Behind Closed Doors Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That doesn't sound so bad," Mel said somewhat perplexed, astonished by Keith's attention for her but he had always been kind.

"Not at all," Keith nodded in agreement. "It works well for Lucy. She told me she's never been happier now that I have given her a baby. We are planning on more children. Many women my age are coping with infertility so I can honestly say I feel flattered her body responds this way. And now that I see you with our baby this thought washed over me how fun it would be for Lucy if you'd have a kid too. It'd bond the two of you, one I can't explain."

"Oh... maybe with the right man," Melissa confessed somewhat nervously.

"So you do like the idea of having kids?" Keith asked with a grin.

"Yeah, of course!"

"You know what needs to be done to get those nice babies, yeah?"

"Yeah," Melissa laughed shyly.

'What am I, invisible?' Lucy thought, seeing Keith laugh as he continued talking to her friend, while Melissa giggled, her face reddening.

"It's why mankind still exists, because it feels real good for a man to... make babies."

"I guess so," Mel laughed.

"I know so," Keith explained to her. He turned and smiled at Lucy before he continued talking to Melissa. "We do it in the morning before I leave for work, before we go to sleep and in the middle of the night when Lucy's done with breastfeeding."

"Oh, that's... nice," Mel replied, a little shocked by her friend's sex drive.

"Three to five times a day. Just a heads up for what awaits a pretty girl as young as you." Keith laughed and Mel giggled along, blushing at the subject but kinda liking how he was so open about their sex life.

Lucy felt a brief flash of jealousy and thought it to be very inappropriate of Keith to tell Mel about the frequency of their lovemaking. But she was much more shocked at what else he had to say.

"Lucy likes to be on top. She may seem shy but she has a wild side only I know."

"Keith, I-- can you change her diaper?" Lucy interrupted their conversation.

Keith took the baby in his hands and left, smiling to himself when he did. It may embarrass his pretty wife but he liked to brag about it, especially to women, and Mel was the only girl whom he could share this with. He could tell she liked hearing it, knowing it. She must have had her own thoughts about her young friend burning all bridges and leaving with her much older boyfriend, pregnant at eighteen.

Lucy asked Mel about her studies and her mom, but Mel's mind was elsewhere; Lucy sat on top of Keith's dick, seven or eight inches Mel remembered her admitting, fucking herself in the middle of the night, right after she had taken care of their little baby. Lucy was a little slut she concluded in a fit of jealousy. It wouldn't surprise her if they did it a couple of times in the middle of the night, while they were half asleep.

She herself was still a virgin, untouched by a man, playing with her pussy when she felt horny, while her best friend already gave birth. She felt jealous of Lucy's financial stability, Keith's car, and the house Keith and Lucy lived in, even though her friend had not worked a day in her life.

That evening Keith had sex on his mind like every day when the sun went down, and he felt a thrilling desire to prove to their guest that he wasn't kidding when he had told her his wife liked fucking.

He had waited, up in his bedroom, until they said their goodnights and Melissa disappeared into the guest room.

"Hey," he smiled, glancing at Lucy coming in while he undressed.

"Hey, didn't see you much this evening."

"Yeah, thought I'd give you girl time. She's a nice girl your friend. I've always liked her... Come to think of it, she's one of the coolest people I know."

"What makes you say that?"

"Oh, I don't know," Keith shrugged nonchalantly, "she's cool with me, not bothered by my age at all. If anything, she seems to see it as a plus. I like that."

Melissa heard them talking. She couldn't make out what they were saying but she did overhear Keith mentioning her name. In a weird way, she felt left out, alone in this bedroom with the waterbed on the ground while they were snuggled together with an adorable baby at their side. The more of the house she saw the more she envied her friend. Her boyfriend was richer than any boys their age and his laid-back attitude and the casual mention of sex intrigued her. She thought it was kind of sad for Lucy that her father did not accept Keith as his son-in-law. She laughed at the absurdity of it; her own father was of the same generation as Lucy's husband.

"Not now, Keith, Melissa is next door!" Lucy whimpered. Little did she know it excited the man, it turned him on to let Melissa know what he did to sexy girls. Maybe she'd even get horny.

"Be a little happy and more interesting. My boring day needs a lift."

Lucy pulled down her PJs until she was completely naked. She recognized the hunger in Keith's eyes and she smiled a little. "A quickie then." When she saw him naked and excited she giggled, a little louder than needed. "You're hard for me?"

