Before I Met Sandra

Story Info
Events leading up to when I met Sandra.
4.9k words
3.5
2.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time I'd done it had been more secrete, we were holed up in a room with no windows. He had been working methodically, pumping my cock in his hand, my glans only just in his mouth, his tongue flicking around. It felt delicious. He made regular slurping noises. I could feel my semen gathering. My breathing became forced. I realised I was shaking.

"Oh yes... I think I'm going to... " before I could finish I was swimming in the first rush on orgasm. My heart pounded, blood rushed in my ears

"Oh god, yes..." I remember grunting as I came, thick ribbons of cum filled his mouth in pulsating torrents. I was surprised by the volume of spunk that sprayed from my dick, it felt like it would never stop. In front of me there was wet slathering sounds interspersed with grunts and intakes of breath. I felt him swallowing each ejaculation quickly and before the next, until with a wet smacking noise, more like a put on kiss he pulled his lips away from me.

"Wow that was quite a load!" He exclaimed, "time for you to have another try now" I had to admit in the heady final wafts of my orgasm I felt confident and much bolder.

I manoeuvred back in to position, he stood in front of me, we were at the right height and distance apart. The same trembling sickly feeling as last time swept over me but I ignored it. I took hold of his erection and rubbed it. A drop of pre-cum formed at its tip and glistened, sparkling under the halogen lighting in the ceiling. I felt his warmth on my lips. I let them part, my senses crashed and rolled over me as in one smooth action my mouth filled with male flesh. I rubbed my tongue back and forth over it feeling its velvety heat, this time no taste of urine, just sex. Then I pulled away and started to wank him with my hand just as he'd done. I used another of his techniques and let my salvia dribble on him to give lubrication, adding to it by occasionally taking his cock back in to my mouth. I could feel him getting harder and his breathing more haltered and deeper as I wanked him. His cock deepened in colour, more slippery clear fluid began to trail from it, extra lubrication, I dabbed at it with my tongue trying to define its flavour. My arm was tiring before his breathing changed; long silent pauses followed by deep exhalations. Despite the aching from my arm I quickened my pumping. I starting using my tongue more often, just as he'd done, repeatedly back and forth over its tip. Harder and faster, rapid short strokes, concentrating on the upper part, harder, faster until finally I knew I done enough.

"I'm going to cum." I heard his voice from above me. He stated it plainly in a matter of fact tone then exhaled heavily, his breath shuddered, conveying his physical state more than his tone of voice had. I felt queasy, no longer so sure I wanted to find out what the next event was going to be like, still I took his penis in to my mouth again.

"Ohhh...Ohhhhh...YES!" Now with vigour. I remembering him shudder. I froze in anticipation, maybe he wasn't going to cum after all and this was just a shudder of rapture. Then hot, greasy glycerine like liquid welled up inside my mouth. I felt sick. I came over light headed and sweaty at the thought of another man's penis sending his reproductive fluid in to my mouth. Before I could do anything more his turgid member throbbed several times in quick succession, again, again & again! The warm welling turned in a rapidly rising tide, thick and viscous. I'd actually swallowed. After he came his erection faded rapidly, I let his dick drop limply. He was a gay man and after we'd finished he tried to kiss me but I'd recoiled. I never went back there. Somehow doing the same thing with Amanda had been different, after she came I sucked her penis for much longer then we embraced. Not seeing much daylight for several weeks, working half the night and the all invading cold outside was getting to me.

Until now I'd all but forgotten about that afternoon all those years ago. Tastes and smells trigger ingrained memories quicker than other senses and Amanda's had triggered these memories. I decided I needed to be with a woman to silence the thoughts I couldn't push out of my mind. Why had I chosen to do this again. That evening was a Saturday, it was often the most tricky nights to meet potential partners, despite being the club's busiest night it meant there was far more competition about too. It seemed that luck was on my side and I found myself in the arms and later between the thighs of the woman I'd set my sights on. Early on I caught her giving me a slightly longer than normal glance. She was an older lady, I decided not to waste time chatting up other women up to see how far I got and I didn't let her far out of my sights, turning on the charm at every opportunity, I needed to balance out the events of the previous evening and in my mind having sex with another woman was the way to do this. Helen was happy to talk about herself, in contrast to Amanda who would hardly say a thing about her past. When she appeared at the bar I fought my way over to serve her, I make small talk, she was easy to talk to. When she was sat with her friends I sent her complimentary drinks and later on as her friends drifted away home. She took position on one of the swivelling stools in my area of the bar. The small talk flowed, casual glances became longer, smiles lingered the distance between our faces slowly but sure became less.

