Before You Suck Your First Cock

Story Info
Sucking that very 'First Cock'? Things you should know!
3.6k words
4.28
45.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before You Suck Your First Cock

Hello all. My name is Matthew. My best friend Latisha and I have published several true stories over the past months about our recent crazy sexual exploits. Latisha's friend Benny has also asked us to publish his experiences too. We still are having increasingly crazy sexual experiences but Latisha and Benny no longer write about them. But I do.

Me, Latisha, Benny, April... we are all adults. Latisha is the youngest and she is in her late 20's. Still, what we have experienced, from a sexual point of view, I consider crazy so I will continue to tell you guys about it! I would have never guessed that sex could be so much fun.

And that is what this document is about. This is my first publication that is NOT a recount of actual events Latisha, me, and our friends have experienced. It is more informative in nature.

See, there have been many comments (and even some emails) from you wonderful Literotica readers who comment on your desire to suck their first cock. That is what this document is all about - sucking that First Cock.

With that said, before I start, here is the target audience I am trying to reach:

MEN AND WOMEN WHO ARE CONSIDERING GIVING THEIR VERY FIRST BLOWJOB

Maybe you are a 25 year old girl who has never sucked a cock before but has always wondered about trying it.

Or maybe you are a man who, for whatever reason, is considering trying to suck a cock.

Either way, whether you are a man or a woman, if you have NEVER sucked a cock and you are considering doing so, this document is for you!!!

NOTE: Although the contents of this document will benefit both men and women, as I am a man the viewpoint and main focus of the document revolves around men who are considering sucking cock.

Also, if you have reached this point it is IMPORTANT that you read the WHOLE DOCUMENT all at once in one sitting! Do NOT read part of it and stop and walk away before finishing the whole document!

I am going to fill you in about:

- About me before I sucked a cock,

- My cocksucking history,

- How I feel about sucking cock now,

- How I feel going forward,

- Warnings,

- Advice - How to suck cock better,

- If you are a man, how to suck that first cock once you are good with the dildos,

- Final thoughts

Let's start!

About Me before I sucked a cock :

American girls suck cock. And they swallow. Ask anyone. But there is a cultural stigma in the US that if you are a man and you suck a cock that you are a homosexual. I assumed that this was the truth and never questioned that stigma. And I never considered what it was like to suck a cock and I CERTAINLY never considered trying to suck a cock. I was not a homophobe or anything but being a big guy (6'4", 220 pounds) and athletic and had decent luck with the girls, I was a strict heterosexual. I did have a belief that there was a correlation that guys that suck cock did so because they were gay. Or that if a male sucked a cock it would compromise his masculinity and turn him gay. Once I saw a guy sucking another guy's cock in a back alley behind a bar and it totally grossed me out.

Here is the thing though... my cock itself is decent. The girls like it. It is 7 3/8 inches long when fully hard. I have had MANY girls suck my cock. But you know what? Most of the blowjobs I have gotten have been horrible. If 10 is the world's best blowjob and 0 is the world's worst blowjob, the average blowjob I have gotten in my life was like a 4 1 / 2 (Latisha is good at sucking cock!!! She is an 8 1 /2 ). My last girlfriend was a 1!!! There is nothing worse than getting a blowjob and thinking, "This is horrible! Why is she so bad at this?!?!"

My cocksucking history :

Honestly, I am not sure what drives a man to suck his first cock. The only valid reason I can think of offhand is, "I am curious to see what it is like." But I imagine most men who suck that 'First Cock' make a conscious choice to do so. I did not have that privilege. My first cocksucking experience involved me being forced into sucking a cock.

A few months ago I was a regular guy who had never sucked a cock and never even thought about it.

