Becoming the Niece

Story Info
Niece switches with her Aunt.
2k words
3.75
31.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Robert Wilkes was on a business trip and he was thinking about his 28 year old sister Rose and his 20 year old daughter Jackie. He had a plan to help both. He thought that Rose needed to loosen up so he was sending her to a sex resort, unknown to her. His daughter Jackie was being sent to a camp for girls, also unknown to her. Robert knew this was a risky plan but was going forward. It was in motion.

It is Friday morning, Rose is visiting Robert's house, while he is away. He is sending Rose to a spa weekend, and having a car pick her up at noon to take her. She thought to herself, "Robert is so good to send me a spa; I could use a relaxing weekend."

Unknown to Rose, this is a special Resort, a sex Resort. Robert thinks that Rose needs to loosen up. He told Miss Flowers, the Resort Manager, that with just a little push, Rose will comply. Rose is a little submissive he tells Miss Flowers. Also unknown to Rose, Robert is sending his daughter Jackie away for the weekend as well.

Jackie has been a problem child ever since her mother died. He is having her send to a camp for the weekend to learn to behave, to be more submissive and more lady like. She will be one of six girls at the camp, the others being 18 years old.

Miss Collins, the camp counselor, is instructed to treat Jackie as a teen, and dress her in very revealing clothing, and she should be the servant of the other girls. And Jackie should be made to do what she is told and that anything is ok. She and the other girls are to use Jackie for sex, make her pleasure them. Use force if necessary.

Robert's plan was for Jackie to be picked up at 11am on Friday by three of his men; they have been told they will know her because she will be wearing a Catholic Schoolgirl uniform, his maid has been told to dress her like that before they come.

However, Robert does not know that Jackie can get into his computer and so has access to all of his commutations. Jackie learns of the plan to send her to the camp and that Maria has been told to dress her in a Catholic Schoolgirl uniform. So Jackie makes a counter plan.

That morning at 9am, after she has dressed in the uniform, Jackie sends Maria a message, through her father's computer and from him, telling her to leave and take the rest of the weekend off. Maria leaves.

At 10am, Jackie walks downstairs and finds Rose sitting in the living room. They chat for a while and Jackie steers the conversation to clothing.

At one point, she says, "I'll bet you would look real cute in this outfit. Let try on each other's cloths."

After much coaxing, Rose agrees.

Jackie starts to remove her cloths and Rose says, "Wait! Change here?"

"Yes, why not? It's just us girls."

Soon both are completely nude and they put on each other's clothing, with no underwear. And Jackie takes out her phone and snaps a photo of Rose.

"Stop that Jackie."

"Oh, come on. You look cute."

And she takes another one. She then has Rose pose, and then again. Rose gets into it. Jackie's favorite pose is when Rose stood facing away from her, bend over and looking back. Her skirt rode up and showed that perfect little ass. Soon, Jackie notices the van pulling up.

She says to Rose, "Go outside, close the door and then come in. I'll take a photo."

Rose goes through the door but before she can open it, she feels someone grab her by both arms and feels a cloth over her nose. And then she is out. The three men carry her to the van and leave, taking her to camp and Miss Collins.

Jackie watched Rose being taken away and thought, "That was easy. Now I'll just wait for my ride."

At noon, the car came and the driver saw Jackie coming down the walk and said, "Hello Miss Rose. I'm to take you to the Resort."

When Jackie arrived at the Resort, she was escorted to her suite by the Resort Manager, Miss Jennifer Flowers.

After they entered the suite, Miss Flowers said, "Miss Rose, please sit and let me tell you about this Resort."

Jackie sat and said, "Yes. Tell me."

Jennifer goes on, "Your brother did not tell you much about this place, did he?"

Jackie, "No. He just said it was a Spa."

Jennifer, "Well, it is that. But it is so much more. This is a Sex Resort my dear. Your brother Robert thought you needed to loosen up. You can have a man or a woman or both at once. Just ask and we will furnish what you desire at any time."

Jackie thought to herself, "This keeps getting better and better." And says to Jennifer, "I can have anyone I want?"

Jennifer, "Yes, your brother thought you would be a little shy about..."

Jackie cut her off and said, "I want a petite baby faced blond for one hour, have her here in 15 minutes. And then send a cute black haired girl and then a cute light brown girl."

Jennifer was taken aback by Rose, and she thought, "She is nothing like Mr. Wilkes said." And to Rose she said, "Yes, I will send up the girls."

Jackie said, "You do that. Later you can send up some men. Make sure that everyone you send up are all submissive. And tonight, I want you to serve me at 6p."

Jennifer responds, "Oh, I don't have sex with clients. I..."

She was cut off again, with Jackie saying, "Well, now you do. Be here or else."

Jennifer, "Yes Miss Rose."

And she left feeling very confused.

