Bedroom Window with a View Ch. 09

Story Info
No more boundaries, soar free like an eagle.
4.8k words
4.88
5.7k
7
6

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 04/29/2024
Created 11/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gran_pron
gran_pron
109 Followers

We join our friends again right where we left them, having fun together on that public hilltop clearing. Do read the previous chapters first for the story backline.

========================================================================

Pete could feel how his cock was getting hard again. Not surprisingly as the curvy mature freckled redhead had wrapped her mouth over it and was now lovingly slobbering it, even feasting on it. He looked sideways at his wife Sarah and the bright sparkles in her eyes told him she was enjoying how this encounter with their neighbor and her girlfriend had somehow suddenly escalated so quickly.

Pete wondered if their neighbor and her friend had noticed that Sarah had dyed her curly hair red as well, as somehow it had seemed a nice tribute to them.

Right from the start their neighbor had set clear boundaries for their gathering on this secluded but still open public place. Firm rules were set, she and her girlfriend would stay on their side of the clearing and Pete and his wife were supposed to stay on the other side.

But those firm boundaries disappeared like snow from the sun as soon as the orgasmic tidal wave had hit their neighbor. Hitting that orgasmic high the pretty blonde had called out for them to come over, in her ecstasy perhaps not even fully realizing she had done so.

Still, she had nearly yelled at his wife Sarah to let her taste his cum. The cum he only seconds before had drenched Sarah's welcoming mouth with while their neighbor orgasmed watching him unload deepthroathing his eager wife.

Pete and Sarah walked over to the other side of the clearing while their neighbor and her friend were still coming down from their orgasmic euphoric state. Sarah had walked straight over to their neighbor. She had granted Ashley's wish and pressed her cum filled mouth on hers. Pete stood beside them and watched how his wife started a kissing taste fest, sharing his cum with their beautiful neighbor.

As he stood there watching them kiss he suddenly felt how a hand was placed on his receding cock. The voluptuous brunette had wrapped a hand around his dick and was gazing at it with such longing in her eyes that he would never have been able to deny her his dick. He smiled and nodded at Sophie and very slowly with utmost care as if handling something precious that might break at any moment she gently placed the closed lips of her mouth against the tip of his half flaccid cum stained cock.

Very slowly, almost hesitating unsure if she should, she opened her lips and made her tongue slide over some of the small blobs of cum on his tip. As soon as the slight salty metallic taste of those drops registered in her brain all doubts went overboard. With a moan, she slid her lips over his head and still very gently started sucking.

Sophie groaned as she felt how the tasty head in her mouth had started to grow. It had been so long ago since she had given head that she had forgotten how they always seemed to be even bigger when in your mouth. It did not take long and the sensation of controlling a man's dick with your lips and tongue came rushing back to her.

Sarah loved the soft caress of Ashley's tongue on her lips, still exchanging Pete's taste. They had been gazing into each other's eyes while doing so and Sarah did recognize pure joy in their naked neighbor's eyes. It was as if she had known her all her life and without knowing how she could tell that she understood the desires and needs of the woman.

Only for a split second the eyes of her neighbor had strayed from her own as she briefly glanced over to the scene enfolding on their right. Without the need for spoken words, Sarah knew what Ashley needed. She took Ashley's head between her hands and gave her one more passionate kiss before breaking free from her.

She placed her forehead against Ashley's, looked into her eyes, and said "It's okay luv, I have seen you look at his big cock. Go and join your friend and help her with my husband's cock. I know you need it and I am happy to share and watch."

She pressed a gentle kiss on Ashley's forehead and gently urged her over to her moaning husband.

Ashley's sex started pulsating again as soon as she licked some of his salty almost metallic tasting cum from his wife's tongue. She could feel the hard nipples of his petite wife being pressed against her own as they stood there making out. Standing right next to the young stud out of the corner of her eyes Ashley noticed how her friend Sophie leaned forward and kissed the tip of his semi flaccid cock.

As she stood there tonguing his wife Ashley almost groaned whilst thinking "Yes baby take it, taste it, you will love it. I do and I also want it." Ashley was unpleasantly surprised at first when his wife suddenly broke free from their kiss, denying her access to the source of that lovely taste. But when the girl looked into her eyes and told her she should go help her friend with her husband's cock Ashley's entire body reacted with an immediate tingling feeling all over.