Since then I have given 7 blowjobs:

1. Benny, (guy, Latisha's friend) -- I was forced to suck his cock against my will -- I kinda liked it

2. Benny, (guy, Latisha's friend) -- I could not resist and sucked his cock even though I tried not to -- I LOVED it

3. Benny, (guy, Latisha's friend) -- Latisha tricked me into sucking his cock -- I still liked it

4. Dani, (shemale, Latisha's friend) -- I did this of my free will, she was too aggressive -- I did not like it that much

5. Vanessa, (shemale, Latisha's friend) -- I did this of my free will, she was too aggressive also -- I did not like it that much

6. Nichole, (shemale, Latisha's friend) -- Latisha's friend -- I LOVED IT and agreed to suck her cock any time she wanted me to

7. Nichole, (shemale, Latisha's friend) -- the second time I sucked her cock -- I LIKED IT and cannot wait for the third time

How I feel about sucking cock now :

Before I sucked a cock, I HAD sucked my friend Latisha's strap-on dildo several times like I was giving her dildo a blowjob (you would too if, in exchange for doing this, she did to you the freaky sex she let me do to her!!). So at least I knew what it felt like to suck a dildo. But my very first blowjob involved my mouth forced open with a ratchet gag, being bound, and blindfolded, then having a cock fill my mouth against my will. And it was a guy's cock too!! But his cock in my mouth felt crazy good despite its large size causing my inexperienced mouth to gag.

But my second time was not a forced blowjob. I happened to stumble onto that same guy who forced his cock into my mouth, Benny, coming out of the shower. Apparently he liked the experience of forcing his cock in my mouth because when I came into the bathroom his cock got harder and harder.

And people, I can never do this justice but his cock is the most magnificent, beautiful, wonderful dick I have ever seen in my whole life EVER! Not only that but it is very big (Latisha, April, and I measured it once... fully hard, it is 8 7/8 inches long, 2 1/4 inches wide and 7 1/16 in girth). That day I could not take my eyes off of it while Latisha was stroking it to full length. Latisha started sucking his cock in the candlelight of the steamy bathroom and it was so hot. His huge, wet, veiny dick was so glorious that when Latisha took it out of her mouth and held it in front of my face, the next thing I knew I felt my lips opening as his cock pushed deeper into my mouth. I started to suck his cock. I was sucking a cock. I was sucking cock!!! I was VOLUNTARILY giving my First Blowjob! And I could not stop. I felt as if I should but I could not. And I sucked cock until he shot his cum all over my face!!! I had given my First Blowjob! I was now a cocksucker. I have joined 'The Club'!

The very SECOND he finished cumming, everything about how I felt about sucking cock became crystal clear to me (except for one thing). I knew right then that:

  1. I really liked sucking cock (this AMAZED ME),
  2. I really liked cum too and wanted to swallow a lot more,
  3. I KNEW I would suck more cock in the very near future,
  4. I knew I was going to be a cocksucker for life now

The one thing that was not crystal clear was Benny. His cock was MARVELOUS. I had no desire to suck any guy's cock ever but WOW! His dick felt... WOW! I knew I wanted to try to suck his cock again (his dick is big and I was inexperienced and could not take it all but I wanted to) and he loved my blowjob and I believed he would let me suck his cock again if I asked but I was ashamed and conflicted.

At any rate I also realized that EVERYTHING that Latisha had told me about sucking cock was absolutely true!!! I did not believe her before I sucked my First Cock but afterwards I realized she was 100% correct. So, to save you readers a LOT of time (whether you believe me or not) this is what Latisha told me and it is ALL TRUE:

- Sucking cock is nothing other than another sex act, like eating pussy or anal sex,

- Gender, sexual orientation, and sexual activity have nothing to do with one another. Girls can eat pussy. Guys can suck cock. Girls can suck cock. Guys can eat pussy. It is all the same.

- Life is way too short to not do things that you are curious about. Try it. And if you like it, do it.

- If a guy sucks a cock it will NOT compromise his masculinity even one single tiny bit. He will be the exact same man after sucking cock that he was before he sucked a cock.

How I feel about sucking cock going forward :

Going forward, I am a cocksucker. I don't just like sucking cock, I LOVE it! I want to be better at it. As good as I can get! I still have no desire to suck a guy's cock. But Latisha introduced me to her shemale friend Nichole and she changed things. She is beautiful, attractive, personable, funny, cute, and patient. And she has an 8 inch cock. We have a deal. She teaches me to suck cock better and I am her 'suck-buddy'.

So as you can see, after sucking cock and seeing what it is like, I have no problems anymore. I have even come to terms with the fact that I truly like sucking Benny's glorious, huge dick (even though I still have no desire to suck men's cocks).

