Bee's Story, My Story Ch. 09

Story Info
Heart to Heart.
5.9k words
4.63
5.3k
9

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 12/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been getting a lot of messages asking when this update would come, I'm sorry for the wait. This week was super busy at work because we had to get a lot done to ensure a long weekend for everyone for the 4th of July. And then my parents came up for the 4th. Friday was really the first day I've had to myself since I posted the last update, but this one is incredibly important so I wanted to give it time to make sure I cleaned it up well because my initial notes were frantic and confusing, I hadn't labeled any of the dialogue or anything. But, hopefully it's worth the extended wait.

-------------------------------------

Tuesday, May 28th 2019

For anyone wondering, I was able to stop by Ken and Kelly's place after work to pick up my Switch. She had just gotten home when I arrived, and we talked a little about the party the night before as she waited for Ken to make it home.

"Sooo... last night was... something." I started.

"Oh my god. I can't believe we did that. Well, more that you did. You AND your brother."

Luckily she was prepping some food, otherwise she might have caught the blush I could feel coming to my face. "I know! I mean, I knew Monica wouldn't drop it if I didn't."

"You know now that you've let her win, she's just going to keep trying to push everyone's boundaries, right?" Kelly said quietly as if Monica was hiding in a couch cushion ready to pounce.

I just sighed, "I don't know what more she could push for us to do at this point, short of an orgy or committing a crime."

Kelly laughed, "I think Ken would have DIED if things had gotten that wild. Mostly because he'd probably have forgotten by the morning."

"Aww, too bad we didn't just tell him it happened, we could have really fucked with him!" We both laughed at that.

Once we calmed a little, Kelly went back to cooking, and I figured I should get out of her hair and home to my brother to see what he wanted to do for dinner. As I was on my way out, Ken came in the door, he was half turned toward their driveway as he locked his car, and while turning forward to enter, he called out, "Kellyyy, I hope you're still horny! I'm ready to-" he finally saw me and clearly was expecting Kelly, he almost jumped. "-FUCK! Hey Bee, I uh-"

He turned a little red and gave me a quick anxious once over which made me wonder how much he remembered seeing from last night. I decided to have a little fun, and put on my best sultry old Hollywood voice. "I'm sorry Ken, Kelly's not home right now. But I could take very good care of you if you'd like. Kelly doesn't have to know."

Kelly was audibly cutting vegetables from the kitchen, "Bee, don't tease my boyfriend please, you're going to make him pass out." I laughed and winked at him, batting my eyelashes at him as he looked a little flustered.

I held up my Switch carrying case. "We forgot this last night."

"Oh, right, I didn't even notice." He said, calming down.

Suddenly Kelly appeared next to me. "Probably because you passed out on the bed the second we came back inside." She turned to me, "He slept like a fucking baby, but he snored like a lumberjack sawing redwoods from a helicopter." I couldn't help giggling at that and he looked like he wanted to protest before Kelly spoke up. "Hey, that's your punishment for eye fucking my friends last night." She punched his arm lightly.

"Like you're the innocent one here, should I share what you said this morning?" He added, smugly.

She immediately turned red and gave him a very panicked look before crossing her arms over her chest. "Not if you want sex anytime soon."

I couldn't help prodding, "What did she say?" I asked sweetly.

He started to open his mouth, and she immediately interjected, "NOTHING!" she turned to wag a finger at him, "DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!" He held his hands up in surrender and I laughed with him before saying my goodbyes and heading home. I wanted to know but I didn't want to cause any additional friction between the two on top of what was about to take place once I'd left them in privacy.... or maybe the make up sex would have been better for them. Hmm.

When I made it home I realized it would be the first time seeing my brother since last night. I wasn't sure what to expect. I pretty much told him I was going to go masturbate before bed last night, and suggested he do the same. We'd sort of seen each other naked. I don't know, I didn't count it as seeing each other naked because the bubbles obscured so much, but BEING naked in front of each other like that was electrifying- for me at least.

It was chill for the most part. We weren't too awkward around each other, and we sat to watch Chernobyl, which is definitely not the most... titillating or uplifting show, DESPITE being fucking amazing. But a few times I caught him kind of looking over at me. I was wearing tiny shorts and most of my thighs and ass were on display the way I was sitting with my feet under me. I caught him looking at one point and just casually asked, "Did you take my suggestion last night?"

