Behind Closed Doors Pt. 04

Story Info
Ben and Millie confess to each other, and then Anna punishes.
7.5k words
4.92
2.6k
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 01/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As with all of this series, this part is broadly based on real events, as always expertly edited by TRCIII

Millie closed the door and locked it; she was amazed that she had walked and basically functioned as well as she had with this large butt plug in. She needed to get it out, but quickly had a look around the house, checking that all the doors were locked, and that a window had not been left open before climbing the stairs.

When she entered the bedroom, Ben was just coming out the of the bathroom. He had lost his top and jeans, and was walking in his boxers to his side of the bed, looking a little uncomfortable.

"You really didn't drink that much," she said, as she passed him going into the ensuite, pushing the door to, and sitting on the toilet. Millie carefully extracted the butt plug, biting her lip as she did, and only just managing to not make noise. She wanted to use the toilet but could not remove the duct tape without it making a noise. She decided to get into bed, wait for Ben to fall asleep, and remove it quietly then. She took her top off, leaving her skirt to take off by the door and slip into bed before Ben could see her red arse or pussy.

She exited the bathroom to be greeted with Ben with his boxers halfway down, his arse facing her. It was bright red, and had clearly been spanked a lot!

"What the hell has happened to your arse?" Millie demanded, being almost certain of the answer.

Ben turned swiftly, looking all sorts of guilty. He went to speak and stumbled, his lips moving but no sound coming out. Millie let him flounder for a few seconds more, turned her back to him and undid her skirt letting it fall to the ground, then bent over, displaying her duct taped pussy. She stood for a moment letting him see the bright redness that was her cheeks, then turned back to him and held up the butt plug she had just taken out.

"Oh my god, you too!" Ben exclaimed. He fumbled in the drawer by his bed and pulled out a plug that was the twin of the one that had been forced into her arse, before the larger one.

"Yes," she said, "we both got a good time from them, and I assume that you enjoyed it as much as me?"

Ben blushed bright red, and said, "I never thought that I would like to be dominated by a woman, but I just obeyed every word Anna said."

Millie laughed, a little nervously, then replied, "Hypnotised by those magic tits." She looked at Ben for a moment, then added, "I love you. I don't want this to have an impact on our marriage."

See watched as some tension drained from Ben's face, as he responded, "I love you too, and I agree, this was a one off and we will not be so foolish again."

"Is that really how you feel about it?" Millie asked, "Because I think it could be good--healthy even--providing it is just sex and fun, not anything else." She paused, but Ben did not look like he was about to say anything, so she added on the end, "It seems to work for Anna and Arron. They clearly knew what the other was doing and were cool with it."

Ben looked thoughtful for a moment then said, "What exactly happened to you? We should share the experience. Maybe then decide?"

"Ok," Millie said cautiously, "Remember we both did things tonight that we had not planned, and worst case is we don't let anything like this happen again?"

"Agreed," Ben said as he sat on the bed and got himself comfortable. Millie told Ben about the entire evening, about being tortured with ice, the bulldog clip, being spanked, the butt plugs, and finally about Arron fucking her. Her voice shook as she relayed the last part.

Ben sat calmly and listened, his face showing some discomfort as she talked about the sex, but there was no sign of fireworks. When she finished, they sat in silence for a minute before Ben spoke.

"They clearly planned together. Anna was slower than Arron, but it is so very similar." Ben's voice was level, but he was clearly holding back emotion, which worried Millie.

Ben explained his evening, with being flashed, and then her forcefully taking his cock in her hand. His description of the foot under the table lasted too long for Millie; she wanted him to get on with it. But when she thought about it, it clearly had some significance to Ben in submitting to Anna. He finished with his spanking and the blow job. He did not tell her the part about her salt caramel ice cream being mixed with his cum.

As he finished, he let out a sigh of relief, and they sat again for a minute or more in silence. Then he spoke up again, "I was really surprised how much I enjoyed submitting to her. When we left, I was actually looking forward to seeing what she does to me next time."

Millie looked at his face and could see this conflict was what was driving his emotional turmoil. She bit the bullet and said, "If you are OK with it, I am cool with it. I like the idea of hearing all about the next thing."

