Bedroom Window with a View Ch. 10

Story Info
Taking it one step further.
7.6k words
4.73
5.5k
3
4

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 04/29/2024
Created 11/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gran_pron
gran_pron
109 Followers

Several weeks after eagle hilltop.

As always, for proper background to the main characters read the other chapters first.

Also note, that this storyline is entirely fictional.

========================================================================

Ashley looked at herself in the mirror of the fitting room. She liked the look of the last dress Sophie had handed her through the curtains to try and fit. Its silk-like fabric felt cool to the touch as she ran her hand down her chest to smooth out some creases in the dress. She gazed at her reflection in the mirror as her hand touched the soft fabric over her breast and made contact with a nipple.

She smiled as her nipple responded by making itself prominently present. She knew this would be the right dress for the occasion. The unknown occasion she and Sophie were out shopping for. Just like now, she had decided she would not be wearing a bra, and having big hard showy nipples out on display would likely be a plus.

A thought entered Ashley's mind "Perhaps I should even also forget wearing these small silk panties Sophie chose for me." She leaned back against the thin wall of the fitting room and pulled up the skirt to have a look at the soft light pink panties in the mirror. She gasped as she made a finger slide down the panties, tracing her labia while thinking "They will do this for me, Perhaps the panties should stay, this looks sexy."

Both her nipples were hard now Ashley looked at how her own hand settled between her legs. No longer a gasp but a soft moan escaped as she pressed a finger on her little joystick. Her legs opened up and she could no longer resist. She was looking at the reflection of a woman rubbing herself one out over her panties as suddenly Sophie's voice sounded from behind the curtains "Having fun luv?"

Coming back to her senses with her face turning red Ashley's yanked her hand away and harrumphed "This one fits nicely, I'll take it, almost done."

Sophie giggled "I am sure you almost were. Just so you know, so was the older lady in the fitting room next to you. Boy did she give me and your cabin a disgusted look as she walked away." Sophie burst out laughing.

Ashley could feel her already red face also turn hot with shame realizing she had practically been caught out playing with herself in a public fitting room. She quickly undressed and before she slipped back into her own clothes she drew the curtain open an inch to hand the dress and panties back to Sophie.

As the curtain opened a little and she received the clothes, Sophie was presented with a brief glance at her naked girlfriend. A bright red face and hard nipples proved that she indeed had been fooling around.

As the curtains were drawn shut again Sophie moved closer, lowered her voice, and said "I think the old hag next to you fingered herself listening to you before she left." She could hear Ashley shuffle with her clothes and softly grunt behind the curtain "Fuck you bitch."

As her friend stepped out of the fitting room Sophie made a show of holding up the pink silk panties with that small but obvious wet spot. Smiling at Ashley she held the wet spot of the panties right up at her nose, inhaled, and stated "Hmmm, I love how stores these days are willing to supply nice scents to new panties." and made her tongue slide over it. Ashley did not know where to look and hissed "Shut up slut, let's get out of here."

Some time later when back at Ashley's place Sophie was still extremely amused by the event that took place at the store. She looked at Ashley and said "Girl, you should have seen the look on your face as you stepped out of that cabin. You perfectly depicted the looks of a ruined orgasm mixed with utter shame." she added "I think even the girl at the checkout could tell and perhaps even smell it when you paid for the dress and panties."

Ashley had settled down a bit by now and smiling at Sophie said "Well your face was hardly as expressionless as you think it was Sis! I did catch you glance down her cleavage, and so did she! So perhaps her horny glances were meant for you and not for me!" and they both burst out laughing.

A few moments later while sipping coffee Ashley said "I think when we meet them we should tell them what happened, after all, they are the reason we were at the store."

Sophie nodded "Yeah, we should. I almost still can't believe they want to meet with us again."

Ashley shook her head and giggled "I know!! Remember how we were on top of each other coming down from our orgasms and suddenly heard those noises from the edge of the clearing! I positively freaked out and thought we all were done with meetings for sure."

