Bed Bound Ch. 03: A Chip & A Scare

Story Info
Nikki struggles to comprehend submitting to her own bed.
3.4k words
4.48
24.2k
13
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/12/2023
Created 04/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momus1986
Momus1986
160 Followers

Several times since moving into the flat, Nikki had been meaning to replace the blinds that hung in front of her living room window. There was a slat missing, and every afternoon, at around 2pm at this time of year, the sun was at just the right level to shine through the gap and provide an annoying distraction from the TV she was watching, or the video game she was playing.

Today was no different, except that today, the distraction was a welcome one.

It had been several hours since Nikki's bed had told her to decide whether she wants to be controlled by it, and then fucked her into several orgasms. Most of that time had been spent curled up on the sofa, trying to stop her body from shaking and her mind from uncontrollably sprinting in every direction as she tried desperately to make sense of the situation and decide on what to do next. It was a mostly futile exercise, her mental and physical capacity still drained after the morning session, she hadn't even thought to try and take the bracelets off.

The reflected sunlight shone straight through Nikki's eyes, dragging her out of the daze she was still in, giving her focus and clarity over what to do next. She still had no idea, but she knew that talking to someone else about this must help, and there was only one person she knew she could call that might understand this crazy predicament.

"Hey Nikki! How are ya? I haven't heard from you in ages, what's news?"

It was true, Nikki hadn't spoken to or seen her best friend Tia in far too long, but this was no time for small talk and catch ups, Nikki needed help.

"Tia, I've been given this opportunity to enter into a D/s relationship, but I need to make a commitment right away and I don't know what to do."

Tia was a good choice to source for help in making this decision, for not only did she know Nikki better than anyone else bar Nikki's own mother, she also had previous experience as a live-in slave to her now ex-Dom.

"Wow, Nikki, get straight to the point why don't you. I'm fine, by the way, you know, I'm still behind on my essay and my sister still won't talk to me over the living situation, but other than that I'm fine, thanks for asking."

"Tia this is important, I have to make a decision by the end of today otherwise the whole thing is off." Nikki was unaware of how much panic was in her voice, but Tia got the message, she knew that when Nikki skipped the small talk, whatever she wanted to talk about was important to her.

"Okay, okay, calm down hun. First thing's first, the end of today is still several hours away yet, so let's be rational about this and talk things through, yeah?" Tia took Nikki's silence as agreement. "Cool, so, what's this guy's name? I'm assuming it's a guy." Nikki froze. She was far from straight, but Nikki had only ever been involved in relationships with men. That wasn't the concern right now though, she was more focused on working out how to tell Tia that this time, the potential partner was a bed.

"I...I don't actually know."

This time it was Tia who was silent, for a few seconds at least.

"Hold on a second, you mean you're telling me that some guy, who I'm assuming you've not met more than twice, wants you to make some big commitment to being in a D/s relationship with him, and you don't even know his name? That's major red flag territory, hun, and you know it. How can you trust him if you know nothing about him?" Again, Nikki froze. The points Tia made were valid, but only in a traditional relationship between two humans, right? What are the rules and boundaries for being in a relationship with an inanimate object anyway?

Not knowing how to deal with Tia's questions, nor how to tell her that it's a bed and not a guy who she was thinking of submitting to, Nikki quickly fobbed her off, telling her she was right, and making her excuses to end the conversation, still not asking anything about how Tia was doing.

This was ridiculous. Yes, the orgasms that the bed had given her that morning were amazing, and yes, it did listen to her and stop when she safeworded, but there were too many unknowns about this, too many opportunities for things to go wrong, and if they did, there would be nobody there to help fix them, and fix her.

Nikki removed her bracelets, realising that whilst the fantastical thought of being controlled by her own furniture was incredibly hot, the practical realism would, as in so many of her fantasies, get in the way of allowing the situation and dynamic to evolve as she would want. The bracelets came off easily, sufficiently weakened just as the bed said they would be.