"Yes," Keith grunted. "And I always get my way!"

Lucy sank on all fours, presenting her body to him. She whimpered a little when he entered her in one hard thrust. She chose this position for a reason. It was his favorite and thinking back about the flirtatious behavior of her friend she felt a sick desire to get back at her and prove that she was Keith's 'favorite girl'.

Keith immediately went at it, forcing her to bounce off of him every time he thrust forward, reaching under her to grab at her swinging tits. When Lucy begged him to go slower it almost ruined the mood for him.

"Be quiet and let me! If you scream I'll fuck you even harder!"

The skin-to-skin contact of their bodies excited her though and she moved his hand over her breasts, as Keith kept banging into her from behind. She braced herself, she hated it when he took her this roughly, and to her there was little love in it.

Deep down, the thought of Keith having sex with Mel scared her. She'd do anything to keep him.

"Fuck me, Keith!"

The sounds coming from their bedroom came as no surprise to Melissa, but when it became rather loud, the bed creaking and Keith moaning, Melissa had trouble falling asleep, the thoughts and images of them fucking racing through her brain.

In the meantime, Keith had put Lucy on her back and enthusiastically licked her smoothly shaven pussy, licking her from bottom to top. The lips were red and swollen from the hard fucking, his tongue in her as deep as it went.

"Love you," he whispered, planting a wet kiss on her slit. He moved his tongue over it, deliberately avoiding her little clit. He stifled a laugh when she started moving her body into his mouth.

He licked her slit, moving higher over her body until he took her perky breast into his mouth, sucking on it.

"Keith, don't..."

"Uhmmf," Keith moaned as he stuck his tongue in her mouth. "They just look so sexy," he breathed. He smiled and lowered his head in her lap. "I'm going to eat your pussy now."

He buried his face there while his hands trailed down her skinny legs. Inhaling the sweet aroma of her little pussy, he pressed his nose against it and began rooting like a pig. He liked seeing her wet and he wanted her to cum, and tongued her tiny nub of flesh, inserting two fingers in her little hole.

Lucy was a doll in his hands and she wondered what the future held for her. How many more kids did Keith want? Even though he was rough and insensible he was a good lover, and a good father too.

Her face reddened, her back arched, her fingers dug into his skull and she felt her heart skyrocket. Melissa had never experienced this, but she had a man between her legs, her husband and he loved licking her cunt. She gasped feeling his hot tongue licking her clit while she started fucking herself on his fingers.

Suddenly Keith crawled on top of her, moaning as he took his dick in hand and a jet of cum hit her face. More loads followed, Keith moaning between his breaths. "Take it in your mouth, darling." He turned and lowered his body, licking her pussy at the same time Lucy took him into her hot, little mouth.

Her breathing quickened with him, sucking his cockhead while Keith's stiff tongue licked her sensitive flesh. With one jerky movement of her hips, she came.

Melissa's cheeks flushed with embarrassment hearing her friend having an orgasm, but she also felt a flush of excitement at hearing them having sex.

Keith had interrogated Lucy about her friend and knew for some time then that she was a virgin. Thinking about the girl, in her bedroom, listening to their fucking sent him over the edge and made him cum, but his thought went further than that. He knew he had to have her. He wanted to be her first. He, an older man taking her virginity just like he had taken Lucy's. He was hard for the next few hours and waited until after Lucy was sound asleep. He slipped out of bed, his heart beating loudly, and glancing at Nikki the gnawing guilt in his conscience nearly overwhelmed him, but his manly need too great, his desire for virgin pussy too hard to ignore, he slipped into Mel's bedroom.

"Keith?"

He nearly jumped when he heard Melissa's voice in the pitch-dark call out to him.

"I, ah, you're awake then... I just came to see if you... were able to sleep? If you want to sleep on the couch I'd understand. This waterbed-- I-- I slept on it once. Lucy too. It's not that great."

Melissa had been up, listening to the baby crying, thinking they'd go it again but no sounds had come since. Now Keith was here in her room, and remembering Keith's hands playfully touching her ass at her home when her parents weren't home, she swallowed before she sat up, a little nervous about talking to him in the darkness of the bedroom with the door closed. She did not know Keith was having a hard-on for her.

"It's not that bad... It's better than my own bed."

