Becoming the Neighborhood Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to give him more money shots and sat down on the couch beside his brother. I looked directly at the camera and spread my legs wide to fully expose my damp white thong while grabbing my exposed breasts. *click* *click* *click*

I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter by the second and decided I couldn't help myself. I leaned closer to the brother on the couch and kissed him for a few seconds. He lifted me up and put me on top of him as we continued to make out, my bare tits against his chest and my pussy grinding gently on his bulge.

He continued to feel me up as we kissed until I felt the other brother tap my shoulder. He grabbed me by the back of my head and slowly guided my body towards him, gently forcing my head down to his pants. I lowered his sweatpants and boxers and pulled his cock out, putting it in my mouth and licking it gently. He began to take my top off while the other brother wrestled with my thong and skirt. Seconds later, I was on the couch naked and on my stomach sucking a cock on one end as the other brother started to play with my ass and pussy, moving his fingers in and around my holes.

I heard the camera make a beeping noise and realized I was being recorded sucking him off. I didn't care. In fact, I started to work harder, sucking more intensely and sensually. I even looked up at his camera and gave it a little wave before putting my head back down and going back to work.

The other brother was getting impatient and smacked my ass, demanding his turn. I loved how they were both fighting over me. I smiled and turned my naked butt towards the camera, and undid the other brother's pants to give his cock some love. I was down on all fours sucking his cock when I felt my pussy being played with and eventually forcefully penetrated with a massive cock. "Ohhhh," I moaned in pain as his dick pierced my insides. I stopped sucking his brother's cock for a second and turned around to look at him fucking me. To my surprise, he was recording this too. I was too horny and drunk to care and blew a kiss towards the camera and shifted my attention back to the cock I was sucking.

We changed things up as his brother wanted his turn with my pussy. They took me to a bedroom and started off by lubing my asshole. I got into position and waited for the punishment to start. Then I took a cock in my pussy and another in my ass. My asshole was not treated gently. He went in right away and didn't bother easing it in and I let out a scream as he tore through my tiny hole. "Go easy, go easy, go easyyy!!" I screamed in between breaths. He slowed down a bit but it didn't help. I was getting both holes destroyed and decided to accept the pain with the pleasure as their glorious black cocks penetrated both my holes without mercy. "Ahhh yes yes yes yes yes yes yesssss!" I must have said the word "yes" a couple dozen times more in between my moans, shouts and screams as I got absolutely wrecked and gutted by the pair.

By the end of it, I was exhausted and couldn't find the energy to move. They really did a number on me. I asked them if it would be okay for me to get some shuteye and they accepted.

I was woken up a short while later. I opened my eyes and waited for them to adjust to see the other 2 friends in the group who live down the hall staring at my naked body, along with one of the brothers who had been recording me. They asked me if I was ready for another round. I was exhausted from the pounding I took moments before but couldn't bring myself to say no. This is what I wanted, and this is what I was getting.

I inched myself to the edge of the bed as one guy grabbed my legs and forced his cock inside. Another brought his cock to my face and put it in my mouth. And the third started to eat my tits. It started off rather gentle but then like a raging fire, took on a life of its own as they roughed up each hole in my body, loosening my pussy and ass and numbing my jaw muscles. I was destroyed. Fucked. Used. Abused. Humiliated. Degraded. And utterly exhausted from what just transpired. But I was throughly satisfied and my "itch" scratched.

The two guys left after having their way with me. Me and the guy who had been recording me throughout the night were the only ones left. My body was sweating and burning from the intense workout and I drifted off to sleep naked next to him.

I woke up a couple hours later alone in the room. I put on my thong and went out to the den. The apartment was empty and I was by myself. I went back to the bedroom and noticed he had left his phone behind. I saw his phone light up and sneaked a peak at a text preview that read, "This bitch just can't get enough." The message was clearly about me. I poked my head out the bedroom to make sure no one was around and did something bad. I went through his phone.

He had sent all my pictures and videos in another group chat. I looked at how many people were in the chat. It listed 10 people and there was an icon that said + 8 others. I scrolled through the messages and saw that they shared the pictures I sent them the day before of me in my outfits with the caption, "New girl in the building." Comments ranged from "she's fine" to "she got some meat on those bones". I scrolled down to read more. He sent the pictures and videos from today too, and comments ranged from "that was quick" to "she really couldn't wait huh" and "white bitch gonna ride the whole train". Other comments read, "she really thinks she's gonna come through wearing that and not get some", to "good lil slut", "belongs to the streets" and "neighbourhood hoe". There were more comments along the lines of "when's it gonna be our turn" and "we're coming by for a piece".

A part of me was appalled at my pictures and videos being shared. But of course, what did I expect? In the back of my mind I knew what I was doing when I let them take those pics and let them record me getting fucked. But the messages were turning me on. The attention was turning me on. The degradation and humiliation were turning me on. I felt special, desired, wanted, and the centre of attention. It was a wonderful feeling.

I scrolled down to the last 2 pictures. The first was the very first picture he had taken of me sitting on the ottoman. My white thong was clearly visible in the picture and my cleavage prominent. The caption read "Before she met the squad." The last was a picture of me that was probably taken moments ago without my knowledge. It was a picture of me sleeping naked on their bed, moments after having my body thoroughly fucked and used. The caption read, "After meeting the squad."

I couldn't count the amount of messages that came through and were still coming through as I was on his phone. But one message caught my eye, as I read it, unconsciously biting my lower lip and feeling my pussy moisten: "Whole squad gonna hit it soon."

-Nina

12