Smiling at Sophie she continued "As we heard the sound and I believed we had been caught red-handed in the act I almost instantly orgasmed again but at the same time we all panicked and scrambled to get dressed."

Sophie laughed out loud "I know, it was so scary but horny. It is a shame nobody was around to take a picture of our faces as that deer jumped out of the bushes. Our looks must have been hilarious. Caught in the act indeed. Figure that deer looking over at four partially naked humans, with us being the startled ones in a sudden encounter with a deer."

Sophie sighed out loud before continuing "But I am glad you accidentally asked Sarah and Pete over to join us on our bench even if we planned not to do so. We have not spoken to them much, but they were just as thrilled with what went down as we were. I can't wait to discover what surprise they have come up with for our next meeting. Whatever it is, I sure will try to make him use his cock on me.

Ashley smiled at her excited friend and said "I am sure he will, but you better be prepared to share him with me and his wife!! Now come here and make up to me for interrupting and ruining my orgasm at the store."

========================================================================

Richard fell backward on his back among the bushes. Suddenly he was lying there, pants down his ankles, legs naked, sprayed with globs of cum. He had just started shooting his jizz again when all four of them suddenly looked his way and he heard a sound almost right next to him in the brushes.

He had been silently hiding in the bushes watching them. He could not believe his luck that he had decided to take the less-known shortcut through the forest up to the clearing. A small animal trail makes it a steep climb directly to the side of the clearing but also avoids several winding miles of the regular trail.

If he had followed the normal trail they would have seen him approach and probably stopped or not even started their debauchery. Richard had been surprised as he made that final climb, reaching the edge of the clearing. Spotting some people sitting on the benches of this usually very empty hillside.

Just when he was about to step out of the bushes to say hello to them one of the women spoke up and her words and tone of voice piqued Richard's curiosity. He decided to stay silent and hide in the bushes. It did not take very long for his initial curiosity to change into arousal.

He was a twenty-one-year-old blonde, tall-ish at just over six feet but a bit chubby and he had never once been with a woman. He could not believe what was unfolding right in front of his eyes. This was so much better than the best porn he had ever watched and wanked to.

Trying to be very silent he plopped his rock-hard dick out of his pants as he pulled it down to his ankles. Silently he stroked himself as he watched how the three women and the guy had sex only a few yards away in front of him on those benches.

Never having been with a woman and now watching three partially naked women masturbating while the dude was getting a blowjob for Richard was not only mind-blowing, it was too much to take in. So unsurprisingly it only took seconds before he let it all out and his virgin cock started jeeting his first load of cum into the bushes and on his legs and pants.

Holding his breath in he almost orgasmed instantly as soon as they started their lovemaking, out in the open, unaware that they had hidden company around he stood there on shaking legs and minutes long stroked his virgin cock to several intense orgasms.

During his last two stroking sessions he had pulled his mobile out and started filming the four of them going at it while rubbing his itching mushroom into more bliss. Richard was still filming them with shaking hands as they ended their lovemaking and collapsed on that bench.

As they crumpled down he had cum once more and was looking at them when the four of them suddenly broke out of their orgasmic daze and turned over to face his direction. Thinking he was caught he tripped and fell back down into the bushes, cum stains all over. As he fell he noticed a small deer that must have been standing near him and now his fall gave it a fright making it run out onto the clearing.

As he silently pulled up his trousers he could hear how the four started talking. At first, he was scared about being caught but when they spotted the deer he could hear them start to laugh. Richard also smiled as he realized the deer had probably saved him from getting caught spying on them.

He snuck away already thinking and smiling about how he probably would be wanking his cock raw while watching this freshly privately made porno video over and over again.

========================================================================

Sarah was sitting on top of Pete riding him. Leaning forward, hands on his chest she was driving his cock in as deep as she could make it go, grinding her clit over his pubic bone. When he moaned and she felt his hot fluid being shot deep inside her she orgasmed hard digging her nails into his chest.

