Behaving has its Benefits Pt. 04

Story Info
Tina Joins the Party in Mrs. Wilson's office and house.
8.2k words
4.75
9.7k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Behaving has its Benefits: Part Four

"Tina Joins the Party"

(All persons engaged in sexual activity in this story are over 18 years old. Any similarities between this story and real people are purely coincidental)

Please read Parts 1-3 first to get caught up.

Wendy Wilson woke up Monday morning, refreshed after a relaxing weekend of hot sex. As she lay in bed, waiting for the kids to stir, she thought back to her sex-filled Friday and Saturday nights. Friday night she had eaten Stacy's pussy to orgasm before riding Ryan's thick cock in her ass while Stacy lapped at her wet cunt. She had an explosive orgasm after a day of build up; Stacy's buttplug had been inside her all day and she had given Ryan a blowjob at lunch, sucking his big cock until he flooded her mouth with cum. Saturday night Stacy and Ryan double penetrated her. She rode Stacy's big rubber dildo while Ryan fucked her in the ass from behind, two big cocks filling her tight holes until she had another incredible orgasm. After she came, she ate Stacy's cunt while Ryan continued to ream her asshole until he pulled out and covered her ass with cum. She had a second orgasm rubbing her cunt as he pushed his meat back into her asshole to deposit a second load, her mouth still glued to Stacy's juicy pussy.

Wendy's cunt began to ache as she recounted her most recent sexual adventures as a pussy-licking, cock-sucking, ass-fucking suburban mommy-slut. And as she began thinking about seeing her office assistant, Tina, again. They had surveyed each other's bodies on Friday after Ryan's visit. She suspected Tina had an idea why Ryan was there. She found herself very attracted to Tina, a few years older than Stacy. Tina was about 5' 5'', with blond hair she sometimes wore in pigtails, which gave off the appearance of being a teenager., and a hot body she liked to show off by wearing short skirts and tight blouses. It was always professional looking attire but nonetheless very sexy. She had fantasized that Friday afternoon about also becoming Tina's pussy-licking supervisor slut, adding to her now secure devotion to Stacy and Ryan's sexual agendas.

She wouldn't see Stacy for a few days, as she was at the beach, a final get-away before she left for college the following week. What would she do when Stacy left, she thought, before heading to the shower? Fortunately, Ryan was scheduled to come to her office today. He had texted her last night, saying that since Stacy was out of town, he needed a blowjob.

Soaping herself in the shower, Wendy thought about how she had gotten to this weird stage of her life, about why she had become so submissive, taking orders from a younger woman, sucking a younger man's cock in her office while she impaled herself on a buttplug she was ordered to wear by her babysitter, Stacy. She found it thrilling to be having some of the most satisfying sex of her life. She had had incredible orgasms, none more so than during the weekend when she was double-penetrated, sandwiched between two big cocks plunging in and out of her hungry holes.

She was willing to do just about anything Stacy and Ryan told her to do. They were firm, but not aggressive. And they made her cum, her orgasms building from having to service them first, waiting until Stacy had cum in her mouth, her tongue probing Stacy's wet cunt while Ryan fucked her until his cum showered her ass or tits. Only then could she cum. And when she came, she exploded from the anticipation. It drove her crazy not to be touched or to be able to touch herself. By the time Stacy dove between her legs to ravish her pussy or when she was told she could touch herself, her cunt was on fire, throbbing with desire, the mere touch of a tongue or finger on her clit setting her off.

Perhaps she was enjoying the submissive role because she spent most of her day ordering other people around at the office, and showing toughness as one of the few women executives in a male-dominated company. Watching the nannycam videos that first week had also unlocked her sexual desire, which had been dormant during the last year of her marriage with a man who never ate pussy and rarely made an effort to make her cum after he got his. She had masturbated on occasion, but without excitement. And when Stacy and Ryan seduced her in her family room that first time, it felt good to just give in, to be told what to do, to explore her sexuality in new ways. In any case, the genie was out of the bottle. She had become a pussy-eating, cock-sucking, taking it in the ass submissive suburban mommyslut. And she wanted more of it.

***

Wendy strode into the office foyer, stopping to chat with Tina about her weekend. As usual, Tina was looking good, wearing a light blue blouse, with several buttons undone to reveal the tops of her breasts, and a tan skirt that rode above her knees. Wendy's gaze stopped for a moment at her crotch, wondering what color panties Tina was wearing that day. And what her juicy pussy would taste like.

