Bedroom Window with a View Ch. 18

Story Info
Finding another convert.
7.8k words
4.5
1.7k
1
1

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 05/12/2024
Created 11/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you have not done so yet please consider reading this storyline from its beginning. If you don't you will probably quickly get lost in the continuing subplots going on. I think overall this story will be enjoyed best when having read the other parts.

==========================================================================

Ashley stepped into the bookstore and walked up to the counter. For a moment she just stood there quietly, listening for sounds. Some muffled noises were coming from the back of the store but she was too far away to make out what they were. After a few seconds she noticed the small pretty curly girl appear from an aisle at the back, she smiled at her and called out "Oh hello, is Richard perhaps working here today as well?"

She knew damn well he was here as he had texted her last night that today probably would be the day, to be confirmed by his text this morning a few moments ago when as agreed he had texted her "Come now!"

Watching the girl walk closer, Ashley suddenly got excited, realizing their plan had gone into the next and final phase.

She did not know the details of what just now must have been going on in the back of the store, but she was sure Richard had done something. She smiled thinking about how he had turned into such an obedient willing playmate for her and at times Sophie.

His little blackmail scheme on her had backfired and ever since that day she and Sophie had been using him to their every sexual whim. Not that he ever seemed to mind. Whenever they felt an itchy urge, they called him over to see to all of their burning desires. They had basically been using him as a (very willing) human dildo, sometimes separately but a couple of times they had also shared him. Ashley smiled remembering how he had not only always been very keen on helping them out but how he had also proven to be a swift learner. He had been so innocent when she had claimed his virginity that Sunday, but both Sophie and she agreed that every time they used their human dildo it seemed to have improved and received surprising and very very satisfying new functionalities. That first time Ashley more or less had to lead and fuck him, but ever since she had given him access to her forbidden fruit, he had grown into an almost insatiable force. His youthful stamina and willingness to do as been told and try anything had driven both her and Sophie into many exhausting and wild orgasms since.

It had happened in a session with him a few days after she had had so much solo fun presenting herself indecently on a silver platter to the entire public on the internet. They had been in the middle of an exhausting but always satisfying overnight recreational session, and he had been pounding her into bliss when Ashley's mind suddenly sprouted a plan. The thought of the plan had almost instantly enhanced the orgasm he already had been propelling her into. She immediately knew she wanted to follow through with this plan. When she came down back to earth from the orgasm he had given her and he had calmed down after his, she made him aware of her plan and told him he would be her cohort.

At first, there had been many but's, how's, and who's coming from his side, but given his situation, it did not take Ashley all that long to persuade him. He had caved in quickly when his initial objections turned into curiosity followed by questions about how on earth to proceed with her plan. It sure had taken a while to work out but with him firmly on board, it did. He had been the one that suggested it could be Rosalie, his coworker student from the bookstore who should be the third person in Ashley's plan.

At Ashley's request, he had sneakily taken several photos of Rosalie while at the store and presented them to Ashley for inspection and approval. Ashley had immediately been smitten by the short young curly slightly colored oriental woman, she was perfect for her plan. For finding and suggesting her, she had even rewarded her sex pet later that night. Only recently while with her he had found out something he never knew he would enjoy. But as a reward that night she had pegged him doggy style from behind for a long time. Making him take and enjoy her flexible dildo long, deep, and hard in his ass while she was reaching down below, stroking his hard pulsating cock until he exploded and his massive load properly messed up her bedsheets.

They agreed it would be Rosalie and together they had planned and plotted on how to make it happen. There had been many steps and smaller tests since. The spicy, but by no means random, book suggestion Richard had made to Rosalie and her reaction to it had been one of their latest bigger tests. Rosalie's reactions to the smaller tests but also the book had been positive and they had been waiting for a chance for Richard to complete his raunchy action as he did today. It would be their final test to see if she really would fit into their plan.