I took a chance with Strev, normally I'd be expected to clean down the bar, but between the time the club closed and the staff left off an opportunity could easily be lost. Sometimes the other person got bored waiting or just had time to change their mind, got up and went home alone. I didn't give Helen that opportunity tonight.

"Hey Thursday night is pull a pig night!" Stev laughed. Any woman over twenty-one was a pig by Stev's reckoning. "Yeah OK, but be back in the morning and be sure to clear and set up. No fuck ups." I felt relieved Stev could easily make things difficult and often did just for his own amusement. "Those bets you chose today were crap, I lost all my money. I should make you stay!" It was true I hadn't thought them out at all.

"If you win all the time they will stop taking your bets. I told you that." I left quickly before he became augmentative.

I got in to the back seat of the waiting Taxi with Helen, she snuggled in to me. She lived right a the far end of town, a nice area. We arrived in front of a large family house with a long front garden. She had five children but her husband of twenty-fours years had walked out on them last February. It had taken Helen ten months to pluck up courage and decide that what was good for the goose was also good for the gander. Once inside she made filter coffee with very generous shots sweet whiskey based liqueur, I was impressed. Her parents had the children for the weekend, per-arranged so she could let her hair down and enjoy herself at her office party. Looking around her house I knew I didn't fit in here. There was photos of Helen on the book cases in the lounge. I noted that I was only a couple of years older than her eldest daughter, anyone would assume I was her daughter's boyfriend if they saw us together I thought. For the second time that weekend the phrase "dirty little secrete" ran through my mind, only this time I was Helen's, or I hoped to be at any rate. I was happy to be Helen's bit of rough, me a bar tender, a gambler too with no real qualifications, she was a well off family woman, I could only be her retaliation for her husband's infidelity, or just maybe she needed to get something out of her system too.

I helped take her boots off, they zipped up tightly around her calfs, once free of them I spent a long time massaging her feet. She was nervous and tense, she'd already told me that her husband was the only man who'd touched her in all the years she was married.

"Well I was groped by my driving instructor, but that didn't count" she giggled. "Like clockwork he would turn and let his hand brush against my breasts at the end of every lesson and pretend he hadn't meant to touch me there!" Helen said. I couldn't blame the guy, her breasts were substantial. Instead of going straight for her underwear I sat up and kissed her. We embraced, lips locked together, me rubbing the exposed skin of her legs then the covered parts of her body alternately, until at least, I was sure she'd let me take things to the next stage. Helen's thighs. like her breasts were substantial, thick and solid. Turning my attention to her chest I figured a she must be wearing a padded 'push-up' bra, chosen specially for the office party night. After she became comfortable with me rubbing her thighs I placed my hands on her boobs and supported their weight. As I held them in my hands for the first time I realised they nestled in a thin light bra, bulging, solid needing no shaping or support. I flipped their covering down just enough to expose their nipples, then sucked them one after the other.

"Ohhhh, that makes me tingle all over!" Helen breathed. She pulled my head against them. I smelt her skin and sucked hard enough to draw the nipple completely in to my mouth flicking at it with my tongue. I felt her chest rise as she pushed in to me.

Helen had decided that she wanted what was in my trousers earlier that evening yet her hand still trembled in mine as she lead me upstairs. At the door of her bedroom she hesitated and circled my backside with an arm, I'd noticed small tremors running through her body since we started cuddling and kissing downstairs. She gasped out loud and doubled up as I tried to put my hand up her skirt.

"I'm... not very pretty down there." she stammered nervously. I knew I'd been too forward. I didn't say anything in reply, just kissed her. As I did I replaced my hand on the swelling of her backside, I let it slide lower to the hem of her skirt only to be brushed away again. She lead me in towards her bed and we sank down on to it, this time she let me find her knickers, the fabric was already soaking wet with her vaginal juices. A tremor ran through her shoulders. I found the edge of the material and worked my fingers between it and her skin. She had a full, thick bush of pubic hair. I let my fingers circle rubbing and exploring until I found the opening of her pussy. It was now leaking so much liquid that it had wetted the top of one of her thighs. I was surprised that all four of my fingers slid easily in to the sodden slit. I felt her clit, a tiny hard button amidst a thick fatty hood, gently I wiped a finger over it. She breathed out heavily and pulled me urgently in to another embrace.