Wondering "Did she just now read my mind?" as she looked into the girl's eyes. She pulled her close for one more passionate cum tasting kiss before she pulled away and managed to whisper "Thank you." As she sat down right next to her on the wooden bench she could see how Sophie had already taken her unspoken advice as half of his no longer flaccid dick had found its way into Sophie's mouth.

Ashley snuggled up against her friend, and put an arm around her. She leaned forward, fascinated watching from up close how Sophie made her lips slide up and down over his crown, her tongue licking. Her groin reacted as Ashley's mind went "Oh my god I really am only inches away from that big purple shiny head!"

Sophie took one more long taste of the young stud's cock but when Ashley closed in she knew they would also share this new treasure. She pulled her lips away from Pete's dick, placed a hand on Ashley's neck, and pulled her in for a passionate kiss. Both their lips were now a mere inch away from that tasty piece of meat between them. She looked at Ashley, smiled and sighed "Suck that big cock for me honey, I know you want to."

Pete looked down and watched how the two mature girlfriends made out with his dick next to them. His dick reacted by getting rock hard again, firmly pointing upwards to the sky. He could not help himself and groaned as his neighbor suddenly broke free from her girlfriend and in one big slow gulp took in over half of his cock.

Sarah smiled as she watched how her neighbor eagerly started eating her husband's cock. Still not having had an orgasm Sarah's sex was overheating and one of her hands in her pants had found her own wet slit. The pants were becoming a hindrance now and she quickly pulled them down to her ankles and stepped out of them. Only wearing her tshirt now she had better access to her itching privates.

Placing on foot on the bench next to her neighbor she opened her legs wide. Fully aware that in doing so her husband and the two women would be able to see her shaven wet slit. She could no longer resist her urges and her left hand attacked her clit while she made two fingers of her right hand plunge deep into her wet cunt. Moaning while thinking "Hmmm, look how those horny sluts are taking turns sucking my husband's raging boner. The three of them are loving it and I don't even know why but so am I"

She moved her foot on the bench over to make contact with the soft skin of her neighbor's upper thigh and asscheek. The woman reacted to being touched by wrapping her left arm around Sarah's leg and grab her asscheek. Sarah felt how her neighbor's fingers started to dig in her cheek. Rubbing her own clit Sarah watched how Ashley's mouth never once strayed from sliding up and down her husband's cock. But Sarah did notice how, while sucking her husband's dick in front of her, her neighbor's eyes went to her cunt. Sarah moaned "hnng yes, lick Pete's dick for me, and look how I finger my clit."

Sophie realized she was the only one who still was more or less fully dressed. She had not minded losing the meaty prize from her mouth and having to share it with her girlfriend. But not being occupied now she took the time to adhere a bit more to the other's current dress code. She lifted her tshirt and loving the feel of it sliding along her stiff nipples pulled it over her head. Freeing up her large curvy tits and making them slightly bounce.

Pete looked down, watching and loving the look and feel of his neighbor's lips gliding down his boner. She did not look up at him so Pete looked to his left to see how a pair of luscious breasts were freed when the ruben-figured redhead put them out in the open, her big hard dark pink nipples pointing up like trophies.

As his wife spoke up to urge their neighbor's blowjob on his cock he looked over at her. Standing with her legs spread wide, two hands in her loins working her on her wet sex. Pete looked at her and recognized the look on her face. She was intently watching and enjoying how his cock was being pleasured by their neighbor. His cock twitched inside that mouth as he realized how lucky she made him.

She was not smiling anymore but with a concentrated looking face had turned inward. Pete could tell she was getting very close to having that best of all feelings rush through her body. Suddenly she stopped fingering her pussy with her right hand and placed it on their neighbor's head grabbing a lock of hair. Pete watched how his wife increased the pace of her left hand rubbing her clit and at the same time with the other hand started to guide their neighbor's motions over his cock.

Sarah could feel the burning fire start to build up from deep within and knew she would erupt soon. She somehow needed to feel as if she was in control and grabbed hold of Ashley's hair. The fingers on her clit aligned their motion as she started controlling Ashley's mouth over her husband's cock. Putting full pressure on her clit when she pushed Ashley down making her take in his cock balls deep and releasing the pressure on her clit when she allowed Ashley to take a big gulp of air.

