Bee's Story, My Story Ch. 12

Story Info
The Measure of a Man.
10.5k words
4.71
4.2k
13

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 12/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, I know. This was a bit of a longer wait. I wish I had a better excuse than just how much I've been working. I know you all don't really have any concept of what that's like on my end. But hopefully you all enjoy this update! Thank you to those of you who have continued to send me gifts!! I seriously appreciate them! I love you guys! This one's also split into the comments, sorry about that! I'll likely need to clean it up a little more over the next few days.

------------------------------------

Monday, July 8th 2019

When I woke up today I remembered everything from last night. There was no second guessing whether or not it was a dream. Everything was still so vivid; the feel of him between my breasts, every sensation from the smooth glide of him against me, lubricated with his own arousal, the way his hot cum hit my chin and covered my chest. The smell, intoxicating, making my mouth water... and the taste. I really had done that. And now I was way too wet to ignore.

I stripped down and jumped in the shower, immediately pulling the shower head from its bracket. I hadn't done this in a while, usually I'm too sensitive, but I wanted it desperately in this moment. I changed the setting to something a little gentler, and ran it down my body, letting it spray against my tits in a way that made me shiver, and down my stomach, between my legs. I felt my kegels automatically tighten before the water hit my clit, and I shoved the head between my thighs, aimed up at my slit. I clenched my legs together and shuddered out an orgasm, holding the shower head in place until my legs were too weak and I had to stop.

After replacing the shower head on the wall bracket, I leaned against the wall, feeling the cool tile against my chest while the warm water rolled down my back. After catching my breath I finished the actual shower while my legs continued to shake.

Despite getting a little sidetracked, I made it to work on time, and did my best to make it through the day. I couldn't stop thinking about last night the whole time. I couldn't stop thinking about how intimidating his cock was. The rush of finally seeing it, right in front of me, for the first time. The ache it gave me. Fuck, I really wanted to just tear my pants off and fuck myself right at my desk. I was incredibly close to just saying I didn't feel well and going home early but I knew that would be shooting myself in the foot for the rest of the week.

After I'd had lunch I was better able to focus though, and managed to get a lot of work done once I found my groove. I was still wet and turned on like 80% of the time but I achieved and surpassed my goals for the day. I stayed a little late since I'd had a slow start though, and didn't leave until around 9. My boobs were already super full and I knew what I wanted to do when I got home. I immediately texted my brother.

[I'm headed home, what are you doing?]

[Working on a project at school, I'm probably going to be home a little late.] [Why?]

[I was going to see if you wanted to help me with... a thing.] I was half tempted to send him a picture of how my tits looked trying to burst from my bra, but decided against it just in case someone saw.

[A thing?]

[🥛]

[Oh] [FUCK] [I really do but I can't] [Fuck]

I was really getting turned on watching his texts come in, I could almost picture him struggling to prioritize. But I knew I needed to be SOME sort of good influence.

[It's okay! Your thing is more important, I can take care of it myself!]

[I'm sorry! I probably won't be home until after midnight. If you're still up when I get home maybe I can still help a little?]

[Maybe] I responded, and made my way home.

I ended up taking a bath and expressing in the water, my fingers busy between my legs. Maybe it's weird, but I've always found it kind of hot when you can tell how wet I am even underwater. I gave myself a small orgasm that just made me ache for bigger and better things, so I ignored that, got out and did my nightly skincare routine, then played CTR for a few hours because of the event that's going on.

The last time I checked the clock it was like 12:40 and he was still at school. I could feel myself getting sleepy, so I gave in and let myself fall asleep.

---------------------------------------

Saturday, July 13th 2019

We hadn't seen each other most of the week, I was putting in overtime hours at work and the two times we did see each other in the evenings, we mostly just checked in with each other. I felt bad because I knew I had teased him earlier in the week and we hadn't had a chance to make good on that since.

The girls wanted to get together and go out, so I left him home alone while Monica, Kelly, and I did our thing. We went to the beach, which I'm pretty sure Monica only wanted to do because she knows how much I hate it. But it wasn't too bad today. It was a little busy, and we had never gone without the guys before.