Over the weekend, Jackie had sex constantly, with both women and men. She practically took over the Resort. Jackie was very dominant all weekend and had the time of her life. She enjoyed the men but loved dominating the women. On Sunday, at 4p the same driver came and drove her back home. Where she waited for Rose to return from her adventure.

For Rose, it was a very different weekend. While she had just as much sex as Jackie had at the resort, Jackie was in control and she was pleasured; Rose was the controlled one and she was made to pleasure others.

When she awoke, a women spoke to her, "Hello Jackie, my name is Kathy Collins. I perform a unique service for my clients, your father being one."

Rose tried to clear her head as Kathy went on, "Your father sent you to me to train you to be more lady like, more obedient and more submissive."

Rose cleared her head and said, "Wait. My father? What did you call me?"

"Jackie."

"I'm not Jackie his daughter. I'm Rose his sister."

"Yes, he did tell me you lie a lot. This will teach you not to lie."

And she pressed a button on a remote she held in her hand. Rose screamed in pain and grabbed at her throat.

Kathy said, "That's right Jackie. You have on a "shock collar" and I will use it if you displease me. That was low power for one second. At full power you would lose consciences. And it displeases me when you lie to me. What is your name?"

"My name is Rose, I am..."

Kathy hit the button again, only this time she left it going, on low for 10 seconds.

"What is your name?"

Rose, not wanting to feel the pain again, said, "Jackie. My name is Jackie."

"Very good. If you do as you are told, behave, and do not lie, you will not be punished. How old are you Jackie?"

Rose was about to say 28, but said, "I'm 20."

"Yes you are. There are 5 other girls here all 18 years old. During your time here, you will be the Servant Girl or Slave to all. You will obey any order given to you, by me or any of the 5 girls. Do you understand Jackie?"

Rose, not understanding what she was doing here, but not wanting to get shocked again, said, "Yes."

"You will address me as "Mistress" and the girls as "Miss." Understand Jackie?"

Rose knew she had to play along to get through the weekend so she said "Yes Mistress."

Kathy went on, "You will leave at 5pm Sunday night. There is not much time to get you in shape. Let us begin."

Kathy helps Rose get up and then leads her to the living room where the girls are waiting. Kathy introduces everyone.

She says, "Girls. This is Jackie, she is 20 years old and she is our Slave Girl until 5 pm Sunday. You can use her in any way you want, at least, when I am not using her."

To Rose she said, pointing at each girl, "This is Miss Mary, Miss Sara, Miss Joyce, Miss Karen and Miss Tia. You will address them as that way. Understand Slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

Rose just wanted this to end and resolved to do what they said. She did not want to feel that pain again.

Kathy said, "I will leave her with you. Bring her to me at 9pm."

And she turned and walked away. Rose was made to service all the girls for the next 5 hours. She was made to eat each of their pussies, she was fucked by a strap-on, and she was used and used. At 9p, the girls took her to Kathy's room and Kathy used her for her own pleasure.

Rose was kept nude the entire weekend and was kept in her place. All day Saturday from 5am until 11pm, Rose was being used by someone. And the same on Sunday, until 4pm. Rose was sore but glad it was almost over. But, she also felt she had changed while she had been here.

She thought, "The constant behavior of obeying of orders, always doing what I was told, being used for sex, being so obedient and so submissive has taken its toll on her psychic."

The same three men and in the same van, drove Rose back to her brother's house. When she walked in, she saw Jackie standing before her.

Rose walked up to Jackie, got down on her knees and said, "How may I serve you young Miss?"

Jackie said, "I see you have done well Rose. Yes, you may serve me as my Slave. You are moving in and taking over for Maria. I'll clear it with Dad."

Later that night when Robert called, Jackie told him what she did over the weekend. And told him to "fire Maria and that Aunt Rose was moving in and would replace her."

Robert said, "Now wait a minute."

Jackie, "No, you wait a minute. I am my Father's Daughter. And I am the Mistress of this house. Correct Father?"

Robert was startled by his daughter's tone, and gave in. "Yes, you are the Mistress, I will obey you."

Jackie, "Do you agree to be my Slave also?"

Robert, "Yes Mistress. And when I come home I will prove it to you."

So, Jackie gained two Slaves. Her Aunt Rose and her Father Robert. No one outside of the three of them ever knew of the incest that went on in the house. She never had her father fuck her, she only had him eat her out and fondle and suck on her tits. They had many a three way and she did have Rose and Robert fuck each other. She did not interfere with his work and Robert was gone quite a lot. Rose's job was to keep her Mistress happy and Mistress Jackie was a very happy person.

Jackie often thought, "This could not have worked out better. I am so lucky."

She graduated high school and then went to college, at a local one. And so, she stayed at home with her two Slaves.

She thought, "Everything is going great."

She had the love of her Father and her Aunt, and their obedience. Life is good.