakfast was uneventful. When the men left, Mommy and I got straight to work on the house.

"Did you sleep well, darling?" she asked as we mopped.

"Yes, Mommy."

"You didn't play with yourself, did you?"

"N-no, Mommy...."

She turned and asked again, and when my hesitation showed obvious infidelity she exploded.

"You little harlot! You whore!! I told you not to be a dirty girl but look what you did! You soiled yourself!!!"

"Sorry, Mommy, I'm so sorry!!!" I pleaded, terrified of another spanking.

"Oh, you'll be sorry. When I tell Daddy about this, you'll be sorry."

My asscheeks tingled with anticipation for the rest of the afternoon.

When the boys arrived for dinner I was beyond anxious. I couldn't stop staring at Daddy's hands all meal, wondering how they would feel. After dishes, he called me into his study.

"Y-yes, D-daddy.... You wanted to see me...?"

"Yes I did, Chrissy. Come here, come sit on Daddy's lap. Let's have a talk. Daddy and daughter."

I shivered over to his chair and sat on his strong leg, tears already forming. Daddy wrapped an arm around me and looked straight into my eyes.

"You took to bein' my daughter real well, princess, you know that? You're such a natural." I didn't know whether that was an insult or praise, but he was stroking my cheek and looked so genuine. "You like bein' my little girl?"

"Ummm..." I knew there was only one way to respond, and in truth I might've meant it. "Yes, D-daddy...."

"And you've been such a good girl, keepin' your Daddy happy with kisses." I gave another to appease him but it didn't work. "Now, now, Mommy told me you did something not so good. You wanna tell me bout that?"

"Umm.... I, well, ummm... I p-played with myself...."

"You mean you stroked your little clit even though you're not 'sposed to?"

"Yeah..." I uttered with despair. Calling my cock a clit was the ultimate humiliation.

"And tell me, Chrissy, did you also shove a finger up your little pussy?"

"Mmhmm..." I nodded shamefully.

"Cuz it felt empty, huh?"

"Y-yes, Daddy...." I broke down in tears.

"That's alright, that's alright," he soothed, holding me. "Now you know you're not 'sposed to do that. Your pussy's only 'sposed to be filled when Daddy says so, and your little clit shouldn't be touched at all, you hear me?"

"Yes, Sir..."

Suddenly his temper changed and he raged, "then why'd you go around actin' like a dirty slut!"

"B-because.... Because I was horny...."

"Oh, so you're a horny little bitch, are you?! My daughter's a horny girl, huh? Well I know how to take care of bad little girls like you!"

Daddy flipped me over his knee and I quickly found myself in the same position as the day before. This time though, there was an element of raw sexuality as he lifted my frilly skirts and exposed my buns.

"Boys with asses like this weren't meant to be men. You were born a bitch and I'm gonna treat you like one!"

Spanks crashed down on my bubble cheeks. The pain level quickly shot higher than Mommy and I begged Daddy to stop! He told me to shut up and didn't finish until I promised I'd obey him, then left me a quivering, blubbering mess.

"Shhh, baby, you're okay." His nurturing voice returned and his warm hands mended my tender buttcheeks. "Daddy just had to give you a whoopin' to put you back in your place. To teach you how to be a good girll. It's something every daughter gets from her Daddy, it's okay. Daddy still loves you."

I felt a sick sense of remorse and deeply regretted touching myself. Why hadn't I just followed the rules? I really liked when Daddy was nice to me but I went and fucked it all up! I begged quietly for his forgiveness, tears streaming down my cheeks.

Daddy put his finger to my mouth as an olive branch and I instinctively sucked it. As I calmed down on his pseudo-phallus, his other hand pried open my smarting cheeks, exposing a virgin hole desperate to be touched. The emptiness inside me grew as I spread my legs for him. He knew what I needed and tenderly grazed my pink hole, circled over every wrinkle, coaxed open my winking rosebud.

"You're okay, baby," he continued hypnotically, his nail now entering my tight orifice.

I groaned but he told me to relax and continued burrowing. My moaning increased, my hips swayed, I sucked his hand faster and in turn the digit inside me pulsated.

"Unnnhhhh!!" I gasped hungrily when it tapped my prostate.

He'd found my pleasure button and pushed hard. FUCK! It felt miraculous!! I ground my rock hard "clit" against his jeans while bashing my prostate into Daddy's long finger.

"Uhhh... UNNNHHH!!!"

His thick digit up my butt felt so damn good, I couldn't last long. After just a few pumps I started creaming all over his pants. Daddy held me throughout my seizure, rubbing my butt and telling me I was his good girl, his freshly minted daughter. When my body was limp he sat me back on his lap.

"Did you like that, sweetheart? Did you like when Daddy put you in your place?"

He was hugging me and nuzzling my neck with his bearded jaw. I nodded since I assumed he was including the aftercare.

