Beefy Boys in Pretty Panties

Story Info
Two manly buds put on some panties and a show for the wife.
4k words
4.65
13.7k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CapnRed
CapnRed
135 Followers

Author's note: This is a story for I did for a friend about chunky dudes who look good in panties. It's a bisexual romp with masculine men and a thicc lady. If you're looking for sissy/humiliation tales, this isn't the story for you.

*

The two men couldn't help but smile at each other as they changed in the living room. Sam was back in the bedroom, waiting patiently for her birthday gift. She definitely had a bit of an idea as to what it would entail, but her husband was pretty sure he'd managed to keep the best parts a secret. It wasn't anything she'd asked for specifically or directly, but he'd put it together from different things he knew she liked.

They were ready. Jim stood tall right at six feet, and at 250lbs he was a beefy boy. He didn't jiggle, per se, but let's say his solid musculature was well-protected. Nonetheless there was still definition to his pecs, his abs. Lines between the muscles that were accentuated by his thick, fiery red hair. Hair that matched his big woodsman-esque beard. Jake was only a few inches shorter and similarly built, though his hirsute frame was furred with wiry black hair.

Jake had known Jim and Sam for years, and he knew that the two of them were a little more open than most married couples, but he'd still been shocked the month prior when Jim had texted him with this idea. He was out as bi to them, he trusted and loved them as friends, but this was going to be a new level for certain. It wouldn't be the first time Jim had seen his wife with another man, but the scenario he had planned was nonetheless going to be a new experience for all of them.

--

We had all had a few beers, having what Sam assumed wouldn't be much more than a quiet but enjoyable celebration of another trip around the sun. I was excited to finally give her the present I'd had such a hard time keeping a secret from her for weeks now. I had already told her that morning to dress sexy under her clothes, so she did at least expect some action. As conversation had reached a lull, but before anyone could protest and claim tiredness, I had told Sam to head into the bedroom and strip down to whatever naughty pieces she'd been hiding under her jeans and t-shirt. She raised an eyebrow to look at me, then Jake, and back at me. I did everything I could not to just give her a big grin back, but I kept my stern "I mean it" face on and nodded.

Smiling, she stood and turned to walk down the hall back to the bedroom. Her wide hips and round, supple ass swayed back and forth as she did, giving us a little show on the way out. After she was out of eyesight, I hurriedly dug the nondescript paper bags out from under the couch cushion and pulled out the two little "gifts" I had gotten. It only took a moment for us to decide who would get which one, and then we changed as quickly as we could, both eager to get to it.

I gave my buddy a once over, and he did look good. He had picked the pair of nearly-sheer pink panties, and they stood out beautifully against his dark body hair. They didn't do much to hide his package; really just enough to draw attention to it and entice. That left me in the lacy black pair. Again, the contrast was pretty striking. I was looking forward to playing around with him to get Sam really in the mood.

Just like we'd planned, we stood side by side, each with a hand resting on the other's firm ass and walked down the hall. I saw my mistake just before we hit it...We were both kind of broad and were not about to fit through the door into the bedroom. A quick shuffle and I let Jake go in in front. He was really more the present than me.

I heard Sam gasp when he stepped into her view and he also faltered a little bit as he obviously began taking her in but he kept going and I was right behind him. We stood in front of the bed and started striking a few pre-planned "bodybuilder" poses, showing off our beefy arms and decidedly thick thighs. Thighs that led up to a pair of quite feminine panties on the both of us.

Sam laughed at the display of machismo, but when I looked at her I could see the serious hunger in her green eyes. She was staring directly at our friend's crotch, his member straining against the thin pink fabric, nearly bursting over the waistband. I hoped we'd sate her appetite tonight. I was pretty sure we would.

It worked out that Jake had picked the pink panties, so that mine actually matched my wife's. She was in a pretty black, lacy bra that her large breasts still seemed to almost spill out of. The black cloth between her legs was even darker as her wetness began to soak through her thong. She also had not taken off her knee-high socks, something she knew I particularly enjoyed.

Ready to get the show truly on the road I turned to face my friend and placed my hands on his sturdy shoulders, giving them a reassuring squeeze as I smiled at him. I kissed him, then, gently at first, and then more seriously, more passionately. I had to swipe my hand between our chins real quick, get all the beard out of the way. Sam let out a quiet " oh shit" as we started to make out in earnest. Finally breaking the kiss I trailed my lips down his neck, his chest, his big yet flat belly. I kept going lower as I knelt down in front of him. I was at those pink panties. So girly on such a manly man. I decided to leave them on him for a little bit longer and reached around to squeeze his ass while I put my mouth on him, tasting him through the fabric.

