Bedknobs and Broomsticks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa cringed as Evie kept browsing her secret stash of porn, and commenting on it as she went. That stuff was just masturbation fuel. She never wanted to do any of it. Well, maybe a bit.

"And this girl has been made into a dog. Is that where you got the collar idea from? Oh my god, her arms and legs are strapped up so she has to walk around on stumps!"

Lisa could see Evie had one hand on the mouse, and the other between her legs. Was she getting off on this? She grunted another muffled protest at Evie in response.

"Oh what do we have here!" Evie said, with unconcealed glee, "Is this you?"

Evie had found a folder with a few pictures and half a dozen videos in. It was certainly the same girl in every one, although the face had been cropped out through the use of clever camera angles. The freckles along the shoulders and chest were a dead giveaway though. Some photos were just sexy nudes, perhaps to be sent to a boyfriend, but some showed large dildo insertions, nipple clamps, and body writing. "SLUT", "SEXTOY", "PETGIRL", and other things written in black ink across the pale skin of the subject. Evie then burst out laughing.

"I see what you write these things with!" Evie said, pointing to a photo of a stretched, pink anus rammed with ten Sharpies. "Remind me to never borrow your pens!"

Lisa groaned. This girl was a maniac, she thought, as she attempted to remove the wrist cuffs, to no avail. Just then, Evie opened up a text file she found in the 'Lisa' folder. It was a list of URLs.

"What are these?" she asked, while opening one up in the browser, "Oh my god, you uploaded yourself to a porno site for everyone to see?? The comments are quite complementary, at least. This one of you riding that big dildo has over a million views! Everyone asks to see your face, though..."

Evie stopped for a moment, and quickly got up to stand before the struggling Lisa. Then she whipped her phone out, and started snapping shots of the helpless girl. Lisa squealed in protest, although she was running out of energy now. She had come once again while Evie was browsing and it was starting to get painfully sensitive down there. Evie started taking close ups of her pussy and the bulge in her abdomen, then showed them to the horrifed Lisa.

"See this? Look how swollen you are!" squeaked Evie in excitement, "and I have plenty of shots with your face in them, see?"

Lisa looked through bleary eyes at the phone. There were images of some sort of degraded slut on it. She was thin and pale, like a prisoner, and impaled on a wooden post like a kind of medieval torture victim. Hands cuffed, face gagged, and collared like an animal. She looked tired and defeated. It was so hot.

Evie grinned, and then reached her hand between Lisa's legs. Lisa gasped and stared in amazement, but Evie just looked down at the damp pussy and rubbed it expertly. Of course, it wasn't long before Lisa came again.. and again! She hung her head and twitched, as Evie eventually pulled her hand away and wiped it on Lisa's gagged face.

"Enjoy that? I hope you don't mind..." said Evie, somewhat shyly, "I've always had a bit of a crush on you, ever since we were kids. I wasn't brave enough to say anything then, plus you were into boys, I didn't know how you'd react or what you would say."

She looked down at the floor as Lisa stared mutely at her, then up again brightly.

"Of course, you can't say anything now!" said Evie, winking. "Now, I wonder what else we can do to you?"

As Evie rooted around looking for more toys, Lisa was dumbstruck. More so than she already was. She had never suspected, and while she wouldn't really consider herself gay, she wasnt against what just happened. Far from it. Evie was quite cute as well.

"Look what I found!" exclaimed Evie, holding up a broom from Lisa's closet, "and I know just where to put it, too!"

She was also a crazy sadist, it seemed.

Lisa suddenly realised how dry her mouth was. She had been wearing her harness gag for well over an hour now, and the constant stream of drool now smeared across the front of her naked body had lowered her saliva reserves. Evie was fussing around behind her, so she turned her head as best she could and moaned.

"Hm? Do you want something?" Evie said, coming back into view.

"Mmnph mmf!" grunted Lisa, trying to be understood behind the wide ball.

"What is it, girl?" replied Evie, smirking, "Is Timmy trapped down the well? Ha! We should call you Lissie!"

Lisa rolled her eyes, and made huffing noises through the hole in the centre of her gag.

"What? Oh, thirsty? Poor Lissie, I'll get you a drink, hold tight!" said Evie, before scampering out of the room.

This left Lisa alone, with time to think. "What happened here? This whole situation is crazy." she thought to herself, "This girl, who I haven't really talked to in years, now has complete control over me, knows my darkest secrets, and apparently has a thing for me."

