Bed and Breakfast Hotwife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy was beginning to think Todd enjoyed being called Mr. Andrews as much as he enjoyed her slobbering blow-job. "Your hard cock looks perfect to me, Mr. Andrews." Tug and rub. "What silly girl said you were too big, Mr. Andrews?"

Todd had a far-away stare in his eyes as he slowly formulated a reply. "Mom says it's too big. Way bigger than Dad. It hurts her sometimes if I'm not careful. Then Dad gets mad at me."

Tracy was both shocked and inflamed by Todd's careless confession. Lewd images of the tiny Nancy Andrews being impaled on the giant dick of her muscular teenage son flashed through her horny mind. Tracy sucked harder and faster on Todd's long shaft and used her hands to maul his scrotum. "Your cock is perfect for me, Mr. Andrews. Would you like to cum in my mouth for me, please?"

His brain was messed up by the drug, the feelings on his cock and the incestuous fever in his brain. He remembered the last time he and his father had DP'd his mother and suddenly orgasmed without warning into Tracy's throat.

Tracy Elliott had swallowed a lot of cumshots in her life, but Todd Andrews's marijuana and incest-fueled load was the most she'd ever swallowed. When she first went to her knees in front of him she'd planned to charge him money for her service. But when she later left his room, she hadn't given money another thought.

***

Chapter 8

Late Sunday afternoon Mr. and Mrs. Andrews were out on their "date night" while their son Todd was watching porn on his laptop in his room. Don and Tracy often took a few quiet moments before dinner, sharing some cocktails or wine. Tracy told Don everything about her afternoon with Todd. He was fascinated by her description of his athletic, ripped body and the length of Todd's erect penis. Like Tracy, Don was feverishly stimulated by the incest story. They discussed several possible ways to approach the husband and wife, but every scenario had flaws.

In the end, Don went upstairs and invited Todd to join them for supper. B&B guests usually did not have dinner with the hosts, but then again guests didn't usually leave their teenage kid alone, either. Todd was ravenous - and brazen enough - to have dinner with a man he had just cuckolded.

Todd found the situation kind of titillating, sitting between Don and Tracy for a meal knowing she had his sperm in her stomach. The Elliotts did, also, and Tracy decided on the spur of the moment to just jump into the deep end. Dinner could wait.

"Todd, I mean Mr. Andrews, I told my husband all about how I sucked your big cock this afternoon." Before the young man could respond, she gave him a big smile and continued, "We always tell each other everything, Mr. Andrews, and my dear Don doesn't mind other men giving me sex when I need it."

Todd swiveled his head to look at Don, who silently nodded. The pot had worn off and his brain was working again, but this shit was crazy and he had no idea what to say to either of them.

"Don was disappointed in one thing, Mr. Andrews. My husband isn't a real man, you see. He has a cute little dick that just isn't big enough for the pussy of a grown woman. He likes to play with himself while he watches me have sex. He's really bummed that he didn't get to see you feed me my appetizer before."

Don jumped in, "Tracy is right, Mr. Andrews. I would have enjoyed watching you pleasure my wife with your big penis. Would you have let me? You're not too shy, are you?"

"I can go again. Do we have time?"

"A penis like yours? I'll always have time for a man like you, Mr. Andrews. Tracy got out of her chair and went to Todd's side. As she began rubbing the front of his pants, she said, "Sure we do." Then she took Todd's hand and led him upstairs to his room. Don was hot on their heels.

This time Tracy asked "Mr. Andrews" to get naked and lay on his bed. She lay between his legs, her face over his groin. He was so tall that his lower legs hung off the end of the bed. As Tracy slurped on his dick, she took several opportunities to boss Don around, ordering him to sit in the chair, or to play with himself.

Eventually, as Todd neared his climax while she licked his furry ball sack, she ordered Don to hold the base of Todd's cock while she sucked the head.

Don grabbed the hot shaft without a moment's hesitation, although he had never touched any other man's cock before. It was harder than his own erections and felt warmer. Don squeezed and relaxed his grip, and slid a little bit up and down. For all the hundreds of hours Donald Elliott had spent with his own cute little weenie in his hand, he'd never experienced the passion he now felt. He was hanging on tightly to the end of a big man's big dick, and he felt as if Todd's sexual power was passing into him through his hands.

