Becoming Worthy - The Big Picture

Story Info
Boss takes control of employee and his wife.
2.9k words
3.45
37.4k
37
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,218 Followers

He ran his hand through her hair and spoke to me. She remained silent, although an occasional breath might have been classified as heavy. Her nipples were hard. They were always hard when she was with him.

"Your wife is an amazing woman, and I am looking forward to consummating my relationship with her tonight. She looks amazing in the dress I bought her; wouldn't you agree?"

"Yes, sir. Thank you for buying it for her, she looks amazing in it."

I wasn't lying. Her dress clung to my wife's amazing body showing off her curves. It likely cost a couple of thousand dollars and it was red. The dresses were always red. It was his favorite color and thus she wore red. If I were allowed to look, I am sure the bra and panties underneath were red. She dressed to please him, so red was on her person most every day and certainly when she knew she would see him. It was one of the many ways she announced her commitment to him.

My wife just turned 36 last week, but most people think I robbed the cradle as she looks 26. She is beautiful. Thin and fit in all the right places, and curvy and soft in all the right places. And in the last 6 months she has taken her looks to all new heights. With the guidance of my boss, Mr. Stevens, she has been working with a fitness trainer, a nutritionist, and a plastic surgeon. Her waist is thinner, her arms and legs more toned, her energy is high, and her previously A-cup breasts are now perfectly shaped D-cups. Her hair is longer and sexy as all hell, and the clothes she wears are tasteful and alluring at the same time. And most often red.

As her husband this should all be good news, but these changes are not for me. They are for my boss and her lover, Mr. Charles Stevens. He transferred from another location into the office I worked in about 18 months ago and soon after that Mr. Stevens started to take control from me. Soon after that he took control of my wife and now is the man in charge of both of our lives. It is his natural place to be in charge. He is the consummate alpha male and we are his submissives. His taking of my wife was initially fast, but has been slow and deliberate for the past six months as he molded her into the woman he wants.

She wants it too. How could she not? At 6'2" and 195 lbs of perfectly toned muscle, he is a man most women want. His chiseled body is highlighted by eyes that blaze and a smile that melts. And if his physical perfection were not enough, he has an aura about him that makes him irresistible. Women want to be with him, and men want to be near him. Nobody is delusional enough to think they could be him. He is unique and he is flawless.

To compliment all of this, the man has the perfect cock. It is long, it is thick, and it is shaped ideally. When he is hard it is both frightening and compelling. It memorizes Hannah (and many others, including me) and while it has only been in her during one night of passion, that will soon change. Hannah is willingly and fully committing herself to be his tonight after working for 6 months to become a woman worthy of him. It has been a hard journey for her, but she has transformed her physical appearance, her mindset, her sexual self and is now worthy to be his. They will make a couple beyond compare. She will be more than his trophy lover; she will be completely and unquestionably committed to him and he will accept and cultivate that commitment.

Why is she hours away from making that commitment? There are many reasons, but the easiest explanation is that the one night she gave herself to Charles was the best night of Hannah's life. She wants, more than anything, including her husband, to experience that again. That night he took her many times and gave her pleasure and orgasms she had never experienced before.

How do I know all of this? Because I have both watched and participated in Hannah's journey. Charles first took my manhood and then he began with Hannah. In both cases Charles reshaped us to the people he wanted us to be. I became his fully submissive bitch and my wife will finalize her role as his lover and pet tonight.

That one night where Hannah went from curious and enamored to devoted and determined was no accident. It was Charles's plan and I helped him execute it. I did as I was instructed and watched as he efficiently and fully turned Hannah from my wife to his lover. Charles began his possession of my wife and finished me as a real man night. Neither of us truly stood a chance. What Charles wants; Charles gets. In fact, Charles is gladly handed it. Nothing was coerced or forced, instead it was willingly offered. I offered my help, my wife offered herself, and I offered what was left of my manhood, and Charles took it all.

