Before Sunrise Ch. 02

Story Info
Ras and Dana spend the night together.
5.3k words
4.75
2.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry about the lateness of the next chapter. I hope you didn't lose interest. I think this could be a great story if I can find the time to write. As always, I accept constructive criticism, but hate and nastiness will be deleted without exception. Be nice and enjoy!

*

The same lower creature that had attended to Ras when he arrived at the party was also there when he and Dana exited the palatial home of their mutual acquaintances, Solomon and Elizabeth. The smallish form once again addressed Ras as titled, further annoying the superior being.

"Leaving so soon, Sire?" the fawning thing asked as he opened the passenger door for Ras's new companion. "The Master and Mistress will be most displeased if you were not happy with the gala."

"The 'gala' was just fine," Ras replied as he leered hard at the sub-creature. "Tell your Master and Mistress that we had other matters to attend."

"Shall I tell the Master to expect you back tonight, Mrs. Evans?" the bootlick asked as he helped Dana adjust her seatbelt.

"Let Solomon know that I'm in the safe company of Mr. Delevan and I will return tomorrow." Dana replied as she reached for the inside door handle. "Thank you, Damian."

Ras got into his red sportscar and fastened his own safety belt, out of habit if for no other reason. "Damian, huh?" he said to Dana as he fired up the car's powerful engine. "He looks a little like that rotten kid from the movie."

"What movie?" Dana asked as she turned in her seat to face Ras.

"Never mind," Ras responded and put the car into first gear. "How old are you, anyway? And how long have you been living with Solomon and Elizabeth?"

"I'm old enough to drive. And drink, Mr. Delevan." Dana answered. "But if you must know, I'm twenty-eight. And I've been Solomon and Elizabeth's... houseguest since my husband passed. What else would you like to know?"

Ras smiled as he hit the gas and released the clutch, "We'll go over the details later. Right now, I feel like finding someplace that serves a good rare steak. Hungry?"

"Sounds like a good start." Dana replied. Her eyes never left Ras's face as he zoomed the car down the long dirt driveway and she didn't flinch when the tires slid on to the pavement and screeched the vehicle sideways across the pavement. Ras took notice of her calm demeanor in the midst of his reckless driving. She's either a non-human or she has ice water in her veins, he thought as he sped down the dark road into town. But he had felt her warmth earlier. And he could smell what was in her veins, and he knew for certain that it was anything but ice water.

++++++++++

Artemis was still seething with rage as he walked up the stairs to the drawing room where his benefactors awaited. Although he was nearly as powerful as Ras, he was not quite as independent and fell into line quickly when the clan's leaders snapped their fingers. He drew a deep breath to regain his composure then opened the double doors to the large parlor where Solomon and Elizabeth lay on a large mattress with several half-dressed females, some human, some not. Elizabeth was the first to spot Artemis' entry into the room.

"Artemis, we wait much too long," Elizabeth said, her English broken and hampered by her thick Slavic accent. No one in the clan knew exactly from where Elizabeth originally hailed nor did they have the pluck to ask. And Elizabeth gave no indication that she would ever tell.

"My apologies, dear Elizabeth," Artemis replied, his Southern accent equally thick, "but it seems that Ras had another engagement to attend. One with your pretty little Dana, I'm afraid."

At the mention of her name, Solomon raised his head from the neck of a pale brunette form. "Ras and Dana?" he questioned his lieutenant. Solomon's dialect was pure American Midwest, much like Ras's, but his angled facial features were clearly Eastern European, although he also would never tell from where he originated. There were those in the clan that speculated that he may even be descended from The One, though no one dared ask him that either. "Ras and Dana," he repeated to no one, for no reason other than to hear it again.

"I'm sure he 'persuaded' her to go, Solomon," Artemis interjected. "Why would she ever leave the comfort of your wonderful home?"

"Don't be too sure about that, Artemis," Solomon replied as he wiped the blood from his mouth with the back of his hand and ticked his index finger in his subordinate's direction. "Dana can be very persuasive herself." He waved his hand and two attendants appeared from the shadows of the dimly lit room and removed the lifeless body from underneath him. Solomon looked at Elizabeth and smiled a bit. "She did taste wonderful, didn't she, my dear?"

