Beginnings Ch. 02

Story Info
Kerstin's adventures continue she meets another black man.
4k words
4.47
23.2k
43

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KerstinQT
KerstinQT
98 Followers

Hi Everybody,

Thank you so much for all feedback to my first story. I will try to improve my writing; it has been a few years since I had to write creatively. I find it amazing what I forgot since my freshman year creative writing class.

I have lots of ideas for Kerstin, but really appreciate your ideas. Be kind and nice we all share this world together.

Love and kisses to all,

Kerstin xoxo

Kerstin looked at her reflection in her makeup mirror, she expected to somehow look different. But she did not, she was just as pretty, cute and innocent looking as she was before, before Jalen. But she felt different, so very different, she had never experienced a man like him. She felt sexier, more alive. He had taken her to a place sexually that she never knew existed. She wanted to get him out of her mind, after all she was getting ready to meet her husband Brad, for their first marriage counselling session. Since the weekend almost everything she did seemed to remind her of him. Kerstin finished her makeup with her nude pink moisturizing lipstick from Charlotte Tilbury, she loved how lushes it felt, and it was perfect with her pale complexion and the dress she wore. Looking at her lips the images of Sunday filled her mind, the thoughts and feelings came rushing back.

Kerstin remembered the feeling of contentment after waking snuggled into Jalen's strong arms. She loved feeling him next to her it gave her a warm feeling of deep comfort. A feeling that woman feels toward a man she has been intimate with. As light began to trickle in her bedroom windows she slowly woke. Her head nestled into his shoulder and arm she gently brushed her blonde hair from her eyes and almost gasped out loud. She really did do it; she was in bed with a black guy. She could feel herself getting turned on again as she gazed at his smooth dark skin and smelled his masculine scent. Eventually, the need to tinkle and realization that she was very yucky down there, forced her fully awake. Slipping silently from her bed, her arm across her chest to keep her naked breast from bouncing, she padded quickly to the bathroom to do her morning business.

Feeling a little less than fresh from her own post sex vaginal fluids and so much semen inside her, Kerstin gently cleaned her slightly sore vulva with feminine wipes. She felt good about herself for the first time in months, noticing a happy glow on her face as she washed her hands and face before pulling her unruly hair into a ponytail. For the first time in many months Kerstin did not look at herself and only see flaws, she saw a desirable and sexy woman. She grabbed her toothbrush noticing a very different taste in her mouth. Looking at her full lips she remembered how she had let him finish in her mouth. A slight firming of her nipples told her just how much that act turned her on. Just as she was finishing her primping Jalen rushed into the bathroom needing badly to take care of his own morning business.

Kerstin had never been in the bathroom when a man tinkled, but what Jalen did could not be called tinkling. The sound of his urine hitting the bottom of the toilet was powerful. Watching him walk toward her to wash his hands, Kerstin could not take her eyes off his big black penis, bobbing obscenely as he walked. It looked even larger in the light of day. After washing his hands, Kerstin felt Jalen's arms slip around her and his lips press against hers. Seeing herself in the arms of a fit, and very black man in the bathroom mirror caused her libido to immediately raise. She felt her nipples firm against his strong black chest and vagina ache with such a powerful desire to be filled. Morning sex was something she rarely did with Brad, but with Jalen she knew she could not stop him, even if she wanted to.

"Baby you are beautiful," Jalen said as he scooped her into his arms and carried her back to the bed. Kerstin could only marvel at his strength and stamina as he took her again. It was hard and fast and for the third time in less than 24 hours Kerstin felt Jalen cum inside her. Every time she thought about him, his masculinity, his dark chocolate skin, his taste and smell she shivered with desire. She thought about how they showered together washing each other. After, she made him breakfast, placing a big plate of bacon, eggs, and toast in front of him she loved just watched him eat. It felt like it was another Kerstin that slid to her knees, pulled his pants and boxers down and once again took him in her mouth. About twenty-five minutes later she felt a sense of feminine pride as Jalen yelled that he was about to cum. For only the second time her life Kerstin prepared for a man exploded into her mouth.

