Behavioural issues

Story Info
A hot day at the gallops leads to some need for discipline.
4k words
3.5
3.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Behavioural issues

We were at the cottage. We always looked forward to the cottage breaks. Maybe the country air was something to do with it but we always got more physical in bed. We'd often spent the days out walking taking a picnic and drinks and rather than tire us out it seems that, after our showers and evening meal, we were more up for it than ever.

Today had started differently. We'd woken and, after a light breakfast, we'd headed out to the local shops to get some drinks for later.

We made our way to the local stables. On previous visits we'd established a bit of a friendship with the owners who were happy for us to call in when we were at the cottage. Obviously you enjoyed seeing the various race horses that were trained there and it was a contrast against your own at home.

Today they were putting them through their paces on the gallops and we watched at close hand as each rider took their rides out. The weather was humid and the horses were soon in a sweat and whilst careful not to drive them too hard and limit the use of their whips, some of the horses had to be pushed and the occasional whack on the hind quarters was needed.

You were in your element, watching keenly and taking it all in. You were able to speak to some of the riders and and get up close with some horses You patted and stroked them and it was good to watch your genuine love of them. You didn't worry about the sweat on your hands or their dusty coats, you did as you always did.

As always, you looked good. You had your hair tied up and you were in your shorts and polo shirt. Your walking shoes, recently acquired at the local store gave you that practical but sexy, country woman look that so suited you.

Later we headed to the pub, ordered some cold beers and sat on the terrace. We talked about the horses and the pure power of them.

"You look at there muscle definition and stength of race horses. They're so beautiful and powerful."

You were quite animated and enthused by them and it was a pleasure looking at the life in your eyes, the sparkle that was there.

The day had got hotter and we ordered more drinks and decided to stay at the pub for a while longer. We talked more about horses and how they trained them.

"The whips, how do they choose when to use them?" I asked

"They're not supposed to beat them, more encourage with them. A little bit of physical encouragement could go a long way."

I looked you in the eyes and saw the mischief.

I smiled "Are you needing any encouragement anytime soon?". You smiled and said that that was for me to decide.

The thrill of being so close to such powerful animals, the speed the sweat and dirt and the heat of the day seemed to have enthused you. You were full of crackling energy.

It was quiet on the terrace and as we continued with our drinks.

"Do you fancy heading back to the cottage soon?"

You smiled and said "If you want but I might need some persuasion once there"

"That wouldn't be a problem as I've seen how to 'encourage' already this morning"

"I might not be persuaded that easily, I could resist" you quickly fired back

I was getting a hard on. I knew we were going to be physical. I told you that I knew where to apply persuasion. You leaned forward and asked me "Where?"

"You know exactly where, your tits, your nipples, your arse and particularly your pussy. Anywhere I fancy".

You smirked and I said "I may need to be harder on you than usual because you were feeling disobedient today"

"What would you do if I were really uncooperative, if maybe I did things you weren't expecting" you replied.

"I'd deal with you in whatever way I needed to."

We finished our drinks and headed to the cottage. Once inside I poured a couple of cold beers from the fridge whilst you sorted the shower. You called me through and asked if I wanted to join you in the nice cool shower. We stripped off and got in.

The water you had deliberately set to cool and the shock was invigorating. I noticed your nipples were hard already and you were paying particular attention to lathering them. We washed and you kept looking defiantly into my eyes.

You took my hand and placed it on your right breast.

"I need you to punish me."

"Why?"

"I've had bad thoughts about us. I was doing bad things"

I took your hard nipple between my thumb and forefinger and sqeezed it hard. You gasped almost quietly and stared at me defiantly. We kissed and our tongues were frantically exploring our mouths while the water continued to pour over us. I had an erection and you grabbed it hard then briefly bit my tongue. Before I could react you were kissing me again. I still had your nipple in my fingers and squeezed hard again. We stepped back and stared each other in the eyes.

We got out and I turned the shower off. I went to dry off with a towel but you stopped me.

"I want us to forget about getting dry. I want us wet."

I didn't have a problem with that and we headed to the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom you stopped. Your body was glistening in the sunlight that was coming through the window. The window looked out across the fields and was very private so we'd taken to leaving the curtains open. Droplets of water were running down your back, slowly trickling down and over your butt cheeks.

You turned to me and we kissed. You then kissed my chest and then knelt in front of me and looked me in the eyes as you kissed my stomach then my hard cock. Droplets of water were still on you neck and dripping down your gorgeous breasts.

"Do you like me kissing and licking your cock? It's dripping a bit isn't it?"

I watched transfixed as you used your tongue to lick a water droplet from the shaft of my cock and then kissed the end of it. You slowly ran your tongue down it again and then you opened your mouth and went as though to bite it. You stopped with your teeth around it. You were staring at me but I could see the daring in your eyes. I could feel your hands gripping my buttocks and I was mesmerised. You slowly let me go and grinned as you were doing it.

"I could have bitten you there if I'd been bad." and you licked it.

You kissed my cock then suddenly I could feel you give me a sharp nip with your teeth. I couldn't move away as you were nipping the skin at the base of my cock and the pain was quite intense. Your finger nails were breaking the skin on my buttocks as you pulled me towards you. All the time you were staring at me and I could see you smiling through your clenched teeth as you did. Despite the pain I was very conscious of your nakedness and that the look in your eyes and on your face was so, so dirty.

I grabbed your hair that you'd tied up before we showered. I wanted to see what you would do but it was getting too painful. I slid my other hand down and firmly gripped the side of your face.

"Stop now, stop biting my cock".

You stopped and I realised how much pain I'd been in as the relief was immense.

You moved you head back and used your left hand to push my hard cock to the side so I could see where you'd bitten me. It was already very red with a small line of teeth marks and I was obviously going to end up with a bruise.

You looked, smiled and then looked up at me. "Whoops" you said and that disobedient look was on your face again. "Was I not supposed to bite you?"

Despite the discomfort I was as horny as hell. I pulled you to your feet.

"That hurt" I said and grabbed you by the hair and pulled your face to mine. You smiled not taking your eyes of me, your tits were pushed against my chest and my cock, despite what you'd done was still hard and pushing against you.

"And?" You said defiantly.

My turn to smile."You know the consequences of biting me, biting my cock like that."

You grabbed my cock and pulled me after you as you walked to the chest of drawers. You continued to stare me in the eyes as you opened the top drawer and reached inside. You pulled out what looked like a leather crop and the end piece of leather was divided into seperate strips.

"Go on then. Sort me out."

The challenge was there in your voice but I knew you wanted it - you'd bought a crop for the bedroom after all.

I took it from you and pushed you towards the bed. You started to climb onto the bed but I pulled you back by your hair.

"No, not that way." I said. I made you follow me to the wardrobe and I opened the door. "Inside pocket of my jacket"

You put your hand in and as you touched what was in there I saw the look of surprise on your face and the smile.

You weren't the only one who prepared for nights away and you took the handcuffs out.

"Put them on now you and see who's in charge now."

You carefully did as you were told. Sliding the bars between the cheeks and the sound of the ratchet mechanism on each as you closed them was almost ominous.

Once on, I took control of you by holding them. I looked you directly in the eyes as I firmly tightened them onto your wrists, not too tight but just so you couldn't get them off.

"You dont look so cocky now do you?"

You seemed to enjoy the sound of the mechanical clicks as the cuffs ratcheted up those few last teeth. I locked them and pulled you towards the bed.

I was a bit rough with you but you deserved it. The pain was still there in my cock and I had seen in the mirror where your finger nails had broken the skin on my buttocks in more than one place.

I pulled you to the bed.

"Kneel on the floor." and I then pushed you face down on the quilt.

Your buttocks were exposed to me and I took the opportunity to crouch next to you, slide my hand between your thighs and touch your pussy.

You were already very wet and my cock twitched at the intense turn on of the situation.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?" I asked

"I might enjoy more if you teach me a lesson" you snapped back

I rubbed your clit and you moaned a little. I slid fingers inside you and fingered you for a few seconds. I pushed into you firmly so you could feel the force of my hand. You let out an involuntary gasp. I slid my fingers out and across your tight arse leave a wetness that made it so inviting to me.

"Do you need to be punished?"

You looked over your shoulder at me. The sight was almost enough to make me cum there and then. You were kneeling, hands cuffed in front of you, butt open to me and a pussy so wet you were almost dripping and looking over your shoulder with those eyes of yours.

Your look makes my mind goe into overdrive, my cock hardens and my lust for you goes out of control all at the same time.

"I might need to be punished I might not." was your reply.

I took the crop and felt the weight of it in my hand. It was well made and the leather had that new smell. I held it close to your face and said "You can smell that nice leather smell if you want. I know you like it"

"Ive already had a good smell of it after I bought it. I've played with it a little anyway."

"In what way?"

"I've touched it against my thighs, whacked them a little and left red marks. I stood in font of the mirror and imagined what it would be like with you using on me."

The fact that you'd planned and bought it, brought it to the cottage without me seeing it and even taken the time to smell that new leather was impressive. I knew that leather was a bit of a 'thing' of yours, that you always took the opportunity to touch and smell leather goods in some of the quality shops we sometimes visited or equally, at the local saddlery where you get some of your own horse gear.

"You've been a bit devious and deceitful. You need to suffer for it".

I used the crop to touch your bare shoulders and carefully traced down your spine with it. You shuddered and I continued down over your buttocks. Your skin looked perfect and the effect of barely touching you with the tip of the crop was extremely erotic. I continued down to your thighs and down the back of your left thigh to your knees.

"Open your legs now." I said sternly. You opened them a little.

"I told you to open your legs!" and I gave the inside of your thighs a firm slap with it.

You immediately opened them further and I ran the tip of the crop up the inside of your thigh, barely touching your skin. I reached your pussy and continued to barely touch it, just touching your wet lips and then repeated the process on your right thigh. The end of the crop glistened in the sunlight with your juices.

You clearly found the touch made you hyper sensitive and pushed your head down on the bed and shuddered.

I put the crop down.

"Get on the bed and roll over."

I laid next to you and ran my hand over your stomach and up to your breasts. I squeezed your left breast and pinched your nipple between my fingers.

"What have you been thinking about that's so bad then?"

"I like to think about doing things to you that might be painful or wrong."

"Like what? Exampes at least."

"I like to bite you sometimes and I have thoughts about being pariculary dirty, thoughts about being disgusting with you."

"That might just turn me on." but you rolled onto your side and looked down on me telling me that you wanted to be dirtier sometimes. I looked up at you and then without warning you spat in my face.

The spit wasn't a problem at all. I actually found that very nice. Your saliva on my face and lips was naturally dirty. I slapped your arse quite hard though as you'd meant it to be a bit rude.

You then started kissing my chest then stomach. You looked at me as you worked down and the fact that you were having to do this in handcuffs was a big turn on.

"I've been thinking you should lick me hard as I sit on your face and ride you with my pussy and arse. Biting you and being deliberately bad turns me on. A lot. I want you to punish me for it".

"I'd like to make you watch me fucked hard by another man and show you my used pussy afterwards" and you started to lick my hard cock.

I was having conflicting thoughts. I didn't want someone to fuck you but seeing the look on your face and the thoughts of you opening your legs and using your fingers to touch your used pussy and get them wet with someone else's cum was extremely dirty.

The fact was that my cock was very sensitive at that moment and you obviously knew because you were being very deliberate in your licking actions and keeping eye contact.

"So would you prefer I cum in you or on you".

"I want cum anyway I get it." you replied barely breaking your licking action.

"You've got a dirty mouth, you deserved to be punished sometimes. I should slap your buttocks for that".

"I deserve it. I need to be disciplined dont I?" The question stirred me even more.

I got a firm grip on your hair and firmly pulled your head back to make you look at me.

"Suck me."

You put my cock in your mouth and you started to use your tongue all over the head of my cock and suck.

"If I'm bad you wont put me right." you said with a grin.

I rolled you back onto your back and held your cuffed wrists above you head. I gripped each of your tits hard and squeezed and pinched them.