There was a pause, but she felt she needed to continue, "You have got to admit our sex life has become somewhat dull, and this might just spice it up?"

"What about..." Ben started and stopped clearly not knowing where he was going with it.

Millie thought she needed to guide him a little here, and said, "Honestly, do you want to fuck Anna?"

He looked a little sheepish, and then simply said, "Yes."

"And how much does it bother you that I had sex with Arron?"

Ben shifted about a bit went to say something and stopped, then started again, "It bothers me loads, but it also turns me on a tonne. I would have loved to watch him spank you, and," his head dropped as he continued, "and to actually fuck you."

Millie smiled at him, swallowing her nervousness, "I would have loved to watch you spanked by Anna too, and the blowjob. Actually, I would have loved Anna to have spanked us both."

She blushed as she admitted the last part. But continued, "Arron could fuck me silly until I could not walk, and it would be fun, sex and nothing more." Her voice grew stronger as she soldiered on. "The only person I want in this bed with me each night is you. That will never change, even if our crap sex life stays that way." She laughed a short nervous laugh at the end.

Ben looked at her, she could see the love in his eyes, "I feel the same," he said. "I want to fuck Anna, just because I want to experience her body. It is so different from yours. But I want you to cuddle me when things go wrong, not her, and not anybody else."

With her voice clearly released from a lot of tension Millie said, "We clearly need to have a joint conversation with Arron and Anna, get some ground rules."

Before she could continue Ben said, "and find out exactly what they want, what their plan is."

"Yes!" Millie said. She smiled at Ben and then said, "You know, if you want to see if it can be less boring, I only just took that butt plug out. You could..."

She looked at Ben's cock, which flinched, "You know you want to," she encouraged. "You never have, and I like it."

She reached over and rubbed his cock, watching it grow under her hand. He smiled and said, "Maybe, but I don't want you being like Anna with me."

She moved across the bed slowly, rubbing his cock, which turned into jerking it. As she got closer, she positioned herself and took the head into her mouth. She fed his cock into her mouth, before releasing her hand and then slowly sliding down, taking most of its length. She stopped and moved it out again. Once it was out, she licked at it, teased it with her tongue, flicking across the hole, then flicked the frenulum, feeling his cock twitch and bounce at her attention. She put her hand between her legs and found her clit under the tape, and started to press either side of it, exciting herself, as she took his cock in deep again, and then back to teasing. He moved to make it more comfortable, and gave himself access to her tit, which he stroked, slowly finding the hardening nipple. He flicked it with his thumb in time to her flicking his cock with her tongue.

Millie was feeling very aroused and started to think that this was the most fun she had had with Ben for months, when he gripped her nipple tight and twisted it hard. She let go of his cock to yelp. But did not complain. "I think you have been a naughty girl and need to be punished," Ben said.

"I've been so naughty," Millie cooed at him, but then added, "You need to build up to it a little more, not go straight in with the pain."

Ben smiled. "Ok," he said with an apologetic voice.

"My arse is very sore from where I was naughty earlier," she whispered, "but I am sure you can make it hurt more. Punish me; make me sorry for fucking another man."

Ben winced at the sentence, but his cock flinched in the right way, and he moved around. Millie presented her cheeks on all fours. She felt her arsehole--which was still gaping--wink at Ben.

The first slap was a little clumsy, more noise than force, the sound filling the room in a way that no slap delivered by Arron ever had. However, because of her spanking earlier it did hurt a little. Millie flinched, let out the tiniest of yelps, and then laughed.

"Don't laugh at me," Ben said, his voice sounding a cross between hurt, and annoyed. He slapped again; this one connected better, and stung. Millie did yelp properly, as the stinging tingle worked through her body.

As soon as she had finished the yelp she breathed, "I am so bad. Punish me more."

Ben slapped again and a second straight after that. Both landed well and Millie felt her cheeks respond as she yelped again. But Ben did not have Arron's skill or experience, and it wasn't driving the right feelings for her. He slapped again and again. She looked at him and his cock was growing by the slap.

"Please stop, sir; I won't do it again," she said, her voice almost mocking.