Kerstin was on cloud nine when Brad brought the girls home, her oldest daughter commented that mommy looked so happy. Brad was clueless, mistakenly thinking that it was because of him. Kerstin was lost in her own thoughts when she agreed to meet Brad later in the week for their first marriage counselling session. He had already planned for his parents to watch the girls, hoping he could take his estranged wife out for dinner and maybe more. She really did look great, he thought. He had not had sex since shortly after his affair with his young administrative assistant came to light. Megan the cute 19-year-old that he had the affair with left the firm and wanted nothing more to do with him.

Monday night after the girls went to bed Kerstin was laying on her bed lost in thought, absentmindedly flicking through TV channels. Stopping on a channel she never watched before she felt herself flush and her nipples harden to the sight of a shirtless black man in the rap music video. Like a moth drawn to a flame she watched and listened to the powerful beat of the music. As the words about growing up in the street, sex and violence filler her ears she found herself reaching down and pulling up her nightie. Her fingers slid under the pink cotton panties and slid along her sensitive little vagina. Another sexy black rapper replaced the first as her fingers found her clitoris. Watching the black rapper, she spread her legs and pulled her knees back, imagining he was crawling between them. She thought about Jalen, he had fucked her. For the first time in her life, she knew what it meant to be truly fucked and it wasn't her husband that did it. It was a black man, she thought about what Jalen said to her, watching the very sexy black rapper, listening to the pounding beat, her fingers flying across her clitoris. She hadn't played with herself since she was in high school. Quickly the feelings built until she exploded in a powerful orgasm. "Wow," she thought, "when my sex drive returned it sure came back in a big way".

Later that week. Kerstin took one last look at herself in the mirror. She looked adorable; the cute floral mustard yellow sundress she wore hugged her curves beautifully. The V-neck bodice, empire waist and delicate cap-sleaves accentuated her delicate shoulders and ample bosom. She was about to have her first marriage session with her husband Brad. Her mother-in-law had the girls for the night, hopping that her son would do whatever he needed to make things right with Kerstin.

Kerstin arrived at the parking garage, only to find no spots on the lower levels, she was already a few minutes late and knew she needed to hurry. She had agreed to meet Brad in the lobby. Hurrying to catch the top deck elevator down she was relieved to see someone holding the door for her. She thanked the gentleman that held the door, then looked up at a very big, very handsome older black man. She smiled and blushed as she felt a flash of desire deep in her tummy, wow he is handsome, she thought. Senator Marcus Washington smiled back, "your welcome anytime", he said, taking in the beautiful young white girl. Not seeing a ring and picking up that vibe that tells a black man that a white woman is into black guys, Senator Washington immediately laid on his best charm. The elevator ride was all too fast, but before they reached the lobby Senator Washington learned enough and quickly asked her to meet him for dinner at La Cheri, the elegant French restaurant a short walk away. Kerstin did not say yes, but she also did not say no.

"Why didn't she say no, he was probably old enough to be her father, but he was nothing like her father," she thought. She glanced back at him and smiled as she ran from the elevator to meet Brad. Watching her shapely ass wiggle away, Senator Marcus Washington, really hoped she joined him after the appointment, she was gorgeous. He did not know if a simple dinner would lead to sex, but as a man who knew how to work for what he wanted, he would have fun trying. He felt his big black penis twitch at the thought, since the death of his lovely wife he had to find ways to satisfy his still very high sex drive. Fortunately, there seemed to be no shortage of white women that were willing. He fought hard as a Senator to eliminate racism, yet it was far from over. He chuckled to himself knowing that every time he slid his black penis inside a new white pussy, he was doing his part to change the world.

Brad was waiting and starting to get agitated that Kerstin was late and started off the walk to their first marriage counselling session by reprimanding her. Kerstin was not amused by his attitude and could not help but compare him to the smooth confident black man she just met in the elevator. For the first time she saw him as small and weak, her thoughts went to Jalen. Compared to Jalen, Brad was inferior and almost childlike. But he was the father of her children and did not want her family unit to split apart. She was here to try.

An hour later Kerstin was furious, she had just endured Brad trying to blame her for his infidelities. She immediately rushed off not wanting to spend another minute with him. How dare he try and turn what he did into her fault. When she reached the elevator the encounter, she had with Senator Jackson flashed through her mind. Maybe a nice dinner and a glass of wine with him would take her mind off the last hour with her husband. Why not, she thought as she turned and walked the short distance to La Cheri.

