Beginning Anew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frozen in place, Marcus couldn't even place his own emotions as her lips suddenly connected to his. Whether it was fear, confusion, excitement or a mix of the three, he let it happen, doing nothing to stop Natalie from holding on to his face with both hands while offering him kiss after kiss. Before long, multiple soft kisses turned into a single, long one that could only have been more erotic if it were a full on french kiss.

Marcus didn't know what to think. How could he? This was the same annoying, smug woman he had despised for such a long time, who had made sure to treat him with absolutely zero respect at every opportunity... And now he was practically hypnotized by the taste of her lips, the scent of her perfume, the touch of her soft hands... Was this what she had been after all along? And if so, why had her approach been to treat him like a child?

The wet feeling of her tongue slithering into his mouth suddenly had him letting out a weak moan of protest. Not in the sense that he wanted it to stop, but more as a sign of him being utterly unprepared on how to react. But it did not matter. Natalie didn't seem to mind his unresponsiveness in the slightest. She took matters into her own hands, using her skillful tongue to take his along for the ride, making for a kiss that, while completely one-sided, both individuals nonetheless found to be absolutely amazing.

But what Marcus didn't know was that it was about to take a rather unexpected turn. Natalie let go of his face with her left hand and grabbed him by the wrist instead, and though it was difficult for his muddled mind to even register it, he was expecting her to give him a handful of her soft tits, or her curvy ass, or thighs, or something similar. But that was not what he got.

Just as he thought that she was guiding his hand straight to her pussy, he hit some sort of resistance. In a second, he was completely taken out of the bliss of having the brunette's tongue in his mouth, overcome with sudden alarm. He opened his eyes in an attempt to catch a glimpse at what exactly he was being made to fondle, and immediately, the kiss they shared came to a halt.

Marcus let out a muffled moan and broke away. Giving Natalie a light push, he stood up, tumbling backwards a few steps before stopping in place, his eyes wide as dinner plates as he stared at her crotch. He didn't know why he hadn't been able to see it before now, considering she was wearing the same type of dress as always. Perhaps she had stealthily pulled down her panties just before grabbing his wrist... Regardless, there was no mistaking it. That was a cock between her legs. Abig one too.

Natalie's expression shifted from a surprised look to, you guessed it, a smug one. "Something wrong?" she purred, leaning forward over the lounger, showing off her cleavage as she bit her lip.

Opening his mouth to say something in response, Marcus' throat instantly dried up, the only sound he managed to produce being that of his heavy breaths. He continued to slowly move backwards as Natalie seemed to inch closer, crawling over the lounger with a predatory gaze. No word in the english language could properly portray his shock, but one look at him was enough to understand what kind of state he was in. He had to leave, immediately.

He swallowed, wetting his dry mouth and throat, and finally worked up just enough courage to say something. "I-I have to go to the bathroom!" he exclaimed and turned away. On quivering legs, he made his way back into the house as quickly as possible, heading towards one of the bathrooms without looking back. With a slam, he shut the door behind him and pressed his back against it, still panting heavily in what may have seemed like fear... but Marcus wasn't so sure if that's what it really was.

That dream of his... It had all been true. Natalie did in fact, for whatever reason, have a huge dick, and she wanted tofuck him with it. It was as if his subconsciousness had somehow realized what she was carrying between her legs and what her intention with it was, as if Natalie's mere presence had the ability to rework one's brain into worshiping her, dreaming about her... Like a succubus straight out of folklore.

Gulping, Marcus walked over to the sink and leaned against it with both arms, looking into the large mirror in front of him. With his gaze fixed on his eyes, he thought back to all those moments where as much as a glimpse of Natalie would piss him off, not to mention the way she spoke to him, smiled at him, always seeming as if she took enjoyment in his misery. It was impossible to tell if she was just messing with him, but if not, her true goal had been madevery clear. She had been preparing him for this. Broken him down into nothing but a frustrated mess, only to take advantage of said frustration by offering him comfort in his time of need.

