Bed Breakfast & Beyond

Story Info
A stay at a B&B leads to a "Beyond" experience.
6.8k words
4.26
22.2k
34
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,645 Followers

This story has an element of non-consent; if that's not your thing, you've been warned.

######

The law firm of Madison & Cardoza had a lawsuit at the Robertson County Courthouse in Springfield, Tennessee, population ~19,000. The litigation team was led by high powered 45 year old star litigator Ms. Athena Warlock; she lived up to her name. Second chair was 48 year old Samuel Baker, third chair 36 year old Simon Kent, the courthouse paralegal was 33 year old Mrs. Janice Jones, and the research paralegal was 24 year old Jubal Fleming.

Jubal Fleming was an extremely good-looking, self-confident, single, intelligent graduate of Vanderbilt where he played safety on the football team. While he was initially a walk-on he got a scholarship his junior year and his senior year played virtually every down when Vanderbilt used a nickel defense. He wasn't as fast as most SEC safeties but he was smart, wily, and big and hard-hitting for a safety at six feet two inches (188 cm) tall and 200 pounds (91 kg). Jubal had a business administration degree, with a minor in computer science, from Vanderbilt but ultimately wanted to go to law school, hence his work as a paralegal at a big name firm.

It was unusual to have a high-powered Memphis firm like Madison & Cardoza with a case in Robertson County but their large corporate client was sued there, reasons unclear, by another large corporation represented by the big name law firm of Pollack Winston from Nashville, three hours closer to Springfield than Memphis.

Because of the distance from Memphis, obviously the Madison litigation team had to make housing arrangements. Janice Jones, in charge of logistics, found Nestled Bed & Breakfast and rented out the entire six bedroom facility for three weeks. Each team member had a room and the sixth room was set up as a workroom, primarily to be used by Jubal to do necessary research. Nestled B&B was conveniently located within about 100 yards of the Robertson County Courthouse.

The owner of Nestled B & B was 40 year old portly balding Harrison Cooper. The B&B was not his only, or even primary, source of income. He also worked as an accountant in a small accounting firm just north of Nashville proper, only about thirty minutes from the B&B. While he ran all business aspects of the B&B he left the cooking, serving, bussing, and cleaning to his 28 year old wife Ava Cooper, Ava being the third most popular woman's name in Tennessee.

Ava had grown up just above the poverty level sheltered in a religious rural Tennessee community. She had few educational opportunities, barely had the equivalent of an eighth grade education, was naïve, subservient to her husband, and lacked self-confidence. Women where she grew up not only had few educational opportunities but expectations for them were low.

While Ava's face would not be considered "pretty" by most hetero males, it did have a mysterious alluring quality. Because of the conservative, bordering on frumpy, clothes that her husband bought for her no one in the general public had any idea what her body really looked like.

In addition to her general naiveté Ava was also sexually naïve and inexperienced. She had met Harrison by chance and took his interest in her as the opportunity to escape her stifling poor rural community. Ava was so sexually inexperienced that she didn't even realize that she had never had a real orgasm.

Despite her naiveté in general Ava was clued into the gossip mill in Springfield mostly fueled by the older married women in town who all seemed to really like Ava, especially Mrs. Emma Portnoy who treated Ava like her granddaughter.

######

The Madison team arrived in Springfield about noon on the Saturday before the trial was about to start on Monday. Harrison was around to help Ava get the team situated in their rooms. Jubal made sure that the Wi-Fi in the work room was top notch -- as Harrison had assured Janice that it would be when she made arrangements -- and the entire team got to work.

The arrival of the Madison team had two effects on Ava.

The first effect was that she had never seen a woman as confident, intelligent, forceful, and demanding as Athena. Ava was all of amazed, awed, afraid, and enthralled by Athena. In her sheltered life Ava had never seen a female with such power and hutzpah; she never realized that a woman could be that successful. Everything about Athena was class, from her stylish clothes and shoes, to her perfectly coifed hair and glistening ruby-colored nails.

The second effect was that Ava had never seen a man as sexy as Jubal. She got chills, and her palms perspired and her heart sped up, around him. While he was very pleasant to her and everyone else that he interacted with, he also seemed to be the only person on the team not cowered by Athena. His personality almost demanded that Athena treat him as an intellectual equal and Ava was perplexed about how his self-confidence actually worked because Athena did actually treat him with more respect than anyone else on the team despite the fact that he was the youngest.

When Ava served the team breakfast on Sunday morning she felt weak in the knees when Jubal smiled at her, thanked her, and called her by her first name. She had never had feelings like that before. As she interacted with him on several other occasions during the day the feeling only intensified.

Ava was also confused by the looks that Jubal gave her. Despite how pleasant he was toward her because of her lack of self-confidence she thought that those looks were patronizing.

#########

The first few days of the trial proceeded basically as expected. The jury was picked, Athena and opposing counsel made opening statements, and preliminary witnesses were called. Jubal spent most of the day doing research on all aspects of the trial, often receiving calls from Simon or Janice six or seven times a day to field new questions. After researching those questions Jubal would run the hundred or so yards to the Robertson County Courthouse to deliver his research material to Simon or Janice.

Unknown to Ava, the Wednesday of the first week Jubal stayed up until 3 a. m. on Thursday to research particularly dicey questions that Athena needed the answers to by 8 a. m. After slipping the information under Athena's door Jubal collapsed into bed. He got up about 9 a. m. to take a shower, by which time the other members of the team had left for court.

Ava, thinking that Jubal was already hard at work in the workroom (as he had been the other days) at 9:15, entered Jubal's room to make the bed and vacuum. As she was vacuuming with her back to the bathroom Jubal exited the bathroom, naked. The looks he had been giving Ava were not, as she interpreted them, patronizing but appreciative. While Jubal didn't understand it he found something extremely fascinating and alluring about Ava. Jubal was also irritated by the poor way that Harrison treated her, more like a servant than a wife.

Without really thinking it through, but mostly just following his cock which had become excited by the lascivious thoughts marching through his brain, Jubal closed and locked the door to his room. Despite the noise of the vacuum Ava apparently heard the door close and turned to look.

Ava almost fainted when she turned and saw Jubal standing at the door naked, with his cock angry and glistening. She put her hand to her mouth and her knees felt weak, but she didn't move -- she just stared.

Jubal slowly approached her, turned off the vacuum, and moved her hand from her mouth. "I'm strangely attracted to you, Ava; are you attracted to me?" Jubal asked with a warm smile.

Ava was at a loss for words and merely stared up at Jubal wide-eyed, and shook her head "no," but obviously with no conviction.

"I think that you are attracted to me," Jubal continued as he gently and sensuously moved Ava's long lustrous chestnut hair first behind her right ear, then behind her left one. Staring deeply into her aquamarine eyes while she stared back too startled to make a sound as he gently stroked her neck he asked "Why do you wear such frumpy clothes; I'll bet that you have a killer body underneath them."

After a delay Jubal then moved his hands onto her prodigious breasts, lightly tracing his fingers over them as she continued to stare apparently incapable of movement. "Why do you let Harrison treat you like a servant?" he continued.

As Ava continued mute and unmoving her reaction somehow energized Jubal even more. He started undoing the front buttons on her body-long outer garment, somewhere between a smock and a dress. "I've got to see what's under your outer shell, Ava -- you fascinate me," he continued.

"P--p---please don't," Ava spoke for the first time in a meek, soft voice.

Jubal continued unbuttoning unabated. Once the last button was undone he moved the garment off of her shoulders. Ava timidly tried to stop its removal but Jubal forced it off of her.

Once the outer garment dropped Jubal held Ava's shoulders and gently kissed her on one cheek, then the other. He then reached his arms around her to unclasp her bra. "P--p--please, you can't," she whined pushing on Jubal's chest but with so little conviction behind her push as to make it meaningless -- all it did was stimulate him further as he unclasped her bra and moved it off her shoulders.

As with the outer garment Ava tried to stop the fall of her bra to the floor, but again Jubal forced it down.

As Jubal put two fingers on each hip between her panties and her flesh Ava moved her hands into contact with his wrists in a feeble attempt to stop him as she moaned "You can't...you can't...you can't." Unfortunately for Ava one of her hands slipped and made contact with Jubal's engorged angry cock. She gasped and shivered but found herself unable to remove her hand from contact with his cock, which twitched once, and then twice, in response.

