Begin Again Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walks over and says, "Good morning."

"Good morning," Maggie says without moving her eyes from the screen.

Alexa walks over to Maggie's side and spins the tool so they are facing each other. She sits on Maggie's lap wrapping her arms around Maggie and kisses very passionately.

"Good morning," Alexa says.

Maggie always forgets what she is doing when Alexa kisses her like that, "Good morning."

Alexa smiles and kisses her again. Maggie's hand travel through Alexa's ripped torso.

"Why is it when I see you both, I find you on top of each other?" Lilly says from behind which startled them both. Alexa quickly closes her robe.

"What are you doing here?" Maggie sounds annoyed.

"I just broke up with my boyfriend," Lilly says.

"What boyfriend?" Maggie starts interrogating. Alexa takes her coffee mug and takes a seat beside Lilly.

"Long story. Can I stay here for the day?" Lilly asks.

"Feel free. But we are leaving for two days," Maggie replies.

"Can I come along?" Lilly asks with a puppy face.

"No!" Maggie dismisses her request in a second.

"Please!" Lilly continues to make a puppy face.

"Can she come? Please?" Now Alexa asks with a puppy face.

"Fine!" Maggie says in defeat.

"So, what exactly happened between you two?" Lilly asks Maggie on the plane. Alexa has dozed off on Maggie's shoulder.

"Some misunderstandings," Maggie says without wanting to reveal everything.

"Tell me," Lilly pressures.

"Please understand that this is between us," Maggie answers.

"I get it. Don't worry," Lilly says reassuringly.

Alexa shifts and Maggie freezes trying not to wake her up.

Maggie and Alexa go on a walk on the beach after the evening. It's one of the private islands of Maggie's family.

"Stall her till 12," Lilly texts Alexa.

"Who was that?" Maggie asks.

"Just work," Alexa replies.

"Come I want to show you something," Maggie leads Alexa to a small wooden house.

The house feels cozy. Very different from the mansion on the island. There are lots of pictures of small kids.

"Is this you?" Alexa asks Maggie taking a photo frame.

"Yes."

"So chubby!" Alexa chuckles.

"I wasn't that chubby!" Maggie protests.

Maggie then shows Alexa some more photos of her childhood.

They have been in the house for a while. Maggie makes them tea. Alexa finds the taste odd.

She asks, "Why does it taste.."

"Different?" Maggie completes the sentence.

"It's from my grandmother's secret herbs. Good for hair, skin, and libido," Maggie says shyly sipping her tea.

Alexa gets the hint which makes her blush a little. Truth is, they have not touched each other since the breakup. Maggie treats Alexa as if she was made of glass after hearing about her past.

"Come on we should go," Maggie gets up after a while a bit frustrated.

Alexa holds her hand to stop her, "Can we stay a little longer?"

Maggie turns around to face her lover and Alexa gets up and kisses her. Alexa pushes her on the bed and rides on top of her. Kissing her, worshipping her.

Alexa puts her mouth on Maggie's collarbone. Her mouth starts exposing Maggie's bare chest. She pulls off Maggie's dress over her head. She then pulls the dress off herself. Their kiss is full of desire.

"Want to make this interesting?" Alexa asks with a mischievous spark in her eyes.

Maggie looks puzzled. Alexa gets up and finds whip cream. Maggie lies on her back after kicking off her lingerie. Alexa starts licking Maggie's skin with whip cream from her head to toe. Her tongue sets the firecrackers under Maggie's skin. She feels like as if she was going to have a spontaneous combustion. Alexa's fingers start working their magic inside of Maggie and her tongue is relentless on Maggie's clits. Maggie's fingernails injure Alexa's shoulder badly when she comes loudly. It takes a while to come her back to her senses. She opens her eyes to see Alexa's grey eyes gazing her full of lust.

"Sit on my face," she commands and Alexa happily obliges. Alexa sits on Maggie's face in a reverse cowgirl position and holds Maggie's hands on her thighs for support. Maggie licks Alexa's opening which earns her a moan. She thinks of something new. She thrusts her long tongue into Alexa which she had never done it before.

"Oh. My. God!" Alexa shouts loudly.

