Begging for Painful Pleasures

Story Info
A masochist’s worst dream is to meet a sadistic bastard...
4.1k words
4.65
23k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***When Susie signs up for a kinky site, she discovers that a moderator is required to complete and approve a new sub's profile. His natural dominance when talking her through the form brings out her submissive side, and she quickly finds herself eagerly hurting her nipples and pussy at his command live over web-cam!***

Susie was a sub in search of a Master. She wanted to find somebody confident and in control. Somebody who would effortlessly put her in her place. But, the trouble was, she was your stereotypical good girl and people were more likely to hold open a door for her than to hold open her legs while they roughly took her up against a table.

It didn't help that she was shy around men -- especially dominant men. But today she was determined to shake things up -- today she had joined on online BDSM play-partners site.

She had only gotten as far as selecting that she was a masochistic submissive in search of a local Master when the screen had flashed red. "Please wait for assistance." Susie stared at the screen, uncertain whether she had done anything wrong, but then she saw a chat window pop-up and a moderator named GentlemanDom started to type.

"Hi there SubSusie! I see you want to set up a new sub account? Do you mind if I ask you a few questions before we get started?"

Susie squirmed, half wanting the questions to be exceedingly intimate, but half hoping it was just a test to see if she was human. "Um, sure!"

"Firstly, what is your gender? How old are you? And how did you hear about our site?"

"I'm female, 27, and I discovered your site through Google when looking for..." she hesitated her fingers over the keyboard, "...well, a relationship with a BDSM edge."

Susie groaned. She knew she sounded desperate, but she was too in need of kink to dance around the edges of it any longer -- she wanted a relationship steeped in BDSM, and that was the end of it.

"That is very good to know. I like a woman who knows her place and likes to be put in it."

Susie blushed and reread the sentence with a squirm. She wished she could write 'Are you offering?' to the man who hotly called himself 'GentlemanDom,' but she was not that forward. She also felt like he might disapprove that her kinky desires didn't end with domination -- she wanted to be hurt!

Trying to keep the tone less personal, she replied "Sounds like you're in the right place!"

She nibbled her lip, her fingers trembling slightly as she watched him reply. She wanted him to continue to flirt with her -- to coax her out of her shell -- but she knew that she was coming off as a little stand-offish in her attempt to not jump in too deep.

"I am! Now Susie, our site is set up so that only moderators can fill out sub profile pages to ensure that nobody gets themselves into a situation that they will regret. So tell me a little about yourself -- your likes and limits. What turns you on."

Although he was asking her really explicit questions, Susie's heart sank a little -- he sounded so business-like. Yet all she could think to answer when he asked what most turned her on was 'you!'

She reread his question. "Okay -- well, I'm a bit shy, but quite adventurous once you get to know me. And I like..." she wet her lips, "...well, I think it's easier to say that there's very little I didn't like. I like domination, so being told to do something I don't want to only makes it hotter because it makes the domination feel more real. Which makes me ultimately like most things!"

She squirmed, wondering whether she should add in some safeguards, but, right at that very second she couldn't think of anything that wouldn't make her wet if told to do it!

"Also, I'm not sure what the general policy is, but I'm also not opposed to things straying into real life..." she swallowed, "...in fact, I think I would prefer it." She could feel her blush rising. "Because, you know, when you crave pain then the imagination of such is a poor substitute..."

She hadn't meant to admit that, but somehow being in the proximity of a Dom was causing truth to pour right out of her! Feeling self-conscious, and also not wanting him to think she was hitting on him she quickly wrote. "I, er, I also get talkative when I'm nervous!

So, where do women go to be, you know, put in their place?"

Heart racing, she watched the screen.

"Do you think they need to go anywhere?"

Not instantly picking up on his meaning, she stuck her tongue out at the screen. "I know they do! I'm certainly not getting enough sitting here on my own!" She gasped. "Oh, did you mean..." she broke off, not wanting to misinterpret. "Shit. I mean, what did you mean?"

"I mean, what if I wanted to play with the cute submissive who's single and looking for domination through my site?"

Susie's eyes went wide. He wanted to play with her, too?! "Well, I guess in that case I'd go and get my clamps!"

"Sounds like a good plan. Tell me when you have them."