Hooking my thumbs into the elastic of his cute pink undies, I pulled them down just enough to free that thick beast of his. Unable to stop myself I wasted no time in taking the entire length into my mouth. "Hoooly fuck" he groaned out. I gently cupped his furred balls and pulled off of him, keeping just the tip of his cock in my mouth, then slowly going down on him again until my nose was in his belly.

As I worked his cock, hands alternating between stroking his balls, squeezing his ass, and playing with his nipples, my own need was steadily growing. I glanced at Sam and saw that she'd started playing with herself, one hand between her legs moving in little circles, and the other hand gently massaging her breasts.

With a pop I let Jake's cock spring up and I stood, grabbing the lube off the dresser next to me. I was going to get myself ready and then thought better of it, simply handing him the bottle and getting down on all fours in front of him, wiggling my chunky ass at him, the lace hugging my hips.

I felt him kneel behind me, legs inside of mine, and he grabbed a hold of my ass. It was more than a handful for him, but he grabbed it, gave it a playful smack. I wiggled it at him, entreating him to do it again. He pulled my black panties down enough to bare my big ass. He smacked it again, and I felt the ripple move across my cheeks.

Jake lubed up a finger and with his other hand pulled my ass open, massaging my hole to get it ready for him. He trailed his finger around my puckered ring before slowly pushing it in. I had worked on myself a little bit through the week with a butt plug, so he didn't find too much resistance for just the one finger. He added a second and I did wince a little bit at first, but he was good. Slow, and responsive. If he felt me clench he'd hold still for a moment until I relaxed enough for him to push farther in until he had both fingers buried in my ass. I looked back over my shoulder at him. "C'mon Jake. I know you want it." He grinned through his thick beard and started to line himself up to take me.

--

"Wait," Sam said. We both looked over at her and she scooted herself back so she was sitting up against the headboard, her thick legs spread, one tit out of her bra. Her light areola was crinkled and her nipple was definitely hard. I knew what she wanted. I stood up, and though my panties had been pulled down in back enough for Jake to have access, my cock was still covered, but it was making quite a tent. I got up on the bed, still on all fours, facing Sam. Jake got up on the bed behind me, on his knees. I heard the cap of the lube bottle click a few times as he got his cock nice and slick. I was excited as fuck, it had been a while since I'd had a cock that wasn't rubber in my ass.

While he was getting lubed I was stroking Sam's pale, soft thighs. Running my hands up and down her legs, getting closer to her needy little pussy with each pass. I pulled her thong to the side, revealing her pink lips, hair trimmed but not shaved, and jet black. God, she really was wet. I wasn't surprised, really, but it somehow turned me on more than I already was, knowing how aroused she'd gotten at our little show.

I grabbed a hold of both her thighs and pulled her towards me, so that my face was right in her crotch. She giggled as my beard tickled her a bit, then sat in anticipation. It didn't take long for her to get what she wanted. Jake put the tip of his cock against my hole an pushed in, slowly for the first stroke, but then he lost his restraint. He pulled back and started to really fuck me, his hips slamming my meaty buttocks. And with each thrust, he pushed my face into my wife's pussy, my tongue out and pushing into her sweet snatch. The room filled with masculine grunts and high feminine sighs as our friend continued to slam my ass while I ate Sam out.

"Oh fuck, Jim, I'm gonna cum, shit." I just grunted an acknowledgment and started slamming my ass back on him, working to get his nut. His balls swung forward and slammed against mine with each thrust. the slapping increasing in pace until finally I felt him tense up and with a final thrust he came, his cock pulsing in my ass, filling me up. He grunted as his balls blasted their load before sighing and pulling out of me.

He got up and got off the bed, walking into the master bath to grab a towel, wiping the lube and cum off of himself. Unconcerned with the mess- we could wash sheets later- I just turned over and looked up at my voluptuous girl. She knew what I wanted. Standing on the bed she undid her bra and tossed it onto the floor, her heavy breasts dropping as she did. Sam pulled her panties down, making sure to turn a bit as she did so that her ass and pussy would spread for Jake to see as he finished cleaning himself off. She stepped forward a little bit, her still socked feet on either side of my red-haired chest, and slowly squatted down onto my face. I loved that sight, her pink lips and pale, round cheeks splitting open to reveal her tight little asshole.