He looked confused for a second, "What sug- oh... uh, yeah. I did." He looked kind of ashamed.

"Good, we need to keep that beast in check." I stated sternly. I was being facetious, but he might not have read that in the way I said it. He rolled his eyes.

"God, I should have never told you about that." He sighed.

"Dude, I'm pretty sure if you hadn't told me, I'd have found out yesterday anyway."

He blushed a little bit. "Was... it that obvious?"

"When you got out of the pool? And the car? Yeah."

"Ugh." He slouched a bit on the couch.

I didn't really know what to say at that point. I knew he was probably just wanting the subject to change in general, so I let the conversation die. The rest of the evening was relatively uneventful, we caught up on the show, ate, played some video games and then I went to my room to take care of my nightly routine and go to sleep.

-------------------------------------

Saturday, June 1st

I had just gotten my legs waxed and my bikini area sugared after work yesterday, so I was feeling particularly sexy, soft, and smooth, fresh out of my morning shower. But I couldn't help feeling a little down that I was really the only one enjoying that part of me. I wanted someone to see and touch me there and show appreciation however they saw fit. And then an idea came to me... a devilish idea.

It was laundry day for me, I needed to wash all of my jeans and yoga pants at the very least. And my panty drawer was a little low on options. But my brother, as far as I knew, had no idea what my options were, so I picked out a purple thong. I'd been around him in panties before, I'd been in front of him naked, (though obscured), but I hadn't shown quite as much ass as this thong would offer. I was in a major mood and I was ready to tease myself and him today. I put the thong on and a little neon blue Lion King top, and then went to my bathroom to collect my hamper. I had to stop to check myself out in the mirror though.

I had burned a little from the Memorial Day party, mostly in my upper chest and shoulders, and it was pretty much all better now, unfortunately I don't tan at all so for now just a subtle line separated the pale skin from the SLIGHTLY pinkened pale skin. I turned my hips to see my butt, it was relatively modest, as far as thongs go, but it showed almost the entirety of my cheeks, and looking at how the material almost disappeared between them made me start to question if I was actually going to do this. I have a decent butt, it's perky and firm, and I have good hips, but it's not like... an Instagram model butt, it's not big, or plump or anything like that. But I'm probably not the best judge, I can be pretty harsh and down on myself at times, and it's hard to gauge when my tits are in the picture. I know those are what would typically draw the eye of a stranger on the street. I left my hair loose and wavy over one shoulder, and decided to go through with this. If I got too nervous I could always "find" a pair of leggings crammed in one of my drawers, or cover myself with a blanket. I lifted my hamper and came out into the living room.

He was in his bathroom, so I went ahead and made my way through the living room and kitchen to the little laundry room. The washer and dryer face out into the kitchen when the door is open, and I started throwing my clothes into the washer to start my first load. As I was throwing handfuls of clothes, I caught a single white sock mistakenly thrown in with my jeans and dark colors, and had to lean over the rim of the washer to recover it. I stood on the tip of my toes, and bent over slightly so I could reach in and grab it.

"Uhhh, good morning?" I heard from behind me, causing me to stand up straight, startled. I'm pretty sure I yelped. I hadn't heard my brother approach at all over the sound of the washer filling.

I brushed the hair out of my face and stood with my back to the washer, noting how cold the metal felt against my exposed ass, and suddenly realizing the sight he might have seen had he been looking into the laundry room when he startled me. "Oh, good morning."

He smiled and poured himself some cereal. I finished loading the washer, and shut the door to the room so the load could wash without making so much noise. He was still in the kitchen eating, and I took a few eggs out of the fridge. I felt a little on edge. I was trying to be as nonchalant as possible, to not let on that my wardrobe choice was intentional or pointed. But in my head I could feel his eyes, glued to my ass. I imagined him eyeing me hungrily while I whisked the eggs, causing my butt to gently jiggle. I imagine him fighting the urge to reach out and squeeze my pert little cheeks, or maybe spread them and-

"Those smell like they're burning!" He said, snapping me out of it. I had poured the whisked eggs into the frying pan but I hadn't started scrambling them, so they were sizzling and smoking. They hadn't actually burned, but they probably would have had he not said anything. I felt so stupid for letting my thoughts distract me so easily. And then I realized I was getting wet, with not a lot of material to soak. But I finished making the eggs and started to serve some for both of us.

