Bee's Story, My Story Ch. 15

Story Info
Home.
17.7k words
4.54
2.5k
7

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 12/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi everyone. I know it's been a while, the longest wait since I started posting more regularly. It's been a little difficult to be honest, I have a lot going on outside of my brother. We're trying really hard to get a lot done at work before the holidays, and I've been helping Kelly and Ken as they've been recovering (Kelly's all better now, and Ken should be getting his cast removed in early December), plus my weekend gig usually picks up around this time of year, AND he's been pretty busy with school. There's also been this weird... I don't know, it's hard to decide what to write about and what not to. I don't want to detail every single sexual encounter and intimate moment between us. I mean, sometimes I just want to enjoy the moment and get my brains fucked out without having to commit the experience to memory for later. And also I don't know if this will get boring for some, if not most of you, you know?

I definitely love updating you all, and I want to keep doing it, but I just need to be honest, updates are not going to come as regularly, and some will probably be smaller, some longer, depending on what happens or how long it's been since I've been able to update. So PLEASE, be patient with me! While I don't feel like this update is all that big, I hope it's not too much of a disappointment.

----------------------------------

Thursday, October 10th 2019

"Are we doing anything for Halloween?" My brother asked as soon as I walked in the door. He was standing in the kitchen holding a dish I think he was in the middle of putting away.

"Umm," I set my purse on the counter and brushed the hair out of my face. "I don't know. Usually Kelly has a big Halloween party at her house, but she hasn't said if they're doing that this year, and I'm sure after the accident it's the last thing on their mind."

"Yeah."

"But I do have a costume party at work on the day of. I usually dress up and sing a little bit, it's basically a big pot luck/mixer. You can come if you want."

He nodded to himself like he was thinking it over. "Well, there's also one at the school that night, I might go to that."

"Alright." I said, already trying to get out of my bra.

"Althouugghh-" he started.

"Just to be clear, you're not going to be able to fish any information about the game out of anyone. And you're already getting a free collector's edition so..."

"Awww- wait, really??"

"I put myself down for two just yesterday. We might even get it a few days before street date, so Happy Birthday." It was supposed to be a joke, until I remembered his birthday was literally around the corner. I really need to figure out what to do for him.

I moved over to the couch and flopped onto it, letting my bra hang over the arm. My boobs were a little bit swollen and tender, and I couldn't help pulling my shirt up to just under my chest and scratching along the grooves where my underwire had dug into me.

"What are you going to be for Halloween?" He asked, sitting on the chair next to me.

Truthfully, I had been thinking about it for a while. I usually do video game characters, and the past few years I had been doing different D.Va skins from Overwatch, but I didn't have a blonde wig suited for the Black Cat skin, and I wasn't really feeling the Waveracer skin. I decided to buck the trend this year and do something a little risky.

"Do you remember the character Mama, from the Death Stranding trailers? I was thinking of that. We have a group at work going as characters from the game so I think I'm going to do it."

He looked up the trailer on YouTube for a refresher. "Isn't this the character that lactates?" He kind of laughed.

I could feel my cheeks burning. "I mean, that wasn't the reason, but I do have rimless glasses and-"

"I'm not judging! I think you could pull it off really well. Shit, now I guess I have to figure something out." He sighed.

"If you plan on coming to my work party, you can't be a character from one of our games. Not unless you're willing to deal with everyone giving you shit -- in good fun of course."

He laughed and nodded. "Noted. Anyway, how was work?"

I told him about my day, and he told me about his, all while I walked in and out of my bedroom and bathroom, changing into more comfortable clothes, until I was just in an old t-shirt from some game event and panties. We settled in the living room and I grabbed the Switch to play Zelda while he played Destiny 2 (he's been in a big Destiny 2 kick for the past week for some reason). We played in comfortable silence until I felt my stomach rumble, and in turn, my breasts ache a little.

"Are you hungry at all?" I asked him, setting down the Switch.

"I could eat. I actually didn't have lunch today so I'm pretty hungry."

"Do you want an appetizer?" I asked, offering myself to him. It's been nice lately, we've fallen into a comfortable area where he always catches on when I'm hinting at nursing him, and there's a good balance between me initiating and him asking for it. "You can help me with this while we figure out what to do for dinner."

