Before Washington - Gary's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was fully hard already. It felt good to release himself and his nearly eight-inch erection. Still fully clothed, standing up close to the winter coat rack in the middle of TJ Maxx, Gary breathed in his happiness and complete control.

"Suck it."

Sandra parted her dry lips and let his tip rest briefly against them. She was still in shock about the last 15 seconds. Unsure what to do.

"I said suck it, bitch."

Sandra opened wider and Gary filled her mouth with his angry cock. Her dry mouth took in his massive tool and she struggled to move her tongue around. She needed to create wetness so at least it wouldn't scrape so badly on her lips and mouth.

"Oh that's right, bitch, you want it so bad," Gary monologued.

In order to breathe, Sandra brought one hand up to hold his penis around the base. Stroking downward, she managed to pull her head back enough to catch her breath. She slid her hand up and then down the length of the shaft, trying to spread her saliva evenly. Disgusted, she tried to quickly gather enough wetness and spit in her mouth. Gary's hand pushed the back of her head again, so that she had to open up to keep from hitting his zipper again. His penis went in deep. It felt uncomfortably large.

Gary reveled in her clear discomfort.

She gagged briefly as it hit the back of her throat. Now her eyes really watered from the awful involuntary feeling. More like crying. From the fullness in her mouth, as well as a deep sadness about her choices today.

"Oh, you like that?" Gary whispered.

Sandra knew better than to respond. She'd done this plenty of times as a teen and a young woman. Ordinarily, yes, she did like this.

Today, however, hidden inside the winter coat rack at TJ Maxx with this sadistic fucker, was a kind of hell she had rarely experienced. Still, she judged the situation with the weariness of someone who has endured plenty. She hoped to make this end as quickly as possible.

She gripped his shaft to pull him out of her mouth again. She spit quickly on him, rubbed it in, and then took him back between her lips. She knew how to get a nice rhythm between her hand and her mouth. Also, she wanted to prevent that gagging in the back of her throat from happening again.

"Oh Baby I'm gonna cum."

Sandra increased her grip tightness and bobbed her head faster. Just make this end, she thought. Faster jerking. Harder grip. Her slippery fingers and palms working in sync with her mouth.

"Daddy's cumming inside your slutty hole now," Gary moaned into the pile of coats so only she could hear.

And true to his word, she felt his seed flooding her mouth. She pumped her hand even harder and faster, causing him to buck wildly. His painful fist on her head trying to spear her and fuck her mouth at the same time. He missed a thrust, his penis sliding along her cheek for one spurt. She felt the warm wetness of his cum against her ear. Her saliva and his jism slid back along her cheek as he pulled back and then thrust finally into her mouth, softening just a bit inside

His bucking stopped and his grip on her hair lightened.

"Oh baby, you're hired" he whispered.

Gary looked around to make sure nobody was looking. He pulled her up from below the coat rack. By instinct she reached up to clean the cum from her ear and cheek. But Gary was too quick for her. He slapped her hand down.

"Leave it."

He forced her to leave his cum on her ear, in her hair, on her cheek. She felt it cold and then drying on her skin while they waited in the checkout line. Gary grinned happily.

These days, nearly 10 years after he first groomed her, his employee Sandra was pushing 40. Not as cute in the face, even if she had become quite good at running the accounting side of his empire. But he always knew if the mood struck him mid-day, that he could have her any way he wanted.

"Sandrita," he'd call her from his car's Bluetooth, a few minutes away from arriving at the office. "Stop whatever you are doing right now, lock yourself in the office and put the plug in your culito. I want you to get on your hands and knees, and wait next to my desk. I want to do some nasty things to you."

"Yes sir," Sandra knew to reply. What else could she do? She needed this job more than she needed self-respect.

Like a good slave, she'd be there, in position on the floor. Her pantyhose pulled halfway down, plug in, skirt up by her waist, by the time he parked his car.

-

But Gary had continued with his clean version of the 'job-creator' story for Claire's benefit.

"I mean, she makes not a bad paycheck, either! At least twice what she was making as a maid and yard lady. That's what I'm talking about. Advancement. And I don't care if she doesn't have her papers as a Mexican. I'm giving her a chance to give her kids a better life. The American dream. A. Chance. To. Get. A. Head!"

Claire recognized that as he finished his story, he said that last phrase in the exact tone and cadence of his radio ads that ran constantly on FM 95.7 Top-40 Radio as well AM 910 Spanish pop. God, how she hated this man.

