Beginnings 01: Family Affair

Story Info
I fuck my voyeur stepbro, my stepdad sees and we have anal.
6.7k words
4.48
26k
29
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 12/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you don't want to take your panties off, just slide them to the side," Lee whispered as he pointed his new camera between my trembling spread thighs.

"Only if you promise not to show anyone," I giggled. I was tipsy, high and horny.

"I promise, babe, but how are you going to be a porno model if no one looks at your gash? You're gorgeous, you're like a glamour model, I told you, now pull this pussy wide open," Lee said as he reached out and pulled my panties to the side.

I heard the camera click, and I giggled as I pushed Lee's hand away and held my panties to the side myself. Sitting on Lee's bed with my tits out and my legs spread, I felt so glamorous. I felt just like a real model. I had dreams of making it big modelling.

My fingers trembled as I pulled my neat slit apart with two fingers. I shook my blonde hair over my shoulders, Lee pulled my top down so my big 34DD breasts sprang out of my bra.

"That's better, bit wider if you can, good girl," Lee said, clicking his camera over and over again. I giggled as my clit tingled over, feeling like a real glamour model.

It was three weeks after my nineteenth birthday.

Lee was working at the photography development factory in town. He was making good money and kept buying me lingerie to pose in. On his overtime, he'd sneak in and develop my pictures. He kept a couple of copies and gave the rest to me.

I put all the pics in a shoe box and hid them under my bed. I started to worry about Lee showing them to other guys. He had promised he wouldn't and he swore he only kept a few and he gave me the rest for my portfolio.

I was happy to take my top and panties off on camera. I had told l Lee I wanted some portfolio pictures, and he said he'd help me, but he was pushing for more. Like pulling my pussy apart. He showed me a girly mag and asked me to pose like the girls did in them. I felt so pressurised to go further that I'd started avoiding him and spending a bit more time at my mum's house.

~XXX~

I was in between my mum and stepdad's house and my Nans flat. I had just turned nineteen. I'd lived with my Nan since I was a baby and only had weekends with my mum. She was a stripper and didn't want a kid around her back then.

My Nan went to live in an old people's bungalow from the council, and my Nan said I had to go back to my mum's for a few months till my room in her place got sorted. I didn't get on with my mum, and she wasn't speaking to me while I stayed there.

Ronnie, my stepdad, was a different matter. He was a few years younger than my mum. My mum worshipped him even though he cheated on her all the time. He was a tattooed thug, but all my friends said how hot he was when he dropped me off at a party. He had flexed his muscles and tried to flirt with one of my close friends. My mum and stepdad had been together since I was six. He got her out of stripping. She said he saved her.

My stepdad's son, Robert, was a few years older than me. He stayed with them, on and off, when he came back from his shop fitting job. My mum's house was closer to the airport than his mum's house. Robert and I got along. We hadn't grown up together and only had a few sleep-over weekends together at my mum's house.

~XXX~

It was a hot summer evening, everyone was out, and I decided to smoke a joint outside. I had my little white bikini on, and I was trying to get the last few rays of sun for my golden tan. I pulled my long blonde curls over the back of the sun lounger and moved my bikini top around. I didn't want any tan lines. Lee said the white bits didn't look good on photos.

I had my eyes closed, and I was feeling high. I threw the roach in my mum's fig tree pot. I knew she'd moan about it, but I didn't care what she said. I wanted to go back to my Nans anyway.

My mind started to wander, and I started daydreaming.

I had just started having sex with my boyfriend Lee two months ago. He wasn't my first. I had a reputation around town already for being a slut. That's a story for another day.

Lee was older than me, in his late twenties. He said I looked like a glamour model and a lot older than nineteen. My boobs were big, 34DD, my waist was slim, and my hips were wide. I knew I looked good, and I was so determined to do modelling, especially since Lee had shown me some magazines with naughty naked ladies.

I wanted to be in the magazines. I wanted to be like those ladies. Lee said I looked better than all those bitches because they were dirty old slags, and I was young, firm and fresh.

I thought about taking my panties off for Lee to photograph my pussy, and I rubbed my boobs under my bikini. I couldn't stop thinking about how much our photo sessions turned me on, and I pulled my bikini top entirely off, dripping it on the floor. My nipples felt good when I touched them like Lee did. I was home alone, and no one could see in the garden.

I imagined Lee taking pictures of me.