He gave me a cute cocked smile, it was warm and familiar, and it brought back memories of when I lived back home. Sometimes it's just... really comforting, to be reminded--no, reassured, that despite everything that's been happening between us, despite how much has changed, he's still HIM. He's still my baby brother.... and I still love him all the same.

We moved to my bed for comfort, and I quickly removed my shirt before we got into position. His head rested in my lap as he placed gentle kisses on the underside of my breasts. I could see my nipples hardening as he waited for me to settle while I found the remote to my tv and put some YouTube junk on for background noise. Once that was done, I brushed my hair back behind my shoulders, and cradled his head to offer my breast to him.

Almost as soon as he closed his lips around my left nipple, my right started dripping. I held my hand to it to try and stop from making a mess, and eventually I just had to heft it to my own lips and catch the increasing flow. I was apparently much fuller than I thought. I moaned softly into my own flesh as he drew from me and tried my best to relax as I enjoyed the stimulation. It was sending signals between my legs, but I knew if we gave in, we would forget about dinner too easily.

As if to challenge me for having that thought, he started doing the teasing tongue movements against my nipples, trying to work me toward orgasm. I could feel my pulse quicken and my breaths get shorter and shallower, but I bit my lip to try and steel myself.

"I love where your head's at, but can you save this energy for AFTER we eat?" I gently suggested.

He unlatched and moved to my other nipple, "What do you mean? I'm already eating." And then he took that nipple between his lips. I could practically feel him smiling to himself against my skin.

I rolled my eyes and pushed my palm against his arm. "You know what I mean! Just... behave, please, I'm hungry too!"

He laughed through his nose as he continued to drink from me, doing his best to keep me from cumming, almost expertly so, as if he was TRYING to keep me on edge. But either way, he gave each breast another round before I had him stop so we could talk about dinner. We ended up picking up food and bringing it to Kelly and Ken's place since they've been a little stir crazy while recovering. By the time we came home, we had cooled a little, and he excused himself to his room so he could work on something for school. I chilled out in the bath and talked to my coworkers to coordinate our costumes for the Halloween party. I figured we were done for the night, but when I went to kiss him goodnight he looked surprised.

"Can I still make you cum before you go to bed?" Fucking swoon! I hadn't been in the mood before I walked into the room and now it was as if he'd flipped a switch.

I stepped back from his desk chair and sat on the edge of his bed. I sighed theatrically and opened my legs a little, revealing the crotch of my panties. "I suppose that's acceptable." By the time I'd finished feigning an eye roll, he was already on his knees between my legs. It almost made me jump when I realized he'd moved. "Oh wow, you were ready!"

He nodded, "I've been thinking about this all night." As if to prove his point he pressed his fingers against my slit and let me soak the gusset of my panties, drawing a soft moan from me before he started to tug at the waistband. I lifted my ass for him so he could slip them off of me, and then I let my heels rest on his back as he immediately buried his face in me.

"Aahhhh..." I sighed, a little overwhelmed at the suddenness. For a few minutes, he devoured me like we hadn't just enjoyed a meal together earlier, and then he calmed and started to use more targeted, strategic techniques to get me off. Putting gentle pressure against my opening, teasing the promise of penetration while soaking up my wetness with his tongue, and then pushing my clit up firmly with the tip, letting it roll against him before he sucked it between his lips a little bit. I couldn't help closing my eyes and grabbing a handful of his hair, holding him against me.

He made little contented noises as he ate me out, and I kept thinking about how I would return the favor as soon as I came. I let go of his head and reached up under my shirt to grab at my tits, pinching my nipples mercilessly between my thumb and knuckles. Tugging on them, and kneading my flesh. I startled when his hands quickly slid up my body, covering my own and holding my hands to make me squeeze my own breasts. The feel of his arms across my stomach and his hands taking over sent me over the edge I hadn't even realized I was on.