"I can make you do lots of dirty things to please me" and I slid my hand down to your pussy.

You could feel the hard metal of the handcuffs on your wrists now. Slightly painful but part of the punishment. I pushed fingers into you wet pussy. You opened your legs.

" I need to used. Just do it."

I used the flat of my palm to grind against your hard clit. You moaned and then reached down with your cuffed hands and squeezed my balls hard. I wasn't expecting it and it was actually painful.

I almost threw you over onto your stomach. I grabbed the crop and gave you a good whack across your backside with a resounding thwack sound as it hit your taut buttocks.

I was wondering if I'd gone too far when you said

"Do it again. Just do it again."

I did but not as hard. The sound itself was actually kinky and you already had pink lines across your buttocks.

"I like you punishing me you" you gasped

"You deserve to be punished for what you did." I replied.

"I've thought about deliberately winding you up by doing things I might like but tormenting you."

"Like what?"

"Like allowing a woman to touch me but not allowing you to join in. Making you watch because you'd love to be part of a threesome with another woman"

"Roll onto your back." I firmly touched your breasts with the crop.

"You think about a woman touching you?"

"Touching me, licking me, fucking me whilst you have to just watch". Your eyes were gleaming and defiant.

I gave both your nipples a slap with the end of the crop. You winced slightly and gasped.

"Bite them now. Bite my nipples"

I straddled you and squeezed your tits together and gently bit both nipples.

"You really need to think about how you behave, your fantasies are getting very dirty. If I wanted you to have a woman lick you then you'd have suck me off whilst you came. I could have you sucking and swallowing my cum."

"I would do that if you made me. I'd like you to cum in my mouth as I was cumming."

I laid next to you and started to finger your very wet pussy. My fingers easily slid into you as you were virtually dripping you were so wet.

Then, using lots of lube, I started finger fucking your tight arse. I told you I was enjoying do it. I could use my thumb in your pussy at the same time. You started to get very moan a little.

"I'm going to fuck you up the arse. I'm going watch my cock sliding into you, watch your tight butt get fucked."

"Yes I want that, yes." you almost gasped.

I pulled you and onto all fours. "Next time you can use both your hands to open up your butt cheeks to invite me to fuck you there"

I smothered my cock in lube and slowly slid it into your butt, felt the resistance as pushed my glans slowly past your tight ring and the relaxation as I slid into you deeper. You pushed back onto me as Idid so.

I fingered your clit as I slowly fucked you.

"I could fancy fucking you up the butt whilst being half sitting, half laid on a sofa. Having you sitting on my cock so that I could supprt your thighs with my hands and hold your legs apart. That way I could fuck you as deep as I could up your butt."

"I might want a dildo in my exposed pussy at the same time" you counter.

"Yes, yes that would be so dirty!" and started to fuck you harder.

"I'd want another man's cock fucking me instead of a dildo" you half gasp. "Two cocks fucking me would teach me a lesson" you moaned.

"I would make sure we both came inside you if that happened"

"I would enjoy that, its so dirty. The feeling of two men fucking me hard, putting me right"

"I'd make sure that we'd both fuck you hard at the same time if that was the case" and I leant back a little and slapped your buttock you groan and I grip each butt cheek hard pushing them apart to fuck you harder.

I grabbed your hair with my left hand while I fucked you, the feeling of my cock thrusting into you like that was so good. I use my right hand to finger your pussy and you were so wet. I reached under you and got hold of your right breast as I fucked you.

Breathing heavily you gasped "I want to be used like this, want fucked up the arse whilst you tell me all the dirtiest things you could can".

I made you suck my fingers as I fucked you. I got your vibrator out and start to use it on your very sensitive clit. You immediately begin to moan and I could see you gripping the bed sheet with your cuffed hands.

" Sometime soon I'm going punish you properly. I'm going tie you up properly, you're going to have rope across your tits and your legs will be tied"

"I'm going to do things to your pussy lips and clit that will have you going berserk".

"I want that and I want you to cum in me now."

I fuck you harder still and the vibrator is driving your clit mad. I tell you "I'm coming, my cum is going right up your arse" and you start to cum.

12