Susie stared at the screen for several seconds in disbelief. Was he really about to play with her? Not giving herself time to back out she ran to get her clamps -- and a little mask to hide her face. After all 'pictures or it didn't happen!'

"Done!" She put her head in her hands -- had she just been done?! Was she really that desperate for domination that she would obey the random commands of a stranger?

"Good girl."

Susie grinned. "Thank you, Sir!" The words were out of her mouth in relief before she had time to filter herself.

"Oh, shit! Sorry, Sir!" she threw her hands up in disbelief -- what was wrong with her?! "I, er, didn't mean to write 'Sir!' I don't just go around calling any man 'Sir' you know!"

"I know -- you didn't start addressing me as 'Sir' until I started testing your reactions." Susie cooed slightly. She liked that he was testing her -- it felt so kinky yet so right -- but she still felt self-conscious at her accidental slip.

"Sorry Sir, I mean..." she broke off, wondering how he had become 'Sir' to her so quickly. She half wanted to ask what she should call him, but she knew she would use 'Sir' or nothing -- she really didn't like using the first names of Doms, whatever the context. "Shit, I'm sorry. Dominant behaviour sometimes makes me behave, well, submissively!"

"Oh, I noticed. But don't swear, sweetie."

Susie dropped her head. "Sorry, Si-, I mean, um, 'GentlemanDom'? Oh, but I wasn't meaning to get so caught up in kinky things! It's like you have some kind of superpower as I keep just wanting to submit to you!"

"You don't have to be sorry, sweetie. I'm aware of it. You're not the first sub who has reacted in this way to me. My asking you to do something made you feel submissive to me and so you responded accordingly. It's natural. Would you like to explore that further?"

Susie nodded. "Yes, please." She felt shy, but it was like he was coaxing her deepest needs out of her, and she didn't want that to stop! She also felt kind of disconnected from real life -- it was like she was in a fantasy, sitting at his feet as he stripped off her self-conscious shell and showed her her true self.

"Good girl. What are you wearing right now?"

Susie looked down at herself and then back at the screen. She had stripped down to her underwear to give herself better access when she'd got excited about joining the site, but she wasn't fully sure she wanted to admit that. "Um, a dress, bra and knickers. Oh, and socks and little ankle boots."

"Is that true, Susie? Are you really sitting there so fully clothed?"

Susie squirmed and double-checked that her web-cam was still covered. "Um, well..." she toyed with the waistband of her knickers, "...I might have already removed my dress..." she glanced at her little lace-up heeled boots, "...and also my footwear..."

"It sounds like you need to be reminded to always tell the truth -- even if it makes you squirm. Strip off and kneel on the floor and wait for me to decide your punishment."

Susie gasped and shook her head slightly in disbelief. Yet she was too turned on by his hot domination to want to disobey and therefore found herself stripping off and kneeling beside her sofa with her laptop now turned to face her. Everything about his command made her wetter -- her nudity, her position, and the fact that he had told her to do it.

Feeling contrite she typed "Sorry, Sir." and then watched the screen nervously, both excited and afraid of the forthcoming punishment that she knew she had kind of tried to orchestrate in a whirl of endorphins.

"Pick up your boots and tie them over the chain of your clamps, then attach the clamps to your nipples and put your hands on the keyboard and type 'I am ready for your next instruction, Sir.'"

Susie picked up her boots with slightly trembling hands and then dropped them back down again -- they felt a whole lot heavier when they were about to be suspended from her nipples!

"But Sir!"

"No arguing."

Squirming against her feet, Susie quickly laced her boots around the chain, securing them through the metal links. She then opened the clover clamps wide and poised them over her hard nipples. Feeling a little sneaky, she moved them a little further back, crushing her slightly less sensitive areola with the clamps in a gasp of pained pleasure.

As she let go she started to pant as the clover clamps tightened even more wickedly at the firm tug of her cute little boots which now hung from the chain between her tits.

She sucked in a steadying breath. "I'm ready for your next instruction, Sir."

"Good girl." The reply came quickly, and Susie breathed out a sigh of relief that he wasn't just going to leave her like that. But he didn't write any more -- he wasn't even typing!

She sat, squirming, the unconventional weights swinging painfully from her nipples.