Her sweaty face was contorted by the intense feeling as she collapsed on top of her husband. Her body started shaking when he, driven with the urge from his own orgasm spasms, placed his hands on her shoulders pushed her down on his cock, and thrust his still erupting lance even deeper into her soaking pulsating cave.

When her heartbeat and breathing had calmed down a bit she lifted her head from his chest and gently kissed him. She could feel how his dick was getting flaccid inside of her and was slowly starting to slide out. As it slipped she could feel how their joined cream started dripping down her lips onto his abdomen and all giggly she kissed him once more "I love you, and I love your cock."

Slapping her ass Pete replied "I love you too, but you really need to get off me, you made a mess of me." grinning wide he continued "And you made no effort at all to clean me up. I need a shower!"

Sarah slid off Pete moving over to lie on her side next to him. Resting her head in one hand, arm hooked underneath for support, she let her other hand slide down his chest down to his belly. Looking at him she licked her lips and made her index finger slide through their slippery lovejuices on his belly "You know, I also love making a mess of you."

Smiling he watched how she absentmindedly was playing with their cum on his belly for a bit. Her face told him she was somewhere else while doodling with cum and he asked "Penny for your thoughts my dear?"

Her eyes returned to the present with him and in return, she asked "Are we sure about this next thing?"

"It seems like, oh I don't know, a big step somehow?"

"Just thinking about it makes me feel all tingly right now, but I am also dreading it."

"Not only that, what if they don't like it and bail out on us once we get there and we scare them away?"

Pete placed one hand on her chin and stared into his wife's pretty green eyes. With his other hand, he picked up her still doodling cum stained hand from his belly. He pulled her hand close to his lips and kissed her wet fingers.

"I hear you luv, but isn't that the most exciting part of it all?"

"The excitement of not knowing exactly what will happen."

"I really think they will love it as much as we do and if they don't... well perhaps we'll just let them watch us again."

He placed her stained fingers on his lips and pulled Sarah close for a kiss whispering "Don't overthink baby, it will all go as it is intended to go and we will have a ball!"

========================================================================

Ashley parked her car next to Pete's. Both she and Sarah had been left in the dark where Sarah and Pete would be taking them today. Early this morning they had come over to Ashley and still not given a clue about their destination. Pete had stayed in their car, and Sarah had been at her door and told them to get in Ashley's car and follow theirs.

It had been quite a hassle for both Sophie and Ashley to arrange a day off from work on the same day. But the thought of spending special time with that young couple convinced them it would be worth the trouble arranging it. They had not met in person since 'benchgate' took place that afternoon but Ashley and Sarah had texted a few times.

At times Ashley had still felt embarrassed or ashamed even when in her mind she was reliving her own actions from that day to be washed away with her inner urges and the immense rush they had given her. She had accepted she needed this more than anything else at this stage of her life. After texting a bit with Sarah and talking about it with Sophie she was also sure they shared that same need for excitement.

She still did not understand why it made her feel that way but by now she did know that it was the danger of exposing herself out in public to potentially be seen that was so incredibly thrilling and enticing. At the same time doing it together with her girlfriend and the couple gave Ashley a sense of safety. Having this willing sensual young open-minded couple and their pretty bodies around to play with only added to the rush.

She and Sophie had been guessing for weeks now where the couple would be taking them and the uncertainty of not knowing again had added to their excitement. They had been speculating and fantasizing about it and a few times they had gotten so horny that they ended up in bed together. But Sarah had been most evasive in the few texts she had with Ashley and they had been none the wiser.

That changed when the direction they had been driving became more obvious. While neither of them recognized the direct area they were in it was obvious they were getting closer and closer to the coastline. When Ashley stepped out of her car immediately that recognizable fresh salty scent of the sea hit her nostrils.

She smiled at Sophie and mouthed "Of course the beach!" Still not speaking Sarah and Pete had gotten out of their car. Pete had opened the trunk and had lifted out several bags and a box. In the background, Ashley could hear the soft noise of waves as she looked around the parking lot and noticed it was quite large. It could probably easily offer room for a hundred cars but today there were only a few parked, perhaps ten at best.