"Oh, that's good to hear," Keith chuckled a little nervous himself. There was a silence that felt awkward to the both of them and when Keith spoke again Melissa heard he'd decreased the distance between them. "I lied about what I said earlier, you know about uh, the sex? Since Lucy's given birth she's having a severe lack of sleep, our little baby keeps crying you see. The thing is I can't help but need it. A woman..."

Melissa's face instantly flushed, her hands trembling to find the light switch. She was uncertain about what to say, feeling anxious and yet flattered that he would ask a young woman like her. Perhaps he sought her advice since she was Lucy's age? Or maybe he wanted her to talk to Lucy?

When she turned on the light she was shocked and blinked her eyes in bewilderment at the sight that greeted her tired eyes. Keith's hand covered a prominent bulge in his thin, gray cotton pants. She'd never seen a man in this state, except that time when Lucy gave him a blowjob.

Keith recognized the look of resignation and curiosity and lifted his shirt over his head before he dropped his pajama pants. Melissa's eyes were glued on his cock as he slowly approached her. His penis was erect, his balls heavy, and there was no mistake in what he wanted when she looked up at his intensely gazing eyes.

"Lucy doesn't need to know," he whispered reassuringly before he lifted up her bedsheets to take a peek and stared at her naked pussy. He looked up, smiling at her blushing face. She'd been playing with herself and he knew why. She'd been eavesdropping.

Having Lucy as his wife was the best thing that happened to him, but he desired to experience it one more time. Just once. To take a girl's innocence, with his cock big enough to leave a lasting impression on little girls.

"I know you want me in your bed," Keith whispered, smiling when her eyes went to his cock as he flexed it. He bend down, lowered her bedsheets and then quickly landed his body on top of her. "That's one hot little cunt," he mumbled.

Melissa had been fingering herself ever since she'd heard them fuck. It was one of her hottest experiences yet, and to her shame she hoped Keith might have a good-looking older friend that could give her the life Lucy lived.

Of course, she did not know Keith liked it rough, liked anal, and liked to command Lucy. She saw the clothes she wore, the jewelry, the house, the baby in Lucy's arms, and she melted.

Keith's face was suddenly closer than it had ever been, and even though he was much taller than her it took him about three seconds before she felt the tip of his erection against her very wet pussy. Unknowingly she had kept herself wet for Keith, the older man that had married her friend.

"We can't," Melissa whispered in shock. She couldn't have sex with Keith. Not him.

She nearly gave a yell when Keith's lips touched hers. She trembled, feeling the strength in Keith's entire body when his tongue licked hers.

The desperation in her voice only turned him on more. Mel was a little cocktease, and now that she had come to visit him in his country he wanted nothing more than to send her home with her cunt full of semen.

"Hush, just think of that adorable baby that'll be Nikki's best friend." His palm cupped her pussy, rubbing up and down, while his tongue never left her mouth.

Melissa, too, felt the guilt, only much stronger than Keith. She felt like a slut for betraying her best friend when Keith's hands lowered her underwear much further and when she spread her legs wide for him. It was wrong, he was the father of the baby she held in her arms earlier that day, he was the husband of Lucy, but she'd had thoughts about him, lewd and lascivious, and she blamed Keith's lewd and suggestive remarks... she liked the older man... his dad jokes, the way he looked at her, smiled at her, showered her with attention, the big house he lived in. His big cock. How he didn't seem to mind her lack of confidence. It gave her a boost knowing he liked her presence even though he had Lucy at his side who had always been the prettiest of the two.

His smirk was a hint of his confidence. Melissa lifted her shirt, baring her breasts. She felt no more shame upon seeing the lust in his eyes. If Lucy did this she could too. It would be a mistake not to make love now that the opportunity presented itself with a handsome man like Keith.

"Is Lucy asleep?"

"Huh? Yeah-yeah," Keith moaned, relishing the sensations of the naked, young body underneath him. It reminded him of that first time with Lucy, although that went a little differently.

"You can't tell her. Not ever."

"I won't," Keith promised. Melissa thought his eyes were sincere, besides, why would he tell Lucy?

She didn't mind she could never be his girlfriend. But the desire to be his wife tonight was overwhelming. She glanced down and in a reflex closed her legs. Keith chuckled, touching her cheek gently, caressingly. It reminded Melissa of her father, the moment he'd see her he used to beckon her lovingly and draw her close to him to fondle her caressingly.

"Keith-- I... I..." she began talking but the words didn't come out.