"From outside and in, love," Elizabeth replied as she watched the servants remove the body from the room. The couple then sat up on the bed and faced Artemis, still standing a few feet from the foot. Artemis could now see that Solomon wore only a pair of black pants and no shirt while Elizabeth wore a white robe, open in front revealing her pale breasts and exposing one pinkish-white nipple. She made no attempt to cover herself in front of him.

"Now, Artemis," Solomon continued as he brushed his shoulder-length sandy blond hair from his face, "you did tell Ras we wanted to see him, right?"

"Of course, Solomon," Artemis answered, "most of us still know the rules and follow them. I do as you ask. However, he has always had a mind of his own. We all know that. And I don't think he'll ever change. Not without... a harsh lesson..."

"It may come to that after all, Artemis, if we can't get through to him" Solomon said as he took in his lieutenant's words. He remained silent for another few seconds, glanced at Elizabeth, then back at Artemis and spoke again.

"Thank you for the update, Artemis. And thank you for being such a good friend to Elizabeth and me. We are friends, aren't we?"

Artemis bowed slightly but did not break eye contact with his superior. "Of course, Solomon. We are, indeed, friends. Enjoy the rest of your evening, sir. Ma'am." He nodded to both then turned to leave. Solomon spoke once more and stopped him in his tracks.

"And Artemis? If Dana returns before sunrise, please make sure she knows we wish to see her and her new friend ."

Artemis said nothing, only turned and nodded at the request, then left the chamber. As he did, Solomon looked at Elizabeth and repeated himself once more.

"Ras and Dana..."

++++++++++

Ten Years Earlier

The stringy-haired urchin's eyes followed the antique burgundy automobile as it crept down Division Street. She had no idea the car was a 1931 Duesenberg Model J, a symbol of wealth and privilege even as the Depression had ripped through the whole of the country nearly a century before. It had even been said years later that the car had run not on gasoline, but caviar and the blood of the less fortunate, the latter being very possible in the case of this particular vehicle. As the gleaming piece of machinery slowly made its way down the grimy road, the orphan watched as the luxury vehicle stopped in front of her then saw the passenger door open, revealing the car's inhabitants.

A pale blonde woman, not much older than the homeless girl, beckoned her to the open door of the car. Intimidated at first, the young woman was frozen to her spot on the sidewalk where she had resided since being sent out of the group home where she had lived for two years after her parents had died in a horrible car accident. But a strange feeling came over the emaciated female. She felt compelled to obey the woman. Not just compelled, but eager to do whatever she asked. She rose from the pavement and shuffled toward the rare auto.

"Waif," the woman spoke in an accent that the girl could not recognize, "come with us. You are hungry, no? We feed you, take care of you, clean you up. You no like live on street like dog, yes? Come, get in car and come with us, child."

Even though the woman's accent was thick (She now knew where she had heard it before- she sounded like the crudely-drawn evil woman on the old moose and squirrel cartoon) the young street girl understood what she was saying. As she moved to enter the car, another feeling came over her, one of distrust for the woman inside.

"No," the dirty young woman responded, "you... you want to hurt me..."

A surprised look came over the blonde woman's face as she looked first to the car's driver then back to the girl on the street. She shook her head a couple times then rubbed her temples with her long fingers as if soothing a migraine. Then another voice, lower and easier to understand resonated through the girl's head.

"No, child," the voice, which had come from the car's driver, echoed through the young homeless girl's body, "we mean you no harm, dear. We want to help you. Come with us." The driver leaned over so that his face could be seen from behind the blonde woman and peered into the eyes of the street girl.

The compelling feeling again washed over the young woman and threatened to overtake her as she took yet another step toward the old vehicle, but once again she stopped short of obeying the command of the attractive man behind the wheel. As the feeling left her body, the girl saw the man's head snap back quickly once then shook his head as if to clear his mind.

"Who are you?" the girl asked the young-looking couple as she stood a few paces from the opened car door. The passengers in the car spoke quietly to each other for a few seconds in a language that Dana couldn't place then the man pulled a cloth from the pocket of his jacket.

The man mopped his brow with a handkerchief and looked amazed that there was perspiration on it. His look of bewilderment quickly faded and he smiled once again at the street girl. "My name is Solomon, child. And this is my wife, Elizabeth. We'd like to help you if you'll let us. This is no place for a beautiful young lady such as yourself. Very dangerous out here."