Maggie relentlessly keeps thrusting into Alexa. She never knew Maggie could do that and neither she had any idea that Maggie's tongue was this long. When she comes, she comes as loudly as she could and soaking Maggie in her juice which she swallows too happily.

Looking back at Maggie, Alexa looks in horror, "Did I?"

Maggie grins, "Yes you did baby. I love it."

Alexa says in surprise, "But I have never squirted!"

Maggie winks while wiping her face with a wipe, "I have that effect on you!"

CHAPTER 9:

Maggie sits on the bed wrapped up in the grey sheet leaning on the bed stand. Alexa lies on her lap also wrapped up in the sheet. Warm light makes the moment more magical filled with the smell of their lovemaking. Maggie strokes Alexa's hair, "I love you, you know that right?"

Alexa giggles, "I am not convinced yet. Convince me!"

Maggie giggles, "Oh God you are insatiable!"

Alexa's phone vibrates and Maggie looks at it annoyed.

"Who is troubling you at this hour?" Maggie cannot hide her annoyance.

"We should go," Alexa says.

"Why? We could sleep here,' Maggie suggests.

"I have to send a mail from my laptop," Alexa lies on her face and gets up hurriedly not be caught on the lie.

"Let's get a shower first," Maggie too gets up from the bed.

"We'll take shower when we get to the house," Alexa hurriedly dress up which Maggie finds odd. Maggie is sure that Alexa is not aware of her birthday. Maggie always throws a grand party but this time, she would rather be here in this island alone with Alexa.

Maggie enters first as Alexa takes the last few steps slowly. The house is dark. Lilly has probably gone to sleep. She turns on the light switch.

"Happy Birthday!" Everyone jumps from behind the couch which surprises Maggie. Maggie looks at Alexa who is grinning.

"Happy birthday baby," Alexa hugs her.

Even though Maggie would prefer to be alone here with her girl, seeing everyone makes her elated.

Mrs. Chan comes running to hug her daughter and everyone follows. Alexa stands behind leaving the center of attention for Maggie. Alexa happily watches Maggie being greeted by family and friends. Lilly comes to talk to Alexa.

"Thank you for keeping her busy," Lilly says with a grin and handing her a glass of champagne.

"I'm glad that you included me. She looks so happy," Alexa grins and looks in the direction of Maggie.

"You have something on your hair," Lilly touches the white creamy thing on Alexa's hair.

"Whip cream," Alexa says with a straight face.

"Ugh! I don't want to know! " Lilly pokes her tongue out in disgust and this makes Alexa laugh.

There are at least 50 people in the house. All are close to Maggie. Alexa doesn't recognize most of them but she is more relieved not seeing anyone from the office. She helps herself to the food area.

"Damn those legs!" Someone comments from behind. She turns around to see Jia.

"Hi. Nice to see you again," Alexa says.

"Likewise," Jia smiles broadly.

Meanwhile, Maggie sees their exchange and points their direction to Lilly.

"So, you two have met!" Lilly comes in between them. Jia doesn't even notice her.

"You were out all day. Had fun?" Jia asks too eagerly.

"Yeah," Alexa takes a sip from her drink.

"So what did you do?" Jia starts nagging.

"You know.. sightseeing. Talking about stuff," Alexa says.

"Were you discussing a recipe which requires whip cream?" Lilly starts teasing her sister's girlfriend. Alexa blushes all red and rolls her eyes. Jia understands and starts laughing too.

"Listen I am sorry for the last time," Jia says.

It makes Alexa confused. "Why?" she asks.

"You don't know?" Jia asks surprisingly.

"What don't I know?" Alexa confusion rises.

"Maggie was having a panic attack and wanted to find out if you would break her heart. So Jia tried to flirt with you," Lilly explains.

"Sounds so much better when you say it," Jia comments.

Alexa's mood falls. Her head takes it logically which made it sound reasonable. But her heart finds it difficult to be ok with. She looks at Maggie who also looks at her smiling but Alexa's face is without any expression. "Excuse me," she excuses herself from the current company and goes on the porch.

Maggie finds it a bit odd. She excuses herself from the people she was talking to and comes to talk to Lilly and Jia.

"What happened? What did you tell her?" Maggie asks them.

"Nothing," Jia answers.