I fought the urge to clamp my thighs around his head, and arched my back as I felt myself tense against his face. I gritted my teeth and relinquished my tits to his hands as I grabbed at his comforter, gripping it tightly as I let out a high pitched whine and rode out the orgasm. He squeezed my boobs and kept a steady rhythm on my pussy, probably lapping up every gush of me that rolled forth, until I had to push him away and clamp my legs together.

"Too much, too much!!" I whispered frantically. I heard him laugh a little as I caught my breath, and when I sat up to look at him he was wiping his chin.

"Was that okay?" He asked with an unnerving amount of innocence and earnestness.

"That was fantastic..." I exhaled. I could still feel a combination of the ache of sensitivity and the ache of need between my legs.

"Good, I wasn't done though." He said with a gravity that sent a shiver up my spine.

I looked him in the eye and he stared back as if challenging me. Maybe I didn't just want to settle for returning the favor tonight.

"Do you want to fuck me?" I asked nonchalantly.

He blinked for a second and then slowly nodded, rising to his feet and throwing off his clothes. I let my legs fall apart again and brought a finger to my slit to test how wet I was. Kind of a pointless endeavor considering I'd just cum. I laid back and looked up at the ceiling as he laid his cock against me, grinding his shaft for a bit before lining himself up and quickly pushing forward. I winced a bit as I stretched over his head, usually he'd stop there and wait for me to ask for more, but tonight he just slowly kept going, sinking himself all the way into me as I opened up for him. I came just before he bottomed out, moaning at how full I felt, feeling my pussy struggle to both accommodate him and clench around him as my insides flared.

"I fucking love how you sound when I do that." He said shakily.

I looked down at him just as he leaned forward, planting his hands just under my armpits. I instinctually held his forearms. "What?"

"When I enter you... I'll never get tired of that sound you make."

I must have given him a confused look, I'm usually so lost in the sensation when he enters me, I barely pay attention to how I sound.

"You do this sexy gasp when I get the head in, followed by an even sexier moan. And then you hiss when I push further, you get this worried look on your face with your eyebrows all together when I go a little further, and then your eyelids flutter, usually just before you cum, and then you make this kind of 'oooh' face like you're scratching an itch or something, and the hottest moan." He paused for a second and I just looked back at him, I could feel my cheeks burning. "You do it every time, it's so fucking hot."

I could feel his cock throb inside of me. "Wow I... didn't realize you were paying such close attention."

"Well, the first time I was so worried about hurting you, I was just trying to gauge your response. But I can't help it now."

It was admittedly really sweet, but I still felt really embarrassed. The mortifying ordeal of being known. "I wish you hadn't said anything!! Now I'm going to be thinking about it every time! You're going to make me self conscious!" I patted his bicep in a mock slap.

"I'm sorry! Just- forget I said anything!" He laughed before leaning down to give me a quick kiss.

"Are you going to fuck me or are you just using me for warmth?" I asked, now recovered from the small orgasm he'd caused by filling me.

He responded by slowly picking up the pace, standing back up to grip me by my waist as he pulled me to him. It was a little slower, more deliberate than usual. He moaned periodically and I tried my best to keep my focus on him to look for his tells after everything he'd just told me. I didn't do a good job though, I was easily distracted by the delicious ache of being filled each time he pushed into me. It shook me, I could feel my breasts roll on my chest until I held them in place with my hands, gently kneading their mass.

"So good..." he whispered, almost imperceptibly.

"Yeah?" I asked softly, reaching down between my legs to rub my clit.

"Fuck, yesss." I could feel the way my body clung to him each time he pulled back, and upon each return. The mental image alone caused me to tense around him, eliciting a breathy gasp from him, and causing him to jerk for a second. It put me right on the edge, and I applied a little extra pressure on my clit to send me over it. My legs seized as my abs tightened and I could feel myself squeeze him inside of me. He moaned softly, and as his faded out I realized I'd been letting out a long whine of pleasure as I rode through my orgasm, and he tried to keep fucking me.

"Are you getting close?" I asked, almost embarrassed at how breathy I sounded.

"Mmhmm." He responded quickly.

