Bed and Breakfast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got to the airport, Damien and Mel were there to send us off. I handed my phone to my lawyer and he, in turn, handed me a new phone with a new number. Only a select few people knew the number, and it would stay that way for a while.

Iona and I flew business class to Cairns, enjoying champagne once reaching cruising level. I knew that Candice was arriving home about that time, as were the other cheaters.

As we deplaned, another driver met us driving Iona and me to the cute bed and breakfast that we had booked for the first week of our stay. I had become partial to the BnB's and I have to say this one was beautiful. Run by an older gay couple who had been together forty years. They had built the split-level home when prices were cheap and they had a house full of foster kids. Now they ran the bed and breakfast for fun and company. In the morning they gave us a full breakfast with bacon, eggs, tomato, toast, beans and spinach. The coffee wasn't as good as back home coming from a pod, but it was passable. But the view, the house had magnificent views out over the water. At sunset we loved watching the colours play across the little bay as the waves gently lapped the pathway across the road with the esplanade.

The room that Iona and I shared had a big king-size bed in it and its own attached bathroom with a double shower and whirlpool tub. The owners told us that they remodelled a few years ago and had two king rooms and four superior rooms, the king rooms were luxurious and cost a bit more, but I knew it was worth it. For the first two days, we were the only guests so we were able to be a little more passionate.

And passion, my goodness, Iona, but let me digress...

On the drive between the airport and the bed and breakfast, I turned on my phone and had a single message from Damien.

[ It's done, chaos ensues, but you're a free man, now turn off your phone, and I'll talk to you in a few days! ]

I did as told and that night after checking in I was nervous for the first time. Both Iona and I knew we would be in the same bed and I think we were both worried about our expectations of each other. Neither of us need have worried.

We showered separately, and I climbed into bed reading one of the novels from the library our hosts had downstairs when Iona opened the bathroom door and I forgot all about the book I was reading.

So let's revisit. Iona is a smaller, sexy woman with long blonde hair, a cute face, big expressive blue eyes, curvy butt and pert breasts, yes?

Well no.

As Iona stood there in the light of the bathroom, I was floored. She had on a sheer black teddy that only had enough lace in places to cover her greatest secrets and some designer lace that accentuated her torso and made it both exotic and beautiful. She had heels on accentuating her calves and she looked nervous, but judging from the lumps where her breasts were, she was also excited.

I dropped the book I was reading and grunted as it hit my own instant erection and was transfixed by the beauty before me. The woman who had risked a lot to let me know of Candice's betrayal was letting me know she had been attracted to me for months.

She walked over to me. I stood, taking her into my arms and our lips met in serene bliss. I felt her tongue against mine, and then I felt her body relax into me. The moments passed like time had stopped. The feelings of friendship, lust, and dare I say, even love were conveyed in just that simple connection of lips. When we drew back, we looked at each other.

"I love you Thomas," Iona told me.

"I love you too Iona," I replied instantly and I meant it. I had been fighting it over the past week; I couldn't understand how I could fall in love so quickly while betrayed and still being married. But Iona was not just lust for me. She was my friend first. She had no idea of my money until I told her and she was angry on my behalf when she found out what was planned for me.

I'll be honest, I didn't know if it would last, but Iona was there for me when I needed it. We wanted each other so who was I to turn down the body of a beautiful woman?

I laid her down on the bed and spent the time exploring each other while kissing and exchanging messages of love and acceptance. I slowly peeled off her beautiful lingerie. When I exposed her breasts, I found a pair of massive brown nipples. Her areolae were crinkled with her excitement as I took one of the coin-sized nipples in my mouth and sucked. When her hand came to the back of my head, and she held me there, I knew I was doing the right thing. I released her left nipple with an audible plop and proceeded to attack her right nipple. That didn't last long though because Iona began writhing under me as I held her breasts with one hand and kept rubbing her thighs with the other. She drew me up for a kiss, and while our lips were locked, she began rubbing my cock through my boxers. Before I could explode, I kissed back down her body, pulling the teddy with it and she lifted her hips as I pulled it off and down her legs. As her womanhood was exposed to the air her scent increased tenfold and before I could dive in, she turned over and pushed her ass into the air.