"Can you pour me some milk, please?" I asked him while I grabbed us both forks and put some dirty dishes in the sink.

"Uhh actually", he started as he finished his cereal, "I just got the last of it."

I pouted slightly, "Rude!"

"Sorry!"

"It's fine. We'll have to go get some later, or I'll have some delivered or something." I filled myself a glass of water from the fridge and started bringing my plate to the living room. He followed and sat next to me. We caught up on some YouTube and ate in relative silence. When I finished, I took my plate to the sink and washed it, then made my way to my bathroom to brush my teeth. When I returned, I couldn't help noticing the blanket that had been on the couch between us, the one I intended to use to cover myself up if I became too self conscious, had been moved to the chair.

Regardless, I grabbed an Xbox controller and sat back in my spot. I was leaning against the armrest, with my legs tucked, and my hips cocked so my butt was facing outward toward where he was sitting. I acted preoccupied with my phone, but kept focusing on the reflection on my screen, trying to see where he was looking. I couldn't really make it out, so I opened my camera and turned away from him, acting like I was posing for some selfies. In the background I could see him glancing over at me every few seconds, and I swear I could feel a wave of wetness roll from my depths. I put my phone down, started up Sunset Overdrive, and began to play.

We talked a little bit about the game, about E3 coming up and what our plan was going to be. It was my first time where I didn't have to be at a booth for my studio. Most of the time the show floor would be open. I just had a pass through work to basically enjoy myself for doing so well in years past. If my brother didn't have classes I would have probably scored some passes for him but for now it would just be me staying alone at a hotel near the LA convention center, and going to a bunch of parties to represent my studio, always a joy for someone who doesn't drink and is a likely target to get hit on by the people who do.

By this point I realized I was no longer able to focus on the game, so I quit and set the controller down. I turned toward my brother, who had gotten quiet, and saw that he was distracted, staring at his phone and typing something. I shifted in my spot so my back was against the arm of the couch while I faced him, my elbows behind me with my arms rested on the couch, my knees up and my feet flat. I watched him for a little bit, just to see how long he would go for, but I grew impatient and reached out with my right foot and tapped him on the side of his leg with my toes.

He startled a bit and quickly snapped his attention to my foot, and I watched as his eyes traveled up my leg, to my panties. I pulled my right leg back up until my heel met my butt (if you've ever visited r/kneestogether, you'll probably have a good idea of what he saw, though covered of course). He stopped there for a very brief second and it was enough to send a shiver up my spine and give me goosebumps. His eyes finished traveling up to mine and I could feel my panties getting a little wetter. I kept thinking how much I just wanted to take his hand and pull it to me, until he was touching my pussy over my panties. I wanted him to feel how smooth I was, I had the urge to just blurt out for him to touch me. This all happened over the course of like three seconds and as he looked at me I spoke up.

"Well, I don't have anything clean or decent to wear out today, and the renovations at the club started last night, so my weekends are completely free for the next two months. What do you want to do today?"

He looked away for a second at the shelf of games. "Do you have any co-op games that are less stressful than Overcooked and Cuphead?"

I knew off the top of my head a whole list of games I had for that, but instead I decided to walk over to the shelf and get down on my knees so I could be low enough to see the bottom shelves. I straightened my back and put my hands on my hips, tilting them forward to make my butt look particularly high and perky, and slowly made suggestions.

While we were deciding, I pulled at the waistband of the thong, purposefully making the front wedge slightly between my lips. Not enough to make the gusset of the thong completely disappear in my slit or completely expose my outer labia, but enough to be a massive tease. We settled on A Way Out and I walked myself over to the PS4 to put the disc in the system. In the reflection of the tv I could see him looking straight ahead in my direction, but couldn't tell where his eyes were aimed. I bent over slightly to use a hand to help push myself up onto my feet, and I turned toward him and stretched, raising my arms up and pushing my stomach forward so my shirt could ride up. I had intended on watching his reaction but it turned from a fake stretch into a real one very quickly and I ended up closing my eyes, so I missed seeing what he may have been looking at.