Senator Marcus Washington saw her first, he was surprised, but very pleased when she tentatively walked into the restaurant. He rose immediately and went to great her, "I'm glad you came, I was hoping you would come," he said kissing her hand. Kerstin looked at her hand in his, he was big and very dark, even darker than Jalen, it turned her on. She saw the smile and look of approval on the face of the handsome black waiter that hurried to set her place at the table.

Dinner was delightful and fun; he was such an amazing man. Kerstin learned how he was born in the poor neighborhood, to a single mom. How he worked his way out with a basketball scholarship. She heard about his time in the NBA and subsequently his interest in racial justice and what he was doing to bring change as a Senator. She had guessed right he was 62, two years older than her father. He was tall 6'6" and still very strong and fit looking. She found his slightly graying beard sexy. She did not pull away when he reached across the table and gently rubbed her arm. It turned her on seeing his big dark hand on her pale white arm. She talked about her girls and being a mom. Her husband's affair and how devastating it was to find out. How she was planning to go back to work as a teacher next school year and her passion for children and education. Marcus was such a good listener and so supportive. He was also a very direct man, at one point in the conversation about her husband he said he got a vibe that he was not the first black man that she dated. She told him about Jalen calling repeatedly and that she finally relented. The cute blush on her cheeks told him what she did not say, he knew this little cutie had been blackened. That explained why she joined him; she was hooked. He had seen beautiful young wives like Kerstin fall hard for black men. He could tell she was a sweet girl and deserved the best. He hoped he could guide her along the way.

After dinner Marcus as she insisted, she call him suggested a walk along the waterfront. Kerstin felt his hand on her back as they walked, she started to notice some of looks from a people passing buy. She could feel her nipples harden both from being with Marcus and the cool spring evening. Stopping to look at the river Marcus saw her shiver and took off his jacket and hung it around Kerstin's shoulders. It was huge on her and smelled like him but made her feel warm inside. "I have a really good bottle of wine that I'd like to share with someone. Would you like to join me?" he said then leaned down and kissed her.

Kerstin had not thought about her marriage and Brad the entire time she was with Marcus. She loved his personality, so strong and confident. She had no doubt what he wanted feeling his big hand slide down her back to her bottom. What is happening to me, she thought feeling his arm around her waist as they rode the elevator up to his apartment. Her pussy quivered with anticipation and desire. She wanted it too.

Marcus wasted no time, as soon as they entered his apartment by taking Kerstin into his big arms. She loved his how his thick lips felt against her own. His hand was big and totally engulf her ample C cup breasts with ease. She was once again in the arms of a black man. That thought brought out feelings inside her that she never knew existed. With more skill than his big fingers should have Marcus found the tinny clasp that held the back of her dress together. Pulling the zipper down, he pulled her dress down past her breasts and hips. "Baby, you are so beautiful". he said admiring her perfect breasts and sexy curves. He admired the lacy pale pink bra and panty set, reaching out feeling her beautiful white breasts. He admired how his big black hand looked gently squeezing her pale white breasts. He hoped that her looser husband never got to touch them again.

Moaning into his mouth as they kissed Kerstin reached forward finding a very large bulge in Marcus's pants. Wanting to feel him, she franticly pulled at his belt and pants trying open them. Marcus chuckled, "slow down baby, you will get all the black dick you need tonight" Kerstin felt him unhook her bra and his mouth find her nipple. She felt him trace his finger down her tummy, his big hand slip inside her panties, and cup her bare pussy. Feeling how wet and ready she was Marcus told her to turn around. "Baby that ass is so perfect," he said giving her bottom a playful slap. "You are going to make a black man a wonderful wife." Dance for me and take your panties off." he ordered.

Kerstin was lost if a wave of desire. She had never done anything like this with Brad. Slowly she began a very sexy wiggle, even bending down and pushing her bottom back toward him. Seductively she worked her panties down her legs as she danced. Marcus quickly undressed watching the beautiful young wife dance, arms above her head, her breast bouncing seductively on her chest. Kerstin had never felt so sexy, hearing him tell her to turn, she gasped when she saw him. For 62 he was so muscular, his skin was coal black, and his penis was huge. It looked even bigger than Jalen's and for a moment it scared her.