I wore my bikini, which I normally just reserve for a private pool setting with friends. I'd typically wear my one piece for a public setting, but I actually hadn't seen it since I'd moved apartments. Kelly made a big deal out of me "going out of my comfort zone" and I just rolled my eyes. Honestly she was making me more self conscious than I would have been otherwise.

Really the girls just wanted to tan for a little bit, which is an entirely fruitless endeavor for me. A I've said, I'm literally the only one in the family who can't tan and burns easily. The girls went to wet their feet in the waves and I laid out my towel and started slathering the sunscreen on myself. I looked around to make sure no one was watching, and I reached into the cups of the bikini to get some coverage on my breasts.

"You look like you could use some help with that." A voice suddenly sounded from in front of me.

I was startled and looked up to see three guys standing in front of me, seemingly out of nowhere. I quickly pulled my hands from my top and adjusted the cups to make sure they were covering everything. Fully aware of the amount of movement it was causing on my chest, but unable to do anything to prevent it.

"Uh, no thank you, I got it." I replied, sounding less convincing than I had hoped.

"How about some company?" Another one of the guys said. I started to feel isolated, everyone else on the beach felt miles away, and I tried to look behind the guys for my friends but couldn't find them. I realized how tall all three of them were. They were all very good looking, and I'd be lying if I said I DIDN'T start to imagine one of my more depraved fantasies playing out, but at the same time, I felt small and uneasy. I pulled my knees up to my chest and closed myself off while I gestured to the obvious additional towels and cell phones around me.

"I'm all set, thanks." I responded. And then noticed a fourth guy making his way toward us. No. Fucking. Way. It was Poor Man's Avan Jogia.

"Oh shit!! Hey Bee!" He called out as he closed the gap between us. I waved half heartedly. He stopped beside the group of guys and made no effort to hide the way he was eyeing me up. "Ohhhh my god, you have no regard for anyone with a heart condition, coming out here looking the way you do. How have you been? I've missed you, girl." I couldn't help blushing, despite wanting to roll my eyes.

"Wtf, dude you know her?"

"Yeah, she's that roommate I was telling you about." His voice dropped low for the last half of the sentence, apparently I wasn't supposed to hear that part. "The chick that one guy's staying with off campus."

"OHH THIS is THAT Bee..." they looked back at me and I stopped holding my knees to my chest. I let my legs lay straight in front of me and I leaned back resting with my hands on the towel behind me.

"What. Bee." I asked pointedly. Staring down the guy that had said it, as I got their attention.

"(PMAJ) said one of the people in his group had a really hot roommate. None of us believed him, or expected him to undersell-"

"What's with the barbershop quartet over here? Y'all take requests?" Monica said, cutting off the conversation as she and Kelly approached. I couldn't help laughing as the guys looked confused. I guess any situation where they couldn't gang up on one of us just flustered them because their whole demeanor changed and they were no longer all cock and swagger.

Monica came up to me and held her arm out to help me up. "If you boys don't mind, this is a girls day, and you're not even doing a good job of giving us shade, so you can move along, please." She said before they could respond. The first guy that had talked to me held his hands up in surrender and started to walk away, with the other's following suit.

"Our bad! Just didn't want your friend to get sunburned out here all alone!" As if I wouldn't sunburn from being in the same room as someone with a sunburn.

PMAJ gave a wave as he walked away from us backward. "It was great to see you, Bee! Let me know if your boyfriend isn't treating you right! I'll take care of you." One of the guys socked him in the shoulder and the others laughed at him.

I waved demurely and called out in a sarcastic sing-song voice "See ya later boys, thanks for the shade!" Before turning my attention back to the girls.

Kelly was looking at me expectantly, "Boyfriend?" she asked.

I sighed, "Do you really think I'm going to let a guy like that know I'm single?"

"Hah! Fair." She admitted.

"I know you don't work that way, Bee. But I'm sure at least one of those guys is a decent lay." Monica observed.

"Oh my god yeah, the short one looked like he'd go down on you and actually enjoy it." Kelly added.

"Kelly what the fuck." I sighed.

"And your friend seemed like he was thirsty enough for you that he'd do anything you asked and worship you while doing it." Monica said with that smile that told me she was just trying to get me flustered.

"Yeah no thanks, I know that type too well." I answered. "Look, if I go get my feet wet with you two, will you drop it?"