Ashley was in dreamland after years finally enjoying the feel and taste of a hard cock between her lips again. She loved the soft and firm feel of her neighbor's asscheek in her left hand while sucking her husband's cock. She did not mind at all when the girl suddenly placed a hand on the back of her head and started guiding her over her husband's cock.

It was the look of the redhead putting her full breasts with big pointy nipples on display that drove Sarah over the edge. Her pussy explodes into a full-on orgasm as her fingers clenched tight on the pluck of her neighbor's hair.

Pushing the woman down her husband's raging cock she started moaning "hnnng yesssss. Suck his cock for me. I hnng love it. Pump that dick"

Sarah felt how Ashley's fingers fingers bit harder into her ass and almost rabidly rubbed her clit she held down Ashley on Pete's dick "yyeeeeess take his cock...ccumminggg, take him deeeeeeeep..aaraaararah" and the tidal wave of the orgasm took her away. Her legs going all soft and trembly she came hard, watching another woman's mouth taking in Pete's entire dick.

Still shaking on her legs she let go of Ashley's hair and collapsed to sit next to her on the bench. Still dazed from her orgasm Sarah watched how Ashley pulled away from her husband's dick took a breath and faced her. This time it was the mature brunette that placed her hands on Sarah's head and pulled her closer. Once more it struck Sarah how beautiful their neighbor's face was and she leaned in to meet the lips that just a second ago had been over her husband's cock. As their tongues met and started playing Sarah imagined she could still taste Pete on it.

He almost lost it as he heard his wife moan out those words. His loving wife had pushed down their neighbor down his throbbing cock and orgasmed over the sight of it. Pete was glad Ashley pulled away from his dick and started making out with his wife because he knew that if she had sucked for one more second he would have cum in her mouth.

Watching them kiss his mind travelled to possibilities at hand. He had not discussed his next action with his wife but he knew she sure would be up for it. So he knew it would depend on their neighbor and her girlfriend if his sudden fantasy thought would become true.

He gently stroked both kissing women's hair as he said to his wife "Honey, I really need to fuck you. Please, sit down on your knees and bend down over the bench."

As they broke their kiss he questioningly looked into his neighbor's eyes and said "Perhaps you can do the same and sit down right next to my wife?"

When his wife started moving willing to accept his request, as he knew she would, he also looked over at the curvy freckled redhead on his left and said "and you on the other side of my wife please?"

Upon hearing his request Sophie looked over at Ashley, recognizing a slight shimmer of doubt in her girlfriend's eyes. As their neighbor's petite wife willingly dropped down to her knees and leaned forward resting her upper body on the bench Sophie nodded "yes" at Ashley. She watched how her friend's face relaxed and Sophie knew the last part of Ashley's inner resistance had left. Sophie could feel her sex react to the idea that they both would be going along with whatever the young stud was planning to do to them and his wife.

Pete's face changed into a wide grin as he watched the other two women follow Sarah's lead. Sarah was on her knees already, presenting him her perky ass. It did seem weird how his neighbor suddenly seemed to be shy again as she slipped down next to his wife in the same position. Weird as only a minute ago she had greedily been gulping down his cock.

But like his wife, she presented her ass to him nonetheless. The chubby redhead on the other side of his wife showed no signs of being shy at all. She had already dropped down on her knees presenting her big full round bunns still covered in that tight yoga pants. The pants showed both that wet patch of her earlier orgasm but also revealing a nice cameltoe.

His cock twitched as he looked at the three different pairs of butts on display in front of him. His wife the small peach one, the redhead in yoga pants big bubble butt, and his neighbor wide and firm.

Sarah looked over her shoulder and in a raspy voice moaned "please, fuck my cunt Pete." Not needing further encouragement on his knees himself he pushed his pelvis forward and made his hard lovepole disappear in his wife's soaking pussy.

A groan escaped Sarah "hhhngg yeah fuck me deep honey" as she took in his wood.

Pete slowly started thrusting into his wife's pleasure hole and decided to go for it. While pushing and pumping Sarah's cunt he placed one hand on Ashley's butt and his other on Sophie's. As the sides of all their butts were touching, he knew they would be able to feel his thrusts.