Keith licked his lips, looking from her legs back up at her face, savoring the last few seconds of her being a virgin. "I know."

Melissa flushed. She was in the hands of an older man and he knew. Regardless, it felt good to be taken seriously as an adult. Her hands reached out to his hips, touching a man for the first time.

It wasn't expected or how she had envisioned her first time; the middle-aged man paying her a nocturnal visit the very first night she stayed over at their place, with his penis swollen with lust, very ready for penetration.

Keith looked down, speaking to her with no trace of emotion in his voice. "I'm going to fuck you now. Do not make a sound."

The room went dark. Melissa's mind numbed and suddenly had trouble breathing when Keith reached down and was prodding her there where her own much softer hands had touched on so many equally dark but lonely nights.

Keith was in his element, unfamiliar and immune to the problems and struggle Mel dealt with. His fingers went inside, moaning appreciatively at the tightness and that she was as ready as him. He grasped his shaft and pushed into her body, spontaneously kissing the girl. He grunted, feeling her return the kiss and her hot tits against his naked skin. His cock hardened inside her pussy, she was tighter than Lucy and more willing too. Even in the dark, he could see her eyes twinkle with mirth, her mouth hanging open as she let go of him and lay down, spreading her legs wider for him.

Keith gave her a flirtatious smile. This wasn't going to be a one-night stand. He knew that look; the young woman was horny and desired sex. He was surprised to find out she was a great kisser and that any sense of apprehension had gone. She gasped as he bottomed out, her eyes growing large as if asking if he had it all inside her.

Slowly but steadily Keith began to teach her what it was like to have sex as he moved up and down, back and forth.

Lucy is asleep. She needs rest. I am helping her. It's the best thing for her. It's okay to encourage Keith by kissing him and pushing back into his heavy body atop mine. I don't want to be a virgin any longer and see how my friend surpasses me in just about everything in life. I deserve to finally have sex. I want that man.

Keith was stunned Melissa could awake such passion in him after he'd had plenty of sex with Lucy. The excitement of taking a pussy for the first time returned with full intensity. He wondered what was going on in her mind, if he caused her pain, what her father would have to say now, sending her off to the second-largest country in the world, out of his reach and sight, a mistake Keith would never make with his own daughter. He knew men had no boundaries when it came to sex.

Observing the motion of the waterbed and the swinging of her young tits he nearly lost control. But he did not want her to think this was just a quick fuck to get his rocks off. "Melissa..." he whispered lovingly, "I've had a crush on you since we met. I can't help it, you're so incredibly sexy, great tits too. You can't imagine how often I have jerked off in the shower fantasizing about doing this with you."

Melissa swooned, kissing him hard, not minding the sharp pain she felt between her legs. He had penetrated her hard, forcing her tightness to open wide to accommodate his thick girth. The concept of love so unknown to her she opened her mouth. "Keith, I want you. I love you," she said as her eyes teared, gasping in ragged, choking breaths when Keith answered by pushing hard against her small hips.

Melissa lifted her hand, and grabbing his hair pushed him down to her chest. Keith needed no more encouragement and his lustful moan was muffled by the flesh of her breasts, enveloped in his eager mouth. Mel, very sensitive and overwhelmed by the older man's hunger for her body, flattered that he would choose her over Lucy, stroked his head, giving him silent permission to do as he pleased with her.

Keith wanted to growl out loud, she was so hot and tight and young and inexperienced and lovely and apparently so in love with him, his brain raced with the possibilities. He could tell Lucy he had to go back for some job and stay at Melissa's place, leave Lucy and the kid at home so he could have a good night's sleep, and relive that romance and unbridled bestial pleasure, let Mel truly know and feel what his cock could do to a pussy as tight as hers.

He kissed her, ramming the back of her pussy. He would never admit it but when he announced he was about to cum and Melissa told him to pull out, the thought of knocking her up, binding her to him like he had Lucy, made his dick flex and explode hot jizz into his new lover. Melissa's frantic kissing ceased, and she started wriggling under him. Keith enjoyed the feeling while he came inside her, and hoped it was because she was starting to cum too and not because she was trying to escape her fate. Girls her age better understood that a cock as big as his, with hefty, full, round balls hanging low in the sack would result in offspring, and whether they liked it or not, this is what sex was for and why mankind still existed in the first place. He wasn't going to neglect this responsibility that his ancestors had honored for so many centuries.