The girl, fully back to her senses, replied, "It can be dangerous anywhere. Especially with people I don't know."

"But you do know us, my dear," the man, who she now knew as Solomon, answered. "I've just told you who we are. And who might you be, child?"

"Dana Conley, sir," the young orphan replied and took another hesitant step toward the car.

"It's Solomon, my dear. No need for formalities." He replied with a bright smile that nearly lit up the midnight street. "Please, Dana... please get in and let us help you."

"And you won't hurt me if I go with you?" she asked as she nearly involuntarily took another step toward the car.

"No, dear," Elizabeth replied. "We want to help. Feed you. Get you nice clothes. Get you off street. Sleep in comfortable bed." The blonde woman then slid over nearer her husband and patted the seat by the door. "Come with us, dear. We help you."

Dana hesitated before taking the few more steps to reach the car. She looked back at where she had been sitting a few moments before. She thought of going back to the spot and sitting back down but did not. She thought of going back to the spot and getting what few possessions she had but did not. In the end, she walked the few more steps to the priceless automobile and sat next to the blonde woman on the soft leather bench seat. Elizabeth leaned forward in front of Dana and pulled the car door shut. As she leaned back she took Dana's hand in hers and patted it. Dana thought the woman's grasp was cold, like holding hands with a dead fish.

"Things will be better, child." Elizabeth said as Solomon put the car in gear and eased the clutch out. Dana let her head fall to Elizabeth's shoulder and tears began to fall from the corners of her eyes. Elizabeth held Dana to her bosom as the luxury car sped toward their palatial home. The young girl wept as the older blonde woman cradled her head in her arms to her chest. No matter what may happen to her now, Dana thought, things couldn't be any worse than living on the streets.

++++++++++

Dana laid in the bathtub, the warm water surrounding her body, as the two servants thoroughly cleaned her grimy body. It had been weeks since she had had a shower and she felt self-conscious about the two women scrubbing her skin, washing her long red hair, and even shaving her legs and private area. But it also felt wonderful and Dana didn't want the sensation to stop any time soon. The two pale brunettes helping her bathe looked too much alike to not be related. Neither spoke much, only to ask if she was all right and if there was anything they could do for her. When she was thoroughly cleaned and rinsed from head to toe, the two assistants each took one of Dana's arms and lifted her from the claw foot porcelain basin and helped her to the polished stone floor of the spacious bathroom.

Her anxiety rose again as she stood naked before the two, who Dana now felt must be twins because of their uncanny resemblance to each other, but the women paid no mind to her blushing skin. They dried Dana's body with a large towel then procured another smaller cloth to dry her hair before one of the sisters began to brush her scarlet locks. The other went to the adjoining room then returned with a sheer gown that she draped over Dana's head and shoulders. One of the twins then announced that Dana was to go see "the Master and Mistress" in the master bedroom.

"B-but... but this... thing I'm wearing," Dana stammered as she grabbed the thin material wrapped around her and let it billow out then back down to her sides, "you can see right through it..."

"This is what the Master and Mistress asked us to prepare you in, my lady," the other twin replied. "Please do not disappoint them by going against their wishes. They would be... quite upset..."

Dana said nothing, only shrugged her shoulders, and let the two servants lead her from the room where she had been prepared then down the hall to the master chambers. Before either servant could announce their presence, the double doors to the large bedroom slowly swung in and revealed a massive mattress on a round raised pedestal near the back of the room. Three stairs led up to the gigantic bed and the twin assistants brought Dana to the edge of the first step before halting.

"Thank you, Erin. Erica." Solomon said as the trio of women stood before him and Elizabeth, sitting upright with their backs propped against the headboard, no less than a dozen pillows providing comfort behind them. "You two may go now. Your reward awaits you in your chambers. Elizabeth and I will tend to Dana for the rest of the night."

"Thank you, Sire," the two servants said in unison then curtsied slightly to the couple. They hurriedly made their way out of the master bedroom and the two large doors closed behind them, seemingly on cue. When the twins left, Solomon turned his attention to the new female in the room.