She shifted in her bonds, knowing that she'd never be able to remove the cuffs like this. Not that it would do any good, as she was still impaled on the bedpost with no way to remove herself alone. In an attempt to relieve the strain on her legs and toes, Lisa would slide down the pole a little to rest. Of course, this meant the wooden invader was pushed uncomfortably deep into her so she soon raised herself back onto her toes. This led to a rhythmic bobbing up and down, as if she was gently fucking the thing.

"What will she do with those pictures?" Lisa anxiously thought, "Blackmail? Or does she just want to ruin my life?"

Evie soon returned holding one can and one glass of cola, with a straw sticking out of each. She held the can up to Lisa's gag.

"Here you go, Lissie." cooed Evie, poking the straw into the hole, "Drink it all up now and I might let you free."

Lisa sucked at it gratefully, and had swallowed a few gulps before catching the taste of it in the back of her throat. It was sharp and bitter, and certainly not the cola she was expecting. She looked down and caught the expression on Evie's face.

"Don't stop there, still lots left!" said Evie, sweetly.

"Oh god, she has peed in the can!" thought Lisa, horrified, "I'm drinking her piss!"

She spluttered behind the gag, and Evie took a step back. As Lisa coughed, the unpleasant liquid dribbled out of her nose and mouth, burning at her sinuses. She groaned at Evie, face flushed and eyes watery. She'd been reduced to a toilet now, nothing more than an object for this girl to use.

"Too much? Aw, I'm sorry, Lissie." said Evie, as she brought the glass of drink up to the hole, "Here, have some of this."

Lisa wearily looked at it, and cautiously took a sip. It was just normal cola, and she drank gratefully at it, trying to wash away the taste of piss.

"You will have to be punished for not finishing your first drink, though." said Evie, with a glit in her eye, "and then maybe afterwards, you will beg me to drink it up..."

Lisa didn't like the sound of that. Well, her brain didn't. Her body on the other hand was crying out for more abuse. She could feel another orgasm building in her crotch as she slowly and involuntary rode up and down the wooden bedpost.

"First things first." said Evie, putting down the drinks and taking some items from Lisa's trunk, "I don't want you going anywhere too soon."

She then starts tying thin, hempen rope around Lisa's arms, just above the elbows. This cinched the poor captive girl's arms together tightly. Lisa was pretty flexible, but even she gasped as Evie tugged at her elbows until they almost touched, before tying it off.

Evie then wrapped rope around Lisa's bare chest and arms, above and below her little breasts. This kept Lisa's useless arms pinned to her back, and squashed her tits between the rope, so they looked like two fat pancakes with nipples. Evie stood back to admire her work.

"Looking good, Lissie." she said, with a big grin, "You're a real catch, you know that? Every girl I've been with has not been nearly as adventurous as you!"

"Adventurous?" thought Lisa, "This extra stuff wasn't my idea!"

"Not that I've had a lot of girlfriends, to be honest." Evie said, clearly in the mood to chat, "It's hard enough to meet a nice girl as it is, but I sometimes think I scare them off."

"I wonder why..." thought Lisa, rolling her eyes again.

"Oh don't look like that, Lise! I don't do stuff like this with them!" Evie said, looking a little hurt, "I'm just sometimes a little bossy... or rough with them. Not everyone likes that."

Lisa would not have imagined the quiet little neighbour girl, who looked like she wouldn't say boo to a goose, would be capable of such behaviour.

"Perhaps she thinks the same thing about me." thought Lisa.

Evie then brought out a pair of nipple clamps, and brandished one in each hand. Lisa groaned at this, they were nasty little things. A pair of small c-clamps she had bought at a hardware store, she got them in a horny mood, hoping they would be fun. The only way to stop them falling off her nipples was to screw them painfully tight. She had only used them once, and had decided to stick to clothespins after that.

"I don't know if I should tell you this," Evie continued to chat as she started attaching the clamps just behind Lisa's nipples, "But I once knocked out Sarah Morgan. You know, from school? This was a while ago, of course."

Lisa squealed as the first clamp was tightened, she could see her nipple turning from its usual shade of pink to a vicious red. Evie seemed oblivious to this, and moved onto the next one as Lisa shuddered in pain.

"I used to go to MMA classes at the weekends, you know, mixed martial arts? Just amateur stuff. Anyway me and Sarah were sort of going out at the time, and we were fooling about and I was showing her some moves..."