She rode my face like that for a few minutes, squealing and sighing as my tongue worked in and out of her, up and down, flicking her clit, burying into her, then back out again as her scent soaked into my beard. I was definitely making my own panties wet as well, precum seeping into them as my cock practically throbbed with my heartbeat.

Since my field of view consisted pretty exclusively of Sam's soft, round ass and her holes, I hadn't been able to see that Jake had come back over to stand next to the bed, slowly stroking himself and tugging his balls as he watched. I did hear her ask "Did you like my hubby's big, hairy ass?" Jake just grunted an acknowledgment. "Was it a good cum, hun?" Another grunt of agreement and now I could hear him working his cock with his hand, the subtle sound no longer drowned out by Sam's moaning. "Ready to go again?" He gave a definite affirmative, then.

I lightly slapped my girl's cheeks to indicate I wanted her to get up off my face. I mean, I didn't really want her to, but I wanted what was next even more. I turned my head to look at Jake, standing there in his nude, beefy glory. Damn he was hot. I hoped we'd get to do this again, some time, and next time I'd be the one taking his ass. "Get on me, girl. It's your turn."

Sam gave a little squeal of delight and scooted down towards my groin. She licked along my hips to the top lace of the panties, slipping her tongue under them towards my cock, flicking it across my tip. She put her hands on my belly, running them down my treasure trail and grabbing a hold of the panties, finally freeing my aching cock crowned in fiery hair. She stroked it gently, but not for long. Sam knew that, as horned up as I was, if she was going to get much action out of me she couldn't spend much time with her hands.

She started to turn around to face me, but I shook my head. "No, reverse cowgirl. I wanna watch this." She smiled and obliged, slowly sliding her warm pussy down my cock. God her ass was a sight, I could stare at those round cheeks all day. She made it all the way down, her thighs resting on my hips as I bottomed out inside her. I put a hand on the small of her back and pushed, urging her to bend over. She got the idea and did so, looking back over her shoulder, her raven hair trailing down her back.

I turned to Jake and saw him staring as she sat on my cock, rocking her hips a bit. "Go on. Her ass can take it better than mine." He just nodded and got up unto the bed with us, straddling my belly as he grabbed the lube one more time. He repeated the steps of a few gentle fingers, first. Sam gave out satisfying squeaks and moans as he did, announcing her enjoyment. I sat mostly still, letting her get ready for a seriously good fucking, and my cock stayed hard as ever inside her warmth.

"Gimme your cock, Jake. I need you to fuck me." she said in a breathy, husky voice.

"I dunno Sam. Seems like you're already occupied. There's no room for me, where am I supposed to put my dick?"

Sam played the game, giving him the response she knew he wanted. "Fuck my ass, Jake. Fuck my ass while my hubby fucks my pussy." I wish I could have seen his face as she told him that while locking her green eyes with him. I reached out and put a hand on his ass, feeling the thick muscle beneath flex as he moved his hips forward, slowly sinking into her asshole.

God the feeling was incredible. My cock was being pulled forward by the position we were in, but it wanted to stick straight up inside her. I could feel his shaft stretch her open, rubbing me through the wall that separated her holes. "Ohhh fuck" he groaned, and Sam was also starting to pant.

"Jesus christ, Jake. Oh my god I've never been so full. Don't move for a sec, hun, I want to enjoy this." We all followed her request, basking in the moment of total connection. My hands were still on Jake's warm ass, absentmindedly petting him. We both grunted when Sam clenched for a moment, squeezing our cocks in unison with the ringed muscles in each hole. Just from the logistics of the position, Jake was going to be really the only one with enough room to move. He was basically going to be fucking all of us together.

I patted his butt. "Get at it, big guy." And he did. Long, slow strokes in and out of Sam's ass. I knew how good it felt, I was in it myself on a weekly basis, and it never ceased to amaze me how tight it still felt and how quickly I would cum. I could feel the head of his cock opening her depths with each forward thrust, the vacuum of its exit pulling away from me with each outward retreat. I was staring at his ass too, watching the cheeks spread just enough when he pulled back that I could see his little hole. I reached between his legs and stroked the sensitive skin between his balls and anus. His impressive glutes clenched when he pushed forward into my girl and his heavy balls thudded into the bit of my cock that wasn't buried in Sam's pussy.

