Becoming the School Slut

Story Info
Jess just wants to lose her virginity.
1.6k words
4.04
76.2k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QT_Pie123
QT_Pie123
67 Followers

Hey guys, this story was inspired by a story I read a while back. This will be a little bit slow to get to the sex, what you really came here for, but I spend some time building the context for any reader who may have read the original story this is based off. Let me know if you want a continuation or just this one part! If you're interested in reading the original story that inspired this, it's called "No Regrets", by Richard Eaton.

And just a disclaimer, this story is completely fiction.

*****

I'm horny.

So fucking horny.

This is my time; I'm going to be who I really am, and stop hiding it.

My name is Jess. I'm 5ft7, have wavy, brown hair that brushes my shoulder blades, and deep hazel eyes. I'm a senior in high school, having recently turned 18. On my birthday I decided that this year I'd stop pretending to be who I'm not, and to just embrace who, and what, I am.

I'm a nymphomaniac.

I want to be fucked, and I want it bad.

Now, that's not to say that I'm one of those girls who's never had a boyfriend or anything. The opposite actually; I've had a number of relationships over the years, but they would end when the guy would get fed up with me not doing anything with them. You see, I'm still a virgin. I didn't want to be labelled a slut for spreading my legs so young. As captain of the cheer squad, I had a reputation to uphold and an image to portray.

But denying myself so much has led me to become what I never wanted to be; a whore. Every day in school, I undress every guy, both student and teacher, I see with my eyes and wonder what his dick must look like hard.

But that was the old me. I don't care now. Soon enough, I'll be out of this school, and this town, and labels won't matter. Now, I'm going to spread my legs for whoever wants a ride, whenever they want a ride. However, now the question remains; who'll have the honour of taking my virginity?

As I walk through the doors of the school, I survey the field. There are hundreds of hormone raging guys who'd happily take the chance to tap this. Jocks, nerds, emo's, outcasts; none of those labels matter as long as I end up with a hard cock buried inside me, filling me to the brim with cum.

Fist class of the day is English. Mr Rogers lectured us about regrets and not waking up one day and wonder "what if?" His eyes find mine numerous times throughout the class, and I begin to wonder if he has any idea how serendipitous it was with what was running through my head recently.

After class I head to my locker to swap out some of my books. As I'm fixing my hair in the vanity mirror, I hear a cough behind me. I turn around and see Connor, this guy from my English class. Connor stands at about 5ft9, slim, with brown hair and blue eyes. He's always been fairly quiet, so we've never had the same social groups.

"Eh, hi Jess", he starts.

"Hey, Connor. What's up?"

"Um... so I was wondering... if, um... you know... like... wanted to go out some time... with me?"

My eyes wander around his face and body. I suppose he is kinda cute, in a shy, boy next door kinda way. I guess Connor is the lucky winner.

"Yeah, sure. Sounds good", I reply, "You know, I've actually thought you were cute for a while now and I was kinda hoping you'd ask me out some day. I'm really glad you asked."

The next night, Connor picks me up and we go on our date. It starts out boring enough, with dinner and a movie. After, we go for a drive to the viewpoint looking out over the town. It's quiet up here. This would be the perfect place to finally get my cherry popped.

Connor kisses me. It's very reserved, like he doesn't have the experience to be confident in this department. If I'm going to get fucked, I'm going to have to do this myself. I reach an arm behind his head and push his mouth open with my tongue. As the kiss deepens, he starts to kiss me back with a bit more passion, even slipping his tongue into my mouth. My hands roam over his body and when they come to a stop on his crotch, I find a large, hard bulge.

Damn, maybe this won't be this bad, after all.

Connor's hands come up to my tits and he starts to play with them a little. When he doesn't progress, I unbutton my top and take my bra off. As his hands play and squeeze my nipples, I start to feel a heat in my crotch. I need cock. I break the kiss and start taking off my clothes. I'm ready for this. Ready to finally begin being the slut I've always fantasised about being.

