Becoming the Strongest

Story Info
A friend's mom helps a college girl find new strength.
4.8k words
4.35
10.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kallie walked up the drive towards the familiar country house of the Jason family. She had been friends with the youngest daughter Vanessa since the two were kids, always attending school together and now having practically the same schedule as they continued their education at the local community college. It was in the lecture hall a few weeks ago that Vansessa had made a comment about her mother Kallie could not get out of her head. It had been off-hand during an anatomy class the two were enrolled in, but it stuck with Kallie this entire time. It ate at her enough to where she had gotten up that very morning, put on a red t-shirt, yellow yoga pants and white sneakers and made her way towards the Jason's residence, determined to get to the truth by confronting Mrs. Jason directly.

She approached the house but did not go inside. She knew that, being a work day, Mr. Jason would be at work and Vanessa was working a few days a week with him to earn extra cash, leaving Mrs. Jason home alone. Kallie walked around to the backyard, knowing where to find her. Sure enough, Mrs. Jason was working in her garden. She stood there, watering her flowers, dressed in a short-sleeve blue blouse, white pants and brown shoes. Her short hair remained dark; despite being nearly 50 years old, she looked as if she was just an older sister to Vanessa and Kallie, both 19 years old. Her tan skin did not show a wrinkle. Kallie had always wondered how Mrs. Jason stayed so youthful and, if there was something to Vanessa's comment, she may just get the answer. Mrs. Jason turned, hearing Kallie walking up, and greeted her.

"Hi Kallie. What brings you here? I'm all by myself here so you didn't come to see Vanessa."

"No Mrs. Jason. I'm here to see you. I have to ask you something and it might be strange."

"You know you can ask me anything. What is it you want to know?"

Kallie began her story. "Well, a couple weeks ago, we were in our intro to anatomy class and one of the students in the back asked a question about muscle growth and how long it takes. The professor said that it takes a lot of time for muscles to grow, it does not happen in a few seconds. Vanessa said that when she was little your muscles used to blow up like balloons and everyone laughed."

"Of course," Mrs. Jason chuckled. "Nobody can blow up their muscles like that. She was just using her imagination; she was little then."

"That's what I thought at first," Kallie replied, "but I remembered reading an article once that said there had been a rumor that at one time the Army had worked on a super steroid to help soldiers gain muscle mass faster at the old base by the river. And I know you were in the Army before you got married. You served at that base didn't you?"

"I did. I was a truck driver in the supply depot. And I've heard that rumor too. There was nothing to it."

"But they said that they tested it on a single anonymous soldier who had a negative reaction. It was said they grew at a rapid rate, freakishly tall and muscular in less than a minute. They had grown faster and bigger than imagined. That first attempt was the only one as the Army canceled the project. According to a whistleblower, the test subject was able to change back and forth at will from normal to their muscular form. The Army gave them all the serum, told them to dispose of it and never talk of it again."

Mrs. Jason spoke more sternly towards Kallie this time. "Kallie, I am telling you that was a rumor. There is absolutely no truth to it." Kallie could tell that as she said this, there was a hint of nervousness in her speech.

"The article didn't say who this test subject was supposed to be, and nobody really knows. There is a rumor it was a female soldier however and that she had worked outside the medical lab. I think that I know why you stayed so young all the years I've known your family Mrs. Jason. That soldier was you, wasn't it?"

Mrs. Jason stood there in silence for a moment before coming out with the truth. "There's no point in lying to you Kallie. That was me. I volunteered for the experiment. They thought a male soldier as a test subject would be too obvious. And the rumors are right. I grew huge really fast and was able to change back after a while. And the Army really did give me the rest of the serum to dispose of, which I did. You don't know how long I've lived with that secret."

Kallie was in shock. Deep down, she had known this was going to be the answer but it still surprised her. She looked at her friend's mom in a new light.

"You mean you've never told anyone what happened?"

"No. Nobody, not even my husband or daughter. Nobody knows and the Army destroyed the records in front of me."

"So what happened? Did the serum wear off?"

"No. I can still transform at will. I don't do it often. Sometimes here, but mostly I go deep into the forest where I will be alone. Nobody can see me so I make sure I am completely alone."