With my fingers in her wet pussy the time for shyness was well past. Her dress unzipped. Her breasts broke completely free of clothing, a packet of condoms was placed on the bed side table and she lay in just her sodden knickers. I leant over picking up the packet that had magically appeared and dropped them on the floor without her noticing. She covered her the area of slack, stretch marked skin of her tummy with her hands as I lifted the waist band of her knickers over her wide hips, it rucked up again on her knees this time the generous cut of fabric that covered her crotch hung heavily from the waist band, adhering to the back of my hands, sopping wet from the flow from her vagina. Now naked she lay looking from side to side, not sure if to cover her crotch or her belly with her hands which hoovered up and down between the two. She burst out giggling as I pulled down my underwear and stood in front of her naked.

"You've got no pubic hair!" she exclaimed when she caught sight of my shaven cock "but your dick's not big enough to be Porn Star!" she was laughing now. "Oh, no I didn't mean it like that, its a lovely looking one!"

"You watch porn?" I said incredulous at the idea she would do that, it took me off guard.

"Yes, I've got a vibrator too. I had to have some fun sometime!"

Helen's outburst had lightened things and she'd relaxed noticeably. I didn't need to massage or stimulate my cock as it was swelling and becoming erect on its own as I let my eyes trawl over her body.

"Wow" she said when I was fully hard "Its gets much bigger than it looks like it does! That's a really nice one" her eyes fixed on my now jutting dick. I sunk in to her arms feeling her skin on mine. I pulled myself against the warmth of her boobs as I rolled her on to her back resting my legs on top of hers, trapping my erection against her naval. In the pictures I'd seen downstairs of a much younger Helen, her skirt had hinted at a slight bulge set between her hips, just below her belly button. After five pregnancies and the passing of time that tiny bump had flourished to become a large and pronounced feature of Helen's figure that no longer could be hidden by clothing. Now my erect penis pressed in to the naked, soft, supple excess. She let her legs part, I took the weight of my body on knees against the soft mattress as my legs glided between hers. Helen let her knees drop open and pulled her legs either side of my hips exposing her crotch to me. I knelt and with one hand held my weight, in the other I held my penis. I looked down and was treated to a peek of her pussy. Around it the skin had been widely stretched leaving furrows that ran like a ripples spreading out from the opening at their centre, the lines could clearly be made out under matt of hair. Her labia were short, ragged and chunky like a meaty rag protruding through the bushy mass. The act of spreading her legs so widely had also parted them, pulling them apart revealing the entrance of her vagina which was puffy, distended and looked almost like it had prolapsed a little. Helen had eluded to it, but now the crude expression 'butchers chopping board' seemed a fitting description. Again I placed all four of my fingers in to her open pussy which felt as wide a railway cutting as my fingers dipped inside. I grabbed my cock and let my weight bear down.

"Are you..." I stopped her finishing want she was about to say.

"Yes" I replied and with that my erect penis penetrated her vagina, her hands on my hips pulling me in to her. Helen gasped and let as much of her body as she could come in to close contact with mine. Helen begged for me to fuck her.

It felt like putting my penis in to a bowl of warm, cooked pasta. Her vagina was loose, its walls soft with no definition in them, I could hardly feel it against my dick even though it was fully inside her. I thought my hand would slide in to her just as easily if I tried. My crotch was become damp from rubbing against her wet pubic hair. I circled around and around, spreading vaginal fluid over myself. Helen moaned out loud in pleasure enjoying feeling my prick in her. I knew it wouldn't have mattered if it were mine or another man's.

"Oh god... you've got a fantastic cock!" she sighed wiping her palm over my temple.

"Sure you're not just saying that?" I replied.