That evening I prepared their meal, served it to them, and remained available to them all night. I brought them wine, water, and food while watching and hearing Charles take my wife. She experienced pleasure that was beyond anything I could ever provide and as the evening unfolded, I knew that I could not deny her the chance of that pleasure again. They say if you love someone, set them free, and in this case my love for Hannah would remain, but I knew it was Charles that had set her free. He took her to heights she didn't know existed and she would never be the same. When he took her a final time just after sunrise, she wept as the pleasure of another orgasm ripped through her body while she fully understood that he owned both her head and her heart. As I helped her to the shower while Charles slept she looked at me and said, "I really can't apologize because we both know what happened tonight changes everything. I will always love you, but I fully belong to Charles now."

As I climbed in the shower with her and gently washed her, I simply said, "I know. I am happy for you."

And I was. I could never deny her such pleasure and happiness and I was coming to grips with the idea that my long-simmering, but mostly dormant submissiveness, was now fully activated. I could not compete with Charles on any level and thus the best way I could love and honor my wife was to accept that submissiveness and let it emerge to create the new version of me; a version that was destined to submit to Charles and to support my wife as she did the same. This was the me Charles had seen immediately the first time we met and the version he had been cultivating for the past 18 months. It was both humiliating, and it set me free. As I cleaned my wife, I made a decision to follow the path currently in front of me and become my true submissive self.

As I finished helping my wife restore herself, Charles came into the master bath. He was naked and his perfection was unsettling. I could not help but stare at the man who had so completely took possession of my wife. He smiled as I stared at him. "Thank you for cleaning her up, it is a role that suits you. It is time to clean me. You will wash me, and then when you ask me to accept you as my possession. Begin."

I followed him into his massive walk in shower and although I had never been with a fully naked man before, I was trembling with excitement. I began to clean him with a bar of soap and my hands. I felt arousal and I felt comfort as I focused my energy on him. I eventually got to his cock and after cleaning it fully, I looked at him and asked, "Will you accept me as your property, available to you in all ways. I wish to serve you and if you accept, I will be a loyal and obedient servant to you."

Charles simply said, "I accept" and then pointed to the floor in front of him. I understood and desired greatly what was to come next. I knelt, looked up at him, and genuinely said, "Thank you, Sir" as I took his cock into my mouth. I had sucked his cock many times over the previous 9 months but this was different. Now I was sucking it as his property. I was not just bringing him pleasure and getting rewarded with his cum that I craved, I was committing myself fully down a path I had tentatively and partially traveled up to now. For at least ten minutes I devotedly sucked his cock while mentally realigning myself as his property. Eventually he grabbed my head and held me impaled on his cock as he ejaculated down my throat. It was final. I was his property.

He pulled back after a couple of spurts and the final explosions decorated my face. As he marked my face with his cum, I could feel my own cum blast out of my rock hard dick. I came hard and while his cum was on me and in me, mine simply washed away with the shower water.

"You are no longer a man. Say it"

"I am no longer a man."

He looked over at my wife who had silently watched this all unfold, and said, "Join me in the shower. I am the only man in your life. Kiss your husband on the head and understand he no longer carries any status beyond being my property. Kiss him goodbye and join me."

Hannah came over, kissed my on the head, and immediately went to Charles and kissed him passionately. He gabbed her, spun her around and pinned her against the glass wall of the shower.

"Who do you belong to?"

"You."

"When did that happen?"

"The first day I met you."

As she said this, he slid his fingers into her aroused cunt and started to finger her aggressively.

"Who do you belong to?"

"I belong to you. Oh god, I fucking belong to you!"

"Yes, you do. Now cum my little slut. Show your husband that even my fingers mean more to you than he does."

And within a minute Hannah ground herself onto his fingers and exploded into another orgasm.

As he slowly brought her back to earth, he turned to me, as I still kneeled on the floor of the shower and said, "go prepare us breakfast, I want to enjoy your wife some more. Leave."

And with that he spun her back around and they kissed. The authentic nature of the kisses were as much a blow to me as knowing they had fucked. She truly was his.

I rose, departed, and started the task I was assigned. 30 minutes later they came into the kitchen and coffee and breakfast was waiting for them. I did my job, and did it well. I served them breakfast, they talked about life and work. I remained silent.