"Then what do you say?"

"Thank you Daddy....."

"Of course, I knew you'd like bein' over Daddy's lap. Good girls always do. And that's what you are, Daddy's good girl."

He gave me a big wet kiss and I giggled. It fucked with my head to thank him for beating my ass, but hearing him say I was his good girl sent a genuine smile up my dimples. I was back on his good side! Grateful and eager to stay there, I gave Daddy a kiss and thanked him again for spanking me, this time wholeheartedly.

"Every time you need it. Thing is though, a horny little bitch like you can't stop himself from touchin' his clit, can he? Little girl like you needs somethin' to keep her chaste. Keep her in line."

Daddy held my wrists together and pulled an object out of his pocket. I didn't know why he took precautions until a metal ring and sheath were slipped tightly over my package. What the hell! I tried to flee but he just laughed, then a lock clicked.

"It's perfect. I figured you'd fit the 'nub' size and I was right! Aren't you happy, baby? Look at your gift!"

Locked onto my penis was a metal chastity cage that ensured I couldn't masturbate! Tears welled when I tried to stroke my shaft but met only cold steel.

"B-b-but... D-daddy...."

I broke down again and Daddy just made out with me until I quieted down. He said this was for my own good and even made me thank him for it. I begrudgingly thanked him for my "gift", kissed him again, then pouted my way upstairs. Before I could reach the bathroom though, Simon yanked me into his room and shut the door.

"Mmmm!!" I squealed through the hand covering my mouth.

"Shhhh, keep it down! I wanna see what Dad did to you."

He told me he'd spied the chastity cage in Uncle Jack's closet and wanted to see it in action. With all 4 of my cheeks red, I lifted my dress and showed off my protector.

"Damn....."

He touched it hesitantly then backed away, like he was afraid of it. I couldn't blame him, though. What man would want his dick locked up!

"Does it hurt?" he asked with genuine concern.

"No...."

"Nice, my dad got the right fit. But it's gotta be weird, huh? Not being able to touch your clit?"

Why did he call it that too!

"Yeah, I guess...."

"You know.... I could always let you touch my dick instead. If you miss jerking off or something."

"Huh...?"

Simon hugged me and felt around my hot pink buns. He placed one of my small hands on his boxers and the raging monster inside radiated heat. It seemed to be twice the size of mine, if not more, and I was drawn to it.

"Yeah, I think it'll be good for you, princess. You shouldn't stop touchin' dicks altogether, just not yours."

"Umm... but-"

"Shhhh..."

He pushed me down to my knees and slipped his snake out of his undies. I was now face to face with a 9 inch rod, way bigger than the two guys I'd blown at school. My expression must've been so conflicted. I desperately wanted to wet his shaft, but I also didn't want to be the house whore! He didn't give me an option and grabbed the back of my head.

"Open that mouth wide."

His massive crown entered my willing lips and in only a second I returned to that familiar, submissive state I'd learned to love. I started working him eagerly, sucking and licking with glee, and he noticed.

"Shit, I knew you were a cocksucker but I didn't expect this!"

I smiled up with pride then slobbered back down on his fatty. He let me set the pace and just relaxed with his arms behind his head. My dick tried desperately to get hard in its cage, and its inability only made me hornier! I was forced to just be a hole, the opposite of a man, and though I'm not sure if it was a positive or negative feedback loop, Simon's dick was the clear winner.

"Fuck, baby, I'm gonna cum! Swallow it all princess, slurp my fuckin' spunk! Ahhhhhh!!"

Simon sighed orgasmically as I guzzled his tap. Hot cream jettisoned onto my tongue and I vacuumed until the final drop squirted out. Once he had wilted he told me to open my mouth, then with approval given, I was told to stand up, kiss his cheek and go to bed.

"I want you nice and pretty when I get up, okay, princess?"

"Yes, Simon..." I swooned. The blowjob had made me so horny, I was dancing my ass up against him, hoping he might finger me like his father.

"Why don't you call me Sir from now on. It's good for a little girl to show respect to men."

"Yes, Sir," I blushed. "Good night."

I tried to sleep but my restless fingers couldn't stay away from my hole, now my sole source of pleasure. The cruel cage kept my pathetic cock hidden as I splayed back to try to find the spot Daddy had touched. I just couldn't get deep enough though and fell asleep on fire.

Daddy kept playing grab ass during his morning kiss and asked me if I was still sore.

"Did you do a number on her?" Aaron inquired eagerly.

"Sure did. Reminded our little girl of her place. She knows it's good for her, ain't that right, sweetie?"

"Yes, Daddy...."

"I wanna be there next time you do it," Simon requested enviously.

"I don't know, that's special Daddy-daughter time."

"Well I already had some special Simon-princess time," he smirked quietly. The comment flew over Daddy's head but Aaron looked green with envy.