Then, deciding to take a chance, Don's wife ordered her wimpy husband to hold Todd's cock straight up while she climbed on for a fuck. Riding Todd cowgirl style would allow her to control his penetration in case he was, indeed, too much for her insides to handle. Her natural lubricants slathered his dick with oils and juices from deep inside her. As experienced as her pussy was, it had never before been stretched this wide, and the sensation was exquisite.

For the first few minutes, each time Tracy descended on Todd's erection she took one more half-inch of his cock. Slowly more and more of his penis glistened in the light with her juices. There was a tense, strained look on her face as she controlled each dip down onto his dick.

All this time, Don hung onto Todd and was amazed by the boy's power. Keeping his grip, his face stayed near the site of their coupling, and he smelled his wife's arousal and the sweaty smell of Todd's saliva-soaked balls.

Tracy looked down triumphantly as her sissy husband jerked her lover's dick. "Fondle his balls, Donny. Help Mr. Andrews get off. Take his balls in one of your hands."

Don tried and switched his left hand from clutching the widest end of Todd's root to cupping his oversized, overheated, testicles.

Tracy continued to watch and to humiliate her husband. "Lick Mr. Andrews' balls, Donny. Lick him for me."

Todd was in heaven. He'd poked his dick into other women's cunts before, and Tracy was the tightest. Her vagina, even so thoroughly juicy, felt like it was compressing his shaft, squeezing it thinner. Tracy calling him by his father's name, and Don now using his mouth, licking and sucking at his penis and his scrotum, was driving him crazy.

Tracy surrendered first, orgasming with only most, but not all, of Todd's shaft inside her. He'd gone as deep into her as any other man ever had, and with his extra girth, he had stretched her to her limits. She cried out and moaned as her orgasm took control of her body. Drooling from her mouth and convulsing in her vagina, her hips jerked forward and back and then she fell sideways into a heap.

Don had been hypnotized by Tracy's herky-jerky climax, but suddenly she was gone and he had sole possession of Todd's long, thick manhood. As he turned his head to look at Todd, he continued to knead the cock meat and lick the ball sack of the masterful teenager. Todd's eyes locked with Don's and they stared silently at each other across the expanse of Todd's firm, cut abs. A primal coded message was transmitted silently, and Don slowly raised his mouth from Todd's testicles to take the head of the dick into his mouth.

It was now Todd's turn to use his hands to hold something tight -- Don's head. With his open palms on Don's ears, Todd forced the cuckold husband's face up and down the length of his cock. Don's mouth could only handle half as much dick as Tracy's pussy had managed, but the way Don instinctively knew how to give pleasure with his mouth made up for it. Don's lips tightened just behind the cock head, and Don's tongue swirled around and worshiped the slit where the cum would soon shoot out. Nibbling, sucking, almost chewing on his first dominant male erection, Don lost contact with his surroundings.

Tracy had turned her head and now stared silently at the man she married, the impotent wimp who fathered neither of her children, the sissy who loved creampies. She saw him trying to swallow a God-like cock. She would have a hard time ever considering him a man in the future.

And still, Don stared into Todd's eyes.

Todd felt like the most powerful man in the world. It was always a rush to fuck his mother, but men and women are supposed to fuck. Maybe that was how boys were supposed to become men, by taking their mothers away from their fathers.

But this? What Todd was now experiencing seemed so perverted that he couldn't hold his orgasm back even another minute. And he saw the knowledge in Don's eyes. The husband knew he was losing his manhood on the end of Todd's perfect penis while his wife sneered at him.

Don whimpered like a puppy as he felt Todd's balls first lift up high into his scrotum, then felt the tube of flesh in his mouth pulse and jerk. Finally, his mouth filled with Todd Andrews' delicious sperm and Don's own little dick gave up its load, too.

And in the open doorway of the bedroom, Wendell and Nancy Andrews stood unnoticed, until they both began a slow clap for their pride and joy.

***

Chapter 9

Monday went fantastically well for the Andrews family. Todd did exceptionally well in his college interviews, and the two campus tours gave the family confidence that Todd would excel at either school.

That night, to celebrate, Wendell and Nancy treated to an elaborate take-out dinner and the two families had a pleasant evening together around the Elliotts' dining room table. Nancy proposed a toast: "to our new friends" and Tracy toasted back "To Todd, who will always be welcome here while he's in college."