I slipped my hand down between my legs and found my wet slit. I rubbed my clit for a second and then slipped a finger inside gently. I was moist and gooey. I enjoyed exploring inside myself with my fingers and lifted my knees up higher, spreading my legs. I knew the tingles I'd started to feel when I had sex could be harder and better. I was looking for the trigger to pleasure inside my sweet, wet hole.

The small rippling pulses began, and I started to moan. There was a massive crash as the mop fell over and crashed into the dog's bowel. I had my eyes shut, and I didn't see my stepbrother clearly, but I knew it was Robert.

I jumped off the Sunlounger in panic. I saw Robert with his cock out in the doorway, but as I scrambled for my bikini top, he must have run away.

I know I saw him.

Robert pretended to come back from work about half an hour later, loudly slamming the door and throwing his bag down. I suspected he'd waited to see my stepdad get back first.

I was grateful Robert didn't mention seeing me with my finger in my gash.

~XXX~

Since Robert had caught me in the garden pleasuring myself, he acted differently, which confirmed he had seen. He kept brushing past me too close and saying weird little flirty things. He was also being super friendly, and my stepdad commented how good it was we were getting on.

In response, I noticed his muscles and his dark black hair. He wasn't an annoying older step-sibling visiting anymore. I hadn't noticed him turn into a man until now because I'd been living with my Nan and getting in trouble with local lads.

Robert had broken his foot and was off sick from his shop fitting job. He was fine and milking the sick pay. We were both at my mum's house more.

Then, my world shattered. Lee got caught cashing DHSS cheques in someone else's name and he was sent to prison for six months.

I was devastated.

~XXX~

About a month after the garden incident, my mum and stepdad left for Blackpool for their annual holiday in a caravan.

Robert and I were in the house together, but his room was in the attic, and mine was on the first floor. Robert stayed in his attic conversion all the time; he had an en-suite, and he sat glued to his Nintendo with his foot on a stool. I'd been smoking pot in my room all day, and I hadn't seen him. I knew he was in; I'm being upfront about that.

Lee and I had been on the phone on and off all day from prison. I was planning a visit with him at the prison the following weekend.

I had taken a few of the naughty pics of me posing like the girls in the dirty magazines into Lee on my last visit to jail, and he said they cheered him up. He asked if I could bring in some more on my next visit. He said it was better than any magazines the lads passed around full of dirty old slags. I was glad I could make him feel better while he was inside. I promised to be loyal and wait.

I took my leggings and crop top off and stood looking at myself naked in my mirror. I rubbed my hands down over my breasts and flat stomach. I felt my round hips and peachy bum. At nineteen, I had huge breasts and amazing voluptuous curves. I looked good naked. I was thinking about how good I would look modelling in a magazine.

Slipping on the tiny pink lace panties and bra, Lee's favourite, I felt slutty and I liked it. The lingerie reminded me of him. He said as soon as he was out, we'd take another load of pics. I practised a few of the poses the girls did in Lee's magazines. Watching myself in the mirror, I noticed my door was open in the reflection and I remembered Robert was in and decided to leave it open like a dare for him to watch me again.

I secretly liked the thought of Lee passing my photos around and guys wanking over me. My door stayed open.

As I looked at myself and smoothed down my long blonde curls, my hands brushed over my nipples, and the tingly feelings started. I pulled my bra straps down and gently lifted my breasts out of the cups. I folded my arms underneath the way Lee had shown me and pushed them up.

I looked over my shoulder at my open bedroom door again and pulled my panties down. Just a little bit over my hips. Then down around my thighs. I'd waxed my pussy lips completely smooth. I slipped my middle finger between my legs, feeling my silky soft lips and gently massaged my clit. I watched myself in the mirror as I began sliding my finger into my gooey pussy. Concentrating on my facial expressions as I gasped in front of the mirror. I started to feel wetness spreading down my thighs.

I was lying down and spreading my legs on my bed. I felt around my opening and pushed my finger back inside my hole. I heard the phone ring downstairs. It was back in the day of house phones. I thought it must be Lee ringing back, so I ran downstairs to answer it. In my excitement, I left my door open and didn't put anything over my little lingerie set.

It was Lee on the phone. We had a huge row which lasted a few minutes because I wouldn't send him in any cash, and I completely forgot I was wearing lingerie and that my photos were on the bed.

I stormed back into my bedroom and froze. Robert was standing next to my bed holding a close-up photo of me nude, with my legs apart, on Lee's bed. My blood turned to icicles in my veins. I tried to speak, but my mouth was too dry, and nothing would come out.