Evie looked a little sheepish, but still continued to tighten the last clamp. Lisa screwed up her face as it bit into her soft flesh with its tiny, serrated teeth.

"And I get her in a headlock, like, a sleeper hold?" Evie said, as she finished on Lisa's poor, tortured nipples, "I suppose I got a little carried away, 'cause before I knew it Sarah was out cold. She just went limp in my arms, totally asleep."

Lisa wasn't really taking in the story, she was trying to stop herself having another orgasm. Why did her body keep betraying her like this? The bite of the clamps hadn't helped.

"But oh my god, it was soo hot, you know?" Evie said, excitedly, "The fact that this cute girl was now helpless? My mind raced with possibilities. I could do anything I wanted to her... but she woke up after a few seconds."

Evie took some thin cord, and tied it to each c-clamp, the weight of which had pulled poor Lisa's breasts down into torpedo shapes. She let the cord dangle, and went behind Lisa to fiddle with something. Lisa could hear a roll of tape being used.

"A sleeper hold only knocks someone out for a short while, you see? Sarah was pissed off, said I went too far. We didn't really talk after that." Evie sighed, "I think the only reason she didn't tell everyone was that she was embarrassed. I was lucky, really."

Evie then stepped out in front of her victim. In her hand she had the push broom she had found earlier, but at the end of the stick she had attached one of Lisa's vibrators with electrical tape. It was like she was wielding some sort of perverse spear. Evie switched the vibrator on, and it snaked around while buzzing like a trapped wasp. Lisa knew it well, and had enjoyed many a night with it. It wasn't her biggest, but it squirmed around the most when in motion.

"Since then, I've always had a thing about totally helpless girls." Evie said, as she started lubing up the jiggling vibrator, "A toy I can use and play with, you know?"

Evie kneeled down, and pressed the head of the rubber dildo against Lisa's puckered butthole. Lisa's eyes went wide, and she started shaking her head and mewling urgently. Her little dog tag jingled, and Evie looked up at her smiling, then pushed the rubber invader past her tight opening with a grunt. With Lisa's pussy filled to breaking point with the wooden bedpost, there was precious little room past her anus. This didn't stop Evie though, and with some effort she pushed it in, about six inches deep, and then wedged the other end of the broom down the side of the bed to hold it in place.

Lisa came again as it entered her, and could feel it writhing around in her body, like it was alive. It pressed up against the wall of her vagina, squirming against the solid bedpost shoved deeply into that side. She had never been so full, and her legs were seriously struggling to keep her body supported as she twitched and moaned.

"How many times have you come, now?" Evie said, as she took a marker pen from the desk.

"I imagine there aren't any pens left in this room that haven't been inserted into some part of your body, huh?" said Evie, carefully writing "SLUT" in bold letters across Lisa's forehead, "We'll just have to make do."

She giggled, and stood back.

"You're such a slut, Lissie." said Evie, cheerfully "It's written all over your face!"

Evie continued to write messages all over Lisa's bare body. "PISS ON ME" across her chest, "MY NAME IS LISSIE" below her breasts, "PET" and "TOY" across each boob, and "IMPALED" and an arrow pointing down just above her pussy. Evie finished up by writing "USE ME", "TORTURE ME", "DEGRADE ME" and "HUMILIATE ME" and a few lovehearts in any spare space she could find.

Lisa looked down at herself. She was covered in degrading messages, like she wasn't even a person anymore. Her nipples were red and throbbing, crushed under the nasty little clamps. The ropes bit into her soft skin, tied uncomfortably tight, she could barely move her arms anymore. The twitching invader in her butthole was vibrating furiously, and the umpteenth orgasm of the day was building.

As Lisa looked down at her abused body, bleary-eyed and drooling, Evie had been snapping shot after shot on her phone.

"Smile, Lissie!" she said, cheerfully. Lisa looked up with a dazed expression, and Evie continued taking pictures of her slave.

"Ok, that should be enough." said Evie, taking the dangling cord attached to the harsh nipple clamps in one hand, "Now, I'm going to ask you some questions. Be honest!"

Evie held up the phone and pressed record, to capture a video.

"Lissie, tell everyone watching. Are you enjoying yourself?"

Lisa shook her head. "This was too much!" she thought, "Now she had to admit that this was enjoyable on camera?? Who would Evie show this to?"

"I'll ask again," said Evie, tugging on the cord to yank Lisa's nipples painfully. Lisa shrieked under the gag. "Be honest, are you enjoying yourself?"