-

Now eating his steak, Gary hoped Claire would remember what he'd done for her. Helping put the loan syndicate together, helping her launch Olympic Sportswear manufacturing in downtown East Hartford.

If not, he'd have to crush her. He expected loyalty. He could be generous with people loyal to him. People who crossed his family always paid the price. That was his code, as an Alpha.

He watched Claire fork her couscous and salmon delicately, using her knife like a proper lady. He could never understand people who ordered fish at a nice restaurant. What a waste. But would Claire be loyal? If so, he would support her business.

Even his pussy of a son Chip, a constant disappointment, was still family. He expected loyalty from Chip and he supported him. Gary might give Chip a hard time once in a while, but he defended his own blood.

Gary thought back to the time a few years ago when the school bully had fucked with Chip. In what was it, 3rd grade? Gary knew the bully's parents. The father Ron was a local house-flipper in East Hartford.

Ron would buy a run-down house on the cheap, hire a crew of guys. Always a bit stretched financially. The dad had borrowed construction money from Gary.

When the loan went bad, Gary started the foreclosure proceedings. Kind of enjoyed that part. Fuck Ron. And fuck his bully of a son.

The bully's dad had called him directly. Instead of pursuing this through the courts, Ron suggested, couldn't they work something out? As men? Besides, their kids were in school together. That fucking guy even said he thought his son and Chip were friends!

Gary said no, the boys are not friends. Your son bullies my son.

"Ah, well, boys! You know how they are," Ron tried to play it off like they could be friends in the future. Buds. Pals. Gary almost lost his shit right there. But he stayed ice cold.

"Ron," he said, "you've fucked with the wrong family. Your son picked the wrong kid's family."

Ron started blubbering on the phone then. He talked about fearing bankruptcy. Being behind on bills. And Karen couldn't find out. She'd probably leave him if he lost the business.

"Ron, you listen to me very carefully. We can work this out. Have Karen come to my office 6pm this Friday. And tell her to bring a toothbrush. You won't see her for the rest of the weekend."

"What are you talking about? I'm not even sure - "

"Ron? Buddy? Shut the fuck up. I'll see Karen at 6. Tell her not to be late or it will be worse." And with that he hung up. Gary had hugged himself with excitement after that performance on the phone. God, he loved this business.

That was a weekend to remember. Karen knew her job as soon as she arrived at his office. She'd even put on more makeup than she usually wore at the PTA. Of course, she knew about Ron being underwater on the loans to Gary. She wasn't stupid. But she was hot.

He took a lot of pictures that weekend. Partly to amuse himself. Partly to degrade Karen. Partly to jerk off to later. Partly to always hold power over Ron no matter what else happened. Served Ron right, the fucking prick father of a bullying kid. Who had fucked with his family.

But oh, those pictures from the weekend. Pure gold in Gary's spank bank.

Karen with his cum on her tits, hands pushing them upward in an offering to Gary. Karen propped on pillows with her hand inside her panties, thick makeup on and her mouth open in an O like a stupid fuck doll. A POV shot of Karen on her knees wearing thick goth lipstick (Gary had bought that special) looking up at him with her black slut mouth ringing Gary's cock. Karen with her mascara running all over her cheeks, her head cocked backwards over the side of the bed, as he fucked her mouth. Karen spread-eagled in pantyhose, no panties, looking back over her shoulder at the camera, with her wide scared are-you-going-to fuck-me eyes.

Gary sent Karen home to Ron on Sunday morning, mouth and cunt sore. He was sure of that.

Later in the week, he decided to continue with the defaulted loan lawsuit anyway. Within six months he had taken three mostly-rehabbed houses in payment, via deed in lieu of foreclosure. Chip put in a little more work and sold them for a tidy profit. Ron ended up declaring bankruptcy anyway, and Karen ended up moving down South somewhere within the year. The bully kid went with her, solving Chip's problem in the best way possible. A perfect ending.

Don't ever fuck with my family, Gary thought.

-

Dinner between Claire and Gary finally ended. Another tense moment when Claire insisted that her company pay for dinner. He put up a small fight - "that's the guy's job!" - but realized that she was paying with her Amex Platinum tonight as a big thank you to him. He had, after all, arranged the loan that would grow her business in the coming years. So fine, he let her Olympic Sportswear company pick up the tab. A tax write-off, after all.