Robert stared at me. His eyes bulged out of his head as he looked me up and down. His eyes stopped at my breasts. My nipples were still exposed above the cups of my bra. His head turned back to the bed to stare at all the photos.

"Rob, you shouldn't be in my room," my throat constricted as I said it.

"I was enjoying your little show before. You're a very naughty girl aren't you? Shut the door, Jez. Let's talk," Robert said, licking his lips. I stood defiantly in my underwear, staring at Robert.

"I don't have to do what you tell me," I said angrily. My chest was heaving after arguing with Lee on the phone.

"You do now if you don't want your mum to find out about this," Rob said, gesturing to my stuff all over my bed, "stop being silly and come and sit down and talk to me."

Robert had stubble on his face and a black vest. His muscular arms had black hairs all over them, and the light shining behind him reflected off his big bicep. Maybe it was how he looked at me, but I suddenly thought he was hot, like his stepdad. My cheeks flushed; he was my stepbrother.

I stomped over and stood next to Robert near the bed.

"You know Lee is selling these to lads in prison? I heard about it off Nashy at footy before I broke my foot. Nashy got out two weeks ago, and I didn't believe it, but," Robert said, staring at my tits.

"Rob, you're lying!" I screamed, snatching the photo out of his hand and trying to put the pics back in the shoe box, "just get out of my room!"

"Calm down, I think you look fucking great, so do all the lads, Jez. Including me," Robert said, grabbing my wrist.

I stopped and stared at him. He had big brown eyes, and his big bicep flexed as he gripped me.

"Lee's telling the lads in jail that you'll meet up and fuck for £80. Do you want me to tell your mum that?" Robert said he was still holding onto my wrist.

"No, he isn't! These were meant to be private between me and my boyfriend. You're just snooping in my room because you're always perving over me," I said, putting my hands on my wide hips and staring at Robert.

"Sit down. I said you look great in the pictures. Ryan Tell has got a load of them, too. He showed me already; your tits and pussy are nothing new to any of us lads, so don't be so pissed off at me. You're getting a reputation for being a whore, Jez," he said.

I couldn't believe Lee was selling the pictures in my heart, but my head told me it was true. I couldn't believe my stepbrother had looked at them or that the photographs were being spread around town. Embarrassed tears stung my eyes. I hurriedly stuffed all the photos back in the box and threw it back under my bed.

Flopping down next to Robert, I put my head in my hands.

"Don't cry, Jez. Seriously, you have to realise Lee is a scumbag, and you shouldn't be getting mixed up with people like him," Robert said. He was being nice, and I'd just argued with Lee, which suddenly brought tears rolling down my cheeks. I didn't want him to see. He put his arm around me and gently shushed my crying.

"I miss him so much, please don't tell my mum about all this she already hates me," I sobbed.

"I've already told you I'm not going to," Robert soothed me, stroking my hair.

We stared at each other, and suddenly, I don't know how we were kissing. My mind was screaming how wrong it was, but my body was telling me it was right. I kept licking inside Rob's mouth. It didn't feel like this when I kissed Lee.

Robert's tongue was deep inside my mouth, and we had our arms around each other. I pressed my body closer to him. I was trying to show him I wanted him.

Our kissing got more passionate, and I was feeling a flood of release to be in a man's arms again. Robert's hand slid between my legs, and I felt repulsed and pushed him off.

"Robert, we can't. You're my stepbrother," I gasped. I was out of breath from our passionate kissing.

"No one will find out. I promise, let's have fun. It's not like we are blood-related," Robert said. He pulled one of the cups down on my little pink bra and gently brushed my nipple with his fingers. I felt tingles in my clit when he touched me.

"I wanted to stay loyal and wait for Lee," I said, but it sounded feeble as I stared at my stepbrother's big, hairy chest and big brown eyes. I was turned on, and Robert knew I wanted him to.

"I've seen you fingering yourself and loving it in the garden with your top off. You were like a porn star. You know I saw you, and I didn't tell anyone about that, did I," Robert was pulling my nipple as he spoke, and I didn't try to stop him.

Gently, Robert's hand moved down to my belly. I didn't try to stop him. I just sat there, allowing him to do it. His hand slid between my legs, and he rubbed my clit through my panties.

"These little panties are wet because you want it too. Take them off. Come on, Jez, no one has to know. Just you and me," Robert said. I started to open my legs just a little, and we started kissing again.

