All Comments on 'Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 01'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 116 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Interesting start

very good story so far. I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pleeeease!

Please write more i need it so badly!

julie_oregonjulie_oregonover 13 years ago
Very Hot. Please Continue.

This is a very hot story, and I love your attention to detail: stockings, etc. Please continue telling the tale of how the younger woman is turned into a sex slave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story....what happens next?

get her pierced and tattoed or something like that....mark her as a slave.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
It's a hot story but how did she get what baby???

....you must be tough to be married to eh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Please Continue

Great Story Please Continue

pmk223pmk223over 13 years ago
lovely

My first ever comment on a story, it has all the hallmarks of a great series, it has started so slowly and well , lvely build up , i so want too read more of the mistress and her babysitter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bedding the Cheerleader

Now that you have the babysitter, use your computer skills to fulfill her dream about bedding the cheerleader.

BBQman43BBQman43over 13 years ago
More.......

Nice start to a great story. Would like to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A fine start

Nice build up & seduction, plenty of possibilities for progression & further submissions.

LordWarlockLordWarlockover 13 years ago
Great Storyline!!!

Keep going anxious to see how far the older woman will bring the babysitter!!!!

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 13 years ago
Great start

Very good narrative and build up of the seduction. I even liked the shout out to your own story, "The Complete Submission"! Please continue the series, perhaps with her seducing other young women. My only recommendation is that you spend more time on the actual sex between the two women. You're writing of this part of your stories is very good, so just provide a little more of it.

marklionmarklionover 13 years ago
Good Storyline!!

I hope you continue this storyline between the older woman and the babbysitter. I'd like to see what you do with the storyline and how the older woman shares her with her lesbian friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story

hope to see more of this story soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
please, please

we want....

you to continue

NastyMilf69NastyMilf69over 13 years ago

Please continue it was incredibly hot

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES