Behavioral Rehab Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh.... I mean. All right, let's get it over with," Cassidy finally grumbled, her arms still folded.

"Well, I'm not sure that's the attitude we're looking for, but let's move into the main rehab room and discuss," Ben replied. He led the way into a large room with a camera and tripod against the wall to the left, a round table with four chairs around it along the near wall, and some cabinets and counters along the far wall. But the apparatus to the right, directly across from the camera, is what grabbed Cassidy's immediate attention.

It was obviously the apparatus was where an individual would be spanked. The frame was wooden, but all of the surfaces were covered with soft black material, similar to a massage table or exam table at the doctor's. Two parallel platforms sat about two feet off the ground, and were meant to rest the legs between the knees and the ankles in a kneeling posture. There was then a large flat portion for the chest to rest on, and two platforms slightly below the chest pad for the arms to rest on. Two cuffs were visible where the wrist would go.

Cassidy's focus on the spanking bench was disturbed by a female voice. A second counselor entered the room behind Ben Huff and walked over to the camera. "Good morning, Ms. Campbell. I'm Amy Douglas, or Counselor, as you can address me. Amy was a Black woman in her mid-20's with a thin build, wearing dressy jeans and a black sweater. Cassidy glanced in her direction. It felt a little odd taking orders from this woman about 10 years younger than herself on forms of address, which Cassidy immediately resented.

Amy continued addressing Cassidy. "Now as you saw in the orientation video, the entire session is filmed. There are several reasons. First, it's to monitor our work as counselors and ensure the counselors do not let anyone off too lightly. Second, it's to protect you and ensure that no rehabilitation tactics are used that are not documented in the file or are beyond the scope of what the program permits. Third, since embarrassment is a primary objective here, having the session filmed adds to that factor. I'm starting the camera now," Amy noted, pressing a button, after which a red light appeared on the camera.

"Now Ms. Campbell, would you please have a seat at the table?" She motioned for Cassidy to sit down, after which she and her fellow counselor each took seats at the table. Ben spoke next. "Now, Counselor Douglas and I have reviewed your file. I see that you were cited for texting while driving. Did you know that it's illegal to have your phone in your hands while the vehicle is moving?

Cassidy sighed. "Yes, I know. It's just -- well I'm a real estate agent, and I had a text about a competing offer for a home my clients had just bid on. And it's just something that you have to respond to quickly in my line of work. I know I shouldn't have done it, though," a little exasperated and sure that these so-called "counselors" wouldn't understand the demands of her line of work.

Ben folded his arms, his forearm muscles bulging a bit with his sleeves rolled up. "I see. So it sounds like it's probably something you've done other times, and were just lucky enough not to be caught until now." Cassidy furrowed her brow. That was true, of course. She'd even texted while driving after being cited while waiting for her court date. "Well, I don't exactly feel lucky being in this situation today," she shot back. "But I won't do it again. Okay?"

Amy chimed in next. "I also see that you had a two-year old child in your car. Do you know how many deaths and injuries happen every year from distracted driving? Is that risk something you think you should expose a child to?" Cassidy was trying her best to play the victim role, but she had to admit--at least to herself--that Amy was right. She sighed. "Yes, Ms .... Douglas was it? That is an additional reason I should have waited to answer the text." Amy nodded. "Yes, that is my name, but you can call me "Counselor" or "Ma'am". No need to memorize names," Counselor Douglas replied.

Cassidy bit her tongue, barely resisting the urge to address the female counselor in a different way. "Okay, well a first step is admitting that you made a mistake and will avoid it in the future. Let's move on to the physical rehabilitation portion of today's session," Amy continued. Cassidy shuddered a little. The term sounded so sterile--physical rehabilitation. Almost like something designed to recover from a sports injury.

Amy cleared her throat and continued. "Along those lines, the physical portion of the rehab is intended to be a bit more disciplinary, as you learned from the orientation video. That portion of your rehab session will be carried out with you fully nude. So please walk over to the far side of the room, and with your front facing towards the camera, remove your clothing. There is a bin against the wall where you can fold and neatly stack your articles of clothing."

Cassidy sighed and walked over where she was told. It was so mortifying to be undressing in front of two strangers and a camera. First, she kicked off her designer shoes and placed them in the bin. Next came her blouse, which she unbuttoned, folded, and deposited, before unzipping and stepping out of her skirt. She looked to the side, away from the camera, as she unclasped her bra and bared her C-cup breasts to the counselors and the camera. Finally, she hooked her thumbs in the sides of her white cotton panties and dropped them to her ankles, before stepping out of them.

As Cassidy folded her clothing, she was fully nude and on display to the two counselors. It occurred to her that only three hours ago, she hadn't the slightest inkling that she was going to have to be naked in front of anyone as she dressed herself this morning. Cassidy ordinarily shaved her bikini area, but hadn't gotten to it for a week, leaving her with a shock of dark brown pubic hair stubble that had started to curl at the ends.

"Now, before we begin the physical portion of the rehab session, I need to complete the security protocol, Amy announced, before the female counselor strode up to Cassidy. She visually inspected Cassidy's naked body, and then asked Cassidy to open up her mouth wide. Cassidy reluctantly complied, upon which Amy produced a small flashlight from her pocket and shone it inside.

"Now, I'll need you to stand with legs wider than shoulder width, and to spread your labia apart," Counselor Douglas directed matter-of-factly.

"What?!" Cassidy snapped. "That's ridiculous. Do you think I have a gun in my vagina?" she protested, not making any movement towards her crotch. "It's standard protocol, miss," the counselor replied. "If you want to take the jail sentence instead, you'll be strip searched there too. Now spread, please."

Cassidy shook her head. "Come on. You have to draw the line somewhere. This is abuse," she declared, holding her ground and placing one hand on her hip, the other covering her vulva in a desperate attempt at a shred of modesty.

Counselor Douglas furrowed her brow. "Ben, let's follow the non-compliance search protocol and add a penalty to her session," Amy called out across the room to Counselor Huff. "Ms. Campbell, as you saw in the orientation video, instances of non-compliance result in additional disciplinary measures. We are adding one penalty to today's session."

Before Cassidy could protest, Ben had come up next to her, taken a pair of cold, steel handcuffs from his belt, and was pulling Cassidy's wrists together behind her back to cuff her.

"Wait, okay, okay, I'll do it. You don't have to add additional measures," Cassidy exclaimed, her wrists already secured by the cuffs by the time she completed her sentence.

"No, no, that's not how it works," Counselor Douglas responded. "You've already been deemed non-compliant. So, the additional penalty measure has been added, and you're going to be searched according to the protocol for non-compliant offenders. Now I suggest you follow instructions from here on out, or you will be subject to additional penalties, including and up to failing this rehab session."

The reality of the trouble Cassidy had gotten herself into barely had time to sink in, because Amy quickly donned a latex glove and squeezed some lube into it, while Counselor Huff held Cassidy firmly in place from behind. Amy squatted down, spread Cassidy's labia apart using two fingers, and inserted her index and middle fingers inside of Cassidy, making several counter-clockwise swirling motions as she searched Cassidy's vaginal cavity. Cassidy gasped and moaned a soft "no" before closing her eyes and resigning herself to her humiliating search.

"Clear," Counselor Douglas called out, as she removed the glove and replaced it with a fresh one. Counselor Huff pointed to the table with the bin containing Cassidy's clothing. "I'm going to lean you frontways onto the table. Just lean forward slowly and bend over," Ben ordered, slowly pressing Cassidy down until her breasts were flattened against the table. Amy then spread the flesh of Cassidy's buttocks apart to expose her delicate anus. Cassidy had never before suffered an indignity akin to the current state of display of her tight hole.

Amy pressed her lubed finger against the tight, puckered opening, and worked her insistent finger inside. Cassidy gasped again, and could feel fluid flowing out of her pussy and onto her thighs as the counselor searched her anally. Cassidy would have liked to think it was just lube dripping out, but she knew the lube had mixed with an embarrasingly ample amount of her own arousal, which she could not reconcile to herself mentally.

Cassidy closed her eyes and tried to push away the nagging reminder that all of this was being captured on high-definition video as Amy Douglas slowly examined Cassidy's tight anal cavity, probing deeply and an excruciating twenty seconds or so with her gloved finger probing Cassidy's tightest place in an authoritarian manner.

Counselor Huff spoke up as his partner discarded her latex gloves when the anal search was complete. "Now, Ms. Campbell, seeing as you've become compliant, I'm going to remove the cuffs if you agree you're going to follow orders from here on out."

Cassidy gasped into the table, still recovering from the penetrating feeling of Amy's fingers being inserted inside of her and somehow feeling even wetter than before. Somehow, as much as she resented this process, Ben's voice calling out authoritative orders seems to make her wetter and wetter. "Yes, yes, I will follow orders," she finally mumbled. The counselor unlocked the cuffs and helped Cassidy stand upright again. "Okay, glad to hear that," Ben said. "But there won't be another warning," he cautioned.

Ben then produced a thick, brown leather paddle and held it up. "Now a standard rehab session involves ten strokes with one of these, on your bare buttocks. That's before the penalty that you accrued. Have you ever been spanked with a paddle like this before?"

"Um, no sir. I've been... spanked by hand, but that was more for play, I guess you would say," Cassidy bashfully replied.

"Okay, well we'd better get started, then. What you need to do is climb up on the bench, place your knees up on the little platforms, and lean forward and hold onto the handles on the arm rests."

Cassidy climbed up and leaned forward, glad that at least it didn't appear she was going to be restrained to the bench. The position had the eventual result of pushing her bare bottom way out into the air. Her butt was toned, pale and just a little plump, but not plump enough to hide her pussy lips as she assumed the spanking position. Cassidy's pussy was still glistening and visible to the two counselors in her exposed position, her slit obviously glistening with the mixture of lube and arousal.

Counselor Huff stood behind Cassidy and wound up. "Great, the MAN is going to be spanking me," Cassidy thought to herself, just before the first stroke landed on her exposed ass. "OWWWW", Cassidy yelped, reeling from the stinging blow that hurt more than she expected and left her sore bottom jiggling for a few seconds. She squirmed a little on the bench, holding onto the handles, and bore down as the next stroke and the following one landed on her ass, slowing reddening her previously pale bottom. Cassidy bit her lip and tried to distract herself somehow from the searing paddle strokes.

The entire spanking only took about two minutes. Counselor Huff paused and aimed after each stroke, taking about 10 seconds between each one. By the time the tenth swat landed, Cassidy's bottom cheeks were crimson, a striking contrast to the pale skin of her thighs and back. She grimaced as the last stroke blistered her bare ass, before looking back at the counselor for approval to get up from the spanking bench.

Just then, Cassidy glimpsed the extreme redness as she glanced over her shoulder and suddenly panicked at the thought of going home with marks. She'd gone to extreme lengths to conceal her charges from her husband, and now if he got sight of her spanked ass, Cassidy would have some real explaining to do. Although it's not exactly like she was doing this voluntarily, she also had a nagging feeling that her husband wouldn't like the fact that a male counselor had seen her naked and spanked her with the paddle. Cassidy wondered how long the redness would last and whether she'd be able to hide her ass for that long. She was sure that even with panties on, it would be hard to conceal the results of her rehab session.

Her thoughts were interrupted by Ben Huff's voice. "Ms. Campbell, if not for the penalty you earned, you'd be free to get dressed and leave now. But while I was administering your physical rehabilitation, Counselor Douglas selected a penalty from the approved list. The penalty she selected is insertion of a 4-inch anal plug, to remain for 15 minutes. She is going to insert it in a moment."

Cassidy gasped, unaware that something could be stuck inside of her butt again. Even the orientation video hadn't prepared her for that, although it did mention the possibility of penalties. She was about to protest and almost jumped up from the table, but quickly reminded herself that would dig her a deeper hole. "In... in my butt?" Cassidy stammered, utterly humiliated and also not experienced with anal insertions. "That's right," Ben replied. "There are penalties that are more painful than the plug, but it is highly recommended for a first infraction since it's very humiliating and we believe effective as a deterrent."

As Ben finished speaking, he pressed a paper towel against her inner thigh, sopping up some of the moisture that had gathered there. Cassidy blushed deeply; although he hadn't said anything about her being wet, the gesture of wiping her thigh down was a clear. acknowledgement that it was no secret. Before Cassidy could dwell any further on Ben's attention to her aroused state, she was distracted by the sight of a black plug that Amy unwrapped from the packaging, with a flared base and a spade-shaped shaft that came to a pointed tip. Counselor Douglas dabbed the black latex plug in a healthy amount of lube before approaching Cassidy, spreading her red cheeks, and plunging the plug inside. It took a few seconds to work inside, and Cassidy clung to the handles of the spanking bench and gasped as the plug gradually filled her up and stretched her from the inside, her naked body shivering.