Kelly nodded and Monica relented. "Deal." They both said simultaneously. They held my hands and pulled me out to the edge of the water as they ran toward the waves. We spent another hour or so there. I only burned a little on my nose and a small area in the middle of my back, and as usual I didn't tan. We ate at this little vegan restaurant that had a patio, and then we went to see Midsommar, which... was an interesting change in tone for the day, before I finally returned home a little after 8.

I took a quick shower and came out in a green tank top and simple pink panties, then headed to the living room to join my brother, who was watching some sort of Game Grumps compilation.

"PMAJ texted me and said he saw you at the beach." He said suddenly.

"Oh?" I responded, "What else did he say?"

"He said, and I quote. 'She was looking fucking FINE. I don't know how you can live there and not be hitting that.'" He read in a newscaster type voice that made me laugh.

"Oh my god, what did you say?" I asked through laughter.

"That I came on your chest the other night." He said stoically.

I stopped laughing and felt my eyes go wide. "Did you really?"

"God no!" He responded with a smile. I relaxed a little. "I just said 'oh so that's where she went' and he stopped responding. Don't worry, I'm not telling anyone, even the people who don't know we're related. Just in case they do find out about that."

"Okay, thank you." I said softly. "So how was your day?"

We filled each other in on what we'd done for the day, he had worked on some coursework, made himself a late lunch and then talked to our parents before sitting to watch YouTube. We sat in silence for a little bit as we watched the tv. I noted how full my chest was starting to feel and felt a tingle between my legs.

"Are you hungry?" I asked, trying/not trying to be subtle.

"Eh, I could eat." He said, hardly looking up from his phone.

I huffed softly. "Okay, well, are you THIRSTY?" I asked, with clear emphasis.

That got him to look up. "Oh, uh... are you needing help with that?" He asked sheepishly.

"Yes please. And, you know... you don't have to wait for me to ask for help. You're allowed to... to want it too." I explained, unsure of what I was really saying.

He nodded, and sat up, looking at me. I took one of the throw pillows and placed it on my lap again, and quickly took my top off, immediately noting how hard my nipples already were.

"Fuck... that reveal is always such a stunner." He said, reverently. I swear I'll never get tired of him praising my tits like that. I've always loved when my partners give them all the attention, but coming from him, it just makes me melt. Sometimes I wish he would just devour and maul them the way I want to do to him. He turned around and laid back onto my lap, with his face against my breasts.

"Whenever you're ready." I practically whispered, unable to keep from smiling warmly at him. He scooted up slightly so he could start with my left breast, but he took his sweet time latching on. He braced my breast with his hand while he turned to me, and kissed all around the outside of my areola. He focused on what he was doing and I sighed, biting my lip. I didn't want to be teased right now, I just wanted the release! I looked down to him and our eyes met as I watched him tongue delicately around my nipple, before letting it lick up directly across my nipple, the tip of his tongue firmly flicking the hard button at the end. I could see the milk starting to leak, and I breathed heavily as I felt his touch sending signals between my legs. I groaned in frustration and he immediately responded by finally taking my nipple between his lips and sucking.

The second he started to draw the milk from me we both moaned softly. I actually almost laughed when I heard it but then the sensation made my pussy tighten and I could feel an orgasm coming. I looked to my right and saw his cock straining in his pajama pants, and my hand instinctively reached for it, rubbing my fingertips firmly on the warm bulge.

His hips rose slightly as I reached the tip, even through his clothes. He made a small noise against my breast, a tiny vibration of surprise. It just made me want to please him even more. I hurriedly slipped my hand into his waistband with my hand shaking. I tugged his pants out of the way, and gave his cock a quick caress through his boxer briefs, turning into a gentle squeeze as I neared the head again. His hips rose for me again and I could see a wet spot forming against the material. The sight made me bite my lip again and as if he knew, he squeezed my nipple between his teeth, just enough to make me lose my nerve and shake in orgasm.