"Take me Thomas, please fuck me," she begged, now panting a little. I was stunned for a moment. In front of me was a sexy naked blonde; her plump juicy ass was pushed up in the air and her thighs spread wide, her clean-shaven pussy lips were moist, and enlarged with arousal and between her legs, I could see her chest with her breasts pressed down on the sheet. She looked at me, her head down on the bed, her eyes pleading.

"Please, my love, take me," she pleaded with me again. I needed further prompting.

I gently bent down towards her mons, licking her pussy for a few moments, leaving a long line of lubricant from her clit all the way back and over her rose. When my tongue touched her sphincter, I felt her shudder, interesting I thought. I stripped off my boxers and quickly positioned myself at her entrance.

As I speared her that first time, I felt her vaginal walls contract and pulse, her moan told me that I had not gone too fast. I began pulling back and she moaned again, over the next few minutes I built up a pace as we fucked. It had been weeks since I last had release. In the middle of being betrayed even masturbation was not desirable, so it didn't take long until I was emptying myself inside of Iona as she moaned through an orgasm feeling my fertile seed flow into her.

Afterwards, I fell to the bed and Iona and I snuggled, I kissed her.

"Thank you," I told her. She looked up at me and smiled,

"What for specifically?" she asked me.

"In general terms everything. For having the fortitude to say something even though it could have put you in a very awkward position. For being my friend and caring about me enough to not pressure me. And lastly, for giving me your body. That was one of the best fucks I have ever given and if that's fucking then I can't wait to make love to you."

Iona beamed at me.

"Thomas, you are only the third man I have ever been with, and neither of the other two even held a candle to what you did to me. I came as you entered me, did you feel that?"

I nodded.

"Right now I can feel your little guys moving around inside me; usually after sex I like to clean up, but I am so content right now I could be covered in your sperm and I would fall asleep happy."

"Eww", I laughed, then "Seriously?" I raised an eyebrow. In response Iona lifted her head up and kissed me then moving her body over mine she spread her thighs and let some of our combined juices drop out of her and onto my cock while both of us watched between our bodies. Then without using her hands, she proceeded to use her engorged pussy lips to rub up and down the length of my cock till I was again rock hard. She pulled forward a bit and then lodged my head between her lips and looking up at me, she bit her lips then pushed backwards and impaled herself on me. She didn't jump up and down, instead she ground her pelvic bone into me and was somehow massaging my cock with her pussy walls. Her eyes were closed in ecstasy as her hands came to her breasts and she started pulling on her nipples. It was an incredible sight, and I could feel myself nestled against her womb, each time she ground against me I felt the opening and if I hadn't cum earlier, I would have immediately with that feeling.

When Iona came this time, it was long and intense. I could feel her pulsating around me and her lips clenching and releasing. Her guttural moan told me how intense it was. She fell forward onto my chest and lay a moment. When she opened her eyes and looked at me and she smiled.

"Hi," she said.

"Hi there yourself," I told my new lover. "Iona, that was amazing. You looked so beautiful."

"Thank you, but as much as I loved that, it is your turn now." She rolled off me and my slick hard shaft slapped against my abdomen as she cleared my body and laid on the bed. Before I could say anything else she looked at me.

"I want you to cum all over my face Thomas, claim me and mark your woman."

I positioned my knees either side of her head and leaned back slightly, my ass lightly touching her breasts. She brought her arms up to support me a little and I began stroking my cock for her.

"That's it my love, stroke yourself, let yourself go and make me yours," she repeated.

Her eyes looked from my cock, still covered in her juice, to me, my eyes in adoration and I felt myself getting closer. As I edged closer, I felt Iona's hand move and her little finger brushed my anus, the light contact was all I needed and I came. I thought I had cum hard earlier, but I again released torrent after torrent of cum over her face. As it happened, I looked down and Iona giggled, her eyes closed and her mouth open.

I rocked back a little after and Iona opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"I'm yours now," she told me, and I know she meant it. She touched her face and then brought her fingers to her mouth. She giggled when she saw my cock twitch.