Marcus loved the look of wonder on her innocent face when she turned and saw him. "Baby girl you are so beautiful," he told her again. He loved the way her blond hair cascaded around her shoulders and back, her eyes wide and blue, lips so perfect and pouty. Her body was perfect, "baby you too perfect to waste on that ass white boy husband," Marcus said pushing gently on her shoulders.

Kerstin knew what was left unsaid as she slid softly to her knees, looking up her gaze fell to his large black cock. Grasping it, her fingers did not quit make it all the way around. It felt powerful in her hand as she slowly moved her fingers up and down its length. It was coal black and the head looked huge. Sliding her mouth around the bulbous head, her tongue twirling around it, she made love to his cock. Kerstin had never been much for oral sex with Brad, but for some reason first with Jalen, now with Marcus she loved doing it. Jalen had even cum in her mouth, twice, something she never did for her husband. It also was not lost on her that a second black man verbally diminished her husband.

Marcus loved watching this little white girl on his dick. He appreciated how this little cutie went after it with such lust and gusto. He was hard, harder than he remembers being in a long time and he wanted inside her white pussy bad. Pulling her to her feet was harder than he expected, her lips did not want to let his dick go. He chuckled to himself, scooped her into his arms, and hurried into his bedroom. Tossing her gently on the bed he watched her spread her legs wide for him. Their eyes locked together Marcus crawled between her thighs, feeling his black dick contact her pussy. He heard her moan softly then felt her fingers gently guide him the rest of the way in. Pushing his hips forward slowly, even as wet, and ready as she was, he took his time, letting her get used to his size. "Dam baby you feel amazing," he moaned, his deep masculine voice adding to Kerstin's feelings of lust.

Kerstin once again felt the powerful feeling of desire as Marcus filled her so completely. He felt amazing inside her and seemed to stretch her in all the right ways. She wondered how she would ever be satisfied with Brad's little white penis after experiencing Jalen and now Marcus. It did not take long before Marcus had her building toward a powerful orgasm. She loved how he took his time with her, letting her vagina adjust to his size. By the time he was completely inside her she was writhing and moaning on the bed. She held onto his forearms as he began to piston his hips with an audible slap when his body met hers. She felt so open and vulnerable, her legs hooked around his arms, while his powerful hips pounded into her. She had never felt so full, his big cock reaching more than twice as deep as Brad's ever did. When her orgasm hit, it came fast and hard. Kerstin began to scream as wave after wave of pleasure rocketed through her body.

Marcus held still letting the little white girl role through her orgasm. He knew from experience that he had to give her a moment to catch her breath before he got her started again. He loved how it made him feel as a black man, feeling a white woman orgasm on his big black dick. He held her close while he stroked her hair, kissed her neck softly, and whispered in her ear. He kept saying over and over, "that's it baby, cum on that black dick". He knew he was not her first black man and guessed he would not be her last. He wished he was a younger man; he knew she would make a brother a wonderful wife and for a moment thought about it being him.

Rolling over keeping himself inside her, Marcus positioned Kerstin on top of him. He gently nuzzled her neck, kissing and rubbing her sexy bottom and back. He wanted to let her come down from her orgasm gently, while at the same time get her ready for more.

Feeling the gentle slap on her bottom, Kerstin knew what he wanted and that he wanted it now. She marveled at his strength and stamina for a guy older than her father. First Jalen and now Marcus she now understood what it was like with a real man, a black man. Brad would have cum long ago and based on experience would not have stayed hard long enough for her to orgasm. With Marcus she orgasmed easily, and he was still rock hard inside her. Regaining her composure, she sat up and moaned as it seemed even more of him slid inside her quivering little pussy. Starting slowly, she leaned forward braced her arms on his strong black chest and began to rock her hips. Looking down between her bouncing breasts she saw a smile on his handsome black face and started to giggle. She was determined to please him and glad that her time in the gym strengthened her hips and thighs.

KerstinQT
KerstinQT
98 Followers
12