Bedroom Window with a View Ch. 11

Story Info
Voluntary?
6.7k words
4.74
4.1k
3
2

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 11/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gran_pron
gran_pron
108 Followers

Richard almost dropped the books he was holding. He stood in the back of the store between the bookshelves in the non-English literature section as he noticed her walk towards the counter. The woman he repeatedly had been abusing his cock to while watching the video clip he secretly had shot of her and her friends.

The video he had made of the four of them having sex on that hilltop in the woods, unaware that he had watched and filmed them as he stroked his virgin dick to several orgasms.

He could not believe his eyes that she was actually there. What were the odds that she would walk into the second-hand bookstore he worked at? For him, his part-time job cut two ways. It made him a bit of extra money for his literature studies, but it also provided him access to all kinds of books that at times could be hard to find elsewhere.

Now he was thinking of the four of them, of course, it had to be the lovely curvy one showing up, didn't it? Not in his wildest masturbation sessions, of which there had been many, had he imagined he would ever see any of them again. Yet here she was, in the flesh. That pretty, pink, probably soft, warm, and lovely curvy woman. The one he liked best of the three women. The one that always would be the first to pop up in his horny mind whenever he thought about the video clip. Remembering the scenery on the hilltop as he watched her at the counter he could feel his virgin cock grow hard.

Seeing her here in the store caught him off guard much like he had been on that hilltop. But even being surprised, this time he recovered quick enough to think on his feet. He knew he had to act on this opportunity, it was too good not to act on it. It would likely be his one shot ever.

So again he secretly watched her from his hiding spot. This time she was not sucking a big cock but was doing something mundane as paying for a book at a counter and he was behind some shelves, not hidden in some bushes. It felt so wrong to secretly watch her again like this, but somehow he could not help feeling aroused as well as his cock twitched in agreement.

As she had paid and left the store Richard ran to the counter and hurriedly yelled at Rosalie "Sorry Rosalie, I really have to step out for a bit. I will be back later. Please can you cover for me, I am sorry!" and still clutching a book in his hand he ran after his masturbation love interest, leaving a baffled Rosalie behind the counter. He understood this might cost him his job, but it was worth the risk.

As he stepped outside and looked from left to right to find her his mind was going "Not with a car please, let there be no car, don't get in a car!"

She had turned left and was walking down the street, not giving a sign to be looking for a car. As discreetly as he could Richard started following her and sped up his pace a bit to catch up with her.

He had gotten close enough now to see how the outlines of the round asscheeks, the ones he had admired so many times in the video, were wiggling with the rhythm of her steps inside the short dress right in front of him.

His dick twitched as the thought hit him "I am walking just a few steps behind you with your bouncing cheeks and you have no idea I am looking and even know precisely how perfect your pretty ass looks when it is naked."

That was when she suddenly turned left and walked up to the entrance of an apartment complex. He had passed the building many times on his way to the store never giving it a second glance. But now his first thought was "Does she perhaps live there?"

As she stepped inside and he was looking for courage he remembered the words from Eminem "You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow" and he followed her inside.

As he entered the hallway he saw her at the elevator, waiting for it to come down. He was committed now and as the elevator arrived and she stepped inside he quickly followed her. Trying not to be too obvious about it he observed how she pressed the button for the 6th floor as he smelled her sweet musky perfume.

She stepped aside to provide him access to the panel and briefly smiled at him.

His cock twitched again at that smile as his mind went "Fuck, up close she is even prettier." when she unexpectedly asked, "What floor? New here I haven't seen you before I think?" still friendly smiling at him.

He almost flinched but managed to remain calm and stammer "Erm, same...and no not new" waving the book in his hand "Only here for a delivery."

The "ladies first" came in handy now as he let her step out first. When he got out he lingered in the hallway a bit, pretending to be looking for a number on his phone. But as she went down the corridor he followed her again. He passed her by as she was opening a door which he figured must be her apartment, immediately number '619' was fixed in his brain.