My other hand held him to me as my eyes closed and I collected myself, still savoring the relief from my breasts as well as from between my legs. As soon as I could concentrate again, I hurriedly tugged his boxer briefs down his legs and let his cock free. "Hohh..." I couldn't help exhaling as soon as it came into view. Maybe I related to how he responded whenever I showed my boobs, because seeing him again, hard, throbbing, and almost dripping? It was captivating. I reached for it with almost reverence, pulling back slightly when it jerked as I made contact. When I finally closed my fingers around it again, I could feel how wet I was at the intense heat radiating from him. I kept running my eyes along the length and I just... I had to know.

"Can I measure you?" I asked, almost blurting it out. He suckled a little longer before releasing my nipple and looking at me again.

"Really?"

I nodded, looking at him at my chest while slowly caressing his cock. "Please?" I asked as I twisted my fingertips around the head.

He sat up from my lap, turning to sit like normal, with his pants around his ankles.

"Okay, go ahead." He said. I held my boobs to my chest as I quickly made my way to my bathroom to grab the tape measure I usually take my own measurements with. I returned to the living room and stood out in the open area.

"Come stand over here." I beckoned. He stood and kicked off his bottoms before coming to stand in front of me. I reached for him and gripped his cock, pumping it. He had softened slightly, but I knew I could get him back to 100%. I closed the space between us, feeling him crush against my stomach as my breasts made contact with his chest. I reached my hand up to his neck, and stood on my tip toes making him turn his head so I could whisper in his ear.

"I can't wait to find out exactly how big you get for me..." I exhaled softly against his ear and neck. I felt his cock jerk, pushing against my stomach, and I knew he was ready. I stepped back and looked down to see it throb, and then I made sure I had the end of the measuring tape in hand. I held it on the top of his length, keeping it against the base with my thumb, and then I slowly straightened out the length of tape until it was taut. I bent over a little bit to get a more accurate measurement.

"Fuck, dude. You're like a little under 9 fucking inches?!" I couldn't hide the shock. I knew he was long, but I figured maybe the dry spell I'd been having had made my eyes bigger than my- or... does that analogy work? Basically I thought he just looked particularly impressive because it had been so long since I'd seen a naked cock in the flesh. But no, he's genuinely big. He just kind of made a nonplussed "Whoa" and stood awkwardly.

"Okay I'm almost done." I said, as I turned the measuring tape and started to wrap it around his shaft. I took three measurements, at just behind the head, in the middle, and at the base. I think he was kind of uncomfortable, but he joked that I looked like a cute scientist with how focused and determined I looked while wearing my glasses. I playfully slapped his cock away at that and rolled my eyes.

All three measurements were solidly in the 6.75-7 inch range. Truthfully I don't really know what counts as a "thick" measurement but just from eyeballing him, and the way he felt in my hand, it was obvious that he was as thick as, if not more so than anyone I'd been with. How the fuck... it was so intimidating. Wow. I remembered him using that word specifically when he was opening up to me about the botched attempts at losing his virginity. I definitely understood where those girls were coming from, as much as I hated to admit it. I could literally feel my body aching to take him, but at the same time I was afraid that I couldn't REALLY take him.

He didn't even ask me to relay my findings. Instead I let the measuring tape fall to the carpet. "Okay," I supported my breasts with my hands, "d'you want to even me out?" I offered.

He took my hands as he backed to the couch, sitting down and urging me to straddle him. I almost fell forward into his lap, and then I sat back, feeling him beneath me, so very hard, and curving up slightly, resting against my ass. It felt so dangerous. And then he gently pulled me to him, until he could latch onto my right breast. I sank a little further into his lap as I relaxed from the feeling of my other breast being relieved, and when I felt his length, warm along my butt, I slowly gyrated my hips, letting him rub against my panties. I kept this up and closed my eyes, savoring both sensations, the heat against my mound, the weak friction against my clit, just letting myself enjoy it all.

After he had nursed from me a little longer, he started purposefully using his tongue on my nipple, quickly getting a rise out of me. I squirmed in his lap while he held my waist, and I realized how quiet it was in the apartment. The only sounds being our soft breathing, and the low hum of the refrigerator. He opened his mouth a little wider, and took more of my breast into his mouth, running his tongue across my nipple firmly, while still drawing the milk from me. I arched my back and pushed my chest forward, letting my head fall back a little as I moaned toward the ceiling. He responded by moaning back at me, the heat of his breath filling his mouth and radiating across my skin. The vibration made me tingle, and sent me over the edge.