Walking into her bedroom, Nikki placed the bracelets on her bedside table. She knew she could throw them away if she wanted to, but they looked elegant in their simplicity, and served as a reminder of one of the most bizarre episodes of her life, and she wasn't ready to discard that just yet. She glanced over to the screen on the bed, expecting it to flicker into life and acknowledge the decision she had just made. She half-expected an attempt from it to persuade her to change her mind, after all, its creator had clearly invested a lot of time and effort into making this, and adapting it to Nikki's potential use, and they wouldn't want that to go to waste. But the screen stayed blank, and Nikki left her flat to finally buy herself some lunch and get on with her day.

The rest of the day played out just like you'd expect any normal Saturday to. Nikki shopped, cleaned her flat, played video games, and all whilst being more and more convinced that she'd made the right decision, and that there was no way submitting to a bed was a sensible idea.

Day was replaced by night, and Nikki went through her usual routine of taking all her clothes off, plugging her vibrator and laptop in, and settling into bed for a satisfying wank whilst watching porn before sleeping soundly in her post-orgasm glow. Tonight, however, the routine did not go to plan.

Nikki started to wank, turning the vibrator onto it's lowest setting and pressing it down just above her clit. She always started that way, gradually moving it lower, allowing the pleasure to gradually increase in intensity, until it rested directly on her clit. As she felt herself get close to the edge, she turned the setting on the wand to maximum, the same as normal, and braced herself for an orgasm.

She couldn't cum. Getting to the edge wasn't a problem, but all she could do was stay there, the vibrator, the porn, and her own determination unable to tip her over and make her cum. The porn she was watching was the same lesbian kink she always enjoyed, but tonight it wasn't working as it almost always does.

After several minutes of riding the edge, she gave up. "It must have been all the morning orgasms I had" she thought, and, highly frustrated at not being able to cum, put everything away, and turned off her bedside light to go to sleep.

As she drew her hand away from the light, Nikki knocked one of the bracelets onto the floor. She picked it up, and the clasp opened invitingly. Nikki immediately started questioning the actual reason behind her inability to cum, spurred on by the heightened levels of horn she was still feeling from her lack of release. What if it wasn't because of her morning orgasms? What if she was too distracted by the thought of being controlled by her own bed, that a traditional wank wasn't good enough any more?

Nikki's ability to ignore her rational, objective thoughts when it came to sex has had dramatic results in the past, for good and for bad. She knew this was another one of those times, and that she shouldn't be entertaining those fantastical thoughts that had very unsubtly crept back into her mind. She also knew that if she put the bracelets back on, she probably wouldn't be able to take them off again for a while, and she had no idea what other ways the bed was programmed to dominate her in. But these thoughts excited her, consumed her, and brought her levels of horn up even higher, far surpassing what her vibrator could achieve at that moment.

With a half-thought out excuse going through her mind about how she could end this whenever she wanted to, or just not listen to the bed's instructions if she didn't want to, Nikki put the bracelets back on again, and lay back down on the bed, eyes wide open, far too horny and nowhere near tired enough to sleep.

She knew what to do to change that.

With the bracelets now clasped over her limbs, Nikki had no trouble cumming with the vibrator pushed hard down on her now very sensitive clit. She didn't even need to finish watching the video that was still playing on her laptop that she'd absent-mindedly left open on the bedroom floor, the not knowing what will happen to her over the coming days and probably weeks was enough to send her entire body into not one, but two convulsive states of ecstasy.

*

Nikki woke the next morning, totally skipping the half-awake, hating-the-world-and-everyone-in-it stage that usually took up the first ten minutes of her day. She sat bolt upright, and grabbed the bed screen, not even realising what her hand was doing or acknowledging that she couldn't move it anyway.