He had no idea what to do with the information, as he only had started following her in the spur of the moment. There was no plan or idea behind his actions at the time. All he knew was that he must have seen her again for a reason. It was no coincidence that she had walked into the bookstore where he worked and this time he had to know more about her.

As the next days passed Richard was amazed how easy it had been to find out so much more about Sophie. Not only did he learn her name, which obviously led him to her socials like Instagram, but he also found out where she worked. But what had surprised him most was how astonishingly simple it had been to get her phone number. All it took was one call and a bullshit story to her company and it was provided to him on a silver platter. All that was left to do was to create a plan for what to do with her info.

But even without being sure how to use the info it did not take long to get all excited about how it would turn out. His thoughts once again had strayed to the day on that hilltop and without even realizing it he somehow had ended up on his sofa. With his pants down his ankles for the umpftiest time he sat there, ferociously stroking his virgin cock watching his prized self made porn clip playing images of the luscious curvy woman sucking cock on his big-screen TV cast from his mobile. It had never failed before, nor did it now, he could feel his balls tighten as he shot loads of cum all over his belly and shirt, yet again making a mess of himself. But he did not mind, he smiled inwardly as he whispered to himself "Soon I will make a mess of you my pretty horny sweetheart, you can count on it!"

========================================================================

Ashley smiled and remembered the song "All Woman" by Lisa Stansfeld. That undoubtedly was how Pete had made her feel on that beach, all woman! It had been so cute how worried he and his wife had been when she had briefly blacked out, overwhelmed with the feeling of being desired and propelled into that explosive orgasm.

The remaining part of the afternoon on the beach had been absolutely wonderful. The four of them had made love out in the open and not only that, they had relished the experience of being watched by others multiple times. The older man had only been the first to acknowledge their public indecency. He had shot his load openly watching them, perhaps reveling just as much having eye contact while doing so as Ashley had when they came.

Ashley had been out for a bit and gone blank so she had missed how he left. Sophie told him how only a few minutes later he had packed up his stuff without getting dressed and unashamed walked past them, his still semi-erect dick wobbling left to right, blobs of cum left on his body and legs. He smiled as he nodded at Sophie "Thank your resting friend from me, that was lovely. Hope you will enjoy your stay, but somehow I am sure you will." and winked once before he walked past them as he left.

The young couple in front of them a bit further to their left were the next ones to take note of their lusty group activity. Where the old man at the end had been openly watching them fool around, the couple was only occasionally throwing stealing glances. Trying not to be circumspect about it, but miserably failing in doing so. In particular, Sarah had found the clumsy attempted secrecy of the young couple hilarious.

Specifically for them, she had made quite a show of giving Steve an enticing blowjob and allowing Sophie to join her.

When he was fully hard again she started acting as if she was the director of a porn scene and she had made Steven mount Sophie. As her husband had started pounding Sophie she made sure to be vocal enough in her directions for him to be overheard by the couple.

She loudly encouraged her husband "Yes baby, fuck that wet cunt deep hard for me." as she slapped Sophie's curvy ass cheeks. Sarah should not have worried about whether or not the couple could hear her, as Sophie who was enjoying Steve's effort, was being just as loud from sheer passion. Moaning and urging Steve on "Yes, pound my twat deeper hhngg yeeees just like that. Right there!! Oh god that feeeellsss soooo goooooddngh"

All the while Sarah had one eye turned toward the young couple and sure enough, she giggled and ignored them as she caught them stealthily playing peeping tom. Looking in their direction she blurted "Now fill up her snatch with your cream baby!! She wants it" and immediately Sophie responded "Oh my god yes, yes shoot that warm load inside me."

Ashley had always admired how quickly her late husband could go at it again after an orgasm, but this time she was astonished at the stamina Steve displayed. He pumped Sophie's pussy a few more times and as he started grunting Sophie started wailing "Yees cummmm in meeee I ammm nnn ccummmmmnng aaaaaarach...."