Outside the restaurant, Gary guided Claire to the passenger side of his 7-Series BMW. Yeah, he was old-school about opening doors for a lady. Returned to him a sense of ownership. Of his car. And of the lady. At least she could see that even if she had paid for dinner, he was the one with the car. She'd see how successful he was. This made him feel better.

He drove in silence back to Claire's house. She didn't say a word for the whole 10 minutes in the car either. Maybe she was digging on the smooth ride in the Beemer. They pulled in to her driveway. No lights on inside her house.

He turned off the engine. What next? Probably he should get up and walk around to open the passenger's side door. But before he could get out, Claire suddenly moved first, and quickly. She unbuckled her seatbelt, and leaned across the armrest.

Gary looked down, speechless, as she reached for the front of his pants. Down went his zipper. In went her hand. She deftly dug into his undershorts, pulled out his semi-erect penis, and slipped her lips around it. He hadn't even had 10 seconds to get hard, she'd surprised him so.

This was the strangest thing! He did not see this coming. The great feminist Claire, the Olympic athlete Claire, the darling of East Hartford, Connecticut and celebrated job-creator and entrepreneur Claire, sucking his cock. Sucking Gary's cock right now. I'll be damned, he thought. He looked down at the top of her head full of hair. Rising and falling in his lap, as she worked his shaft to stiffness with her lips and tongue.

Right here, in her driveway. Sucking Gary's dick. He went from semi-erect to full blown wood then, inside her mouth. Claire was gobbling it down, really going for it. Getting head from Claire, just after a dinner that she had paid for. And that fancy champagne she'd ordered.

This felt good. Hell, getting head was one of life's great pleasures. Claire's warm wet mouth sucking him, when he had least expected it.

But also, while she sucked him good, and really good, something still felt a bit off for Gary. It wasn't guilt that his wife was waiting for him tonight at home. Of course his wife wouldn't approve, but how was she going to find out? Fuck her. It wasn't about disappointing his young son either. A man's gotta get head when a man can get head, is how he'd rationalize this situation if he ever had to explain to an older version of Chip. Or to any other guy. Any guy would understand the situation and appreciate it for what it was. A hot chick giving me head my car! No, Gary didn't feel guilty. That wasn't why this felt off.

Maybe he just needed to adjust the seat a bit.

Claire took his cock deep into the back of her mouth, while stroking up and down with one hand. The base of him up to the cockhead, then swiftly plunging her hand down with her mouth following, the delicious friction making Gary shudder with pleasure.

Gary reached above and forward of Claire's head to the plastic base underneath the steering wheel. He pulled a lower lever and the entire wheelbase shifted upwards and away from the back of her head. That's more like it. More space. It's like the BMW engineers had planned for maximal road head conditions. Good German engineering.

Next Gary reached down with his left hand to the side of the driver's seat. He pressed the lever to ease his seat back. Creating a more relaxed angle. He breathed deeply and focused on the back of the head of the woman now giving him unexpected head, parked in her own driveway.

Still, what was his problem? He wasn't going to be able to cum this way. He knew that. This feeling gnawed at him, while she swirled on his nob. For a few moments he didn't know why.

Then he understood. The problem was Claire's whole attitude tonight. She kept making decisions about the agenda. It was her invitation to dinner. She had picked the champagne. She paid for the whole thing. And now, she made the surprising and stealthy move to a bonus blowjob without even checking with him.

But that's not how it was supposed to work with Gary. Gary was the one who made decisions like this. Who did she think she was? Not only that, who did she think he was?

He's Gary Alpha Chisholm. Apex predator. A shark among men. He wasn't about to let some chick take that away from him. With her wallet. With her mouth.

He felt himself getting pissed. What if Claire thought he was a pussy or something? Or a fag? What if Claire thought he owed her after tonight? Gary didn't owe anybody. No way.

And another thought, what if Claire told people she'd paid for his dinner? That would not fit Gary's reputation. He could lie about it, say that he had paid. But then she'd still know the truth. Claire would still have it over him. Gary started to get into a dark place about this turn of events. The whole night had been Claire in charge of him.

His rage spread. How dare she! Claire thought she was in charge? In charge of Gary? No. Seriously, Fuck that. Fuck you, Claire. He looked down at the top of her bobbing head. Fucking cunt thought she could be the boss of him? Alpha rage roared through his brain.