Ben was getting into this, and slapped a few more times at her cheeks, each upping the sting, and the sound vibrating off the walls. The last two were quite hard; the force that was delivered into her body was more robust, and she had to move her hand to stop herself falling forward.

Ben spoke, his words a little unsure, and he definitely didn't sound comfortable. "You are a naughty slut, and you obviously need regular correction and punishment." His hand went between her legs and got a grip of the tape.

In a kind and clearly genuine voice he said, "Should I?"

Millie was not sure about this, but it did need to come off, so she closed her eyes, braced herself, and got ready to clamp her teeth together as soon as she finished speaking.

"Go for it. Rip it off, make it hurt," Millie almost cut off the word hurt as she gritted her teeth.

Ben pulled hard, and in one swift motion the tape ripped free, taking quite a few pubes with it. Millie screamed, her hands diving between her legs and holding the area. The pain was worse than any slap on her pussy that Arron had landed. She fell on her side close to hyperventilating.

Ben's face was full of concern when she opened her eyes. She was not sure how she managed to get the words out, but she knew she needed to. "That was amazing! So painful, but...amazing." His face calmed to her words. She sucked down a couple of deep breaths and then managed to continue. "Go on, fuck my arse."

Ben moved. He did not move her from her side, or her curled-up legs with her hands still between them. He pulled her upper arse cheek up, exposing her tight hole, that was still winking just a little.

His voice a little shaky. "Do I need to do anything?" He paused, then continued, "You know, lube?"

"No, it will be fine," Millie said as kindly as she could. She was starting to see that Ben was not as comfortable as he appeared.

Ben lined up his still-hard cock with her hole and pushed, a little nervously, Millie thought. He might stop and not want to do it, but he pushed with enough pressure for his cock to slip in up to the head, her hole settling around his cock. She felt so loose from the butt plug that her skin barely caught at all, and there was no discomfort from him. The fact that his cock was smaller in almost every way than Arron's probably helped too.

"That's it, push," Millie said softly, and within a moment he had followed her command and was moving it up her arse. About 4 inches in, he stopped; it was probably from the feel where the plug had ended.

He withdrew and then pumped in again, to about the same spot, then again.

"You can go deeper," she said, with another thrust to the same position.

"It feels like that is it," Ben responded.

"I can assure you it isn't," she said, cutting herself off before she said any more about Arron and his almost 8 inches going all the way.

His next thrust did take him in a little further, and he seemed to try to move in more with each thrust after. "Your arse is so tight," he commented.

"I know and I love things in it, stretching and," she paused before adding, "hurting it a little."

Ben pushed more. She could see he was encouraged by her words, but it was still about 6 thrusts more before she felt his legs press into her as he sank in all the way, and she moaned for him at that. The moan was as much because of how he brushed against the sore skin on her cheeks, as it was from the thrust, but he seemed to like it.

Millie parted her legs slightly and started to rub her clit. Ben's thrusts were a little mechanical, but they were working slowly.

"You know I am not as good at this dominating thing as Anna is," Ben said, then added, "or probably Arron."

"I don't mind that," Millie replied, slightly more focused on her rub than the words.

"I think I prefer submitting to Anna than trying to dominate you," he continued.

Millie's mind flashed an image of Ben bent over and Anna railing his arse with a giant strap-on. It made her tingle; she liked that idea.

"You want Anna to take control of you, spank you," Millie said, her own orgasm rising quickly at the thought.

"Oh god, yes," Ben said as his thrusting because more natural and harder.

"You want you to make you take her big strap-on," Millie breathed in a seductive voice.

"Yes, yes," Ben said, his breathing heavy, his body responding to her words.

"Put you in a cage, and spank your balls like the naughty little boy you are?" Millie was cumming, she struggled to get the words out. She had no idea she would find this idea so erotic.

"Jesus, yes," Ben said as he stopped thrusting, and Millie felt his seed spray into her insides.

Ben collapsed onto Millie, breathing hard against her skin, just as she was catching her breath and relaxing out of her orgasm. They laid together like that for a few minutes, then Ben slowly got off of her and moved to lay down on his side of the bed.