"Not nothing. She knows about how you sent Jia after her," Lilly says while giving Jia an annoying stare.

"What the hell did you do? Why are you meddling in my relationship?" Maggie says trying to keep her calm. However, it's clear that she is angry. None of them answer.

Maggie goes to talk to Alexa who is sitting on the railing of the porch; drinking from her glass and staring into the sea.

"Hey!" Maggie says in a soothing voice. Alexa looks at her and says nothing.

"Are you mad?" Maggie asks.

"No," Alexa replies.

"Then you are entering into a vegetative state," Maggie comments and Alexa rolls her eyes.

"Why the hell don't you believe that I'm with you because I love you?" It's hard for Alexa to hide her annoyance.

"I do believe you. It's from before. You were being secretive and I panicked," Maggie confesses with guilt.

"So, you sent Ms. boobjob after me? It was never about your fucking money!" Alexa's voice gets a bit louder than she expected.

"You could trust me too," Maggie replies in the same manner.

"Well, I don't need to. You will just hire a P.I anyway," Alexa snaps.

"Ugh!" Maggie says in exasperation.

"It's time to cut the cake!" Mrs. Chan shouts from the inside. Maggie goes inside; Alexa follows her after a bit.

Everyone drags Maggie to the center. Alexa stands near the porch door; still annoyed. It takes 10 to 15 minutes to gather everyone. Mrs. Chan notices Alexa is standing far just before cutting the cake.

"Alexa, what are you doing there? Come here!" She comes and drags her by the elbow and makes her stand beside Maggie.

"Let's cut the cake!" Mrs. Chan urges.

Maggie cuts the cake and everyone sings "Happy Birthday " in unison.

Maggie feeds her parents the cake and her sister. Then she turns to Alexa and feeds her a piece of cake. Before Alexa could fully swallow it, Maggie grabs her by the waist and kisses her in front of everyone. Alexa is surprised and so is everyone.

"I thought you guys were keeping it a secret," Lilly comments later when they are alone.

"I thought so too!" Alexa still sounds surprised.

"Oh enough with the secrets already!" Maggie says.

Maggie then takes Alexa's hand and says, "we need to talk."

Maggie leads her to the porch and sits on the railing holding Alexa's both hands.

"Listen. I am sorry. I never felt like this and it scared me," Maggie confesses looking into her eyes.

"Felt like what? Chased by a gold digger?" Alexa says in annoyance.

Maggie rolls her eyes and says, "Loved. I don't think I knew what love was before you came into my life." The sentence softens Alexa's face.

So, Maggie continues, "When I first saw you, I don't know why I was drawn to you. Then we were together and all I could think about was you. I knew that I had given you the power to destroy me and it scared me." Maggie's eyes tear up while confessing. It also brings tears to Alexa's eyes and she kisses her girl like the world doesn't even exist at the moment.

"You are the best thing that ever happened to me, Mag. I love you. More than you know," Alexa says looking into Maggie's eyes.

"And I know it's too much for you; to be around people right now. But you did it for me. It means a lot to me. Thank you," Maggie says wiping her eyes.

"I am fine. Don't worry," Alexa says.

Maggie puts her right hand on Alexa's heart area and says, "Baby, you don't have to pretend with me!"

It tears up Alexa again; this time in the opposite way. Alexa looks at the water to hide it. Maggie touches Alexa's chin gently which makes her face Maggie.

"You have me now!" Maggie squeezes Alexa in her arms.

"You have me and you are safe now!" Maggie says again more soothingly and Alexa buries her nose in Maggie's chest.

CHAPTER 10:

"Whoo trouble!" Jia comments as she, Alexa and Lilly are chatting beside the bar. Lilly looks as if she is constipated. Alexa sees Maggie across the room who is talking to someone.

"Uh, what?" Alexa looks confusingly at them

"She is Rose; a friend of Maggie's," Lilly points to the woman Maggie is talking to.

"Yeah right!" Jia scoffs.

"What are you not telling me?" Alexa asks them.

They both give each other the known stare.

"Come on!" Alexa now pressures them to spill.

"She and Maggie were close," Lilly says with a complete poker face.

"How close?" Alexa's inside turns upside down.