The screen was blank, and Nikki immediately clocked that it was going to play a similar game to the one it played when she first put the bracelets on. It was going to make her wait, spending an agonising amount of time allowing her to ask herself what she'll be subjected to next, getting herself lost in a myriad of mindfucks before the answer would be revealed to her in a way she would barely be able to cope with.

Nikki's vibrator was still on the floor next to the bed, she hadn't bothered to put it away after her wank the previous evening, choosing instead to writhe around in the bedsheets, enjoying her post-orgasmic high, before falling asleep almost immediately afterwards. She grabbed it, pressed it straight onto her clit, almost bypassing the build-up phase altogether, and brought herself to orgasm within seconds.

Her ability to cum as spontaneously and quickly as that was a skill that had eluded her throughout virtually her entire adult life, and she took this as a sign that she'd made the right decision, even if she didn't really know what decision she'd just made.

That afternoon, she found herself staring at her phone whilst in the kitchen, trying to decide whether to call Tia and tell her everything that had happened. She knew Tia would be upset that she had gone against her advice and ignored the red flags. No doubt she'd also be upset at how self-centred she was being, not thinking to ask how Tia was doing in her ever-troubled life. Would things be different if she explained that it was a bed and not a person? They must be, but that could mean better or worse. Better to not risk it at this stage, better to find out more about what the bed wants before sharing the experience with others.

At that moment, the bracelet on her right wrist started vibrating. It wasn't a strong vibration, but it was enough to give Nikki a jump, and see her rushing into her bedroom before her head knew what her legs were doing. Her heart was pounding and she could feel her cunt already getting wet at the thought of finding out how her bed intends to control her.

"Good afternoon, Nikki."

"Good afternoon" she replied instinctively.

"I see you've decided to put the bracelets on, this pleases me." Nikki smiled when she read those words, already basking in the bed's acceptance and pride at her being a good girl.

The screen flickered briefly.

"However, I understand that you didn't have much time to make your decision, so I need you to prove to me that you're sure you've made the right one, and that you really want to submit to me."

Nikki heard a noise behind her, and when she turned around, she noticed that part of the hardwood floor had raised itself, kind of like a trap door. She pushed her fingers in the gap, prizing it open further, revealing a small storage area, quite flat and no bigger than a pizza box in width and length. Inside was a ticket with a number on it, a t-shirt, a skirt, and a pair of bright pink high heels. She took them all out, and unfolded the t-shirt to examine it. It was white in colour, with bright pink lettering on the front. When she read the lettering, her mouth opened, and her cunt got even wetter. She looked back at the bed screen in disbelief.

"There is a package at the cloakroom of the Capital Casino, which I would like you to fetch. You may only wear the clothing provided, nothing else. Bring it back here before it gets dark today please."

With that the screen went blank, and rotated out of view. Nikki sat down on the floor where she was, once again trying to make sense of the dozens of questions spinning around her mind. Could she really do this? How would the bed know if she had complied? What would happen if she didn't? She didn't even think to consider what the package might be, it was probably something mundane, this was all about the task, about proving to the bed that she was ready to submit to it. Or was it?

Nikki tried on the clothes, and looked in the mirror to see what she was subjecting herself to. What she saw was a girl wearing a white t-shirt and no bra, so her nipples -- and particularly her piercings -- were clearly visible, a pink PVC skirt so short that you could just about see the bottom of her cheeks even when she was standing up straight, and if she bent over more than a few inches, her cunt was in full view, and a pair of very high, bright pink heels.

It was an embarrassing sight, enough to distract her from questioning how all of the measurements were near enough the right size for her, but every time she read the words on the t-shirt, it made her blush so hard she could feel her cunt throb.

I'M A SLAVE TO MY OWN BED

Nikki tried to fight her shame with rationality. Nobody would ever read those words and take them literally, the notion is far too ridiculous, so there's no need to worry about that, right? Then again, there was the small matter of taking public transport, followed by a walk through the middle of London dressed like, well, that.