Sarah smiled as she proudly watched her stud fill up and satisfy his second woman today. She knew she would get her share later on as she sat next to them and kissed them both. Suddenly she had an idea and motioned for Sophie to get on her back and went down on her. She gave that messy jizz oozing cunt a few long laps, making Sophie moan again.

Satisfied that her face was covered with cum she got up. As if going for a swim she walked down the beach, making sure to go by the young couple as she did so. As she walked past them she turned her head towards them, looked straight at them, and in the most unmistakable way licked some drops of whiteish fluid off her lips.

The reaction from the young couple was almost endearing. As Sarah walked towards them she saw how they had tried to cover themselves up. They obviously had started their own lustful play while peeping over, and abandoned it as she neared them. Now they both looked utterly flushed and unsure where to look or how to look or act. Sarah walked past them only to stop after a few yards. She turned back as if she had changed her mind and walked back to sit with her husband and friends again. She giggled as she told them how uncomfortable the couple had gotten from being caught. The couple had left soon after and a smiling Sarah said "I am sure they will be desperate to continue their love play somewhere else very soon."

The four of them had their own passionate frolicking continued for quite a while. At times there was just the four of them but at times they had company. Some of them were as daring as the older man, whereas others were more secretive or pretending not to be watching while playing with themselves. All in all when driving back home later that day they all agreed, that it had been a fortuitous festive satisfying, and again eye-opening day.

========================================================================

Sophie was knackered, it had been one of those days at work where nothing went as it was supposed to. It absolutely had been horrendous, her new client had been late and of course, somehow she had ended up being blamed for his tardiness. She was still clueless about how she had rubbed him the wrong way, but clearly, she had. Everything she had said or done was immediately dismissed or disapproved. While most of the time she loved her job, today sure had been a long struggle.

Glad to be back in her apartment, she kicked off the shoes to give her sore feet some relief. She was starving, feeling ready to eat a horse. Se looked at the clock and realized, that even though she had ordered it earlier right before leaving the office, it would take about thirty minutes for her favorite pizza to arrive. As the day had been miserable she decided to at least try and have half a decent and comfy evening. Time enough for a quick shower and change into something comfortable.

It was timed perfectly as she stepped out of her bedroom dressed in a comfortable wide two pieced cotton jumpsuit, her wet hair curled in a towel, and the doorbell rang. She went to the door to take the pizza delivery and feeling better already after the shower gave the boy a decent tip. As she closed the door she remembered she had not checked her mail for a while. She put the pizza on the dressing table and a pair of comfortable slippers quickly slid over her feet before she stepped outside to check her mailbox.

There was some mail and she took it with her as she collected the pizza on her way back. Shuffling towards the living room she went through the mail discarding them one by one until she noticed a strange-looking letter. A small envelope that had her name printed on it in fairly large print, but her address was not stated. There also was a small bulge in the envelope, as if there was something inside. Her curiosity peaked she placed it on top of the pizza box and took it with her to the living room. She sat on her couch, tossed the letter aside, and took out a slice of pizza.

She put on the telly for some background noise and as she started munching on her second slice of pizza remembered the strange envelope. She reached out for it and inspected it from all sides. All that was on it was her name Sophie in bold print and nothing else. But there definitely was something inside, she could feel something small and firm inside as she fumbled around with it. As her address was not on it she figured it probably would be some kind of product advertisement that was being delivered door to door. So not that bothered about what she might find inside she took a small knife and opened the top of the envelope.

When she opened the envelope she could see there was a letter in there and as already assumed also a small object. She turned the envelope over above the couch and a thin small rectangular item about the size of half an inch fell out. As she picked it up she recognized what it was, or it at least looked like a small USB stick. By now she was getting really curious, so she picked up the envelope and fished out the small letter that was still inside. It had been neatly folded in half so the contents could not be read. As she unfolded the piece of paper and started to read she could feel her cheeks start to burn.