Kallie knew when Mrs. Jason admitted the truth there was really only one question she wanted to ask her. "Mrs. Jason, would you do it in front of me? Can I watch and see you?"

Mrs. Jason was taken aback by the comment. "I've never done it in front of another person since that first time. I don't know how I feel about that."

"Then how did Vanessa know you could do it?"

"I'm not sure exactly. Once when I was sick I thought that I hallucinated transforming. It must have been real. That would have happened around the time she was little. Again, I don't intend to do it in front of other people."

"I promise I won't tell anyone Mrs. Jason. I just want to see what it looks like. Please let me see."

"Well, I don't think it will hurt. I've got to warn you though, I will get pretty big. Just be prepared."

"Oh now I have to see this."

"Alright Kallie you've got it. Stand back and watch."

Mrs. Jason closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Almost instantaneously, the transformation began. She began to grow taller and her clothes became tighter on her body. Her growing bust caused the buttons on her blouse to fly off and her bra snapped open, allowing her rapidly expanding breasts to fly out. The seat of her pants ripped wide open to accommodate her expanding ass, as the rest of her pants began to tear open in various places to make room for her now large leg muscles. Her growing feet burst her shoes into several pieces. The back of her blouse tore wide open as her sleeves exploded under the stress of her massive biceps. The tattered remains of her outfits soon fell to the ground, but the growing did not stop. Every single part of her was rapidly growing, at a rate that Kallie was astounded by.

Almost as soon as the growth started, it was finished and Kallie got a good look at the hulking giantess that stood where Mrs. Jason had just been. She stood there completely naked, her ruined clothes at her now massive feet that had to be almost three feet long! Her legs were massive now, supporting Mrs. Jason's huge frame. Even though she faced her, Kallie could tell that Mrs. Jason's ass was now huge and round, probably the size of a large pumpkin. Her abs were well defined, the envy of any bodybuilder in the world. Above those massive abs sat the largest, most-firm breasts Kallie had even seen in her life. They stuck over two feet from Mrs. Jason's torso, and were the size of giant beach balls. Her arms were massive, the largest muscles that had even been on a human being. Mrs. Jason's facial appearance remained largely the same, except her previously short hair was now long and flowing to her shoulders.

Kallie was in complete and utter shock. The slender, 5 foot, 2 inch tall Mrs. Jason was now replaced by a woman made of pure muscle at least twice as tall. Kallie was partially afraid of this new Mrs. Jason, but at the same time was intrigued by what she had seen and was now looking at. After a moment, Kallie finally managed to get out the first of many questions she had for her friend's mom.

"Mrs. Jason, you're huge. How can you stand up under that weight? You have to be 200 pounds heavy."

"You're not even close," Mrs. Jason replied with a laugh. "I'll have you know that I'm 950 pounds of pure muscle."

"950 POUNDS! That is a lot of muscle. How tall are you exactly?"

"I'm 12 feet, 1 and-a-half inch tall, to be completely accurate."

"Wow," Kallie, unable to say anything at that remark, replied with. Mrs. Jason was now twice as tall as Kallie, who stood less than an inch under 6 feet tall herself.

"I am quite large. Makes it impossible to find clothes, but that's okay by me. When I'm like this, I prefer to be unrestrained and the freedom of nudity allows that. Plus, there's something nice about being naked when I'm all bulked up like this"

"I'll say Mrs. Jason, especially with what those muscles did to your clothes."

"Yeah, I could have taken them off, but it's much more fun to burst out of them like that. Besides, that particular outfit was one I was tired of."

"Well, if you don't mind me asking, how large is your bust size?"

"You mean these things?" Mrs. Jason said as she grabbed her massive breasts. "Well of course they can't fit into any bra made, but last time I tried to measure them I believe my bust size was 12 feet."

"12 FEET?!"

"Yes, almost as big as I am tall. Of course they are huge, but firm like the rest of my body. It's almost like I'm made of rock."

"Doesn't that make it hard to move?"

"Oh not at all Kallie. It may look difficult under all this muscle but I can move around easily."

"It does look hard. Those things are huge."

"Ha. You think they're big now? How about I flex, then you can see how massive I really get." Mrs. Jason struck a pose like a bodybuilder you'd see in a competition and flexed every muscle in her body. What a sight that was. Every one of those massive muscles bulged against her flesh. Her biceps were almost the size of those massive tits on Mrs. Jason's chest. Her leg muscles look as if she would be able to crush cannonballs between them with her power. Every vein in her body was sticking out, showing she was going all out with her flex, before taking a more relaxing pose.