Lisa hesitated. This mad girl would just punish her if she gave the 'wrong' answers. She nodded, trying to look happy through watery eyes.

"That's good. And is this what you deserve?" said Evie, holding the cord up as if to pull it hard at an answer that did not please her.

Lisa nodded again. "I do deserve this, and I am enjoying it." said a treacherous part of her brain. She could complain and cry, but she knew this was really turning her on. She had always dreamt of being in a situation like this, abused and controlled. A dark fantasy she had held on to for years. Of course, those were just fantasies, she could stop them whenever, unlike now. Evie couldn't keep her like this forever, though... right?

"That's right." said Evie, "You love being a toy, a pain slut, don't you?"

Lisa nodded again. She did. She imagined Evie uploading this video online. Who would see it? Ex-boyfriends? What would they think of the chaste young thing they had tried so hard to have sex with.

Evie continued, "And you just love to be humiliated like this, right?"

Lisa nodded more emphatically. It was the most exciting thing she could imagine. The pain and the bondage were fun, but the humiliation was what really got her off. Being treated like an object, worthless and for someone else's amusement. She imagined everyone seeing her like this, judging her, examining every part of her nude body as she stood there suffering. Her hips were writhing on the thick post again, and before she knew it she was coming once more. Evie made sure to record it all as Lisa moaned and twitched.

"There you have it, she can't get enough of this!" said Evie, zooming in on Lisa's flushed and sweaty face. "Tell everyone you're a slut, Lissie."

Lisa hesitated for a second, and was rewarded with a sharp tug on her nipples. She squeaked in pain, and then attempted to talk around the ballgag.

"Uhn uh huut..." said Lisa, incomprehensibly, releasing more drool down her chin.

"What's that? I didn't quite hear you."

"Uhn uh hnnut!" Lisa burbled, as best she could.

"And say you're a sextoy."

"Uhn uh etshh-hoy!"

"And tell the nice people how much you love it." Evie said, winking.

"Uhm uuhff eh erhy uhnf..." said Lisa, panting and dribbling under the gag.

"And there you have it!" Evie said, backing away to film Lisa's full body again, "Soon we will be taking orders on how to abuse this silly young thing. Contact details are in the description. See you next time!"

With that, Evie put the phone down. Lisa looked on in shock. Would she really upload this video to some porn site? And does she really expect me to do this again for her??

"Just imagine if she did." the dark, twisted side of Lisa's brain said, "Word would get out, everyone would see you and the disgusting display you put on. Your family would disown you, you'd never get a proper job. You would have to become her slave, performing for the perverts online just to earn enough money to live."

Evie was looking around the room for any more ideas on how to abuse her pet. She picked up a plastic paddle that looked a bit like a little tennis racket. It had a metal grill where the strings would be, and was used to kill flies and mosquitos with a small electric charge.

Lisa looked at the girl swinging the electric swat menacingly. She frantically looked around the room, and her eyes caught glimpse of the clock. She had been skewered here, helpless, for over two hours now.

"Everyone will talk about the cute little redhead down the street who threw her life away to became a sex-crazed animal, who would do anything for a handful of pennies." said the treacherous voice in the confines of her head, "Is that what you really want?"

Suddenly, Lisa frantically screamed and shouted under the gag, twisting her shoulders from side to side, glaring at Evie. Evie hesitated, she hadn't been expecting this. She put the paddle back down.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" said Evie, her voice filled with concern. Lisa mewled and squealed again, thrashing about. "Wait okay, just wait! I'll take the gag off!"

Evie leapt over to grab the keys, and fumbled around unlocking the three small padlocks on the harness gag. She could feel the heat coming off the helpless girl as she undid the buckles, removed the straps, and finally popped the large ball out of Lisa's mouth.

"What is it? Have uh.. did I go too far?" Evie stammered, "I'm really sorry, are you okay?"

Lisa took a second to get her breath back, licked her dry lips and swallowed the saliva that had been pooling in her mouth. She then stared at Evie's worried expression.

"You have to let me go." she said, in a hoarse voice, "Right now."

"Of course, I'm so sorry, p-please don't tell anyone what I did, I just- " Evie spluttered.

"No. It's not that." said Lisa, looking Evie directly in the eye, "It's gone 6pm. I have to feed the cats."

Evie looked at her silently, for a good ten seconds, before she burst out laughing. Lisa grinned at her.

"And once that's done, do you have any plans for the rest of the weekend..?"