Now that Ava was distracted Jubal quickly pulled her panties down and then in one quick and definitive movement lifted Ava into his arms and then laid her gently on top of the bed as he moved onto it at the same time.

Inwardly Ava was all of panicked, bewildered, aroused, and shocked. She continued to verbally protest and push on Jubal's chest without effect. Then suddenly Jubal moved his head down to her vagina and started licking it and fingering it with one hand while the other hand lightly twisted one of her nipples.

Ava had never had anyone go down on her before. She had no idea what to do. She kept on incantating "No, please don't, no you can't" but not only did her words not dissuade Jubal they seemed to invigorate him.

While her mind was awash with conflicting ideas, and her body was trembling, suddenly a feeling at her crotch overcame her. As Jubal sucked her clit into his mouth while fingering her G-spot with alacrity she saw stars, rainbows, and fireworks exploding all at the same time. She involuntarily screamed as her body convulsed in orgasm.

When Ava came down from her high she was drained; but Jubal's assault didn't waver. Suddenly she saw stars and fireworks for a second time as she convulsed and screamed even more intensely than the first time. She was a limp pile of protoplasm as Jubal's mouth left her vagina and kissed its way up to her breasts.

Using both hands and his mouth Jubal attacked her tits with the same enthusiasm that he had attacked her vagina. After a while she again saw stars, with less intensity than she had when Jubal had worked on her vagina, but still with more intensity than at any other time in her life. Then suddenly he was kissing her lips and his phallus was at her vaginal vestibule.

Ava's senses were overloaded even before Jubal's cock started penetrating her pussy. Jubal never ceased kissing her lips -- which kisses she was now involuntarily returning -- as he slowly and deliberately buried his cock in her pussy. The feeling was almost too much to take and Ava was on the precipice of passing out as each centimeter of Jubal's phallus infiltrated her private place. Soon Jubal's cock was deeper inside her than anything had ever been before, and then Jubal started moving in and out, terminating his kisses on her lips but kissing all other parts of her head and upper body.

Ava had one continuous orgasm as Jubal sawed back and forth. He didn't last long permeating her pussy before his balls bubbled over. When he started simultaneously grunting and ejaculating, incapable of kissing her any longer, she gave in to fate, stopped all vestiges of her feeble resistance, and bucked her midsection upwardly the best that she could. After about the fourth powerful discharge spewed from Jubal's pulsating dick all of her circuits were fried, and she passed out from their overload.

Some unmeasurable time period later Ava's eyes fluttered open. The first sight that she saw was the smiling face of Jubal, who was lying next to her and casually playing with one of her nipples. His first words thrilled her more than any other words her entire life. "You are a phenomenal fuck; with a body made for loving that any Sports Illustrated swimsuit model would be proud of," Jubal said with a big grin on his face.

Ava could feel herself unconsciously smile as those flattering words penetrated her brain. "I...I...don't have any real sexual experience," she mumbled. Then innocently asked "Is what you did; uh was that giving me orgasms?"

"Why yes it was," Jubal chuckled. "Haven't you had them before?"

"No...certainly not with the same intensity. What just happened to me is so far beyond my experience that it's in a different galaxy," she sighed.

"How about another round?" Jubal asked, raising and lowering his eyebrows.

"What..." Ava asked, never before having had intercourse twice in succession.

With another big smile Jubal quickly moved his mouth back to her clit and labia while both hands squeezed nipples.

"No...you just...uh...went off in me," she confusingly mumbled. It didn't deter Jubal a bit.

The second round was a repeat of the first, with orgasms just as potent, until the second penetration of her vagina with his cock. Jubal turned Ava onto her hands and knees before powerfully inserting his cock into her snug pussy, again causing her to have one continuous robust orgasm until she again passed out from sensory overload as another injection of seminal fluid entered her vagina.

When Ava came to for the second time again her first glimpse was of Jubal's smiling face. "We have to make a regular habit of this," he grinned.

Ava blushed and said "You'll spoil me," she giggled.

"You can count on it," he chuckled.

After some pillow talk more stimulating than any before in her life Ava said "You have to let me go. I need to get all of the rooms cleaned and I have other chores in the afternoon."