... But to him, the question remained, what did she see in him? What did she see in the skinny, five foot tall boy whose bland features were so clearly outmatched by her dazzling ones? She could have anyone she wanted, assuming that they were fine with her thick cock, and yet she had been single for as long as Marcus had known her, only to settle on something as mediocre as him. It just didn't make any sense.

He tore his eyes away from the mirror and cast them further down, specifically at his crotch... and gulped audibly. While his own penis was tiny compared to Natalie's, that was an unmistakable erection poking into the fabric of his pants. Part of him was filled with dread the moment he saw it, but another part of him felt a mix of joy and tranquility. Because regardless of the details, somebody actually wanted him. And that somebody happened to be an absolutely gorgeous woman. Sure, her personality was something that had always bothered him, but given the fact that he now knew how she truly saw him, it was apparent that he had been mistaken about her.

As for her penis... Well, it wasn't something that Marcus had ever considered a possibility before, nor had it been a fantasy of his. But that dream during the night beforehad been really, really hot... And perhaps she was capable of even more than that...

... Did he actually want this?

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Marcus?" came Natalie's tender voice from the other side. "You okay in there?"

Marcus let out a weak cough. "Uh... I-I'm fine..."

"Alright. Take your time, sweetie. I'm gonna get in the pool, just so you know."

"Okay..." With that, he heard her heading back down the hall, leaving him there in his sweaty, quivering state of internal conflict that had now been made even worse with something as simple as being calledsweetie... It was crazy to think that she was so relaxed with this whole thing. As if she didn't even care about how awkward the situation had become...

... Or perhaps Marcus was just overthinking things?

-----

The temperature in the pool was nothing short of perfect. A big smile was practically engraved onto Natalie's face as she swam on her back, taking big, drawn out strokes that sent glistening droplets of water flying through the air. For a good ten minutes the splashes from the water and the songs of the birds had been the only things she could hear, but she kept her ears open for another sound in particular.

And she didn't have to wait any longer. The little click coming from the sliding glass door that led to the porch could be heard, faint as it may have been. She stopped in her tracks and turned her gaze towards it, and sure enough, there he was. Marcus, dressed in a pair of swimming trunks, his eyes timidly fixed on the ground as he slowly began making his way towards her...

As he came all the way up to the side of the pool, Natalie remained in place, treading water. Blushing and averting eye contact, Marcus stood there next to the small plants and rocks surrounding the pool, unsure of what to say or do. He cast his glance at her for just a split second, but it was enough to see the strange, lustful smirk on her lips... and how her pale, sexy body practically radiated in the hot sun...

"I knew you'd come sooner or later," Natalie purred, still not moving from the middle of the pool. "Don't get cold feet now, Marcus... The water's perfect..."

Marcus said nothing in response. He merely gulped as he took the first step down the little staircase leading into the pool, feeling the warm water against his feet... then shins... then knees... and finally, his crotch. Still unable to bring himself to look at her, he noticed a small concrete table built into the pool in the corner to his left, complete with a seating ledge under the water surface that he hesitantly went to sit on.

The moment his butt hit the glass tiles, an immediate silence crept in. He sat there, his breath heavy and heartbeat getting faster, all while he could see Natalie staring at him in the corner of his eyes, still in the middle of the pool like a dormant predator waiting to strike. Then, she finally took the initiative to move. With only half of her head above the surface, she slowly swam towards him, eyes locked onto him the entire time, until she came within a few feet of him. She emerged from the water with her slick, brown hair sticking to her body, grabbing onto the seating ledge before gracefully pulling herself up on it and sitting down next to the quivering Marcus.

She leaned forward, trying to look into his eyes, but he turned away. "Marcus, honey..." she purred, wrapping her arm around his shoulders, being met with a shudder in response to her touch. The skimpy, red bikini she wore did little to cover her body, and the proximity with which she sat next to Marcus ensured that those shapely tits of hers rubbed erotically against his arm. "There's no need to be afraid... I'm not gonna hurt you."

Marcus took a deep breath. "... Is this what you have been after all along? To... get with me?"

"Sure is," Natalie replied with zero shame. "You couldn't tell?"

"... I thought you only saw me as a kid..." Marcus confessed. "The way you spoke to me... The things you called me... It made me feel like I was below you."