I sat and we ended up playing the game for a while. I'd been meaning to play it for some time but had trouble finding a co-op partner so it was nice to finally get to play, and it's a really good game so far. We stopped when I remembered I needed to move my laundry to the dryer. I remember looking at the washer and thinking of how some women will sit on the corner while it's running in order to get off. I've never tried it but suddenly found myself getting curious. Maybe later... I transferred my clothes to the dryer and started it and turned around to my brother washing his plate. He kept managing to sneak up behind me like that and honestly? It was kind of exciting me.

We sat back on the couch and I got back in my knees up position. The thong felt like it was riding up a little too much and without even thinking I reached down and hooked my fingers into the gusset to gently extract it from me. I was FAR wetter than I thought, and suddenly I heard my name.

"Bee?!" It snapped me out of what I was doing and I realized that I was sitting with my hand between my legs-and my brother looking right at it with his mouth agape and his brows raised. I snapped my hand back up from between my legs, causing him to meet my eyes. I could feel myself flushing hard and my mouth went completely dry. I could feel how wet my fingertips still were as I held them awkwardly behind my knees, hopefully out of his view. My heart was racing, and he looked away, he looked like he was trying to look anywhere but at my eyes. I finally worked up the ability to speak.

"I uhh, um. I need to change." I sat up quickly and turned on my heel, holding my hand with the glazed fingers up awkwardly. I rushed to my bedroom door and closed it behind me, leaning back against it. My hand immediately shot back down to my pussy. I was completely soaked, and the thong was saturated. I let it fall to my ankles as I trapped my hood between my fingers and rolled my clit between them, shuddering at the sensation. I plunged my fingers in and as I heard the obscene sound of my wetness, I also heard the door to my brother's bathroom shut loudly. It startled a soft whimper from me and I pumped myself until I came.

I didn't want to stay in my room too long so I would have to settle for that one quickie. I picked up the thong and saw the clear distinction between the part of the material that was dry and undisturbed and the part that I had soaked through. I could practically feel the color drain from my face. I felt like I was pushing things way too far. I rinsed the thong in my sink and left it hanging on my shower door to dry before I could put it in my hamper. I washed my hands, and went back to my panty drawer, found a relatively conservative pair of panties, and put on a pair of yoga pants. I know the damage had been done earlier, but I still wanted to cover up after that.

When I came out to the living room again, my brother was still in his bathroom. The fan was on, and part of me was thinking he genuinely had to use the restroom... but an even more insistent part of me wondered if maybe he was- and then I heard his sink running, he was washing his hands. It actually ran for quite a while before he finally came out and awkwardly returned to the couch.

"I'm sorry about earlier." Was all I could muster. He made a weak sort of grunt of affirmation. His eyes were fixed on the tv, watching the Uncharted theme on the PS4 transition.

"What are you apologizing for?" He said softly.

"Oh. I... I thought you might have seen- I don't know?" I felt mortified, like maybe he hadn't seen anything and I was worried over nothing, but I knew there was no way. I felt panicked inside, like I could throw up, or cry, and I didn't know what to do. I was embarrassed, and the only solution I could think of was to turn the situation on him. "Were you... jacking off just now?"

His hands clenched, I expected him to be caught off guard and go silent, but instead he turned to me. "Weren't YOU?"

Fuck! Fuck him. Oh my god. I couldn't even say anything, I just felt the color rushing back to my face and I knew no matter what I said he already had his answer. He looked so serious, not quite cold, but bristled, like he was ready to lash out. I felt frozen in place and wanted nothing more than to disappear. And then he spoke again.

"What got YOU so worked up?" His features softened a little as he looked at me expectantly, but it didn't make me feel any more comfortable answering him.

"I don't... I don't know. I just was." I felt small, curled up in my corner of the couch, my body closed off. I felt like the little sister, being scolded or something. I felt small and vulnerable and I hated that my attempt to turn this whole thing on him had backfired. "What about you?"

12