Tina followed Wendy's gaze, herself eyeing Wendy's cute slim-fitting summer dress, her tits pressed against the cotton fabric. Tina had rubbed her pussy to orgasm as soon as she got home Friday, turned on that her boss had had sex with Ryan at lunch and had hungrily eyed her body afterwords. She didn't know what to make of it, though. She knew Mrs. Wilson wasn't a lesbian; nor was she. But the sexual energy was clear to her. Mrs. Wilson found her attractive. What she would do with that information she didn't know.

After exchanging weekend highlights, Wendy thought about heading to her office, a pile of forms and a bulging inbox of emails waiting for her. But first, she went to the bathroom to insert Stacy's buttplug into her ass, not because Stacy had ordered her to this time, but because it had felt good on Friday. Why not wear it, she thought, as she eased it past her lubed asshole? Walking back to her office, she again eyed Tina, who gave her a nice smile.

"Everything ok, Wendy?" Tina asked her.

"Everything's great, Tina. Oh, by the way, my client Ryan will be here at noon. That's the only time he's able to come to the office."

Come at the office, Tina thought.

"Ok, no problem. I'll let you know when he comes," Tina said, emphasizing the word comes.

Wendy hesitated, then smiled and went into her office.

Right before noon Ryan ascended to the 11th floor in the elevator, thinking both about the blowjob he'd soon enjoy from Mrs. Wilson and about his previous encounter with her assistant, Tina, last Friday. He had found her really attractive, wrapped in a tight skirt and blouse, blond hair in pigtails, pouty mouth. As he rode the elevator he hatched a plan to involve Tina in his Monday sexual adventure.

He entered the private entrance to Mrs. Wilson's plush office, finding Tina sitting at her desk, getting ready to go to lunch. She was looking hot, her blouse unbuttoned to reveal a nice pair of tits, her nipples straining against the fabric. His eyes traveled from her chest down to her long. lean legs.

"Hello Tina, Nice to see you again," he said with a big smile.

"Good to see you again, Ryan. Back for another visit with Mrs. Wilson, I see," Tina said, returning his smile, her eyes roaming up and down Ryan's muscular body.

"Indeed, we have some unfinished business."

Ryan hesitated and then stepped closer to Tina, sitting on the edge of her desk so that he was just a few feet away from her. He inhaled her scent of perfume and the sight of her creamy thighs.

"Do you want to know something really interesting about your boss?" he asked her.

Tina stood up and sat next to Ryan on her desk, her skirt inching up even further, her breasts jutting out.

"I do. Tell me," she whispered, excitedly.

Ryan took in the sight of more of her flesh before continuing.

"Well, you wouldn't know it since she's a successful businesswoman, but Mrs. Wilson is a sexual submissive who loves following orders. This past weekend she did everything me and my friend Stacy told her to do. And she's going to do whatever I tell her to do right now, in her office, as she did last Friday when I was here. Do you know what she did last Friday?"

Edging even closer to Ryan, now inches away from her on her desk, Tina said,"I would guess that she had sex with you, judging from the look on her face after you left. Am I right?"

"Indeed, she gave me a blowjob while riding a buttplug, which she was instructed to wear all Friday. She blew me while watching my friend Stacy masturbate with her dildo on FaceTime."

"Oh my god, that is so kinky," Tina whispered, grabbing hold of Ryan's arm. "And so exciting. What are you going to have her do today?"

Ryan hesitated, not sure if she should involve Tina in his visit with Mrs. Wilson. But she smelled so good and looked so good, sitting inches away from him, her hand gripping his bicep, her sweet breath in his ear as she asked him what Mrs. Wilson was going to do to him today.

"What do you think she should do, Tina? She'll do anything I tell her to."

"Oh my god, that is crazy. Mrs. Wilson will do anything you say?"

Tina gripped his arm, whispering into his ear as her eyes roamed down his chest to his crotch, thinking about how good it would feel to unzip his pants and take out his

penis, to stroke his cock, to lick it from tip to balls. Tina's cunt began to ache at the thought of sucking Ryan's meat.

"What would you want Mrs. Wilson to do to you, if you walked in on us?" Ryan asked, his face now inches away from Tina's. He wanted to kiss her so badly. He wanted to plunge his tongue into her mouth, to suck her tongue as he reached for her breasts. He wanted to unbutton her blouse, gain access to her tits.

Ryan's question stunned Tina. She had thought about what she would want Mrs. Wilson to do to her as she masturbated Friday night. She would want her to eat her pussy, to make her cum with her tongue buried in her wet hole.

"I think I'd want her to, to go down on me. To eat me," Tina finally said, still whispering in Ryan's ear, her hand now on his thigh.

"I can tell you that she loves eating pussy," Ryan whispered back. "She eats this girl Stacy all the time. This past weekend, she ate Stacy while I...." Ryan didn't finish the sentence, suddenly embarrassed at sharing such intimate stories with Tina.