So when she asked Rosie if Richard was around Ashley closely scrutinized the demeanor of the approaching young woman. Ashley's smile widened the moment she noticed the woman's hard and pointy nipples and she almost blurted out loud "Got you!" as she recognized the preoccupied state the girl was in. Instead, she pretended not to have noticed her erect nipples and as she peered into the pretty big dark eyes of the girl she smiled at her and repeated her question "Hi, is Richard in today?"

As they had planned that was the signal for Richard to step out from behind the aisles to join them. That was about as far as they had planned this final test. Up to this point, the tests and Richard's action of today had more or less been planned, but from here on some things would have to be improvised, depending on Rosalie's initial reaction.

When Rosalie stuttered "Urm hmm, yes Richard is in, one moment let me...." to be interrupted by a cheery Richard calling out "Oh Hi there Ashley, nice to see you again." as he walked up to join Rosalie behind the counter.

Ashley inwardly smiled and thought "Yes, get it, you cheeky horny bastard" as she again pretended not to notice how Richard sneakily pressed himself a bit against Rosalie's back. She could see the girl stiffen as he did so, but the girl did not say anything nor did she try to step away from Richard. Again Ashley pretended not to notice how Richard took it one step further. When he reached out over the counter extending his hand to Ashley for a shake saying "Sorry for reaching over like this, but it is a bit of a tight squeeze over here. It has been a while, how can we help you this time?" The moment she took his hand Ashley watched, and ignored, how he deliberately pressed his hips into the side of Rosalie again. This time almost unnoticeable and ever so slightly also grinding his hips against her.

From the corner of her eyes, Ashley tried to gauge the effect it had on the girl. The girl's nipples sure were still fully erect, and so far she did not seem to make any effort to break free from Richard's touch. Ashley did feel a familiar tingle between her legs when the voice in her mind said " Did I see and hear that? Did she just now briefly open her lips and let out a very small hushed sigh?"

She let go of Richard's hand and as they had planned for an instant she glanced down at his pants before looking up at him again and asked "I was in the area and slipped in to let you know I very much enjoyed reading the book by Tara Sue you suggested."

When on purpose mentioning the author she glanced at Rosie and when she saw how the girl briefly raised an eyebrow she thought "Oh sweety, your face is such an open book, you recognized the author and you know exactly what book I must have read."

She turned her attention back to Richard and continued "But that is not the main reason why I stepped inside."

"I was wondering and hoping you could help me remember the name of a place we talked about a while ago. I was discussing it with a friend the other day and I simply can't seem to remember the name of the place."

"You know, the time we talked about a spot at the south city edge at the top of a hill. The one with that open clearing in the forest with an amazing view of the town, but somewhat secluded."

Putting on a hopeful look on her face, she ignored how, without being outright open about it, Richard was still clearly pressing himself against Rosalie and queried "Do you remember we talked about that place and its name? I am sure you know the feeling, not remembering its name has been bugging me for days!" to be accompanied with a another purely coincidental seeming glimpse down Richard's waistline.

Richard pressed harder into Rosalie's side as he cheerily answered "I am pleased to hear you liked the book, I think Rosalie here did as well. Yes, of course, I remember the place we talked about. " and, grinning at Ashley realizing their plan was working out like a charm, continued "How could I ever forget the place. You'll kick yourself the moment I say the name..."

Together they blurted out the name "Eagle's Peak!", Ashley started laughing and Richard pressed his cock, which had grown harder again, even tighter up against the side of the seemingly frozen Rosalie.

Still chuckling a bit about their (practiced) combined sudden response Ashley said "Thank you so much, Richard, you are a lifesaver! I could almost kiss you! I would have gone crazy had you not made me remember. You are right, it is a name and place not to forget."

She looked over at Rosalie and said "Nice to finally have met you as well.", turned around and started walking away "Bye Richard, thanks again, I hope you will drop by soon."