She could feel the man's domination as though he was in the room -- and he hadn't even typed anything else! "Oh, I'm so wet!" She couldn't help the words -- they slipped out.

"Good. I love making a sub's cunt so wet for me that she needs to touch herself."

"Please may I, um, not do that until you say? I prefer to be told what to do -- there are always safe-words!" Susie blushed hotly, embarrassed to admit her deep need for domination, but knowing that, right at this moment, she wanted to be wholly under the man's power.

"What is your safe-word?"

"Red."

"Okay then, red it is. Susie, I want you to get on all fours, keeping the dangling boots off the floor, and take a photo for me. You don't have to include your face, but nothing else can be hidden. I have created a folder on your profile page for you to put the picture. As it stands at the minute, only you and me can to see it."

Susie gasped and reread the text -- he was diving right in with requesting a photo! But Susie was too turned on to object.

Whimpering slightly she changed position, the boots now hanging heavily beneath her as she balanced her phone against the edge of the sofa and took a picture. She uploaded it into the folder and then straightened back up, whimpering as the heavy make-shift weights pulled at her nipples. "Ow, my nipples hurt sooo much! Pleeease, Sir, may I rub myself?"

"Not yet. We still need to finish your profile. Although I must say that your pinched nipples look very nice."

Susie gasped slightly, the reality of having just sent the man a picture of her naked body sinking in a little more fully than it had before. But the reality of her situation just made her wetter.

"Now, I want you to beg me for the most painful thing that would arouse you right now. The thing you both long for and fear. Beg me for it -- beg me for the pain you crave."

Susie whimpered at his words but was too caught up in the moment to even think to stop. "Please, Sir, please make me pull the clamps off my nipples -- and then replace them again even though they'll be so sore."

"Good girl. Okay, here's what I want you to do -- I want you to hit your boots with your hand -- and keep hitting them until you pull your clamps right off your nipples. You are then to replace them on your nipples themselves -- not further back like before."

After a few false starts, Susie hit the boots that hung from her tits. She howled as they jolted the clamps from her nipples slightly. She whimpered and hit them again. Panting hard, she paused, staring down at her tits with the clamps now right on the edge of her nipples.

"Oh-oh-oh!" She hit them again and one pulled free. She yelped as it was quickly followed by the other which took double the weight directly through it. Clutching her chest, she whimpered, shaking her head slightly at the idea of reattaching the nipples -- yet it made her unthinkably wet that that was exactly what he had requested.

With trembling fingers, she replaced the wicked clover clamps right over the most sensitive part of her nipples, panting hard as her breasts took the pain again, yet she couldn't help but grin as she typed "Oh, thank you, Sir!"

"Beg me for more. Tell me what would make you wettest right now."

"Please make me film myself hitting my sticky pussy, hard." Her thoughts were beginning to scatter at the deliciously devious pain that was radiating out from her nipples, so it took her several attempts to write it correctly.

"Turn on your web-cam and spread your labia with one hand -- let me see that sticky cunt. With the other I then want you to really whack your pussy with the soul of one of your boots. If your clamps pull free from your nipples, put them back before continuing."

Susie shook her head in horror yet her wayward body responded in excitement. "Master, that's so wicked!"

"Web-cam, Susie -- you're not to type anything else."

Susie nodded and pulled on her little half-face mask before turned on her web-cam without really thinking about what she was doing. When she saw herself full screen on the monitor it took her back slightly -- her tits looked so sexy being pulled down by the clamps! She stared at the picture in amazement for several seconds before realising that the feed was live -- somebody was watching her!

The man's picture was blank, which she was kind of relieved about -- she wasn't sure she could cope with the added intensity of watching him watch her! Just knowing he was there was embarrassing enough.

Feeling suddenly self-conscious she blushed and moved to hide out-of-frame.

"No, Susie -- stay where I can see you." His voice was friendly but firm. Susie could feel a shiver of excitement run through her body -- somebody was on the other end of the call watching her do this, making her do this!

She shuffled to sit in front of the camera with her legs spread and then picked up one of the boots. While it lightened the pull on her nipples, when she came to hit her pussy then the laces holding it in place tautened and yanked, eliciting a double cry of pain as she simultaneously hurt both her nipples and her cunt.

"Harder, Susie -- I want to see that pussy turn bright red."