"While you what?" Tina said, excitedly. "Tell me."

"She ate Stacy while I, while we had anal sex," Ryan said, his cock swelling in his pants as he said the words, 'anal sex' to Tina and thought back to Friday night's ass-fucking.

TIna's pussy throbbed as she imagined her boss eating a girl's cunt while Ryan slid his cock into her ass, her cunt-licking ass-fucking boss slut.

"I'd like to see that, Ryan. My boss being a slut like that."

"So why don't you come into her office, after about 5 minutes, and then you'll see her on her knees blowing me. And then you can say something like, 'oh my god, Mrs. Wilson, what are you doing.' And then you can tell her to eat you or else you'll report her to her boss."

"Oh my god, that sounds incredible. I'm so fucking horny right now," Tina said, her hand now rubbing his crotch.

"Ok, I'm going in. I'll pretend to lock the door.. In five minutes, come in acting surprised," Ryan said, his left hand now stroking Tina's inner thigh, his fingers brushing against her panties. He kissed her hard on the lips, his tongue probing for hers, and then strode to Mrs. Wilson's door, his engorged cock straining against his tight jeans.

***

"Hello, Mrs. Wilson," Ryan said, pretending to lock her door.

"Hello Ryan," Wendy said, standing to greet him, Ryan walked over to her and kissed her hard on the lips, his right hand grabbing her ass underneath her skirt. He probed underneath her panties, his fingers rubbing against the buttplug.

"Hmmm, I guess that feels good. I enjoyed fucking your ass over the weekend, Wendy," Ryan said, his left hand now rubbing her cunt through her panties.

"And I loved feeling your big cock slide into my asshole." Mrs. Wilson began thrusting toward Ryan's hand stroking her pussy and then back to meet Ryan's other hand fondling her ass.

"I think it's time you got on your knees and sucked my cock, Wendy," Ryan said, placing Mrs. Wilson's hand on his crotch. "Would you like that, Wendy? Would you like to blow me right now."

"God yes, I want that. I need cock," Wendy said, moaning as Ryan continued to rub her cunt.

Ryan led her over to the couch at the back of the office. He sat on the couch, drawing Mrs. Wilson to her knees. She unzipped his fly and took out his penis, which was throbbing at her touch. She began to stroke it, sliding her hand up and down his thick shaft. And then she began to lick the tip, her tongue sliding over his head before she swallowed him, an inch at a time until half his cock was in her mouth, the other half encased in her hand. As she sucked Ryan's meat, she rubbed her cunt through her panties, her juices soaking the pink silk fabric, the buttplug still buried in her ass.

Tina opened the door to Mrs. Wilson's office, after staring at her watch for five long minutes. She saw her boss on her knees, sucking and stroking Ryan's big cock while she rubbed her pussy.

"Oh my god. Mrs. Wilson! I'm so sorry. I needed your signature on a document before I went to lunch," Tina said, pretending to be shocked.

Moving closer to her boss, Tina then said: "Oh my god, you're having sex with a client. Isn't that a violation of company policy, Mrs. Wilson?"

Mrs. Wilson froze when Tina walked into her office, her hand still grasping Ryan's penis. She stood up and approached Tina, wearing just her bra and panties. She tried to cover up, but just put her hands over her breasts.

"I can explain, Tina," Wendy said, taking one of Tina's hands. "You see, Ryan and I are having a relationship. He's not really a client. We just have sex once in awhile in my office. That's all. Is that so bad?" Wendy said, holding Tina's hand.

Tina stared at her boss's hot body, and then at Ryan, who was stroking his meat on the couch with a big smile on his face.

"Well, I think it's pretty hot, Mrs. Wilson. Ryan is really cute. I can see why you'd want to have sex with him. But what would Mr. Crandall think about all this?" she said with a serious look on her face.

At the mention of her boss, Wendy Wilson blanched. She knew Crandall was a stickler for policy and not all that keen on promoting the women in the company. He could find cause to fire her if he found out.

"I don't think Mr. Crandall needs to know about this, do you Tina?" Wendy said, putting her arm around Tina, inhaling her perfume and peering down her blouse at her firm tits. "What can I do to make up for this situation?"

Tina was silent for a moment, knowing that she had her boss where she wanted her, and where Ryan said she would be.

"Well, I suppose it can be our little secret, Mrs. Wilson. I have to say, staring at Ryan's big cock, and watching you suck it, has made me very horny. I'll keep my mouth shut if you make me cum. Will you do that, Mrs. Wilson, will you eat my cunt while Ryan fucks you from behind?"