"Now, Dana," he said with another gleaming smile, "come up here so we can get a look at the new you. I'm sure you must feel much better after your bath. Come, let me see if our instructions to Erin and Erica were followed." Solomon motioned for Dana to climb the steps to the bed and she slowly walked up the three stairs to the footboard. Her anxiety rose again as the couple stared at her nearly naked body, covered only in the white see-through gown, but still she said nothing.

"Very nice, my dear," Solomon announced after a few seconds that seemed like an eternity to Dana, "They did an excellent job. And they shaved you like we asked. Hair anywhere on a woman except for her head is just so... unappealing. You're a vision of beauty, Miss Conley. Don't you agree, my love?" Solomon turned to Elizabeth as he saw that she agreed. Her nipples had grown hard and were visible through her own sheer bed wrap.

"Yes, love," Elizabeth answered without removing her eyes from Dana's form. "very beautiful indeed." She then patted the mattress and motioned with her hand to Dana. "Come, child. Come up and sit with us here."

Dana was more frightened of her current surroundings than of being on the streets but she did as she was asked and climbed on to the giant bed. Elizabeth took her hands and pulled her closer to the headboard so that the young redhead was now in between the couple. Elizabeth cupped Dana's chin and turned her head so that the two women were now face-to-face. Elizabeth moved toward Dana and lightly pressed her lips to hers. Dana felt a bolt of electricity flow through her as the blonde woman parted her lips and slipped her tongue inside her mouth. The mixture of fear and shock and excitement coursed through Dana's being, causing her flesh to rise in goosebumps and immediately moistening her sex. Elizabeth broke the kiss and stared into Dana's green eyes and Solomon spoke from behind her.

"Have you ever been with a couple, Dana, dear?" he asked as one of his hands stroked her long red locks and the other found its way to her hip, barely covered by the thin material of the gown.

"No, si... Solomon," Dana responded, her voice trembling with fright and lust. She had never been with a couple, or a woman. But she wanted them. She wanted to kiss Elizabeth again and never wanted it to stop. But she also needed to know what her arrangement would be with the couple.

"Is this what I have to do in return for your helping me?" she asked Solomon, never taking her gaze off of Elizabeth who continued to peer into her eyes.

"Of course not, my dear," Solomon said as he ran his hands down Dana's back, finding the hem of the gown. He slipped his hand underneath the sheer robe then ran his fingers across the smooth skin of her buttocks then up her back to her neck. "You needn't do a thing with us if you don't want. You can leave here right now with new clothes, food, we'll even pay for a hotel room for the night for you if you'd like. But we'd like you to stay. No good deed goes unpunished, isn't that the saying? We want you to stay and live with us for as long as you'd like, and we would like you to be with us here in our chambers on occasion. We have no need of money or material things, but we do crave your... company."

Solomon then mimicked Elizabeth's earlier motion and turned Dana's face to his. He kissed the young redhead and Dana felt another charge flow through her that threatened to release her passions without so much as a touch. As Dana returned Solomon's kiss, she felt Elizabeth's hands slide over her and find the bottom of her nightgown. She then felt the robe being pulled off of her. Solomon quickly broke the kiss as Elizabeth pulled the gown over Dana's head, leaving her completely naked in front of her new benefactors.

Elizabeth quickly removed her own bedclothes then moved Dana so that her head rested on the large pillows at the head of the bed. Elizabeth planted light kisses on Dana's neck and moved down her middle. Dana's eyes closed as Solomon kissed her again. Her eyes flew open as she felt Elizabeth's tongue glide across her wet slit and circle her hardening clit. She moaned loudly into Solomon's mouth as Elizabeth began to lick her buzzing nub.

After a few minutes of Elizabeth's dazzling mouth work, Solomon felt Dana's breathing quicken and knew she was about to let loose. He looked down to Elizabeth and saw her eyes change from ice blue to a burning orange. Solomon knelt down to his wife and lowered his voice so that Dana could not hear the exchange. "Not this one, my love," he whispered in her ear, "there's something special about her. We want to savor her. I have what you're craving waiting in the other room." At that, Elizabeth's eyes changed back to their original color as Dana cried out in pleasure. Her hips bucked and she reached behind her and death-gripped one of the heavy pillows. Her orgasm was strong and she felt like she may pass out from excruciating bliss.

12