Leaving the house with her cunt still throbbing from shame, and now slightly dripping down her exposed inner thigh, Nikki walked as fast as she could towards the nearest tube station. She cursed internally at her decision to rent a flat so far away from public transport, and cursed externally at the need to walk through the local shopping centre to get to her stop. She could feel eyes everywhere, judging her, objectifying her, lusting after her. It was quickly becoming too much for her to cope with.

Exhibitionism is something Nikki has always enjoyed the thought of, but asking her to do this, alone, was a step too far. Unable to take the shame anymore, she turned around in the middle of the shopping centre and ran as fast as the ridiculous heels would allow her to, back towards her flat. She didn't even care that her skirt was riding up and exposing her with every stride, she just wanted to get home as soon as possible, and cry her shame away.

Dusk approached, and having calmed down from her recent public embarrassment, the curiosity of what the package contained overcame Nikki. She still wanted to complete the task in some capacity, knowing that whatever was in the package was probably key to the bed's future plans, even if she couldn't manage quite what the bed had told her to do.

Nikki changed out of the slutty clothes that had been provided to her, suddenly realising that she'd kept them on for the past few hours despite the deep shame she now associated with them. With her more traditional tracksuit and sweatpants now adorned, she left the flat in a much calmer state, and headed to the casino to pick up her mystery package.

*

The now familiar sound of the bed screen rotating greeted Nikki's ears shortly after she returned home. It was already dark, and not especially warm, but her hands were still slightly sweaty as she retrieved a metal box from inside the rucksack that she had retrieved. She was eager to find out what was inside -- the four-digit combination on the box's lock preventing her from doing so -- but at the same time, she was nervous, hoping that the bed couldn't know that she hadn't worn the clothes as instructed, and that it was relying on trusting her to behave like a good girl.

"I see you've returned with the package" the bed said, in its usual, emotionless state.

"Yes I have, I've done what you asked me to do. Can I have the combination please?" Nikki's voice remained calm and unwavering, she had always been good at lying and bluffing, as many of her poker opponents would attest to.

"Done what I asked you to do, have you? You did the entire journey wearing nothing but the clothes provided?" Nikki was torn between telling the truth and lying. Telling the truth would gain its respect quicker, but she knew there would be some sort of consequence, not that she had any idea what that would be. Lying, however, stood a good chance of working, and besides, the bratty part of Nikki's submissive nature was emerging, telling her to push back against the bed, and see how it handled it, how good it was at putting her in her place.

"Yes, I've followed your instructions." A wave of nervous horn immediately overcame Nikki as her cunt throbbed from the fear of the unknown that quickly and violently grasped her.

"You haven't though, have you."

"I have! I honestly have! It was really embarrassing, and I feel so ashamed, but I did it." That sentence wasn't entirely inaccurate, given the shame she had felt during the small part of the task that she did manage to do as instructed, and the shame of lying to a bed was starting to creep in as well.

"Nikki, there are microchips with sensors woven into the fabric of those items of clothing. They can detect body heat and movement, and also have the ability to ping their GPS coordinates back to my CPU. So I know that you only went a short distance whilst wearing them. I know you failed my task."

The lie had backfired, but Nikki was suspicious. She cast her mind back through the conversations she'd had with the bed so far, how detailed and personal they'd been. It had told her that it was nothing but pre-programmed AI, but she was beginning to doubt that was the case.

Consumed by these thoughts, and determined to desperately prove her own innocence, as unjust as it was, Nikki grabbed the t-shirt and started ripping it to shreds. The thin, semi-transparent material was easy to rip and tear, and before long it had been reduced to a pile of shreds on the bedroom floor.

Nikki looked down at the shreds, and then back at the bed screen, a look of horror and shame on her face that she knew it couldn't appreciate or savour. There, lying near her right knee, was a microchip.

"You've disappointed me already, Nikki. Now you have to make it up to me."

Momus1986
Momus1986
160 Followers