Wendy had fantasized about eating Tina's pussy last Friday, thinking about how much fun it would be to become Tina's cunt-eating supervisor slut, extending her slutdom from her house to her office. Especially with Stacy leaving for college, whose cunt would she munch now?

Wendy pretended to be shocked by the request, before saying, "Ok, I'll do that if you don't tell Mr. Crandall."

"You'll do what, Mrs. Wilson?" Tina replied, picking up on Ryan's hint from the couch.

"I'll, I'll eat your cunt while Ryan fucks me from behind," Wendy stammered, her pussy aching at the thought of that scenario.

Tina took her boss by the hand back to the couch and dropped to her knees in front of Ryan's penis. "Come help me get Ryan's cock nice and hard," Tina said, taking his meat in her hand.

Wendy moaned and then sank to her knees. She took Ryan's head back into her mouth while Tina stroked his shaft.

"That's it Mrs. Wilson, suck that big cock. Get it ready for your tight cunt," Tina said, looking up at Ryan with a big smile.

Tina stripped down to her panties and sat on the couch next to Ryan. She leaned over to kiss him, still stroking his thick shaft while Mrs. Wilson's mouth bobbed up and down on his bulbous head. Ryan's meat swelled in Mrs. Wilson's mouth. He was turned on even more by Tina's hot body next to him.

"Now it's my turn, Mrs. Wilson. It's time for you to eat me. After you make me and Ryan cum, I'll let you have an orgasm. Do you want that, Mrs. Wilson? Do you want to have an orgasm?"

"God, yes, I need to cum," Wendy said, her mouth now inches away from Tina's pussy. She stripped off her panties and buried her tongue in Tina's slit, sliding it deep inside her cunt, tasting her juices.

Tina moaned as her boss's tongue ravished her hole, the first time she'd been eaten by a woman. It was incredibly exciting, in part because she had fantasized about it last Friday. Tina began rubbing her tits, watching Mrs. Wilson slide her tongue over her clit.

Ryan got behind Wendy and pulled off her panties. He slid a finger into her pussy, then two, before putting the head of his penis inside her wet lips and easing his meat inch by inch into her tight hole. Wendy moaned as she felt her cunt become stuffed with cock. Ryan began fucking her with long hard strokes, already close to coming from watching Tina and Wendy suck and stroke his penis.

"Fuck me, Ryan, fuck me with that big cock," Wendy moaned, her tongue sliding in and out of Tina's wet cunt. She tongue-fucked Tina's pussy while she rocked back and forth on Ryan's cock, her ass moving back to meet his hard thrusts.

Tina watched Ryan grip her boss's hips and pound her cunt, listening to the sound of his thighs slapping against her ass. She was close to orgasm from Wendy caressing her clit and tongue-fucking her cunt.

"That's it Mrs. Wilson, that feels good," Tina said, her right hand now at the back of her boss's head, pulling her deeper into her wetness, her left hand rubbing her tits.

Ryan watched Mrs. Wilson eat Tina's pussy, her tongue sliding in and out of her slick hole. He began ramming his cock into Wendy's tight hole, feeling his orgasm grow as it contracted around his meat, squeezing his shaft as he plunged deep inside her.

Tina came first, one hand on Mrs. Wilson's head, the other rubbing her tits. She convulsed with her boss's tongue deep in her cunt, and began moving her hips forward to meet Wendy's tongue thrusts to sustain her orgasm. She had a second mini orgasm as she watched Ryan pull out and shower her boss's ass with a load of cum before sliding his cock back into Mrs. Wilson's cunt. He continued to fuck her, pushing Wendy's mouth against her mound.

"Do you want to cum now, Mrs. Wilson? Tina said, stroking her boss's hair as she recovered from an intense orgasm, the first time she'd been eaten by a woman.

"Please, yes, I need to cum," Mrs. Wilson begged, looking up at Tina, her mouth smeared with Tina's juices, her ass and cunt covered with Ryan's cum. She needed to cum.

"Ok, you can touch yourself," Tina said, smiling at Ryan, playing the part of the dominant. It was a turn-on to have control over her boss. She could get used to this, she thought. And she could get used to Ryan, she thought, staring at him as he knelt behind Mrs. Wilson, still thrusting against her ass.

Wendy reached between her legs, sliding two fingers into her aching wet cunt. She finger-fucked herself for a few seconds before pressing her fingers against her throbbing clit, She rubbed it for a moment before an explosive orgasm shook her, Ryan still pressing against her ass, her face cradled in Tina's lap. Wendy convulsed several times before collapsing against Tina. Ryan moved to kneel next to Mrs. Wilson's face, putting his cock near her mouth. Wendy took his penis into her mouth, tasting his cum and her own juices.