Suddenly, Connor freezes and says he can't go any further. He drives me home, and we it in an awkward silence. I rage on the inside. I was this close!

After I get home, I get a text telling me about a house party happening a few streets over. Maybe tonight won't end tragically, after all. I go inside and fix my make-up, and make sure I look fuckable.

At the party, I look to find guys to seduce. However, most are either too drunk or else already busy. As I turn to leave, I run into Jeff. He's the quarterback of our school's football team. He's also a huge dick.

"Yo, Jess. You're looking real good tonight," he says.

"Hey, Jeff. You think I look nice? Nice enough to hang with?" I wink, pushing my chest forward.

"Ooohh yeah, we can definitely hang. My house, tomorrow night."

The next night, I arrive at Jeff's house. I'm so fucking ready. He answers the door and looks me up and down. I do the same. Jeff is 6ft2, lean and muscular, with sea green eyes and light brown hair.

Jeff leads me inside and brings me upstairs to his room. As soon as I'm through the door, he pushes me forward so I fall onto his bed.

"You're a real slut, aren't you? You want my cock pounding inside you," he spits, "You wouldn't come up here if you didn't want it."

As he speaks, he begins to unbuckle his belt and lets his jeans drop. A huge bulge stands out in his jocks. I say nothing, just spread my legs and let him see up my skirt.

With that, he whips down his jocks and I watch his cock bounce, pointing up to the ceiling, as he pulls off his top. It's huge. And thick. So fucking thick. I want it. He climbs onto the bed, looks me over once more and then reaches down and tears my top, freeing my boobs.

"Fucking slut, not even wearing panties or a bra," he jeers.

He then pulls off my skirt and, in one swift motion, thrusts the entirety of his 8" cock deep inside my pussy. I scream out and he tears through my hymen. He slams into me over and over, and I scream in both pain and pleasure. As I lie there, reveling in the feeling of finally being fucked for the first time, I reach up and feel my hard nipples through the gaping tear in my shirt. I pull the shirt over my head so I'm fully naked.

"Oh, you like this, whore. Tell me how much you wanted this cock".

"I wanted your cock so fucking much. Harder, fuck me harder".

With that, he flips me over, on to my knees and slams back inside me doggy style. He fucks me hard, the sound of his balls slapping off my ass filling the room. I moan and scream as his big cock reaches in deeper inside me.

I love it. I can't get enough of his dick inside me.

As he fucks me, I reach down to my pussy and start massaging my clit, relishing the feeling of my juices soaking my folds and my fingers. Suddenly, the bedroom door swings open and Jeff's dad marches in.

"Jeff, keep her quiet! Me and your mother can't hear the fucking tv with all her screaming", he says, "Stick your underwear in her mouth, if you must!"

Jeff doesn't seem fazed by his dad walking in; in fact he keeps pounding me from behind the entire time.

The sight of Jeff's dad watching me getting fucked sends me over the edge and I moan aloud as I climax, waves of pleasure washing over my body. I look his dad in the eye the whole time, and I'm aware of the big bulge sticking out.

Like father, like son.

"Can't help it dad, this slut loves to fucking take it!" he boasts.

Jeff's breath starts to quicken and his hips buckle into me. Suddenly, I feel his cock explode and he starts to unload an ocean of cum deep inside me.

Fuck, I feel like a real whore now!

I smile, feeling each pulse of Jeff's cock. His dad rolls his eyes, and backs out of the room.

Over the next hour or so, Jeff continues to wreck my body, emptying his balls inside, and all over, me. Eventually, he rolls over and tells me to get dressed and go. I stand but I struggle to walk, my body bruising and sore from being abused all night.

"See ya, Jess. Get my dad to drive you home if you can't walk straight", he laughs, and rolls over.

I dress and leave the room. As I walk down the stairs, cum dripping out of my sore cunt, I begin to wonder if maybe I'm not done for the night, after all...

QT_Pie123
QT_Pie123
67 Followers