Richard pulled his body away from Rosalie as he told Ashley "I sure will, you can count on it."

The moment Ashley stepped out of the store Rosalie broke out of her reverie. She slapped Richard hard on his upper arm and started yelling.

"Are you out of your freaking mind?"

"What the actual ef has gotten into you lately?"

"What was that with you pressing up against me right here?"

"Not to mention you having a go at yourself like that back there like that, have you gone utterly insane??!!!"

"What if your friend had arrived a minute sooner and caught you?!"

"Who is she and why did she say 'nice to finally meet me'?!"

"What if she had noticed you riding up against me behind the counter? You know she easily could have!"

As Richard turned to face her Rosalie looked down as she had watched Ashley do. Her voice went up an octave in pitch as she continued rambling:

"Oh my god, look at your pants!! You have cum stains all over it!"

"Oh my god, oh my god, she must have seen it, I am sure she did see! I

caught her looking straight down there at least twice."

"She must at least suspect something went down right before she arrived. Oh fuck, we will be in so much trouble!!! What will she be thinking of me?!"

Another wild slap was aimed at Richard's chest this time as she wailed

"Why did you do this to me!?!?!?"

But while she was furiously attacking and accusing him of his filthy actions her body and the voice inside told her the real reason that made her so angry and confused. She already had been horny as fuck after being caught out peeping at how Richard had been stroking his cock in public at the back of the store. Him finishing off with that huge orgasm and while cumming suddenly looked straight at her, having one hand down her pants and fingering her clit. Having to stop herself as the store's bell rang, there had been a leftover eagerness between her legs as she walked back from the aisle in the back of the store to the counter. But what was even worse was that his vulgar actions at the counter right in front of his older female friend, whomever she may be, had only boosted the itch between her legs. Her mind had been shouting "NO" but every fiber of her body had agreed to his actions, embraced them even and she had almost orgasmed standing there as he pressed his growing cock into her side. She knew she loved it, but she was angry because she did not understand why.

As she tried to slap his chest for a second time Richard gently grabbed her wrist and held it. He looked at her with a sudden serious expression on his face he shushed her "It's okay if you enjoyed it, Rosie. I could tell you did, otherwise I would never have continued."

"I can also assure you we are not in trouble."

"Yes, I am also sure that Ashley did notice, but I am even more sure she won't mind."

"She will probably be thinking of it for the rest of the day and she will be feeling just as excited as I can sense you still are right now."

He probed her eyes as he mentioned "It is okay to feel this way!" and finding no disapproval in those big dark eyes he very slowly and gently pulled Rosie towards him and went in for a kiss. She did not pull away from him but reached up and pressed her slightly shaking body against his, opened her lips, and offered her tongue to him. As he passionately kissed her back he thought "Thank you for this clear answer to our final test, Rosie. Very soon we will make your world go crazy and you'll love it."

==========================================================================

Rosalie laughed at Richard "Come on you snail!"

They had been hiking up the trail for a while and he had almost constantly been whining that she walked too fast.

Teasing him "Tell me again, who's idea was this?" she smirked.

She had always been in good shape, as she played volleyball at least once per week and almost daily went out for a run of a few miles. So while it was a warm and humid afternoon she was barely breaking sweat. Richard on the other hand was panting heavily trying to keep up with her and below his blond hair his heated red face was glistening with sweat.

Out of breath and gasping for air, he panted "You are... not funny...at all"

"only wait until... I get you...at... the top."

She giggled "By the looks of it you might not even make it that far."

"You already mentioned it would be worth my while. Now witnessing the punishment you are willing to take for it somehow I start to believe you it will be special. You sure seem to be very keen!"

She thought back at their first kiss at the counter of the store during which they abruptly had been interrupted for the third consecutive time that day. At the time she had been so horny she would probably have let Richard fuck her on the floor right behind the counter had that customer not almost walked in on them. She had left Richard to handle the customer as she excused herself, hastily scurried off to the toilet, and within a few seconds fingered herself into a long overdue orgasm. Once back at the store from her quick self-service relief stop it was busy with more customers and they had no chance to pick up where they left off or even talk about it.

