Bedtime

Story Info
Daddy/Daughter Roleplaying story.
1.1k words
4.07
32.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bedtime - A Story of Love between a Daddy Dom and his little. Both depicted in this story are consenting adults - This author does NOT condone any involvement of minors. Roleplaying on the other hand is encouraged.

*****

She sat on the floor in her cute little half t-shirt. It was her favorite decorated with little teddy bears. Her panties were a soft pink with Daddy's girl written across the bottom.

The TV was on tuned to some show Daddy was watching as he sat in his easy chair. Occasionally glancing down at his little princess as she played on the floor with her various dolls and stuffies, giggling in that cute little way she had, her pig tails shaking side to side. He smiled as he watched her, the show nearing its end, he reached down and stroked the growing bulge in his pants. A bulge she often created with her cute little antics.

She looked up as he flipped off the TV, the hour was late, and it was bedtime. Standing, he stretched as her eyes looked up to him, so innocent, yet so inviting, so full of the need she had for Daddy's approval.

She lifted her arms up to him, and he smiled down at her, leaning over he scooped her into his arms. Her legs wrapped around his middle as she planted a big wet kiss right on his lips.

"Is it bedtime? Is it time for our special time?"

As his hands cupped her perfect, heart-shaped ass, squeezing those firm cheeks he whispered, "it is, babygirl. Daddy wants some special loving and cuddles from his sweet girl."

She breathed deep and excitedly whispered, "are you gonna play with my special parts, Daddy?" The sweet, coquettish way she spoke those words - as if she didn't know exactly what they meant, warmed his heart and made the bulge in his pants throb even more.

Holding her tighter to his chest, feeling her pert, young breasts press tightly to him, he headed to the bedroom.

Tossing her playfully on the bed, she giggled as he grabbed her ankles. She playfully kicked at him, but he easily captured her ankles and dragged her to him, grasping her tee and pulling it off over her head...his hands gliding down her sides over the smooth flesh of her incredibly sexy body, he grasped her panties. She lifted her legs and held them together as he slipped the delicate material off, revealing her most intimate princess parts.

Laying back, she placed a finger to her lips and suckled on the tip softly as she looked up at him. Her cute little innocent eyes had turned into a deep smoldering lust-filled pools of darkness. She breathed deeply as she watched Daddy strip his shirt off. Her legs spreading wide as she trailed that wet-tipped finger down her chest, over her belly and then along her already glistening slit.

His breath caught as he watched her part her princess lips...the soft pink flesh glistening the soft lighting of the bedroom. God how he wanted her.

Grabbing her suddenly, he leaned down over, and placed his mouth over her tiny little clit...and with very little warm up, he simply lashed her clit with his tongue, sucking it hard in his lips, dying to taste her. He licked down her slit...parting those delicate folds with his tongue, revealing the soft, tender tasty sweetness of his princess...Her delighted little moans of pleasure excited him. His hands gliding up her sides as he dined on her sweet little candy slit...his fingers traced her breasts, squeezing them, moving toward the nipples, softly rubbing them and slowly closing his fingers over the sensitive nubs and squeezing them gently, slowly increasing the pressure until he heard her squeal...and that is when he dug his tongue deep into her hot, wet hole...tonguing her deeply.

As the sensations built within her, she moaned, and writhed under Daddy's attentions. He knew just how to get her going, and he was driving her insane with his soft Daddy kisses to her most intimate private area...until suddenly...just when she thought she was about to experience the ultimate pleasure, he stopped.

"Daddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" She wailed, " I was SOOO closeeeeee!"

He smiled and playfully smacked her thigh..."enough girl...take care of Daddy. Laying back on the bed, propping his head on the pillows, he grabbed her head and led her to his throbbing member. She needed little encouragement. Her soft, wet, warm pink tongue slithered from between her perfect rosebud lips and licked from base to tip.. Swirling around the mushroom-shaped head, already slick with pre-cum. She lapped that sweet Daddy juice up like it was the sweetest popsicle, melting in her warm mouth.

Then she engulfed the head of his cock, and begin sliding down the length of it. Her lips spreading obscenely around the thick, throbbing shaft. His hand covering the top of her head, gently urged her on. He could feel her tiny throat contracting as it stretched to accommodate him. She always was so eager to choke on Daddy's big lollipop.

For a good 10 minutes he let her bob her head up and down his shaft, licking him...moving down and suckling his balls so gently. Before he finally had enough and was ready. Grabbing her pig tails, he rose up and shoved her down onto her back. She eagerly spread her legs, her wetness beckoning him as he rubbed the thick head of his cock against her slit before pushing it into the extremely tight, heated confines of her pussy.

Slowly, almost agonizingly slow for her, he slide his cock deep into his princess...her soft cries of, "God, Daddy, FUCK ME, already!" amused him as he teased her with his cock...he fully penetrated her, leaning down and kissed her lips and whispered, "hang on princess."

She wrapped her arms around his neck tightly, her legs wrapping around him eagerly as he lifted her up off the bed, pressing her against the headboard, he began thrusting. Plunging deep and hard with each thrust into her tight, gripping hole.

Grinding into her with each hard thrust, his animalistic grunts and her delighted, squeals of delight at finally being fucked the way she loved...their passion as always reached a frenzied pace...him thrusting, her squealing as her little body took the brutal pounding...until soon, both screamed out their love for each other as their bodies exploded with their combined passion. He felt her wetness flow over him as his own cum flooded her tiny little womb...

Holding deep inside her...until he was drained...he slowly withdrew and lay down. She slid down and softly cleaned his cock with her tongue, before crawling up his body and pressing close to him...their breathing slowly returning to normal as they came down from the high of their love-making.

She whispered softly, "i love you, Daddy."

Hugging her tightly, "I love you, too, my sweet princess."

The drifted quietly to sleep cuddled tightly together.