As breakfast wrapped up, Charles spoke to my wife: "I want you to be my lover, but you must earn that. I am offering you the opportunity to reinvent yourself and become worthy of me. You will spend 6 months physically and mentally transitioning into my perfect submissive lover. You will present yourself to my team and that team will shape and improve you. You will deny me nothing, by denying that team nothing. You will not return to my bed until your full transition is complete. You will achieve physical perfection according to my standards and will gain the sexual skills and the experience necessary to always please me. You will work with my therapist to reshape your mindset so that your submission to me is complete and unwavering. I will ask you only once. Say yes, and we begin. Say no, and I will give you back to your husband and you can return to your previous life. So, Hannah Williams, do you give yourself completely to me?"

She looked at him, and without hesitation in her voice said, "I do."

"Your training begins tomorrow at 6am. I will text you the address of my physical trainer and you will begin. My assistant, Elise, will meet you after your session and provide you your schedule. You will take off work this week, so that you can focus entirely on the launch of your training. Every person you interact with is acting on my behalf and thus you never say no, you obey all they tell you, and you approach all of this with enthusiasm and commitment. Understood?"

"Yes Charles. I will make you proud."

Charles smiled. Looked at me. "You are no longer the man in your wife's life. That is ultimately me and as she trains, it will include many others. Confirm you understand that."

I looked at my wife, she nodded at me to express her agreement with Charles, and as my humiliation burned, I answered the only way I could, "I understand, Sir."

That was 6 months ago, and the journey my wife and I have taken over that 6 months is a special story I will tell another time. Because tonight is the end of that journey and the beginning of my wife's existence as Charles's woman. She is physically who he wants her to be, she is mentally who he wants her to be, and she is sexually who he wants her to be. She is worthy, and today is the day that is finalized.

Charles is hosting a party tonight and the people who have participated in the transition of Hannah will be in attendance. Tonight, is Hannah's coming out party and it will end with her sharing Mr. Steven's bed and becoming his devoted lover. Everyone at the party will be aware of this and are here to celebrate with her as she becomes his.

Her best friends will be here, happy for Hannah that she has found the perfect man. Many people from work will attend. The female colleagues will experience jealousy as she becomes his, and my male colleagues will have new-found motivation knowing that perhaps Mr. Stevens will share his lover if they succeed enough. The men and women who have shaped and developed Hannah will get to revel in their success at turning out a woman desirable enough to be accepted by Mr. Stevens. And lastly Mr. Steven's compatriots, all alpha males themselves, who have been helping Hannah discover her sexual self and preparing for her new life as Mr. Steven's lover and his business associate, will be here to witness her final transformation.

"The guests will be arriving in 15 minutes, go and ensure all is set and then greet all at the door and welcome them to this wonderful day in you and your wife's lives. Today we will finish what we started, and she will become mine and this is what both of you want and need. You understand this, correct?"

"Yes Sir. Hannah will become the luckiest woman alive as she becomes yours completely and I will be happy knowing that the woman I love is gaining such happiness."

"You have always known your place and I will reward you by allowing you to serve us, and many others, to maximize the humiliation and submission you crave. Tonight, you will publicly present your wife to me and formally accept your role as my submissive sissy and your wife's cuckold. This is what you wanted from the first time you saw me put my arm around your wife. You knew then, as you know now, that she is mine."

"That is correct Sir. I realized the moment you touched her that she would become yours and that I would defer to your strength and superiority. I am grateful you have allowed me to remain involved in her development into the woman you desire, and I look forward to serving you in any and all ways."

He turned and kissed my wife. A real lover's kiss that she returned with intense passion. His hand went down from her face, gently across her breasts and down to her perfect ass. She would have to wait until the party was over, but if given the opportunity, I am sure she would have gladly been fucked by Charles right then and there.

Charles broke the kiss momentarily to command me, "Go, welcome the guests. Let's start this celebration."

I did as instructed. As I stood at the door, I was shaking. Then, up walked my wife's best friend and her husband. It was time to be the submissive servant I had trained to be.

"Welcome to Hannah's big day and thank you for coming. The celebration begins in a few moments, please enjoy yourself."

Sarah laughed but continued on past me without saying anything. I was nothing more than the doorman now. I turned to welcome the next guests. The party had begun.

To Be Continued...

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,218 Followers