"God, yes Jake. Fuck me baby. Fuck my asshole, I want your cum in my ass big boy." He picked up the pace immediately. So polite. He threw his head back in ecstacy as I grabbed his sack, pulling it towards me with each forward movement. My other hand was running up and down his beefy back, tracing his spine between his shoulders, down to the top of his ass, then venturing between those hairy cheeks to gently rest against his hole. It pushed in just a little whenever Jake moved his hips back.

That was pretty much it for me. My whole body began to tense up, starting at my toes up to my neck and back again. Jake felt me shuddering and really picked up the pace, hips hitting Sam's ass and pushing her forward each time. I could feel his cock basically slide up my length before he made contact, then Sam's warm, soft walls moved up my shaft just enough...and back down again. It was heaven.

He was fucking her ass for all he was worth, now, and I couldn't hold back any longer. I grabbed a hold of his hips, gripping them hard, fingers digging into him, and I came. My balls tightened right up and I came, shooting round after round of cum into Sam's eager snatch, feeling some of it leak back down my cock as she continued to get pounded forward. Since he had just cum in MY ass, Jake didn't have quite as earth shattering an orgasm, clearly, but he still rammed forward and gasped out an "ohhh FUCK" as he now came in hers. God I could feel him pulsing in her ass. What a feeling, it was like nothing else.

"Shit, I'm so full!" Sam squealed. She sometimes cums just from anal, if I last long enough, and clearly being double stuffed really did it for her. I felt her pussy muscles rippling along my now over-sensitive cock. It was almost too much, I needed out before I got overloaded but I was stuck. It was a good stuck, mind you, but stuck. She shook and shuddered as her muscled clenched, milking the last bit of cum out of each of our cocks deep into her holes. The waves of pleasure past, she pushed herself up and forward, our cocks popping out of her with a wet sound. I was still a little hard and my cock sprang upwards, my thick head tapping Jake's balls as his cock drooped, the mixture of cum and lube dripping off onto my own balls.

--

The room smelled of lube, and cum, and sweat, and skin, and god was it great. I was just getting my breathing slowed but my chest continued to rise and fall as I came down off that mountain. Jake kind of fell off me to the side, flopping onto the bed on his back, head down towards my feet. I put a hand on his thigh, running along the inside. "Fuck. Fuck, I'm a mess." Sam's voice came from down at the end of the bed, muffled as her face was buried in the comforter. She didn't mean physically, though that was true too.

I knew I was happy. Jake's cum was in my ass and on my balls, as well as in Sam's ass. I still couldn't believe how incredible it had felt. I suspected the only thing that felt better than being in a pussy while your buddy is in her ass, is the reverse. I managed to disentangle myself from all the legs and stood on the side of the bed before walking around to the end where Sam's head was. I pulled my lacy panties back up to tuck my balls in, Jake's cum now making the top lace a little sticky.

She looked up though her eyes were hidden by her disheveled hair. Sam opened her mouth wide and I grabbed my cock at the base, pushing into her face. She kept it as wide as she could, knowing that while I sometimes enjoyed a little teeth, right after a cum like that was not the time. Once I was all the way in- something she can't manage when I'm fully hard, but could do in my current state- she sealed her lips and pushed her tongue up against the bottom of my cock and I pulled slowly out, her mouth cleaning me of our mixed cum. She loved the taste of herself, too, so she moaned as I did.

Normally I'd let her really clean me off, licking and sucking every bit of cum off of me, but not this time. I shuffled around to the side of the bed where Jake's face was. He smiled up at me and pulled my panties back down over my sack and tugged on them a bit. I leaned my hips forward so he could give my balls a tongue bath, licking his own cum off of them. I closed my eyes and groaned as his tongue fluttered back against my taint, exploring, reaching for my recently-fucked asshole.

I gave his belly and Sam's curvy rear a slap, eliciting a grunt from him and a squeal from her. "To the shower with us, you dirty fucking sluts." Their responses were a mix of laughter and feigned insult, but they got up, and I watched as both of their butts practically called me to follow them into the bathroom. I suspected we'd probably need a second shower to clean off after this shower. "Happy birthday, babe."

CapnRed
CapnRed
135 Followers
12