"I've set a timer, Ms. Campbell. Please stand up and stand against the wall, facing the camera with your hands behind your back," Amy directed.

Cassidy dutifully complied. "Now while we're waiting for the 15 minutes to elapse, it's a good time for a reminder about your final requirement to complete the rehabilitation program," Ben explained. "You'll need to write a short letter--handwritten, not typed on a computer, of at least 300 words. You'll drop it off here in person tomorrow or the following day. It can't be written or dated today, since the purpose is to allow for at least one day of reflection before writing the letter. The judge will review the letter and, assuming it's satisfactory, will sign off on your successful completion of the rehab program. I should mention that the letters are not allowed to be too vague. The letter should specifically reference the offense you were convicted of--texting while driving in your case. It should also specifically reference the physical rehab, both the spanking and the anal plug, as well as the reason for the penalty. Do you understand? "Yes, Sir," Cassidy mumbled as she stood fully nude in front of the camera, glad that at least her plugged ass was not visible to the counselors or the camera at the moment.

"Good," Ben replied. "Having nearly completed your session, I trust that you understand better now that texting and driving will not be tolerated?" Cassidy was squirming a bit from the foreign sensation of the anal plug, but nodded at the question. "I do. You won't catch me texting in the car again. Promise," she replied. "Okay," the counselor replied. "Turn around with your face to the wall now, and wait there until the 15-minute timer sounds."

It felt to Cassidy like an hour, but eventually a timer sounded. Amy approached her. "Okay, 15 minutes are up," Amy announced as she put on another pair of latex gloves. "Please lean forward and place your hands on your knees." When Cassidy complied, the counselor placed one hand on Cassidy's butt cheek, which was still extremely red, and slowly pulled out the plug with the other hand, discarding it into a plastic bag. "You are free to get dressed and go," Amy announced, before turning of the camera that had been filming the entire meeting. Cassidy shamefully pulled her panties, bra, and outfit she'd worn to court back on. She didn't know what kind of pleasantries were appropriate in this situation. Was she supposed to shake the counselors' hands? Wave at them? She finally simply said "Okay, goodbye," her face flushed, as she headed out to retrieve her personal items from the locker.

The following afternoon, Cassidy appeared at the front desk of the Court-Ordered Behavioral Rehabilitation office, dressed more casually in jeans and a hoodie. A young blonde woman who appears to be in her early 20s was being escorted into the orientation video room just as Cassidy arrived. Cassidy had thus far avoided having her husband learn of the previous day's indignities. After dinner on the day of her rehab session, she had changed into a pair of long pajama pants after examining her significant redness in the bathroom mirror, and slept in the long pajamas rather than in panties under the covers as usual. And Cassidy hated every moment of writing her handwritten letter, stopping immediately once she reached 300 words, but avoiding any remarks that might get her in hot water.

===

Dear Counselor Huff and Counselor Douglas,

I am writing to address the lessons that I learned from my rehab session this week. After going through with it, I am confident that I will not text or otherwise use my phone while driving. It was a big mistake to use my phone, especially since my young son was in the car. I understand that it is not safe and a danger to myself, my passengers, and other drivers.

It was quite embarrassing to undergo a spanking as part of the rehab process. I had never been spanked as a punishment in my life, and the paddle used at the rehab facility was painful. Not only was it painful at the time, but today, the next day, I still have a lot of redness and soreness, which is a reminder that I was disciplined for my actions. Every time I sit down, I am reminded of what happened. I was also surprised to be required to strip naked for the correction. I apologize that I initially refused to spread my privates open as required as part of the security process. It was very embarrassing to be searched manually by Counselor Douglas inserting her fingers into my body cavities to complete the strip search process. I also regret that I earned a penalty by refusing the body search. The additional penalty of an anal plug for 15 minutes was humiliating and a reminder that I should have followed the counselors' instructions. I have not experienced something like that before.