"That was incredible Mrs. Jason," Kallie managed to get out. The entire time she had watched in awe, amazed by what she was seeing. The display had also brought back the old crush she had on her friend's mom, but deep down there was also a hint of jealousy and envy, as Kallie pondered what it would be like to have muscles like that herself.

"You know Kallie, you can touch me if you want. Get a real feel of how hard my body is. I don't mind one bit." Kallie approached Mrs. Jason, standing in front of her. She found that at her eye level she looked right at Mrs. Jason's vagina, which the giantess did not seem to mind. Mrs. Jason bent down to let her get a good feel of her rock hard biceps, something that made Kallie feel warm inside. She reached up, feeling the massive abs that Mrs. Jason sported. Continuing down, her huge thigh muscles were something that Kallie couldn't even wrap her arms around. She enjoyed the firm feeling every inch of Mrs. Jason had, and even managed to get a grab of her massive breasts while she was touching her muscles.

"Mrs. Jason, your muscles are huge and feel wonderful. But I have to know, they aren't just for show are they?"

"What do you take me for Kallie, all show but no go? You name anything, I can lift it."

"Anything? Even that," Kallie said pointing towards the large decorative boulder that the Jasons kept in a flower bed.

"You mean that little thing," Mrs. Jason said sarcastically. "Just you watch this."

Mrs. Jason turned and walked towards the boulder, Kallie following from a distance behind. Walking behind the hulking woman gave Kallie a chance to get a view of her massive back, wider than anything she had ever seen before. What really drew her attention was Mrs. Jason's massive ass, almost as big as her chest. Kallie loved the view as they got to the boulder. Mrs. Jason bent down and grabbed the boulder with just one hand. With little effort, and before Kallie's shocked eyes, she lifted the large rock well above her head.

"Mrs. Jason, are you sure that's a real boulder?"

"Of course it is. It's just not that heavy to me."

"How much exactly does it weigh?"

"I can't remember, but it's well over 2,000 pounds."

"You mean to tell me you lifted something over your head that weighs over A TON?!"

"Yes, it's easy. This is no different to me than picking up a pillow off the floor."

"How much weight would it take to make you break a sweat."

"Well I don't know exactly, but to even have to put forth a little effort, I would have to pick up something that weighed at least 30,000 pounds."

Kallie's mouth fell wide open before she managed to get out the one question she now wanted to know more than anything. "If it takes that much, how much can you exactly lift?"

"To tell you the truth I'm not sure I have ever reached my limit. The heaviest thing I lifted was a loaded cargo plane once, and it weighed just over 100,000 pounds."

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! You lifted 100,000 pounds?"

"I did. It's a side effect of the serum I believe. My body senses and will do whatever to help me lift. Increasing my blood flow to my muscles, stretching my muscles, you name it." Mrs. Jason stood there tossing around the one ton boulder she lifted like she was playing with a baseball she picked up off the ground.

Kallie could not believe everything she had just watched and heard. She was staring at her friend's mom in disbelief. This woman she had known almost her entire life all along had been this super woman. She didn't know what to think. As her mind raced, all thoughts took a turn when she looked where the boulder had been sitting to see an old yellow metal box. Kallie walked over and picked it up, brushing the dirt off it.

"Mrs. Jason, what's this?"

Mrs. Jason set the boulder down and walked over to Kallie. "That box holds what's left of the serum that changed me. I've kept it here all these years so I can watch over it, never letting it fall into the wrong hands."

"Is it still any good," Kallie asked, opening the box to expose the glass vials to sunlight for the first time in a few decades.

"I think so. I don't think the stuff ever expires."

"So if I drank it I would be like you?"

"I mean it took me a while to harness this strength, but you probably would. But I don't know why you would want to."

All Kallie could think about was wanting to get muscles as big as Mrs. Jason's. She had always had fantasies about being the strongest out there. She wanted it more than anything in life. If drinking this serum was all it took to possibly get that, she was willing to do it. Before she could be stopped, Kallie had popped the stopper from one of the vials and drank down its contents.