"They were together," Jia provides the information Alexa was not hoping for.

"Oh!" Alexa swallows. Her heart starts pounding.

"And?" Alexa asks in a very low voice.

"She is the first serious relationship of Maggie," Jia says.

Lilly lightly slaps her arm. "What?!" Jia asks and Lilly rolls her eyes. Meanwhile, Alexa finishes her wine at once.

"That's it! I'm going to intervene," Alexa says after getting the liquid courage.

"Wai wai wait.. hold on," they both stop her by her arms.

"What?"

"Intervene when you are not drunk," Lilly suggests.

"I am not!" Alexa protests.

"Probably this is a good idea," Jia comments approvingly. She fixes Alexa's hair.

"Just give your damn perfect hair flip," Lilly says.

"And, open a button. no two buttons," Jia says as they are both trying to make her look seductive.

"Damn how many scratches you got on your shoulder? And there's also a love bite. Looks new," Jia comments, "Maybe exposing the hickey is a good idea."

"All ok? Can I go now?" Alexa asks and they both nod in agreement.

"There you are!" Alexa says drunkenly to Maggie.

Alexa comes near and kisses Maggie exposing her hickey which makes Rose feel awkward.

"Meet Alexa," Maggie says to Rose.

"The girlfriend," Alexa adds wrapping her arm protectively around Maggie's waist.

Rose smiles and says, "I am Rose. A friend."

"Nice to meet you," Alexa says.

"Likewise. As I was saying, Maggie, I have to leave. See you later," Rose leaves the room hurriedly.

"What was that about?" Maggie asks.

"What was what?" Alexa asks pretending not to know what she is talking about.

"Oh my God! Are you jealous?" Maggie asks too happily.

"I don't get jealous!" Alexa brushes her off.

"You are!" Maggie points out the obvious.

"No!" Alexa hurries to the porch so she wouldn't get more embarrassed. However, Maggie follows her. She sits on the couch with a cushion on her lap. Maggie sits on her knees facing Alexa.

"Admit it you are jealous!" Maggie is adamant. Maggie is grinning ear to ear at this revelation which makes Alexa admitting it.

"So maybe I was!" Alexa grins and blushes at the same time.

"I see what you did there!" Maggie says as her fingers stroke through Alexa's too revealing cleavage and also on her hickey. Maggie gets up on her knees and kisses Alexa cupping her face with her both hands.

Mr. Chan and Mrs. Chan are watching both Maggie and Alexa through the window.

"Look at her. She is so happy!" Mrs. Chan comments.

"That she is," Mr. Chan comments as they see them chatting; laughing.

"You still don't approve?" she asks her husband.

"I didn't. Then I did something that I had no right to," he says.

"What did you do?" she asks in shock.

"I hired a P.I.," he says looking embarrassed in front of his wife.

She gasps. "Is this why they broke up?" she asks.

"I think so," he answers remorsefully.

"You should have consulted me!" She becomes angry.

"Now I don't know how to face any of them!"

"What was in on it?" she asks. Then he tells her everything he knew from a later investigation.

The horror in Mrs. Chan's face is hard to hide.

Alexa is sitting alone on the porch. Someone dragged Maggie away. The view of the ocean at night seems so peaceful. She gets lost in the sound of the waves. It is probably around 2 in the morning.

"May I sit?" Mrs. Chan asks. Mr. Chan is standing beside her.

Alexa gets a little startled. "Yes, please."

"How are you darling? I didn't get the chance to catch up," Mrs. Chan says fondly.

"Things are great," Alexa says. She feels a little uptight around Mr. Chan.

"Please, you can relax. We are family here," he reassures her.

"I was looking for ways to apologize to you," he says again.

"I am sorry. I don't follow," Alexa sounds puzzled.

"For what I did. Hiring a P.I to investigate your private life which I had no right to," he says remorsefully.

"Oh," Alexa dodges a bullet. She couldn't understand why Maggie would do this. Now things have become clear.

"You are like my daughter. Please forgive me," he apologizes and he means it. Maggie's parents try to read Alexa's face. After a pause, Alexa smiles and says, "it's all over now."

"I am glad that you are here," Mr. Chan gives an approving smile which means a lot to Alexa given her issues with her own parents.

12