Strange enough the days after Richard did not bring up what had happened and neither had she. But the more Rosie thought about it the more obvious all his little other remarks, questions, or small gestures towards her he had made over the past weeks started to make sense and fall into place. She thought about how they had gotten along before he started paying that little extra attention to her, as she had always liked his quirky dorky sense of humor. But with hindsight, as always, it had become clear he had been building up to his actions that day.

For a few days, she was confused that he did not bring up what had happened and there were no more untoward actions. She did not understand why he suddenly seemed almost embarrassed about what he had done, like the 'old Richard' would have been. What confused her even more was that she missed his small peculiar but confident jokes and the special attention he had given her recently. Part of her had liked a lot what he had done with her and deep inside she knew she missed it. The little voice in her mind was telling her so, but it took a few days until the little voice in her head stopped being little. She realized she liked Richard and wanted more than this status quo they seemed to have slipped back into. So one day when there were no customers around she mustered all her courage, walked up to him and said "Okay Richard, this is getting silly! When are we going to talk about what happened?"

She could almost instantly see him transform back into 'the new Richard' as with a confident look in his eyes he smiled at her and said "Thank you for bringing it up, Rosie! We will talk, right now! I just waited for you to start as I wanted you to be sure you also want to talk." and talk they did that afternoon, a long time. They discussed in length what had happened, and how they both had liked it. Even though in the following days there had been no more sudden extravagant things happening from Richard's side they agreed that there was something between them, something they both wanted to follow up and discover more about.

That joined discovery had led to them having been on two dates since the week of their talk. Where nothing more had happened between them at the store, on both dates they ended up passionately making out. On the second date after walking her home, Rosie had been hoping Richard would stay over at her place and take it a few steps further. She most definitely had been up and looking forward to it. But to her dismay, after his previous actions, that night he had suddenly become all 'gentleman' again, saying they should take things slow and after making out with her on her couch he had left her behind. Sitting on her couch, annoyed, dumbfounded, but mostly needy and wet. When later that night she, once again, placed her favorite vibrator on her clit to quench her cravings she did not know if she hated or adored him more for being a gentleman.

Now walking up the long trail she smiled as she was enjoying this third and so far somewhat different date. She was having way more fun so far than he seemed to be. Only a few days ago when getting curious again she had asked him about the place the female lady friend at the store had mentioned "Eagle's Peak." He had been a bit evasive and mysterious about it at first, but in the end, he had mentioned she would have to decide for herself if it was a name worth remembering. He had asked her out on a trip up there. So here they were, on an early afternoon hike up through the woods.

The forest was starting to thin out a bit around them and as she peeked through the trees and in the distance spotted the town she could hear him groan behind her back "Thank god we are almost at the top now."

She smiled and she liked how he had so unnecessarily been the gentleman again while hiking up the trail. How he had outright refused for her to take over the small backpack he was carrying, even though he was struggling more from the hike than she had been. When he picked her up at her place he had finally told her they would have a small picnic at their destination. Rosie loved his idea but a certain part of her most definitely hoped he had also planned other things.

He had not exactly told her when she questioned him about the place, but his answers implied it was a spot that was frequented by lovers. While their relationship had not reached that phase yet Rosie was still excited that he had asked her. She was excited but also curious. Curious how far she would let things advance, should anything happen at all. She wanted him to make a move but at the same time uncertain where it might lead.

The trees opened up more and more and after a final long bendy sweep of the trail they walked out of the forest onto the clearing on the top. The last bit Rosie ran to its center to stop at one of the benches and gaze out at the view of their town below. She turned back to watch how the huffing Richard made his way towards her and as he dropped the backpack on a bench she said "You were right, it is beautiful!"