Warnings :

Beware though... Sucking cock and swallowing cum is highly addictive. Drug-like addictive. And giving that First Blowjob is an emotional experience and affects different people differently!

I am going to get back to this later on but you can learn a lot from dildos. An acquaintance of Latisha's (Benny, one and the same), started out using dildos to learn to suck cock and along the way became addicted to cock! I STRONGLY advise you to read the 22 chapter story 'Warning: Oral Dildo Training'.

The story (written by me, Benny, and Latisha) documents how dildos got him addicted to sucking cock. But instead of reading the story in chapter order, first read Chapter 1 - Introduction. Then skip right to Chapter 22 - Summary and Warnings. READ CHAPTER 22 TWICE!!

The reason to read this Chapter BEFORE you suck your first cock is the two warnings within!

Essentially the first warning explains that after giving you First Blowjob, 85% of those first time cocksuckers find the experience so thrilling that they now MUST suck more cock (and more cock and more cock) even if they did not intend for this to happen!

The second warning details how that, for those who suck their first cock (and now feel the need to suck more cock and more cock and more cock) also may experience other side-effects as well. This does not happen to everyone (like me... I want to suck more cock but otherwise I did not change). But others experience side-effects (like Benny whose desire to suck cock and swallow cum is getting more and more intense). I will not go into the list here. Read Chapter 22 of 'Warning: Oral Dildo Training'. Read it twice!

The warnings are significant! So BEFORE YOU SUCK THAT FIRST COCK, be prepared that it may result in a desire in you to suck cock again and again afterwards whether you like it or not. It is irreversible and undeniable as are any other changes that accompany your new desires!!

You are forewarned!

When I gave Benny my First Blowjob of my own free will I did not know why I was doing it, what it would be like, nor what would happen afterwards. But as soon as I finished taking his load of cum in my mouth and on my face, I wanted more. I was already thinking about sucking more dick in the future and my own cock was raging hard from the experience. I had sucked a guy's cock! And I liked it! And wanted to do it again! I tried NOT to believe it but the new desire would NOT go away!

I am a cocksucker now. And I always will be.

And I am okay with that. Proud actually. Just make sure that if you are about to suck your First Cock that you are okay with the possibility of becoming a cocksucker too!

Advice - How to Suck Cock Better:

People suck cock for a lot of reasons... some good, some bad. But guys usually suck that First Cock because they are curious and want to see what it is like. Regardless, if you are a woman who wants to improve her oral skills or a guy who is about to suck his First Cock I STRONGLY recommend learning by practicing on dildos!

Once again I recommend reading the complete 'Warning: Oral Dildo Training' account of Benny's experience from Chapter 1 to Chapter 22. He may have started out sucking dildos in an attempt to learn how to give a blowjob so he could teach his girlfriend and ended up being addicted to cock, BUT, he DID learn how to suck cock! He was an utter novice in the beginning but learned his skills from his dildos!

We even came up with two TRUE statements about sucking dildo which are printed right here:

TWO TRUE STATEMENTS REGARDING IMPROVING BLOWJOB SKILLS AND TECHNIQUE

Statement # 1 :

By attaining the proper dildos and using them to emulate such oral techniques and skills one would perform when giving a blowjob (sucking, stamina, capability, licking, kissing, dirty talk, deep throating, cum swallowing, etc.), if one 'practices' these techniques consistently and on a daily basis, over a period of only a few weeks one WILL experience vastly improved oral skills and capabilities with the dildos one practices with. Additionally, this increase in skills one experiences with one's dildos may also result in any or all of the following side effects related to practicing oral techniques on dildos:

- An increase in enjoyment when performing oral techniques.

- An increase in the frequency one performs oral techniques.

- A realization that performing oral techniques is now easier to perform.

- An increase in desire to perform oral techniques.

- A manifestation of sexual arousal when performing oral techniques.

Statement # 2 :

After an individual completes several weeks of such 'practice' described in Statement #1 above and experiences the positive effects described therein, when one gives their first 'real' blowjob AFTER said weeks of 'practice' one WILL find that the increased oral techniques, skills and capabilities which one obtained from their weeks of 'practice' with their dildos are easily, seamlessly, and completely transferable from 'practicing' with a dildo to the real-life 'practice' of performing a blowjob on a real cock.