He'd show her. He reached his hand down to the back of her neck. Then he plunged his palm and splayed fingers upward along her skull. Now above the hairline with his palm, he pulled back a bit and gripped a whole bunch of her hair in his tight fist. Hard. Now he could control her head this way. And she'd feel a sudden pain, and a little helpless.

Good. Let her know the mood's all changed. His penis deep up in her mouth like before. All eight inches of Alpha cock. And now with this angry tight grip he could control her. He lifted her up until her lips almost came together past the tip of his penis, but before it left entirely, he shoved her roughly back down.

"Umph," Claire grunted. Clearly, not comfortable.

After that angry movement from Gary's hand, Claire tried to move her head to the side, to recover her freedom of motion. But he didn't give her much leeway. He slowly lifted her back up by his tight fistful of her hair. Again he plunged her face sharply back down, squeezing his hips forward to increase the impact and thrust between her lips.

Claire grunted in discomfort and clear dismay again.

Now Gary started to smile and enjoy himself. This! This is what he liked. Taking complete control. Uppity bitch. A cock-sucking bitch in his hand. He pushed her head down hard and held it there. Her nose buried in his pubes. He held her a little too long until he could sense her rising panic. Then he eased off so she could at least inhale through her nose, for a moment.

Happy again, Gary rotated the gripped fistful of hair to turn her face a bit toward him. He looked down smiling. Cruelty felt so good.

With Claire's mouth full of cock, unable to speak, she rolled her eyes wildly upward in his general direction. Scared. Panicked eyes. Like a fish unable to breathe and about to have its head bashed in with a club.

Oh, Gary was into it. His balls tightening upward with his rising arousal. It wouldn't be long now. Her panic is what he needed to get himself off. Again and again he thrust up into her mouth. An accidental scraping of her teeth on his sensitive shaft when he fucked her mouth only made him angrier, and in a good way.

Oh, this fucking cunt is getting her face fucked now, and if she teethed him again he'd only give it to her harder. Make her gag. Make her pay. His anger and his lust now indistinguishable.

A little pain and a lot of pleasure. He was taking what he wanted exactly how he wanted it. And there was nothing Claire could do about it now. That's the part that really got him off.

Fucking bitch thought she could get one over on Gary? No way. He reached his free hand down to the side of her face. Felt the bottom of her jawline. Took his entire hand and splayed it between neck and throat and jaw. Just to let her know he could choke her out at any time if he chose to.

Don't fuck with me Claire, Gary thought to himself, as his orgasm neared.

She's never going to forget this face fucking. He used her mouth like a perfect wet warm whore's hole, completely controlling the motion. Gripping her jaw and neck with his left hand, pounding her head downward with his right hand's fistful of her hair.

Gary watched in angry satisfaction as Claire's saliva gathered white foam and bubbles around the middle of her mouth. That mixed with snot as she struggled to get enough breath through her nose. She'd stopped fighting him, eyes closed, covering her teeth. She sought to minimize the friction from her mouth around him. Resigned to letting him do whatever he was going to do. However he was going to do it.

They all want this, Gary thought. Especially feminist cunts like Claire. Not that he cared what she wanted.

You think you're a hot shot, Claire? "Take it all, bitch," he whispered to himself.

His hot seed shot out in waves. Thrusting upward, ass clenched, thick semen burst up through his dick and into her toothy mouth hole. He loved filling her, fucking her mouth, letting her know she was his cum bucket and nothing more. Ribbons of milky ejaculate wracked his body, involuntary thrusting and clenching in the best orgasm of his life.

As the pleasure and rage left his body to fill her mouth, Gary eased off the grip on Claire's jaw and hair. His eyes closed and his head lolled back against the headrest. His breathing returned to a measured pace. Time slowed.

Awareness of place returned. In a car at night. In a driveway.

Next he could feel Claire go from completely limp to a sort of stirring in place. Still leaning over him, she propped herself up on one elbow.

Gary lifted his head back up to look at her face, now that he was done.

Gary was as calm now as he had felt all evening. Claire's eyes met his, but stayed half-lidded. Tears streaked her upper cheeks. White frothy liquid smeared her lower cheek and jaw. A mixture of her saliva and snot, and his cum. Gary reached gently toward the most intact bubbles of white cum on her chin, and scooped it with two fingers.