"Do it, please... for me..." And before I could finish urging him on, he leaned over me, taking my tits in his hands, squeezing them, and pumping me with hard, sudden thrusts. I couldn't help the 'Oh, ohh! Ohhh's that escaped me each time he bottomed out, and just as I was about to give him more words of encouragement, he thrust into me incredibly hard, one last time and held himself to me. I dug my heels into his hips to pull him to me, and I held my hands over his, making him squeeze my tits even harder as I bit my lip and focused on the feeling of his cock expanding, growing hotter, before bursting within me.

He groaned, and I yelped at the first shot of hot cum filling me. Usually it feels like a warmth spreading from his tip, radiating through my hips from deep inside of me, but this time, it felt like I could feel that first shot hit around my walls or my cervix, something. He jerked, and more warmth came from him as he finished unloading inside me, and I couldn't help the small orgasm that washed over me again as my body tried to work every drop from him.

It was the closest thing to a quickie I think we've had so far, but it still left me worn out and thoroughly satisfied. Maybe I didn't get to go down on him tonight, but I'm pretty sure he wasn't upset about it. He kissed me again while extricating himself from me, and I tilted my head up into it, before we both went to our bathrooms to clean up. He ended up returning to his room to work on his stuff and we said goodnight again, but I wasn't sleepy at that point. I took the Switch to bed and played a little Zelda until I was ready for bed.

-----------------------------------

Saturday, October 26th 2019

(This entry has a lot of dialogue, and it was a significant conversation for me, but an unprompted one, so I didn't record it to post later. Because of that, it's probably going to have some of the most paraphrased dialogue I've ever had to write for these posts. I just wanted to let that be known.)

The club had a guest singer this weekend so my nights were free. We spent most of the afternoon at the movies, we saw Jojo Rabbit and Zombieland: Double Tap, and enjoyed both of them, especially Jojo Rabbit. We did that thing where you get specific menu items from a bunch of different drive-thrus and make a giant meal out of them (we call it a Fast Food Potluck), and then we came home and binged all of Living with Yourself on Netflix (also really enjoyable).

We had moved to my bed to watch the last few episodes, and then just sort of chilled, with YouTube on for background noise as he played something on the Switch, and I laid there listening to music. It was a comfortable sort of silence we shared for a while, until I started to feel a little chatty.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I turned to see him still focused on Smash Bros. and I scooched(sp?) my way closer so I could lean against him. "You know... I'm sorry if I wasn't always the best sister to you. I know there were times there when I wanted my space and was kind of bitchy to you, and I like to think I'm making up for it now,"

He chuckled softly, "Yup, that's an understatement."

"But... When I left for college, part of me worried that we would drift apart. I couldn't stop thinking about how Mom said her and her oldest sister would go years, almost a decade even, without talking. I'm really glad that was never the case for us. Just before I left, you felt so... I don't know, distant. Like... you were upset with me for leaving. I thought about it so much for the first year or so. I kept trying to find excuses to text you dumb things and try to keep communication alive... because I thought maybe it would make you understand I wasn't going anywhere."

At some point while I'd been unloading all of this, he set the Switch down and put his arm around me. I curled into him as he stayed on his back. He wasn't saying anything, and I felt an urge to fill the silence by continuing. "The first time I came back home for Christmas, I felt weird. At first it felt like you were avoiding me, I kept trying to find a way to talk to you about it, but I felt like I'd forgotten how to talk to you. I remember fighting back tears when you finally gave me a hug that Christmas, when you seemed to warm back up to me. I had convinced myself it was all in my head, and that everything was still fine."

I felt my eyes stinging. I wasn't sure why this was coming up now, but it felt like something that I needed to let out. "When I got back here, I got scared again. I made sure to keep communication going as much as possible, and luckily every other time I came home you seemed fine, so eventually I got over it. I used to wonder if it was just me that was worried over losing you, or if you were worried too." I let out a shaky sigh. I felt stupid for coming out with all of this out of the blue.

"I was..." he started, before putting his hand in my hair and gently playing with it. "It felt like you were leaving us behind. It got better when you kept texting and stuff, because in a way it started to feel like you were still there, but I don't know. I feel like there were a lot of moments it would have been so nice to have my big sister around. I don't want to say I needed you, because that sounds like a guilt trip and I really don't mean it that way, but... I did wish I could have had you there to talk to, in person, at times."