So if you are a girl looking to improve your cocksucking skills...read the story 'Warning: Oral Dildo Training' account of Benny's experience from Chapter 1 to Chapter 22, get yourself some dildos and wrap your lips around them daily!

And if you are a guy who is considering sucking his first cock, read the 'Warning: Oral Dildo Training' account of Benny's experience from Chapter 1 to Chapter 22, buy a jel dildo like the one that is described in Chapter 2 of Benny's story, and start performing the exercise that are detailed there. Don't quit. Keep at it. The more you practice, the more natural it will feel and the better you will get at it. And if it doesn't, maybe you simply were not meant to suck cock at all. But I doubt this will happen and soon you will be buying a bigger dildo to get even better with!

If you are a man, how to suck that first cock once you are good with the dildos :

If you are a man who has been practicing sucking cock by using dildos like the story 'Warning: Oral Dildo Training' details, and you have kept at it consistently for roughly 6 months... not only will you find that your oral skills have GREATLY improved but that you are also experiencing a majority of the secondary side-effects detailed in Statement # 1 above!

You enjoy sucking your dildo more than you did weeks ago! You are sucking your dildo longer and more often than you did weeks ago! Sucking your dildo is now much easier to perform than it was weeks ago! You have actually developed a desire to suck your dildos now! And if you are like Benny, sucking your dildo as if you were sucking a real cock has begun to get you sexually aroused!

If you find that you are getting sexually aroused when you suck your dildos and/or you are beginning to pretend your dildo is a real cock when you suck it, then you are probably ready to suck a real cock!

I cannot give you a specific path to your First Blowjob. But I have a few thoughts.

- If it is possible and you have a friend you REALLY, REALLY trust (a girl... do NOT trust a guy with this) then tell her about your plans and discuss it. Make sure that she has an open mind FIRST.

- Give your First Blowjob to a shemale escort. A nice one. A beautiful shemale with a nice personality. They are paid for this. Besides they are attractive and feminine so you won't be freaked out like if you sucked a guy's cock.

- Before you begin, tell the escort why you are there (that it is your 'First'), and ask her to guide you or teach you and help you.

- When you are in the middle of sucking her cock DO NOT try to perform every single trick that you can now perform on your dildo. Just focus, suck cock well and enjoy yourself.

- Be prepared to suck her cock with a condom on! Be Safe!

- For that reason do NOT get yourself all psyched that you will be swallowing your first load of cum! You WON'T!! She will cum in the condom!

- When you are about to start sucking her cock, take out your cell phone, start taking a movie, hand the phone to your beautiful shemale escort and ask her to film you as you suck your First Cock! And when you are sucking cock and she is filming you, be the best cocksucking porn star you can be! When you are home later on afterwards you will want to see what a cocksucker you really are!

- Finally, when you are searching for the perfect shemale escort you will give your 'Blowjob Virginity' to find a girl with a large cock! After 6 weeks of practicing blowing different dildos you will have developed some good deepthroat skills. Put them to good use!!! A real cock feels 100 times better than any dildo when it is deep in your throat!

Final Thoughts :

If you are a girl...Unless you are a porn star, get some dildos and improve your oral skills! Maybe you don't like sucking cock or have problems sucking cock or cannot deepthroat or don't like swallowing or gag on a cock or are simply not good at it). Don't be lazy. You can fix whatever problem you have and like sucking cock by the time you do! If I were a girl I would be sucking cock every single day! I honestly do NOT understand why all girls do not suck as much cock as they can!

If you are a guy... sucking a cock won't make you gay. It won't compromise your masculinity. It won't change your gender orientation or sexual desire. It is likely it will do nothing at all to you other than make you want to suck another cock sometime soon. Sucking cock is just another sex act, nothing more. You know that if you could suck your own cock like a dog does that you would do it! Guys, if you are even thinking about sucking a cock, GO FOR IT!!! You will realize that it is a fantastic experience! Just don't be surprised to realize that you LIKE iT!!