"I figured you might have gotten that impression... But you're just too adorable. Every time I see you, I just want to eat you up..."

"You... really think I'm cute?" Marcus whimpered and finally turned to face the sexy, wet brunette sitting next to him. Despite having been in the pool for quite a long time now, the makeup on her face was intact. The pink eyeshadow... The red lipstick... All applied to what might very well have been the most beautiful face in the world. Marcus couldn't imagine anyone coming even close to matching her perfect features, whether it be those emerald eyes, freckled cheeks, or thick, kissable lips.

"Of course I do," Natalie assured him. "How couldn't I? Do you not see it yourself?"

Marcus shook his head. "I don't... What is it that you like about me?"

"Everything," said Natalie without skipping a beat. "Your small, tight body, your tan skin, your thick, dark hair... not to mention your cute face..."

"... You mean it?" Marcus mumbled, almost crying with happiness at this point.

"Of course. Every time I see you across the street, my day instantly gets better."

With a tear running down his cheek, Marcus looked away from her. "I'm so sorry... I always had so many hateful thoughts about you... I despised the idea of being forced to stay at your place... If only I wasn't such a-" ... His sentence was cut short by having his chin lifted up by Natalie's finger.

"I don't care..." she said softly. "You're such a sweet boy... I know you meant no real harm."

While still overcome with guilt, Natalie's allure made it hard for Marcus to keep thinking about the matter, not to mention the happiness that came with being told that he was attractive for the first time in his life. If it were under any other circumstances, he would have completely dismissed her compliments and continued to hate the way he looked, but there was no way she would go this far just to make him feel better about himself. And here he was, still whining and finding a way to make the mood sour. Perhaps it was time for him to stop being such abitch.

"Kiss me again, Natalie..." he whispered to her, staring right into her pupils with nothing but pure lust.

The comforting smile on her face died out immediately, replaced with an expression of both surprise and burning hunger. Within what seemed like a millisecond, she used her unoccupied arm to reach around him, pulled his tan, skinny body against her chest and kissed him like there was no tomorrow. Feeling his smaller lips pressed against hers, she closed her eyes and immediately went on to slip her tongue inside his mouth, as if impatient to pick up where they left off before. That overconfidence and playfulness that she always exuded made way for something that was more akin to pure ecstasy. Her heart was practically beating out of her chest, and her frenzied moans came out at a rate that truly reflected the relief that came with finally having won over the boy next door after so much subtle effort.

Marcus was in the same boat. This kiss was all the proof he needed to know that Natalie had been telling the truth. The feeling of having his mouth annihilated by the prettiest woman he knew was indescribable, especially considering that every negative aspect that he had associated her with had completely evaporated.

Then, just like the last time they kissed, Natalie grabbed Marcus' wrist and guided his hand to the stiff cock that stuck out of her red bikini bottom. Almost having forgotten about it in the heat of the moment, his heart skipped a beat as he felt the smooth, wet texture against his palm. But this time, he would not pull back. He grabbed it and ran his hand along its length, ending up at the spongy tip, which he gently began squeezing and rubbing with his fingers, all while they continued to moan into each other's mouths.

Before long, the need for a sufficient flow of oxygen trumped Natalie's wish to kiss Marcus for all eternity, and she pulled back from him with amwah. "Oh my god..." she panted, the lipstick that she had so carefully applied now all smeared out. "I've been wanting this forever..."

"Me too..." the teary-eyed boy replied. "Despite everything, I've always thought you were beautiful..."

"Aww, sweetie..." Natalie purred, hugging him even tighter. "Even with this thing between my legs?"

Marcus watched as she grabbed her cock and gave it a slow stroke, pulling down the pale foreskin and revealing her beautiful, pink glans. This was his first time seeing it in the flesh, and the sight did nothing to stop his erratic breaths. His own thing was a bit on the small side, but hers waseasily over twice his length, not to mention far thicker. The way it throbbed in her hand, emphasizing the veins that covered it and even milked out a fat bead of precum at the tip, was mouthwatering to say the least. Then of course, the fat, droopy balls that hung, or rather, floated in the water below it, were just as pleasing to the eye.

Marcus bit his lip. "Yes... I never thought I'd say this but... your penis is amazing..."

"Then keep touching it," Natalie urged him. "Give in to your curiosity... Don't be ashamed..."

There was no hesitation in Marcus' responding actions. He immediately affixed his eyes onto Natalie's throbbing shaft as he reached out to grab it, the mere heat it exuded sending shivers down his spine. With a shaky hand that struggled to grip it with the strength that it truly demanded, he nonetheless started jerking up and down, in complete awe over the fact that his fingers couldn't reach all the way around it.

"Mmm... that's it, cutie..." Natalie moaned, biting her lip as she amorously stared at the cute, trance-like expression on Marcus' face. It was the exact type of expression she had been wanting to see for as long as she had known him. And on a face like his, who could blame her?

To her, it was mind-boggling that a cute boy like him was all hers. While other girls were out there chasing square jawed, muscular, bearded men, she was more than fine with what she had landed. Hell, she had never even liked manly men in the first place. And while women were alright in her eyes, what she really wanted was a mix of the whole spectrum of masculine and feminine. The best of both worlds, as they say.

And with seeing Marcus in front of her like this, Natalie was convinced that there was nobody else who fit that criteria as well as he did. There wasn't even a trace of a beard on his face, nor did he have a pronounced jaw, nose, cheekbones, eyebrows, lips... This was of course, unbeknownst to Natalie, something that he had already established long ago, but the difference between them was that he hated it and she loved it. He wasn't manly, but he wasn't girly either. He was a textbook sample of androgyny at its finest. And there was in fact something that stood out about him, at least when compared to her... The beautiful tone of his tan skin, which now made for the most gorgeous contrast as he jerked off her pale, fat cock.

Natalie smiled lustfully. "Hey... I want something to play with too..."

"... Huh?" Marcus said, tearing his gaze away from her cock. Confused, he traced Natalie's eyes, the twinkle in them making it seem like they had scouted treasure... and that wasn't too far from the truth. What she was staring at, was nothing other than his ass. "... You... you want to-"

"Do younot want me to?" she interrupted, her emphasis suggesting that his desire aligned with hers.

After a moment of consideration, Marcus gulped audibly. "I... I do..." he mumbled. Blushing, he slid his butt forward slightly, giving Natalie easier access.

"Good boy..." Wasting no time, she gently placed her hand on his upper back and slid it down, slowly and teasingly making its way closer to its target. Once she reached the waistband of his swimming trunks, her middle finger was the first to enter the cleft between his buttcheeks, and before long her entire hand had reached inside. Moving slower and slower down Marcus' ass, Natalie could barely contain her excitement. The flushed, deranged smile she had on her freckled face along with her chest moving up and down with her heavy, drawn out breaths was a look that was uncommon for a calm, confident woman like her. But the prospect of fulfilling her biggest sexual fantasy was too much even for her to handle with grace.

"Ah!" Marcus whimpered as he felt a finger press against his butthole. "Oh my god..."

With drool leaking out of her mouth, Natalie began moving her finger in a circle around the boy's rear entrance. "This hole was made for cock..." she whispered into his ear, pulling him a little closer to her while he continued to jerk her off. "Deep down, you always knew, didn't you?... You knew what your body needed..."

"Yes..." he gasped. Resting his forehead against Natalie's shoulder, he reached around her back, holding on to her as if bracing himself for the pleasure. "I want it... I want you to fuck me..."

Licking her lips, Natalie finally shoved her finger inside his asshole, drawing out a yelp from him that she silenced by gripping her other hand around his cheeks. "Oh, I'm gonna fuck you, baby... Right here, right now. I'm gonna stretch this tight hole of yours real good..." Before she even gave Marcus a chance to respond, she shoved her tongue down his throat and gave him a kiss so aggressive that he forgot to keep his hand moving her foreskin back and forth. She ended the kiss as abruptly as she had initiated it, pushing Marcus' head back with a moan, followed by a hiss between her teeth, signaling that she was at her breaking point. "I can't wait any longer, Marcus... Bend over the table. It's time for me to take your virginity..."