"OK -- if you promise another session I'll help you out. Athena told me not to expect any projects before noon since I worked until 3 a. m. and I need some exercise so I'll help you out."

Ava was flabbergasted. Jubal had just given her an experience ten times better than any before in her life, and as a college graduate he's going to help her with her chores? She didn't believe it until after she re-dressed, and he dressed, he shooed her out of his room finished vacuuming, made his bed, emptied the trash can, folded his towels and cleaned up the shower stall, and then met her in another room. "I'll vacuum all the rooms, you do what else is needed, OK?" he asked.

Ava just nodded her head, astounded.

The entire B&B was in top shape before Janice called in the next research project at 12:01, obviously timed to insure that Athena kept her word, but just barely.

As Ava worked in the kitchen and cleaned up the living room she was relying on pure muscle memory because her mind was in the clouds and she had an inner glow that was as bright as the sun. She saw Jubal running over to the courthouse on several occasions with research results, and had just collapsed into a chair near the reception area about 3 p. m., exhausted not just physically but emotionally, still completely unable to come to grips with her feelings. Just as she closed her eyes Jubal's voice came over the Intercom.

"Ava, are you there?"

She snapped out of it and said "Yes Mr. Fleming?"

"Uh...Ava; I can't believe that after this morning you called me 'Mr. Fleming.' I think that we're way beyond that; call me Jubal or I'll have to tan your hide," Jubal laughed.

"OK...Jubal," Ava giggled.

"I have another project to finish and my mouth is dry; can you bring me a club soda or seltzer water please?"

"Sure, I'll be right up," Ava responded.

Ava couldn't help but be nervous as she brought two cans of club soda to the workroom; what would the interaction with Jubal be like now that he had had his way with her. Would he be condescending, smug, haughty? She didn't think so but had no experience with something similar so she knocked before entering the workroom.

"Come in, Ava," was Jubal's sing song voice.

"Uh...here you go," she hesitantly said as she placed the two cans of club soda next to his desk. His response was nothing except friendly.

Juba stood up, took Ava into his arms, and kissed her deeply. "I've worked my ass off on projects and I need some relief," he grinned between kisses. "Do you think that the sexiest woman in Tennessee could help me out?"

"Uh...who's that?" Ava shyly replied.

"See if you can figure it out," Jubal chuckled. With that he gently bent Ava over a padded chair in the work room, flipped up her outer garment, pulled down her panties, and then got on his knees and started licking her labia and sucking on her clitoris.

Ava gushed in seconds and moaned as she grabbed onto the padded chair. She heard Jubal's pants drop and soon the delicious feeling of his phallus slowly penetrating her snug pussy overwhelmed her. They came simultaneously with the power of an earthquake; for the third time in three tries Ava lost awareness if not total consciousness. When they both came down from their highs Jubal pulled her panties up, sat on the chair he had just fucked her over, and pulled her onto his lap.

"I do believe that you, Mrs. Ava Cooper, are in fact the sexiest woman in Tennessee."

"I think that you're crazy," Ava laughed, "but you do make me feel like that."

"Does that mean that we will be having carnal relations in the future?" Jubal asked while quickly raising and lowering his eyebrows.

"If 'carnal relations means doing to me in the future what you did to me today, I sure would like that," Ava replied as she blushed.

########

The rest of the time that the trial went on Jubal and Ava had a highly rewarding sexual relationship and a non-sexual relationship much like Henry Higgins and Eliza Doolittle in My Fair Lady except that Ava was older than Jubal. In her free time -- when they weren't fucking or sucking -- Ava would often sit by Jubal and he would explain what he was researching and why. She learned more during these sessions than she had in her last year of school.

Jubal also gladly gave her sexual experiences that she never had had before. The first time that he fucked her D cup East-West boobs she couldn't believe how great it felt. Since they fucked two or three times a day they went through almost every reasonable position in the Kama Sutra.

On the weekends Jubal stayed in Springfield while the other members of the team flew or drove home to Memphis. While Harrison was home more on the weekends than the weekdays his routine was based more on doing things by himself or with his male friends than with Ava. Jubal took advantage of that not only by fucking Ava with the same frequency as during the week but by taking her to outings in Nashville, places she had never been before despite having lived in Springfield for nine years.

imhapless
imhapless
3,645 Followers
12