There was more wine, and instead of a marijuana cigarette Nancy broke out their stash of edibles. As the evening went on, the four adults had a great time telling each other about their regular lives and their sex lives. Don and Tracy had of course never previously talked openly to others about cuckolding, or pegging. The Andrews likewise enjoyed the opportunity to have their first-ever conversation about incest. Wendell asked Don how it felt to watch total strangers fuck his wife, and Tracy asked Nancy what it was like to invite a son to take his father's place in her bed.

Todd mostly sat in the corner, soaking it all in. Yes, he was a naturally talented cocksman, but he was, on the other hand, only 18 years old. He had never before had the opportunity to hear adults talking about sex. He could afford to be smug: he was the one person in the room who had fucked both wives and been blown by both husbands. At one point, he said so.

The two couples laughed at his braggadocio and said the cocky young man "needed to be brought down a peg." That pun sparked more laughter and soon the five new friends agreed to move the fun to the master bedroom for a pegging demonstration. Once they were there, and comfortably sitting or lying around in their underwear, Tracy took out her double dildo for everyone's enjoyment.

Don was embarrassed to be the butt of all the jokes, and he quickly agreed to show the others what he loved his wife to do for him. But Tracy threw him the first of what would be a series of curve-balls when she said to Nancy, "Come over here and let me teach you how to fuck my husband's ass."

Tracy first placed Nancy on the bed and ordered Don to lick her pussy to prepare her for the dildo. Nancy was able then to insert her half into her own vagina and got up on her feet next to the bed.

Tracy then ordered Don to fellate the end that would go into his ass. After that mostly symbolic act of submission, Don slathered KY on the phallus and handed the tube to Nancy as he lay face down on the bed.

Using first one finger, then more, Nancy greased up Don's anus for the imminent insertion. This small task was by itself deeply thrilling. Nancy had never touched anyone's anus before, and she felt suddenly very powerful as a grown man wiggled around in delight on the end of her oily finger. The smallest part of her body was sexually dominating all of his body. She began to get carried away and was soon pounding his ass with her hand and its extended fingers.

Tracy offered her expert advice and got Don to lay face down at a 45-degree angle on the bottom corner of the mattress. His thighs naturally opened as his legs went down the two sides of the bed.

Nancy stepped around to the corner of the bed and gently started to pump the dildo into Don's well-practiced sphincter. Her small height allowed her crotch to be at just the right height to line up with Don's greasy cock socket sagging off the end of the bed.

As she stroked in and out of her host again and again, at first gently, the dildo penetrated both of them until both her cunt and his ass were happily stuffed with cock. They both began to moan and it wasn't obvious at first glance which one was enjoying this more.

Probably it was Nancy, for whom this was a personal first. Don was vigorously pumping his hips up and down into the mattress, obviously enjoying Nancy's dick in his rectum. But Don had been fucked before, and Nancy had never felt the thrill of inserting herself into another human being. A girl could get used to this, she thought, and resolved on the spot that the next man she fucked would be her own husband. She held that thought quietly for a minute or two, but when she lost control of her pelvis and found herself slam fucking Don as deep as she could, teetering on the brink of her orgasm, she groaned out loud "Oh, Christ Wendell, I'm definitely buying one of these to use on you when we get home."

Wendell and his son sat naked nearby, each stroking their cock as the watched Don bottom for their wife and mother. Todd's monster was almost twice as long as his Dad's perfectly adequate but very average-sized erection. When Nancy glanced over and saw her two men jerking off, she felt another ripple of pleasure. "Wendell," she ordered, "get over here and stuff my ass, please. Sorry, Toddy, but we know you're too big to play in my little backyard."

"I'll take care of Todd," Tracy said, and knelt between his knees to once again suck the teen's iron-hard cock. Just like the day before, she was only able to get the front half of his fat dick into her mouth.

Wendell used the KY and quietly plowed his six-inch penis into Nancy's bottom. This was familiar for both of them, including when Todd played the front nine and they drove Nancy insane double-fucking her in their big bed back home.

With Tracy's dong in Nancy's pussy and her husband in her ass, Nancy twitched her hips back and forth as if she was being electrocuted. She exploded into orgasm from the joy of once again being penetrated front and rear. Sweat was dripping off her face and her entire body seemed flushed and pink. She cried out loudly, her cunt muscles squeezed the unyielding dildo, and her anus tried to bite her husband's cock in half. And then she just deflated, like a stuck balloon. She collapsed onto the bed next to the men, moaning words that didn't quite make sentences, "So good. Never before. Fucked him good. Hungry ass. Next time."