"I've heard that's a turn-on for guys. Did you like that?" she asked.

I nodded, exhausted. Iona then craned her head forward and sucked my cock head into her mouth, her tongue teasing under the head as I moaned, she again laughed.

"My love, I have never done that before," she told me. "I've never tasted anyone before, well except myself, and I have never let someone cum on my face."

Without thinking, I fell down on her and kissed her, I tasted myself on her lips. I must admit I wasn't worried, but I wanted to reinforce to her how much she meant to me.

"Thomas can you go one more time?" she asked as we pulled back from our kiss.

We both looked down, my cock still hard and at the mention of a third time he responded, slowly, but he thickened up.

"One more time perhaps, you need some more?"

She kissed me, "Kind of, but Thomas, I need you to claim all of me if I'm going to be your woman. I need to make sure you understand I will never do to you what that bitch did, I need you to take my virgin ass."

I swallowed.

Anal was not new to me. Candice and I had had a lot of anal play together, but anal took time and lube. You needed to prepare if it was to be done right. I think Iona saw the concern in my eyes.

"It's okay Thomas, I prepared earlier, and..." she got up and went to the bathroom walking back in with a towel, a damp washcloth and a bottle of lube. "I got this ready."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

Iona hesitated a moment and then nodded, "Please be gentle, but yes, I want this, I want you to claim all of me tonight."

She got back on the bed and on her knees again. This time she grabbed her thighs and gently pulled her ass cheeks apart exposing herself..

"Please Thomas, please," she said almost whispering.

I lent in and kissed her ass cheeks, one then the other. Then I blew on her back door, the moisture from our earlier trysts still covering her. I saw her pucker as she moaned. Then I gently used my palm to tease her clit helping her to relax. As she did, I kept breathing on her ass, letting her know I was there. Her ass, like the rest of her was cute, her back door crinkled and looked clean, and the skin went slightly darker as you got closer to your target just like her nipples.

I lent in and touched my tongue to her ass and Iona moaned.

"It's all right beautiful, just relax," I told her softly. I felt her sink further into the bed as I began to tongue her ass and then I slowly brought a finger over and inserted it into her ass. At that first touch of penetration she tensed, but as the saying goes, always use lube and love. Ever so slowly I inserted a second lubed-up finger making some slight movement, slowly kissing her ass cheeks as I stimulated her. I again smelled her arousal and smiled, slowly removing my fingers and cleaning them on the washcloth.

I looked around for a condom, Iona noticed.

"No, my love, I want you bare in there, I want you to claim me, is that all right?"

I smiled, "Of course."

I slathered my cock with lube and held her firmly as I pushed my cock head against her ass and with a little pressure slipped through her ring and into her ass. She stiffened, but I didn't sense her in any real pain, trusting she would tell me if I hurt her. Slowly, ever so slowly, I eased my way in. Iona now had her fingers rubbing her pussy, moaning and occasionally asking me to stop as she adjusted. I poured more lube as I sank further into her bowels until I was fully encased in her ass. She moaned when I told her and shuddered through a mini-orgasm.

"I'm yours, all yours," she whispered over and over again. I slowly pulled back a little then started a rhythm, using more lube and just going slow. Iona kept her fingers working and then stopped and asked me to flip her over. I managed to get her on her back with my cock still in her ass while standing off the side of the bed.

I then watched as she pulled on her nipples and fingered her clit while asking me to fuck her ass. This beautiful woman looked at me adoringly, and even though I had already cum twice, it didn't take too long for me to feel an impending release.

As I came in her bowels, she pulled me to her and kissed me. After that I slowly backed out of her, gently pulling out. I checked her, noting no blood, and cleaned up her butt and my cock.

I then helped my new lover to the shower, and we proceeded to wash each other slowly and completely before falling back into bed and enjoying the loving touch of each other's arms.

The following morning I awoke to kissing on my nipples. I smiled as Iona was playing.

"Good morning baby how are you feeling?" she asked noticing me awake.

"Amazing, last night was... wow, seriously, Iona that was incredible," I responded reaching out to cup her cheek as she smiled at me.