They did not flinch or pull away as he touched them so with the next stroke into Sarah's pussy he went one step further. While fucking his now softly moaning wife he let his hands slip down between their legs in search of their sources of wet heat. His left hand encountered Sophie's hand as she started fondling her own cunt over her wet pants again. She took his hand and without further ado pressed it firmly over her cameltoe.

His other hand found Ashley's entrance and sensing she needed another approach he only gently probed its damp slippery outside with his middle finger. As he forcefully shoved his cock into his wife's cunt making her moan out loud "hhhns yysss fuck me" he knew he had won over his neighbor as he watched how she arched her back in delight. He knew she was ready for him now and drove a bent middle finger deep into her open wet twat.

Feeling him enter her love cave Ashley groaned "aarararh" as her mind went wild "Hnnng fuck his finger is in my pussy. A man is fingering me while fucking his wife."

Dick in one cunt, finger in another but Pete wanted more. His left hand slipped away from the hot cameltoe making Sophie sigh "Nooooo." But she was reassured as his hand slid toward the edge of her pants and started pulling it down. Her big butt and wide hips not making it an easy task as he was also still fucking his wife and slowly fingering Ashley.

Sophie wanted to feel his hand back on her as quick as possible so she helped him by yanking her pants down to her ankles. In doing so Pete was now looking down at three marvelous naked asses and sensing her urges made his left hand resume its actions on Sophie's cunt. Like her ass, her bald pussy was the biggest of the three and without even thinking about it Pete let three fingers slide in her welcoming open gooey hole.

It earned him an immediate loud grunt of approval from Sophie "Hnngn yessss pleaasssssse" so Pete started fingering her sliding in and out three fingers.

On the other side of his wife, he could feel a mature but very tight pussy clamp hold over just one of his fingers.

He increased the pace of his thrusts into his wife's heat, their meeting bodies making wet slapping sounds now. He could feel how his wife was tightening the muscles of her pussy on his cock and loved the feel of it.

She had put one of her hands on her back and was pulling her cheeks wide for him, showing him her slightly open pink bottom ring. His cock stiffened inside of her pussy as he realized where her thoughts were going.

Sarah looked to her right at her neighbor and as Ashley looked over and their eyes met she moaned "hhmhngg, should I make him fuck my asshole?" She could see Ashley's entire body shiver as she replied "Yes please." Sarah smiled back at her excited neighbor as she called back at Pete "Go ahead luv, put it in there, you know where I want it."

Not needing to be told twice Pete pulled his cock out of his wife's slit. Placed his mouth above her ass and let some spit dribble down his mouth right over her rosebud. Letting go of the redhead's cunt for a second he grabbed his hard rod and holding it pushed his crown against her lubed-up bunghole. He could feel his wife relax her muscles and without any warning, he plunged his head into her tiny hole.

As she did feel that initial sharp pain of her ass being penetrated Sarah could not help but gasp out loud "Ouch fuck, yeah." After putting his crown inside her tight cock grasping ring Pete held still for a second. Just as much to let Sarah adjust to the feel of his hard cock in her ass as a thought crossed his mind.

His left hand no longer needed to guide his dick into his wife's ass now he placed it back on Sophie's cheeks to which she reacted by giving him an earnest encouraging smile back over her shoulder. He made his index and middle finger slide back into her willing open pussy. All the while he had still been fingering Ashley with only his middle finger.

With his head inside her clenching backhole, he watched how his wife leaned to her right and invited their neighbor into a kiss. As Ashley responded by kissing his wife back he made his index finger join the other finger in her cunt.

The three women softly moaning in front of him driving him mad he decided it was time to put up his routine a notch. He started putting a bit more pressure on his cock, trying to make Sara's tight hole accept more of it. But also while still fingering the other two cunts with two fingers he put his thumbs up to touch their buttholes.

Their reactions could not have been more different. The curvy ass was immediately pressed back into his thumb as if inviting him in. The pretty brunette reacted with more reserve, timidly she pulled back a bit, and even without having his thumb inside he could feel her hole tighten up. Pete realized that both mature women must be on very different levels anal play-wise.

gran_pron
gran_pron
109 Followers
12