All Comments on 'Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 01'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 116 Comments (Page 2)
TangomoreTangomoreabout 2 years ago

An exelierating scrumptious sex-capade. Megan and Jenny are truly two of your most carefully created sexual characters. Megan's use of the computer fixer, tracker app and emails and chat were a masterful subterfuge (pun intended). Your devilish word choice; 'flummoxed', 'paint-brush strokes', 'goad', 'quipped', 'quiver'and 'dark dime,' to name a few provides this reader with language joy. Yet the best part of this story is the journey Megan provides for Jenny and the reader.

The joy and sense of accomplishment Megan realizes as she pulls Jenny Into the world of lesbian submission. The time frame was short and intense due to the authors plot sense. Bravo!

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

Loved it! Takes me back to my own seduction antics as a teenage boy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nothing better than cunt love , the dirtiest cunt wins out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow!!! I just reread this story after years the first time and this made me hornier than ever!! I'm going to reread the whole series. Great job!!!

YesterdaysChildYesterdaysChildalmost 2 years ago

Silkstockingslover is one of the best writers on this site, but this tale is nothing short of ludicrous!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I always stop reading Dom sub stories when there is some fuckwit proclaiming I know better than you what you want, particularly to a stranger.

And I stop reading them when there is no safeword introduced, and so therefore it becomes a one sided my way or the highway relationship.

How totally absurd to even imagine that anyone with even an iota of sensibility would willingly and immediately agree to such draconian terms.

Silkstockinglover usually writes very good entertaining stories, but these two things just really rile me up.

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBearover 1 year ago

💦 💦 💦 💦 💦

Great premise, but a little longer in the seduction would have been nice. I would have loved to see Jenny78ph going to school with that outfit. I would have liked her to be continually horny with suggestions from DrMeg. So horny at school that she would be a quivering mess. Maybe herbefore her neighbour Megan would let her see her sunbathing by the pool, & accidentally leaving the bathroom open while showering, before finally seduced her when she is ready to burst with pent up sexual frustration.

I liok forward to the future chapters, maybe even seeing the head cheerleader becoming Jenny's sub

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jasmine, I love your very erotic stories and must confess that they often titillate me and lead me to do some erotic things. I seem to enjoy playing the part of the innocent virgin-lesbian. I am 20 years-old, 5’ 1” tall, and quite petite (32A), which makes it easy to pass for being much younger. I live in a coastal beach community with lots of tourists and visitors especially in the summer. Surprisingly I have had many older girls and women hit on me that are very turned on by my young-girlish body. I rarely turn them down as it empowers me sexually and validates my sexuality. I have been told that for some, I fulfill a taboo and a hidden desire to actually seduce a younger girl. Their fantasy becomes my sexual satisfaction. The exhibitionist in me loves prancing around on the beach and wearing a skimpy bikini that turns heads, mainly because I look so young. Thanks for the yummy stories. Lolita, in La Jolla, CA. 😀

ilikeskin69ilikeskin6912 months ago

vERY GOOD STORY .. I HAVE JUST BECOME SLAVE TO MY MISTRESS I HOPE IT IS AS EXCITING AS YOUR STORY... AL

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hot hot hot keep them coming. I had sex with some of my classmate back in school. I love getting them off by letting them tell me what to do. I love a nice ass that is tight on the other girls. I would be told to kiss their asshole and I would lick it and put my fingers in until they cum. I still love a nice big ass woman. I am 26 and work in a office full of sexy women.

W.

kbone1kbone110 months ago

Just an FYI - this was spelled wrong "forecefully"

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I enjoy playing the part of the innocent straight girl.?I’m 21 years-old and petite, which allows me to pass for being much younger. I live in a beach community with lots of tourists and local colleges, which makes for an interesting mix at the clubbing scene. I enjoy being hit on by older girls and women, when I frequent certain clubs. I go there fully intending to be pursued by women that are turned on by my young-girlish body. I rarely turn them down as I get turned on by their passion to pleasure me. I just love being on the dance floor, wearing a short dress, with no bra or panties on underneath. Thanks for the creative erotic stories you write. I was willingly seduced by a woman I babysat for and she awakened the inner young nympho in me. :-). Sheena in San Diego CA. xxx ooo 😀

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Oh my goodness, Jasmine! I haven’t read that many of your stories yet; but they are so descriptive and sensual that you draw me in to the story every time. I’m 22 years-old, 5’ 8” tall, weigh 121 lbs., with shoulder-length Brown hair, Hazel eyes, and measurements of 34D-25-33 (Natural), and my ethnic background is German-Irish and Italian. I enjoy acting out the innocent young straight girl. Although I don't consider myself a submissive personality type; I’m very much attracted to and turned on by confident, experienced, older women. I find myself wishing I could have read your stories when I was a prepubescent girl experimenting and learning how to masturbate; not fully understanding or knowing the orgasm I was seeking or capable of experiencing. However, I was always satisfied enough to repeat it many times. I live in a beautiful beach community with visiting tourists and numerous colleges, resulting in an interesting mix of women. I was initially willingly seduced by an older neighbor woman I babysat for and had known for several years. Over the years, Anna had allowed me to see her in various stage of undress and always showed an interest in me. However, her attention elevated and became more sexual the summer I turned 18 years-old. Anna was a high-tech professional from Germany, with a model-like body and was 17 years older than me. She awakened and unlocked my sexual curiosity; tapping into my previous only imagined sexual cravings and desires. Jasmine, I would gladly wear risque lingerie and silk stockings for you; if only to have you remove them. Thanks so much for all the creative erotic stories that you have written. (Shannon - Del Mar, CA)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sheena & Shannon what a "con" I mean coincidence. I know a girl she's 5'7", blonde, 125 lbs., measurements 36D-24-36 all real. She's in her early 20's and loves mature hot women which are everywhere in Orange County. Come on down to the Beach and you'll find Shayla putting on tan oil waiting for the plethora of milfs that prowl for young college girls. 🌮🌮🌮🌮👱‍♀️

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

i like your stories and iam male pussy licker,i get double cunt inyour stories,many cunts munching great, you are a fabulous story writer keep writing.

SweetBaybeeGirlSweetBaybeeGirlabout 1 month ago

I love your beautiful lesdom seduction! The age difference makes it even more attractive. I can’t wait to read more!

baby

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50908 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES