Beginnings 02: Daddy Issues

Story Info
My secrets come out and my stepdad wants to fuck me again.
5.4k words
4.27
30.7k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 12/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it an extra £50 to take this jimmy off babe," the punter, whose name I'd forgotten, asked as he pounded my pussy from behind, doggy style, in the cheap hotel I worked in.

"Yes, baby, money up front, though," I moaned seductively, reaching behind and holding open my holes.

"Let me get my wallet," he said, pulling out of me. I could feel the slimy condom hanging out of my cunt. My punter graciously pulled it out and threw it on the floor. It was already off then. These guys will try anything to get bareback. All they have to do is pay the extra. I held my pose and watched him rummaging in his pockets.

"Did you say another £75 for anal as well?" My punter said, counting his money.

"Yes, darling, it's worth it. I'm clean and tight," I said, wiggling my ass. My eyes were fixed on the cash. A girl gotta sell herself.

My punter stared at my beautiful round ass, waiting for him.

"Do bareback and anal for an extra £100, and we've got a deal. I'll just cum on your tits," he said, licking his lips and admiring how great I looked bent over.

"Okay," I said, taking the money and quickly counting it. I stuffed it in my handbag next to the bed. He was pulling my hips back into the middle of the bed and spitting on his dick as I clipped my bag shut.

I reached around and stuck my finger up my ass, pulling my hole open ready. The punter pulled my hand out of the way and exhaled loudly behind me as he popped, deliciously bare, inside my asshole.

Appreciative sounds escaped my lips as I thought of the extra £100. I was skint.

~XXX~

After another half hour of bareback anal sex in every position I knew, I limped back into the reception, my arse was killing me, and my thong was too tight. I wiggled uncomfortably as the elastic shot up my butt crack again.

I looked into the bar through the glass door. It was getting pretty busy, and I could see many potential punters in the crowd. There was a huge warehouse down the road and the hotel filled the rooms with tradesmen.

I hadn't got enough cash for the rent on my loser boyfriend Lee's flat yet, I needed another £150, so I decided to see if I could service another punter as the hotel was so busy.

I was on my own at a bar. The barman gave me a lemonade. He knew my usual. I was Available for work. I sat with my long blonde curls in a bun after the last guy had fucked me in my room upstairs. I pulled my hair loose and shook my head. My curves were displayed in my tight black mini-dress. My big 34DD breasts pushed up in my red strapless bra, advertising my services. I never needed to try too hard in the hotel.

"Hi," said a funny accent behind me. I spun around, and a tall, dark-haired man stood behind me. He was wearing a smart shirt and trousers, a five o'clock shadow spread on his jaw.

"Hi," I said, smiling.

"Can I buy you a drink? I noticed you on the way up the stairs earlier," the guy said.

The barman watched us, and I nodded to let him know I needed my room again.

He told me his name was Nasir, and he was here for a maintenance call-out at the warehouse. He was a lot older than me. He was in his late forties, but he looked younger. He made me laugh, telling silly jokes, and he didn't rush me upstairs.

"I have been so bored here till I met you. We have to be back on-site at 7 am. I need to go to my bed," Nas said.

"I like going to bed nice and early," I said, licking my lips. I leaned on the table, pushing up my boobs.

"Oh, do you. That sounds like fun," Nas said.

"I've got my own room here darling," I purred and stroked his leg. He didn't pull away. Sparks were flying between us. We'd had a few too many drinks, and I felt horny again. None of the punters had made me climax properly.

"And are there visitors allowed in your room? Visitors who might pay?" Nas asked as he gently pushed my thighs apart and slid his hand up near my red panties.

I smiled innocently at him, fluttering my thick black lashes. I needed the rent, and trade was trade. Nas was hot for me. I liked him. I liked him a lot. He was acting like a gentleman, and giving me a load of smooth chat.

"If I like a guy, I might invite him back to my room, and if he left £250 on my bedside table, I'd be very grateful," I said, leaning forward and pulling Nas's hand closer to the crease between my legs.

"Write your room number on this, leave, and I'll follow in five minutes," Nas said, passing me a napkin and a pen from his top pocket. He removed his hand from my leg as the barman walked over.

I wrote my room number on the napkin and passed it to Nas. I stared into his eyes, and I felt a connection. My nipples tingled, and I hoped he meant it.

"Your rooms ready Jez," the barman whispered as he picked up our glasses.

~XXX~

I went into my room and quickly checked myself in the mirror. I threw my dress on the chair. I pulled my boobs up in my red strapless bra, so my nipples pepped above the top. My slim waist and wide hips were tanned and stood out against my little red thong.

I licked my finger and slipped my hand down my panties. I massaged my clit with my middle finger and gentle slid it inside. I liked to be a little bit open and turned on in case Nas dived straight in. My pussy pulsed slightly as I moved my finger inside I was hoping Nas would knock on my door.

It's never guaranteed.

~XXX~

A couple of minutes later there was a soft knock at my door. Nas was stood there and as soon as I opened the door he quickly dashed in and shut it behind him.

It's quite usual for guys to kiss me as soon as we are alone, but I felt sparks fly with Nas. My pussy tingled as soon as I saw his eyes bulge at the sight of my body in just red lingerie.

"Do you always let strange men into your room?" He said, pulling my nipples out of my bra.

"If they bring me a present I like," I said, my hand rubbed the front of Nas's trouser and I felt a bulging hard dick.

"Here is the present you like the most," Nas said pulling a massive roll of notes out of his pocket. My thighs felt wet as my pussy got juicy doe him to use.

"I like this present just as much," I giggled holding out my hand.

Licking his finger Nas counted out £250 in twenties. There was at least triple that still left on the roll. I was starting to think Nas was probably a lot more used to picking up working girls than I thought.

"You said £250 for the hour but now I'm here with you, I think I'd like to pay you some more and get a VIP treatment," Nas said and pulled my bra off. He twisted my nipple and I let out a gasp.

"I give all my gentlemen the VIP treatment," I said, holding out my hand.

"But if I was to give you another £250, would you permit me to leave off the protection? I know it's naughty," Nas had stepped closer to me, and I undid his flies, sliding in my hand and gently gripping his cock.

"That would be totally allowed darling," I said, feeling the weight of £500 in my skint hand.

Suddenly Nas grabbed my breast with one hand and began to rub firmly.

"They are natural, you are so small I thought they must be fake. They are beautiful, your body look sensational in red," Nas said as his other hand slid down my panties. He fingered me roughly. It was unexpected but I felt my pussy relaxing.

Reaching down I rubbed his cock. He immediately became hard and I felt he had a good length. I craved a cock that could make me cum. This was the right equipment.

"Okay, I like to feel the goods, let's go and get comfortable now, you feel good down below gorgeous," Nas said pulling his fingers out and leaving me breathless. He bent forward and gently kissed my neck.

I lay down on my bed and waited as Nas took his shirt off. He put his cuff links neatly on the tv unit in my room. Turning round he took his top off and I saw his chest. I pulled my bra so I was topless and enticingly rubbed my nipples, I wanted his big cock in me. He smiled and climbed on the bed next to me.

Nas held my face in two big hands. We looked in each others eyes. I needed to climax and I needed Nas to give it to me.

We kissed, passionately now and I could feel his hard cock pushing against my leg.

"Your mouth needs to be around my cock, and look up at me while you do it," Nas said pushing me down the bed.

Before Nas had even pull his trousers down I took his cock in both hands and spat on his bellend. He tasted so good, I groaned as I swallowed him, balls deep into my throat on the first stroke. I retched as he slid down my throat.

"Don't choke, just swallow, you're amazing," Nas said as he shut his eyes and began to enjoy the hard sucking I was giving him. I was wet and desperate to feel his big cock inside me. I moved round until I was between his legs without missing a single lick. I massaged his cock with one hand, and let the dribble run out of my mouth and down to his balls.

Nas grabbed my head and we stared at each other as he grimaced forcing his large cock right to the back of my throat. My air cut off and I felt a sweet suffocating feeling. It made me wet between my legs.

With swift hip movements and a firm grip Nas fucked my throat, like I'd not had before. I couldn't breathe but his cock felt sleek as he pushed harder. Grunted with the force.

"On top now blondie, ride me," Nas gasped. I looked up into eyes gasping. I pulled my little red panties off and threw them on the floor. I straddled over the top of him and started to lowered myself down. I pulled my hair to the side and my long blonde curls fell over my shoulder and breast. Nas moaned and rubbed my breasts.

Holding Nas's cock upright I lowered myself onto him and I felt him go tense underneath me as his bellend brushed my wet pussy lips. He grabbed my hips.

"I'm sensitive after fucking your face, and you are very beautiful, go slow, okay," Nas said, as I began to push him into my soft cunt. I let him penetrate me half way down his cock, And lifted my hips off him again to the tip. He lay with his eyes shut gripping my hips hard with his fingers. I sat all the way down. I couldn't wait and his cock was all the way in.

I sat on top of Nas rolling my hips backwards and forwards. He groaned underneath me and I felt tingles start in my pussy. I carried on slowly though, he'd paid too much to shoot his load in a moment but I quickly felt him throb out a hot load of cum into my cunt.

Nas gave me what o needed. I came as I felt jizz pumping inside me. My nipples hardened and goosebumps tickled my skin. I had a delicious climax riding his dick. I was gasping and Nas was panting loudly and holding rolling my hips.

"I'm sorry, I said you are very beautiful, and it was over too quickly for you," Nas said running his hands up my ribs, "it was okay that I came inside you?"

"That was just what I needed to be filled with cream," I smiled seductively. It would be a bit late if it wasn't, but with me it is always okay to cum inside. I climbed off Nas and sat next to him and passed him some tissues. He wiped his dick as I soaked up his Creampie dribbling out down my thighs.

I cuddled up to him and Nas seemed to fall asleep. I let him snooze enjoying feeling his hairy chest move under my head. I woke him after about half an hour.

"I'm so sorry, I am normally a much better lover than this, but I feel rushed here. Maybe if you're in this area we could meet up again sometime and I could show you? You've seen I'm happy to compensate you for your time," Nas asked putting his shirt on.

"I'd love to im local too," I said and I meant it. We exchanged numbers and I knew I'd be seeing him soon. I hoped so anyway.

~XXX~

When Nas left, I lay naked on the bed. I opened my legs and gently pushed my middle finger inside feeling the gooey mess he'd pumped inside my cunt. I could feel a dribble between my spread ass cheeks as I pushed my finger in and out.

As I began to climax I tried to think of Nas's hairybbody, the deep pulses began clamping my inner ring down on my searching finger I played with Nas's creamy cum inside until it pumped out all over my hand.

It was my stepdad's cock I thought about as my nipples hardened and the tingles pulsed out from my deliciouly used pussy. My entire body shuddered as I thought about swallowing his cum. I licked my finger clean afterwards.

I left the creamy white spunk all over the sheets. I paid a fee for the cleaner to dispose of bodily fluids. This was the fourth load I'd left today.

~XXX~

Lee was hanging around when I got back to his flat in the morning. I put my bag down on the kitchen side.

"You okay?" I asked as he sat chewing his lip. He wasn't usually up at this time of the day either.

"Yeah I'm fine. How was your night?" Lee said staring at me. He never usually asked, so I guessed he wanted money.

"Good. Why do you care?" I asked sitting on the sofa.

"I saw Ryan and your stepdad at footy. They said to tell you hi," Lee said. Now I knew he was after something. Mentioning Ryan meant he was sniffing coke again.

"What has Ryan got to do with me?" I asked as my gold bracelets clinked together. My pussy tingled when he mentioned my stepdad Ronnie.

"I was just with them in the stand and they they said hi that's all. Ronnie asked me if you were still working in the salon or if you had a new job he should know about. He said you need to speak to him," Lee said looking me up and down.

"I don't need to speak to anyone. Did the Blues win?" I asked but I didn't care.

"No, five nil, I Dont want to talk about it. It's too upsetting. I was wondering if I could borrow £50 till pay day," Lee trailed off smiling as he saw me looking through my bag.

"You have to give it me back okay Lee, are you still coming with us to the pub football thing at the weekend?" I said we were all going, my stepdad told me to come when I was living there.

I passed Lee some cash. He was putting his tracksuit top on and going out the door without saying bye.

"I'll meet you at the coach, don't worry," he said rushing out the door as I stared at him. I couldn't compete with coke.

"Okay have fun babe bye," i said as lee slammed door. I knew he wouldn't be back for a few days now. I was praying he didn't miss the coach.

Pulling my case to the door, I started thinking about going on a coach full of footy lads and I thought it might be a bad idea.

I was right. I should not have gone.

~XXX~

My stepdad had booked a room at the hotel. I saw his name in the register. I had to make a choice. He knew what I was.

The thought of seeing my stepdad was giving me butterflies. I was wearing a little flowery dress and silky white stockings with lace tops. The kind I knew my stepdad liked. They made me feel sexy too. I wanted attention in the bar, for business purposes.

I was sat on my usual stool, my punter from the other night, Nas, was stood with a group of guys. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I wasn't actually surprised.

Nas glanced at me over and over, but tried not to make it obvious. As most men were staring at me, he didn't stand out. I knew I could fuck any single one of them, and probably make them pay. It made me feel powerful, even though I was a five foot one busty blonde in a little flowery dress and stockings.

My stepdad, Ronnie, had managed to sneak into the bar and was sat in the corner. He stared at me continually and the barman said I should talk to him, so I had to go and say hi, I kissed my stepdad on the cheek like a good stepdaughter. He touched me waist and gripped with his fingers and it felt sexual to me.

I could tell Ronnie wanted to see my big boobs, my creamy pussy and tight asshole. He looked good in his suit and I thought maybe we should talk in my room later. Alone. He wasn't mad or he would have confronted me by now. He was watching me like a punter.

~XXX~

"I see there is another interested party tonight," Nas said, he came to the bar to get a drink, and he was trying to look casual.

"There are always other interested parties, darling," I laughed and winked at him. I could feel my stepdad staring at me as I worked.

We chatted at the bar. I had one too many drinks. Nas made me laugh. He told me about how he grew up in London but his family was from abroad and he didn't see them much. He also said he couldn't stop thinking about me, since last time.

When we thought no one was looking and my stepdad was busy on his phone, Nas and I sneaked into the toilets.

"I can pay you later, I'll sneak to your room," Nas whispered. I pulled my panties down and threw them on the cubicle floor.

"Okay, £100 for a quicky now just fuck me," I gasped, he undid his flies and pulled out his impressive cock. Gripping my bum cheeks he lifted me off the floor and lowered me onto his dick.

We stood kissing as my juicy wet pussy started to twitch around his thick shaft.

"Your pussy feels like silk," Nas gasped as he thrust upwards and I grabbed round his neck. Gently we moved our hips together. He was deep inside me, our pelvises grinding together.

Nas held my slim waist and big bum. He sat down on the toilet. I was on top of him in control. As I took my own weight he pulled my top down pressing his face between my boobs. I felt him throb deep inside my cunt. Deep contracting hard tingles pulsed around my body as I felt him unloading in me.

I stared down as his head as we shuddered and climaxed together in the toilet and I suddenly didn't want him to pay me. I felt some butterflies in my tummy.

Nas was different.

~XXX~

"So you are doing it here you naughty girl," my stepdad Ronnie, grabbed my arm as I came out of the toilets, "I saw you go in the toilets, with Nas. He's done work at my place. You're a very obvious nasty little slut aren't you."

"I don't know what you're talking about Ronnie," I said and pushed his hand off my arm. I felt my pulse race as he touched me.

"You fucked him didn't you, did he pay? He's fucking slags all over the place. Everyone knows he's a dog," Ronnie said. He was breathing heavily and staring down my top.

"Jealous as usual," I stared in his eyes and nodded defiantly. Licking my lips I pulled my top down, discreetly exposing my cleavage like I did with punters.

"Fucking hell, you're stunning, you know it. I know your room number, if your a dirty whore, leave your door open later, please babe, let's talk," Ronnie whispered.

I stood on tiptoes and kissed him on the cheek, I let my lips linger on his stubble a little bit longer to show him that my room door might be open later. His black hair was shiny and he had started to get sweaty talking to me.

"Leave those stockings on, if you want me to fuck you properly like I always used too," Ronnie said as he squeezed my waist. I smoothed my dress down and walked back to my stool at the bar.

~XXX~

I got drunk after that. Ronnie and Nas were messing my head up. It's not an excuse and I don't know what came over me but I decided to leave my door open for my stepdad. My mum treating me like shit and ignoring me had made me more determined to fuck my stepdad the way she couldn't.

Nas's cum had dried between my thighs. I was hungry for more. I couldn't wait to see Nas again, but I was thinking about Ronnie. I hadn't stopped thinking about him recently. I missed him since I'd been with Lee.

I looked at my body, I only had on my white silky stockings and remembered what Ronnie said.

As I stood naked in my room, my door opened and my stepdad came into my bedroom. He stood still looking at my exposed body.

"Ronnie," I said, putting my hands over my boobs.

"Shush, get in bed jezzica, on your back with your legs open, where you've always belonged," my stepdad said undoing his belt. He pushed the door shut.

I walked backwards and lay on the bed with my open legs and pussy pointing at my stepdad. He groaned at the sight of my tight pussy waiting eagerly for his hard cock. He unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off as he walked towards me.

12