"I want you" she breathed, it was her only reply. She held her head tightly against my cheek. I was thinking about last night. Did I want to fuck Helen in the arse? No. Did I want to do the same with Amanda. No, but why had I sucked her cock? I realised it was because I wanted to push my limits. Did I look at guys and fancy them? No so why had I sucked cock twice now. I had no answer except that it had pushed my limits and it was the experience of doing what I wanted at the time that I craved. I wondered what I might need to try next time and that worried me.

The bed was noisy, a spring gave a squeaky commentary as I toiled between Helen's thighs, it was a good job we were alone. I found myself wanting Helen just as much as her sex, she put the palms of both her hands on my cheeks and pulled my lips against hers, her breasts squeezed between her arms and my chest. I suspected that I was only going to get her sex. I settled in to a steady rhythm. Helen would exhale heavily with a softly verbalised "Ohhh!" if I pushed in deeper. A wet slapping like tiny waves incessantly breaking against the side of a row boat began accompanying the steadily squeaking bed. Helen's chest rose and fell, the motion getting steadily deeper and deeper. Her nipples had become fat and pointy. I felt hands on my bare buttocks. Then with agility that surprised me she lifted her feet so they hoovered next to my ears and held them with her hands, spreading her crotch wider. If it were at all possible I could feel her pussy becoming wetter, sloppier still. The pumping in and out of my penis sent the excess flowing on to the bed like water being squeezed from a sponge. Her feet slipped free of her grip leaving her knees floating in the air jerking back and forward.

"Ah...ah...ah...ah...ah...ah!" Helen was making a funny panting noise, breathing in a rapid series of short forced breaths. They came closer together and slowly became longer and deeper.

"Oowww!" then silence as she caught the gasp, she breathed out again, verbalising the sounds softly. "Ohhhhhhhh yesss! Do it to me! Oooohhhhhh! Yes!" She whispered. Her chest rose and sank heavily pumping air in slow metered slugs in and out of her lungs. "Oh...oh...OH!...I'm going to...I'm...oh yes...yes...I'm going...to...yes!...Oohh...oooohhhhhh...oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" She'd become louder. Helen's arms and legs snapped around me gripping me so I was prevented from fucking her.

"Mmmmmwwwwwpppphhhh!" her mouth pressed against my ear made the sound even more intense. I could feel how hot her cheeks had become. She smelt sweaty. I could hardly believe Helen was having an orgasm so easily and so quickly. She kissed me passionately, pulling me in to her, I kissed her back. Tiny beads of sweat appeared at the hair line on her neck. When she relaxed her grip on my torso I redoubled my efforts, now it was like fucking a bucket of warm water. I fucked her harder, much harder and faster, on and on, I knew what I wanted to do.

Sweat was running down my brow as I came. She lay back running her hand up and down my arm, legs spread lazily as she took my semen, under the false impression that my sperm was safely being captured inside a condom. My dick pumped and pumped inside her.

"Oh thats so fucking good!" I exclaimed. Two minutes later I rolled from between her legs on to the bed next to her and let my swollen cock soften, now free from her sex. It rested on my leg. Something suddenly wasn't right.

"Have you just cum inside me?" She asked looking at my naked cock.

"Eh yes, it seems so!"

"You fucking stupid little prick! I asked you if you were wearing a condom!" Helen said in total disbelief.

"No you didn't!" Helen was about to retort but stopped, we both knew she'd tried to but I'd stopped her mid sentence.

"You fucking inconsiderate bastard!" She was incandescent. She'd a right to be, I thought to myself, I'd slept with at least ten girls that month. "Fucking hell I even bought condoms! You stupid fucking nnnarrrrrwww!" I was shocked at the language coming from her mouth.

"Sorry, I didn't think." I said. A high tension silence galvanised in the air. I gathered my clothes slipped away downstairs. Over head a door thudded shut so hard it shook the wall downstairs. I put the rest of my clothes on in the kitchen and did a quick scout round in case I'd dropped anything. Like a blast of icy wind Helen appeared at the bottom of the stairs and placed herself between me and the front door.

"I'm sorry" she said. "Stay, I didn't mean what I said." Helen's volatile mood had dissolved, something I came to get used to and accept over the coming weeks. The dressing gown she was wearing fell open and I looked at her, We kissed and held each other, I placed my hand between her legs, her inner thigh was wet and slimy. Looking down a shiny wet trail ran from their tops petering out at her knees.

12