Robert's finger started to rub me harder, and a slight tingle started, and I didn't care about anything except the waves of pleasure rippling in my clit.

This time, I just went with the feelings inside my body, and it felt good. Our tongues were frantically licking in each other's mouths. Robert began to finger me gently through my little pink lace panties, and I spread my legs a little bit more. I leaned back so he could get to my wet hole, and I started to rock my hips on his finger.

Robert's finger worked inside my tight pussy as he started to kiss my neck, he was pushing me backwards, and he was nearly lying on top of me.

"Rob, we shouldn't be doing this," I gasped. We both knew we'd never gone this far before.

"Does my dick feel good? Your pussy feels so good. You're so tight, Jez," Rob breathed into my neck. His kisses were making goosebumps come up all over me. It didn't feel like this with Lee. His finger was pushing harder, and he tried to force a second one inside me. I flinched slightly. He backed off and stopped massaging inside me with one finger, pausing.

"Do you want me to stop?" Rob said as his other hand grabbed onto my wrist.

"No, I like it," I whispered, and I did.

Rob exhaled loudly, and he forced a second finger inside me. I grimaced at being stretched by two giant fingers. At the same time, he grabbed my hand and pushed it into his crotch. I felt his cock was hard through his shorts. It felt a lot bigger than Lee's.

I leaned my head back and put my hand down Rob's shorts. I was showing him my tits brazenly. He'd already pulled my left breast entirely out of my pink lace bra. He kissed down into my cleavage. I groaned as he pulled my other breast out and began to massage them round his face.

I was feeling all tingly between my thighs as I started to enjoy Robert's fingers more. I decided to go for it and gripped Robert's cock. He was rock solid hard.

As I started to wank him off, it was like Robert stopped being my stepbrother and became a hot older guy who wanted to fuck me. I felt a few drops of his pre cum dripping on my hand. He was moaning and groaning.

"Stop," Rob said, suddenly grabbing my hand, "if you want me to fuck you, say now, or I'll just cum in your hand instead."

Pausing for a second, I let go of Rob's dick and pulled my hand out of his shorts. He looked a bit panicked and pulled his hand out of my panties. We stared at each other for what seemed like a long time. Hooking my fingers into my panties, I pulled them down and kicked them onto the floor.

Rob grinned like he'd won the Premiership and jumped up to pull his pants down. The look on his face will be one I'll never forget. I pulled my bra straps off my shoulders as he knelt between my tanned spread thighs. He leaned over me, and I smelled his sweat. He felt around my pussy with his hand and held me open with two fingers.

"You're so tight I'll go slow," he moaned in my ear.

At that point, he pushed hard up inside me, and I was shocked I was having full sex with my stepbrother. I was wet, so although he slid up easily, he was so much bigger than anyone I'd had before. He made me scream. He stopped instantly, but he realised I was enjoying it when I grabbed onto his hips to stop him pulling out of me.

Rob's body relaxed, and he started to rock his hips backwards and forwards. Each time he pushed inside, I squealed, and I could tell my noises were turning him on. My tight slit was wetter than it had ever been before. He massaged my breast with one hand and propped himself up on the other arm.

The change of angle put pressure on a new sensitive spot inside my cunt, and my squeals turned to gasps. Rob's thrusts became more forceful.

Something happened inside me that hadn't happened before. My entire pussy contracted, gripping onto Rob's thick hard cock. So tight I couldn't do anything except lie there. Massive pulses rippled out from my wet hole, through my pelvis and up my belly. My nipples felt electrified. My juices gushed out onto Ron's swinging balls.

This feeling was what I'd been looking for. Robert had found it for me. At that moment, I fell in love with fucking.

I heard Rob's panting suddenly stop, and his body went rigid still on top of me. Then I felt a flooding feeling inside my pussy, his cock throbbed, and he pumped his jizz deep inside me. I held his buttocks tight and wrapped my thighs around his waist. Our sweaty chests heaved up and down.

We both just stared at each other.

"It's wrong, but it's so good and so, so tight," whispered Robert.

I squirmed underneath him.

~XXX~

Robert bought me a glass of juice after about half an hour. I had just been lying on my bed after we fucked, i was just stunned. He asked if I was on the pill, I said yes, and he rushed back to his room. I just sat there, thinking to myself, did that happen? Then I felt my stepbrother's creampie leaking out of me, and I knew it did. I lay in bed snoozing and feeling really tired after my first orgasm on a cock hard cock.

12