Mrs. Jordan looked surprised by this sudden gesture. "Kallie, why would you drink that?"

"I couldn't resist after seeing you Mrs. Jason. Your body is perfectly sculpted, a true work of art. Right now I only want to be just like you right now and I will do anything for it."

"Well it's too late now to do anything about it so if that stuff is still good you're gonna get as big and strong as I am."

"When will I know?"

"It's not a matter of time. It's a matter of your mental state. You have to clear your mind of every other thought. Complete calm. Then, simply think 'grow' and it will happen fast."

"Okay. I'll give it a try." Kallie cleared her mind of any other thought, then managed to think about her growing. Her body began to get a warm, tingling sensation inside and she knew that the growth process was about to begin.

Kallie felt her clothes get tight against her slender body as she started to grow. She got taller and bulked up, feeling the fabric of her t-shirt binding her chest. The thin fabric couldn't hold up and she heard the sounds of it ripping apart to make room for her new breasts, biceps and wide back. Her feet tore her sneakers into pieces as she felt her leg muscles split her pants wide open throughout. The rags that had been her outfit fell to the ground as she continued growing while naked. As soon as she was looking Mrs. Jason in the eye, the growing stopped and she looked down to check out what she had become.

She looked down to get as good of a view of her new body as she could. She flexed her biceps and saw they were indeed huge, feeling that the old her could have fit inside of them. Her massive breasts stuck far out from her chest, firm and rock hard but still sensitive to the touch. They blocked the view of the rest of her body so she had to go by feel. Her abs were cut to where she felt she could grind rocks into dust on them. Her massive hands could barely wrap around her huge leg muscles. She looked back to see a huge ass she loved having more than anything. To her relief, her olive skin was unchanged and her long dark hair was still there, just more full. She smiled big when she saw her new body.

Mrs. Jason stood behind her and placed her hand on Kallie's shoulder. "Like the new you?"

"LIke it? I love it!" Kallie could not contain her excitement. The sight of her new body was too much for her to not smile and jump up and down giggling in excitement.

"I guess it's good I hung on to the serum. Now how about you pick up that boulder and get a small taste of your new strength."

Kallie picked up the boulder, using zero effort. She could not believe it weighed 2,000 pounds but after all she had seen, she would believe anything. She was handling the boulder and playing with it like it was nothing, spinning it on her finger like a basketball. She tossed it over to Mrs. Jason, and the two muscular giantesses stood there tossing it back and forth in the yard.

"Wow Mrs. Jason, this feels like nothing. I think I need a real test of strength now."

"Well I would be happy to train you properly. We can't do it here, but I know a place. One day I will take you there and we can spend some serious time helping you get used to your new power. But there is not enough time today as the others will be home soon. We had better change back."

"Okay. How do we do that?"

"Just clear your mind again and think about returning to normal. It should work."

Kallie stood there and once again cleared her mind. She thought about returning to normal, but nothing changed. "Mrs. Jason, what's going on? I can't change back."

"Oh no," Mrs. Jason replied. "I forgot that the first time you can't just go back at will. You have to have something else happen first to be able to go back and forth at will."

"What is that?"

"Kallie, you're going to have to have an orgasm to return to normal."

"Are you kidding me? I have to cum to get back to normal?"

"Yes I'm serious. I'll leave you alone if you want while you do it."

Kallie grabbed Mrs. Jason and kissed her deeply and passionately. "No ma'am, you're not going anywhere."

"Kallie, what are you..."

"I've had a crush on you all these years and if I have to cum to go back to normal, you're gonna make me cum." Kallie kissed her again, but this time Mrs. Jason kissed her back, drawn into the moment fully. Little known to Kallie, the growing process led to increased sensitivity and hypersexuality. She had inadvertently worked Mrs. Jason up when she was feeling up her massive muscles. The two hulking giantesses held each other closely before Kallie began to kiss her way down Mrs. Jason's enormous chest. Those giant breasts felt amazing as Kallie put Mrs. Jason's large nipples into her mouth and sucked on them. Mrs. Jason let out a moan loud enough to get Kallie's full attention.

"Oh Kallie, that feels amazing. These big tits get really sensitive when I'm like this and I get soaking wet when they get attention."

"Mmmmm, they do?" Kallie said playfully.

12