As Nancy became more collected, she took a deep breath and gave her husband, whose cock was now waving around aimlessly, a devilish grin. She also leered at the abandoned dong, still half-inserted into Don's bowels. "Finish him, Dear. Stuff your little cock up Donny's ass and finish both of you off."

Tracy exclaimed, "Yes, do it, Wendell. He's still a virgin. You'll be the first man to take his ass."

Now it was Don's turn to whimper as Wendell slowly withdrew the half-cock from his butt and tossed it aside. Taking the smaller man's hips into his big hands, he lined up his dick and slowly slid his erection into his host. He began to thrust gently back and forth, never quite mastering the skill of getting that final inch of penetration. But as clumsy a fuck as it was, both men soon emptied their prostates and laid quietly next to Nancy on the big bed.

"I want to see something now, Nancy," Tracy muttered, her mouth still half impaled on Todd's monster cock.

"Todd, your mother and your father have fucked my husband. They owe me this. I want to watch you fuck your Mom."

Nancy moaned, delighted at the prospect of having a cheering audience for the first time as she let her boy once again make a woman out of her.

Todd smirked broadly as he walked slowly to the bed, gently tugging on his spit-soaked erection. He loved the thought that when he had sex with his mother, he was somehow "taking her away" from his father. He also got very aroused by the entire "return to the womb" thing. He forcefully reached for Nancy's ankles and dragged her exhausted body down towards where he stood at the foot of the bed. Still holding her ankles, he opened his arms to spread wide the grown woman's soaking wet crotch. Then he leaned over her and aligned that big dick at the mouth of her reddened labia.

"Ready, Mommy?" he sneered down at her.

"The KY, Todd, please use some lube. You stretch me so much, baby. You're too big for me. Please use the jelly."

Inflamed by all of the things he'd never seen before today, cuckolding, pegging, the whoring landlady and her sissy husband, his dad butt-fucking another man, Todd's senses overloaded and fried, Todd went off-script.

"No jelly for you, slut."

Then he leaned over his mother's crotch, licked her two or three times, and spit on her pussy three times. The first time there wasn't much saliva, but Nancy gasped from the shock of it. The second time, she reached up for him and begged him to fuck her. Todd said, "Get ready, Mommy, your baby boy is coming back in again." Then he spat on her clitoris the third time and stabbed half of his horse-cock straight into her vagina. Nancy squealed in delight as his cock stretched her labia wide open and slammed into the back wall of her cunt.

Turning to Don and Wendell, still on the bed, Don's asshole and Wendell's soft dick messy and slimy, covered in cum and lube, Todd said firmly, "Watch this, you two fags. Watch a real man fuck a real woman."

Nancy moaned endearments as her legs wrapped around her young son's hips and her arms went around his neck. He was so tall that, even though he was bent forward over his mother on the mattress, his chest did not rest on hers. He hovered over her as their genitals slammed into one another. Nancy clung to him. When her arms and legs tightened, she lifted herself off of the mattress into his sweaty embrace. Todd had the strength to stand up, Nancy still clinging tightly to him, and he performed the athletic feat of fucking Nancy Andrews in mid-air as she screamed her excitement and wriggled all over the front of his body.

Tracy watched, enthralled, as Todd's muscles rippled and flexed. She gaped as he almost effortlessly tossed the 115-pound cock socket around in the air and made her moan and wriggle in his embrace. Todd stood fully upright, planted his strong legs slightly apart, and then remained almost motionless.

Don, Tracy, and Wendell watched in awe as Nancy did all the work to fuck herself.

She pulled her arms light around Todd's neck to lift her pussy to the end of that great cock. Her dainty ass cheeks were tightly cupped in her son's strong hands and he curled his arm muscles to aid her ascent. Then they both relaxed their arms while she tensed her legs, and her soaking wet pussy slid back down his shaft, almost to the bottom now. Up she pulled, down she slid, babbling senselessly and drooling all over Todd's shoulders.

She began to bite him now, and claw at his back. Having an audience for her lust made it all even more electrifying for Nancy. She began to draw blood with her sharp nails and her teeth. Todd didn't even flinch. This was without a doubt the best sexual experience Nancy had ever had. She was losing her mind as Todd's long dick banged into the mouth of her cervix and pounded the walls of her pussy, deeper than ever before.