Getting a better idea of where this might be leading Ashley's mind went into 'Jekyll and Hyde' mode. Her first thought was "On a beach, no way, we can't, they can not be serious!" but her lower body already was telling her otherwise. She was almost startled when Sophie suddenly put an arm around her waist and said "It has been ages since I have been at the beach and seen the sea. I am loving this, Let's go."

That was when Sarah walked over to them and said "You better leave your shoes in your car. You won't need them from here" and she pointed to the right "We will go that way" where a small sandy trail winded between the grass-covered sandy dunes.

Not waiting for their response she walked back to Pete picked up one of the bags and barefooted they both started walking down the sandy trail. Sophie's hand dug into Ashley's side as she kicked off her shoes and excitedly almost yelled "Come on girl, let's go!"

She could tell the curiosity of her inner Dr Hyde had won and Ashley took off her shoes. They stowed them away in her car and quickly started following the couple into the dunes.

It turned out to be only a small walk. After a few minutes, they already caught the first glimpse of the sea walking between grassy dunes. They caught up with Pete and Sarah as they were walking down the last part of the trail onto the clearing of a beautiful wide sandy beach.

The screeching sound of a few seagulls almost drowned out Sophie's words "Wow, it has been so long. I had almost forgotten how beautiful the beach and sea is." Looking out over the beach and shoreline Ashley could only agree with her girlfriend.

The couple had also been lucky with the weather today. The temperature on this Tuesday late in spring was not outright cold but also not beachy warm yet. The sky was cloudless and blue and with there only being a slight breeze the sunrays were just enough to provide a comforting blanket of warmth.

Sarah and Pete had stopped and Pete was rummaging around with one of the bags but they still did not say anything. That gave Ashley some time to take note of her surroundings and herself.

She suddenly feels overdressed in her short silk gown. As she looked down she noticed that the cold spring air combined with the heat of the sun had done their magic. Her hard nipples were showing like small pebbles in the thin dress.

She looked from left to right over the wide beach and her stomach twisted as she realized they were not alone as they had been on that hilltop. There certainly were others out on the beach. Some were strolling through the small waves washing ashore and others were sitting or lying on the beach, scattered around the wide area. At least it was not summertime crowded and everybody seemed to have chosen spots keeping a fair distance from others.

From behind they were protected from sight and the occasional breeze by the small dunes. Smiling Ashley realized Sarah and Pete must have intentionally stopped right here at the edge of the dunes and looked over at them. Ashley had to swallow and sighed as she watched Pete in his short jeans, his shirt thrown aside already showing his naked firm torso and strong arms as he worked on setting up a windscreen.

Ashley had the decency to let her face flush red with embarrassment when he caught her glaring directly at his loins and he knowingly smiled and winked at her. He must have guessed she had been imagining him standing naked there, his prime tool on full display for her to see.

Still feeling caught Ashley turned her attention back to the people on the beach and her doubts "But how do they expect us to have fun with all these people around? They can no be serious." when Sophie called out "Hey dreamer, get over here and help."

Sophie was helping Sarah straighten out two large blankets in front of the windscreen that Pete had almost finished setting up. The blankets seemed large enough for the four of them to rest on still leaving plenty of room to spare.

Sarah addressed Ashley and asked her "Could you get the other stuff and place them at the top of the blankets while we hold them down, luv?"

"We are lucky it is not windy today, but still best to put all we have with us on the blankets."

Silence returned as together for a minute or two they arranged everything to their liking. When done Sarah and Pete unceremoniously sat down next to each other on the blanket as did Sophie.

Ashley was still standing and was watching the other people spread around the beach as Sarah called her over "Ashley, please come over and sit down here with us." She turned around and smiled at the young woman dressed in her short white skirt and bright lime shirt before acceding to her request.

As they were all sitting down it was a slightly nervous-looking Sarah who spoke up "Ashley, Sophie, we are very glad you accepted to join us today, even when we did not want to tell you anything about it other than its date."

gran_pron
gran_pron
109 Followers