Mommy and I served breakfast but she had to chastise me multiple times for flirting with the boys. It wasn't my fault Simon kept touching me!

"I'm glad Daddy locked you away," she commented upon inspecting my crotch after the boys left. "Aren't you glad too, dear? Now you can't be such a slut."

"Yes, Mommy...."

"Before I forget, Daddy wanted me to give you something to wear for the day. He's afraid your posture is suffering and wants you pretty as can be. Come here, sweetie, let Mommy help you."

Mommy came over with a white collar that was eerily tall. I had to straighten my neck as she fitted it around and soft leather now covered the whole thing. My chin and shoulders were protected from discomfort, but nothing could abate the hopeless sensation of not being able to bend.

"Oh, it's perfect!" Mommy rejoiced once it was locked in the back.

"Umm.. but, Mommy..." I began, forced to pivot 90 degrees to face her. "How will I clean with this on? I can hardly look down!"

"Nonsense!" she scoffed. "You'll just have to take your time, and if that means cleaning til midnight then so be it!"

"Hmph..." I rolled my eyes like a brat.

"Is that attitude I hear, missy?"

"N-no, Mommy..."

"Good. Now get moving!"

Cleaning in the collar was a pain but Mommy helped me out. By the time evening came around I was hungry since we'd only had soup for lunch so I started whining, but Mommy shut me right up.

"You think you can cry like a baby and get whatever you want? Not in this house, missy!"

She pulled something out of a drawer and rushed over, then, to my dismay, shoved a ball gag in my mouth! She quickly locked it behind my head and wiped her hands with satisfaction.

"That'll show you!" she gloated.

"Mmmmm!!! Mmmrrrpphhh!!"

"Quiet down! Now let me dry your eyes. Daddy'll be home in a minute."

When the boys got home I was shaking in my stilettos. I felt so vulnerable: unable to speak, barely able to move, in ridiculous a faggot dress, locked in chastity, utterly controlled. Daddy's smile when he walked in made me both cringe and fawn.

"I guess I don't get a kiss today so I'll just have to take it myself!"

He squeezed my bum under the frills while he smooched my powdered forehead.

"Were you a bad girl? Talkin' out of turn?"

"You know how these girls are," my aunt answered. "They never stop yapping!"

"Did you spank her?" he asked earnestly.

"I thought this would suffice," she responded.

"Alright.... But I don't want you gettin' too lenient with her. You give her an inch and she'll take a mile, I know how these sissies are."

"Of course," my aunt noted with a wicked grin. "I hope you like the gag, dear. I didn't want her to upset your relaxation and thought this might help."

"It was a great idea, darlin'. We might use it every few days to remind her to hold her tongue. Over time, I think she'll get to talkin' only when she's 'sposed to."

"Sounds wonderful. Now you boys wash up while missy and I set the table."

I was excited to finally get the gag out since it'd been 15 minutes but realized no plate was laid out for me. My chair was also suspiciously missing.

"I'll be right back," Mommy said, then returned with what was presumably my seat.

This was not a regular chair though. No, not at all! It was steel with wrist and ankle cuffs on both ends, and where I sat it was warped upward into the shape of a thin penis!

"Mmmmnnoooo!!!" I moaned, but Mommy yanked me over.

"I know what you do in your room at night, missy! I know you play with that hot snatch! Slut! Well I'll show you what happens to little girls who like to be filled. Just you wait."

Mommy procured lubricant and applied it to the metallic dildo, then stripped my dress off. Shivering in my heels, stockings, garter, and bralette, she told me to sit down. It was uncomfortable and I was terrified, but there was no other option. Daddy was home and always eager to spank.

"MMMM!!!!" I moaned as the cold metal slid into my rectum.

It was far bigger than anything else that had been up there and scraped my prostate incessantly as I went down. When my bare cheeks hit metal I babbled incoherently, it was too big!

I shot up but Mommy had just attached the cuffs so I couldn't get off. I was totally stuck! Unable to escape sodomy, I eased down slowly to get used to it inside me. But at the base it was still too big! I tried squatting up to avoid it, impaled myself halfway up, but sadly my weak thighs gave out and soon I slid back down.

"Hnnnnnggg!!!"

I stood up and sat down, squatting futilely to avoid internal probing which incidentally made me fuck myself. Finally I gave up and sat.

"MMMMMMM!!!!!"

"Quiet!" Mommy admonished. "You sit there like a good girl while we dine, okay! I don't want any fuss or Daddy will take you straight to his study!"

It's not like I could go anywhere! I shook and squirmed in my binds, ass plugged, while the boys entered.

"Hooo!" Aaron whooped. "Princess got the bitch chair!" He was being annoying but I could also see lust in his eyes.

"Now ain't that somethin'," Daddy growled, gripping his crotch.

Simon was speechless seeing my slim, pale body locked up in white lingerie. They all sat down but had difficulty keeping their eyes off me while they ate.