"Hi Sophie, you don't know me (yet) but I know a lot about you. I think you should make sure that you are alone when you watch what is on this USB stick. You will understand why when you watch it. Please do not tell anybody about this, in particular not those who are with you on the footage! I think you do not want the world to know about this, it could do your career a world of harm. But you can rest assured, your secret is safe with me. I will contact you again soon. Oh, and I have more equally lovely footage."

Sophie's hand started trembling as she read on to find it included her home address, company name and address, private mobile number, work mobile number, email addresses, and even her birthday. She practically ran to her study to power on her laptop. With a shaking hand, she pushed the stick into an empty slot and waited for a video layer to open up. As it did it took her only a split second to realize what she was watching and the hot flashes came back. She clasped a hand over her mouth and gasped "Oh my god."

She recognized herself in the video, naked on her knees, next to her friend Ashley and her neighbors. The four of them were on the hilltop on that bench. the three of them next to each other, filmed from the front, tits out dangling, tree faces contorted with lust but very recognizable, all moaning loudly, Pete kneeling behind them clearly pleasuring them.

The sound quality of the video was not great but as she watched how Sarah looked straight at her in the video her moan very clearly stated "Uhuh you like having his finger shoved deep down your ass? Aaarch...hngnngg...his cock is deep in mine and stretching me out."

And Sophie watched how a bit later in the footage Sarah wailed out "Fuck my ass hard Pete, fill me with youurr ccmuu m i am cummmmnnng."

Only to see and hear her own orgasmic reaction right after as she heard herself cry out in ecstasy with Pete's finger in her ass "ysss yesssss yesss moree moreeee yesss cummnngngg hhngg yssss moreeee..."

She read the note several times while watching the clip and as the potential implications sank in she whispered softly "My god, what have I gotten myself into?"

For the next few days, she was unable to concentrate on anything. In particular her time at work was dreadful. She was feeling so anxious, all the time fearing something would happen and her lecherous actions would suddenly be out in the open. One evening Ashley had been over to visit but things had not been much better. She had thought about telling Ashley about the letter and video but dismissed it afraid the one who wrote the note might find out. Ashley had noticed Sophie was not her usual sparkly self and had been worried. Sophie had sent her home, lying she was feeling ill, saying she might be coming up with the flu.

Sophie had not only thought about telling her friend. She had considered calling the police and even briefly considered telling her boss about it. But the more she thought about it the more she felt trapped with no way out. She had been edgy as fuck for days but still that Thursday evening at home she was caught completely off guard. Intuitively she reached for her mobile as she heard its text notification sound, figuring it to be a text from Ashey or work. But it was not! As she picked up the phone she almost dropped her phone as the notification specified 'unknown number'. She knew what it meant and instantly the hot flashes returned. With a trembling hand, she unblocked her mobile, and sure enough there it was.

This time the message came with a picture.

"Hello again Sophie. I cherish this image of you where you clearly are having a great time. This Sunday around ten in the morning I would like to talk with you. I think we need to figure out what to do with this situation. Please make sure you are at home and alone. Should you not be alone and should anything unfortunate happen to me, you should know I have made arrangements for the video to be exposed. Please believe me, I really do not want that to happen, I only want to see you and talk. Looking forward to seeing you in person on Sunday."

The accompanying picture showed how she was wolfing down on Pete's cock.

Almost panicking Sophie mulled about calling Ashley again and letting her know, but thought better of it. She realized should this come out there could be devastating consequences for all four of them, not just for herself. She positively could not risk that. So kept on reading the message over and over again with her mobile in trembling hands. However much she thought about it she was unable to come up with an alternative plan so after a long restless night she decided to take things as they came. She would face the consequences of her actions and speak with this unknown person.

========================================================================

Richard was a nervous wreck, it finally was D-Day, as he had named this Sunday in his mind. He had taken a long shower, alternating cold and hot but nothing seemed able to help him relax. Feeling both excited and anxious he had barely been able to eat some breakfast. More than once he had been on the brink of abandoning his plan. If it even could be called a plan.

gran_pron
gran_pron
108 Followers
12