She beamed at the praise, "then it worked," she nodded approvingly.

"What worked?" I asked, puzzled.

"You forgot about the bitch." she paused and bit her lip like she did last night. "And you claimed me as yours. And I am yours now, Thomas, as long as you will have me, my heart and soul are yours."

She looked at me searchingly, and I pulled her to me and kissed her. She sighed contently. "And I am yours as well Iona. Last night you gave me all of you and trusted me to do things that it takes a lot of time for couples to do. I'm struggling with how fast I am falling in love with you. But I am."

We got dressed and headed out for breakfast, initially walking slowly as Iona got used to a little soreness. Our hosts said good morning and gave us knowing looks.

The next few days were amazing. Iona and I enjoyed the food scene. We visited the amazing Daintree rainforest, and we even did a steam train ride and cable car ride. We snorkelled on the great barrier reef and of course, we made love. Morning and evening, Iona opened her body to me. She encouraged me but ensured that I knew I was the one that would never enjoy her body.

By the end of the first week, I had forgotten my phone. It was only when Damien and Mel turned up with Colleen that I thought of it. We had previously arranged that they would stay in the same place as us for the second week. Damien grinned at me and told me it was all right.

Over dinner that night he had a story to tell.

"Well, the waste product has surely hit the rotating device," he said as Colleen headed back to her room to watch a movie so the adults could talk.

He leaned in.

"In total, nine people have been arrested on conspiracy to commit murder over the past week."

"What?" Iona and I said simultaneously. Damien grinned.

"Yeah," he said, that lawyer's grin spreading on his face.

Apparently, from the depositions we have been able to run on your behalf and interviews from the police, over the past week, the five you know of, including your former boss and your soon-to-be ex-wife, the office manager at your former workplace, the other owner and two others at Candice's work were all in on it."

I sat back and blew out a breath. "Nine people wanted me dead?" I asked.

"Sort of," Damien told us. "They all admitted that they had nothing specific against you. Indeed they all said you were a really nice guy, but they had an agreement where each of them would get a minimum of a couple of million dollars from your trust a few years after you died.

"Of course, they all blamed each other, well, except Candice. She broke down when she came home and found you gone, the photos and the divorce papers telling the story. She's currently being held in a secure wing at the local Ramsay hospital for observation."

"I delivered your resignation and the notice that you are suing your former workplace personally," he told me, smiling at the memory. "Right now, they are closed for business, and all employees are stood down immediately. Of course, no one thinks they will survive. It's a similar situation over at Candice's work.

"Oh, and I also was there to deliver the notices and watch Mr Randwick Johnstone being arrested. That, I have to say, was very satisfying professionally. No charge for that one." He winked at me, and I laughed.

"What about Roger?" I asked.

"He was also arrested. His wife thought he was interstate for work, not fucking one of his friends wives. I gave her a call and volunteered to have us represent her pro-bono. I felt like it was the least I could do."

Mel slapped Damien, "Baby, stop teasing."

We all laughed and spent the next hour asking for details. At one point, Mel looked at Iona and I holding hands and commented.

"Well, it didn't take you two long, did it?" she stated.

Iona just looked at me and blushed, then Damien then Mel laughed.

"I made him claim me our first night," she told the couple before us. "Then I made sure he never walks out of the room without seeing some part of me naked. I don't think he's had a minute to himself to think about those idiots. Besides, I think he enjoys making me walk funny the next day..."

Damien snorted his coffee out his nose, and Mel laughed. Me, I just smiled like the Cheshire Cat. Mel looked at me.

"I think you're going to be okay Thomas," she said, looking between Iona and I. "This one, I know she's a keeper."

They stayed with us for the following week and we enjoyed day trips all over the place, a night at the casino and even a light plane trip up the Daintree coast. At the end of the week, they headed home to Melbourne, and we caught a flight to Brisbane.

Iona introduced me to her parents in Brisbane as her boyfriend, and I enjoyed playing the part. Back in a major metropolitan centre, we caught the news one night talking about the conspiracy plot to murder myself in the future. My name wasn't mentioned, but when Iona told her parents that was me, they almost panicked till we told them the story.