Susie strengthened her grip on the boot and hit her pussy again, yelping as the firm soul connected with her tender pussy flesh.

"Harder, Susie -- each strike should almost yank your clamps from your tits."

"Oh, please!" Susie gasped, hitting herself again, harder. The clamps were now barely hanging on to her nipples. It was agonising.

She paused, panting hard at the pin-point pain in her nipples. "Oh, that feels so good! Oh ow! Oh please! Oh!"

"Keep hitting your splayed cunt. Show it no mercy. Give it the pain it deserves."

Susie moaned and hit herself again even harder than before. The clamps flew off both of her nipples almost in unison and she paused, panting as she ground the boot she held up against her pussy in mindless need for stimulation.

"No rubbing -- clamps back on and keep hitting yourself. Remember, this is partly in punishment for lying to me earlier about what you were wearing."

Susie whimpered as she gingerly replaced the clamps on her sore nipples.

"Now let those boots drop -- you know you want that."

Susie squealed as she did as he said. The boots bounced from her nipples and almost yanked the clamps straight back off again. She moaned and rocked forwards, her nipples now on fire and her pussy not far behind.

"Good girl -- keep going."

Susie was right on the edge now, the excitement of the man's domination blending with her pleasure from the relentless pain. "Please may I cum! Please Master! Please, please, please may I cum?" Her words came out in a breathless jumble.

The man chuckled. "Since you asked for my permission like a good little whore, yes. I want you to rub yourself and cum for me."

Susie started to rub herself in urgent strokes, her lips slightly parting as she panted through the pain of rubbing her sore clit while her pinched nipples were jostled by the heavy boots.

She started to whine, her body tensing as her fingers quickly brought her simmering arousal to a fast boil.

"That's right, Susie, show me how easily I took over your pussy. Cum hard like a good little whore."

Susie bucked forwards with a shout, her whole body convulsing as she came. She knew the man would be able to see her sticky pussy twitching, but she was too high on painful pleasure to even think to close her legs.

She rubbed harder as she continued to convulse, her toes curling as she eeked out every ounce of orgasm until she collapsed onto her back, panting hard. For a few seconds she was too out of it to even think to remove the clamps from her nipples.

As the afterglow faded, her pain came back in full force and her nipples started to really throb beneath the clamps. She sat up hastily and moved her hands to remove them, but his voice stopped her.

"No, Susie -- I'm not done with you yet."

Susie gasped yet could feel herself get wetter, even as she started to beg. "Oh, but please, Master -- I mean Sir! Please!"

The man chuckled. "You've been calling me 'Master' for a while now -- why stop!"

Susie's eyes went wide, but in a sense it didn't surprise her -- he had acted like the Master she had sought, so of course she had called him that. Even so, now that her senses were returning to her, 'Sir' still felt more appropriate -- at least for the now.

She whimpered, the footwear-weighted chains still pulling at her crushed nipples.

"How does your pussy feel now, Susie?"

"Good -- a little tender, and very over-sensitive, but mm, so good, Sir!"

"Excellent! Then I think you should give it ten more good whacks and then fuck yourself with that chunky heel until you cum from it."

Susie looked up in disbelief. "But Sir, I'm really, really sensitive right now!"

"I know!" She could hear the grin in his voice. "So I expect you to really howl in pain!"

Squirming in arousal at the painful things the man was making her do, Susie picked up one of the boots. Holding her breath, she started to whack herself ten times in quick succession.

The clamps pulled off from her nipples after about the second time, but she kept going, finding it easier to use the shoe to hit herself when it was unattached, and feeling the pain slightly less when not spread out.

By the tenth hit she was whimpering loudly, barely able to keep her legs spread for the attack. However, before she could make it feel better with rubbing, the man's voice stopped her.

"Susie -- you didn't replace the clamps when they pulled free, so I'm going to give you a choice. Either, remove the boots and put the chain around your neck instead, or replace the clamps and restart your count -- your choice."

Unable to imagine ten more swats to her tender pussy, Susie went for the first option. However, as she pulled the clamps down on either side to pinch at her nipples she started to regret her decision -- the pull from her tits to the short chain around her neck was tremendous!

"Good girl -- now let go and take it like a good pain slut. And then I'll let you cum again."

12