Millie got up and went to the bathroom. She let the cum drip out of her as she used the toilet, sitting there for a minute with Ben's cum dripping from her arse, and Arron's from her pussy.

She went to the sink and washed herself once she was finished, then walked to her chest to get a clean pair of panties from a drawer, put them on, and carefully got into bed beside Ben.

"We need to talk to them," Millie said.

"Yes, we do," Ben agreed. "Are we going to just submit to them?"

"I don't know; we have to talk," Millie said, as she felt sleep calling her hard. But in her head, she was thinking, I already have, and I am not going to stop.

Millie sat with a cup of tea and some toast, it was late for breakfast, but they had been late last night. She fidgeted, her arse still sore. Ben was yet to appear. He was still dozing when she got up, and she was nervous about how he would feel after sleeping on his experience.

The kids were watching cartoons in the other room, and she had fed them as soon as she got up, so could relax where she was. As she finished the toast, her mind wandered off into a daydream of Arron.

"You sleep well?" Ben said from behind her, jolting her back to reality.

"Errr, yes. You?" she replied.

"Like a log." She felt he was going to add something and stopped. She watched as he made himself a tea and pointed to her cup, but she shook her head; she still had half a cup.

Tentatively she said, "You still ok with..." She didn't feel the need to finish that.

He stopped what he was doing and turned to look at her his face unreadable. "If you are?" he started. She nodded, probably a little too quickly. "I feel a little guilty, we both acted behind the other's back, but I also feel guilty that I never wanted to try anything like that before." He stopped and turned back to his tea making.

Millie knew what he meant but had made her mind up before any of this started. But how it had gone made her want to adapt her plans, so she took a moment to order her thoughts before she spoke.

"Look, neither of us know what we are doing with this stuff really, and if I am honest, I think that is in part because neither of us wants to be the Dom." She air quoted the word "Dom". Ben finished his tea making, and turned back to her, holding his cup. His face looked more pleased than it had, and she felt that he wanted her to continue.

"I think we need Arron and Anna to make this work, and if we are honest with each other and talk to each other about it, I think it will work." Her heart was pounding a little now; she was becoming a little unsure how to get to her point after starting well. "We love each other and have no intention of breaking up, so how we enjoy our sex life should be something we can agree about and just do. It does not have to always be together, if we agree that."

"OK," Ben's voice was cautious, but his face looked a little relieved.

"We need to get some rules in place with them, and work out the boundaries between us." Millie felt more confident all of a sudden.

"That sounds like a plan," Ben said, "Only I have no idea what the boundaries are. I hate the idea of another man fucking you, but at the same time it turns me on more than I can tell you. Millie, I want Anna to take complete control, too. I want to have no say. I want her to make me do things I want to scream 'no fucking way' at. I sort of want my boundaries to be what Anna decides, and with that, I must accept that your boundaries are for you and Arron to decide."

"And Anna," Millie added. "Anna wants to play with me too, apparently."

Ben looked at her for a moment, then said, "Both of us together bent to Anna's will?"

Millie smiled and took a moment before saying, "If you want." She noticed Ben's cock start to harden under his PJ's and her smile widened. "I will speak to Arron today. Now, let's go back to bed for a minute to deal with that while the kids are occupied," she nodded at his cock as she spoke.

She stood, took her tea in one hand and Ben's hand in the other and led him upstairs.

Four days later, Millie stood on Anna's doorstep. She had a babysitter for the kids and Ben was not due home from work for at least 3 hours. When Millie had chatted with Arron, they had arranged a chat for the weekend next week, and talked about the possible rules. She had arranged a night for Ben with Anna, then this night for herself. The house would be empty except for Anna, and she was told to arrive dead on 19:30, and to be smart.

She had followed those instructions, it was 19:29 when she knocked on the door, she could feel her heart pounding in her chest, and she did not recall when she last felt this scared.

The door opened, but Anna was behind it and she could not see her. She stepped inside and Anna closed the door behind her, she turned to look at her and said, "Good evening."

"Good evening, Mistress!" Anna corrected. "And you are a minute early, you will be punished for that."

Millie only vaguely took in what she said, as she looked at her. She had black stockings on, with high heels, a suspender belt, but no panties. Above the belt was a bodice that supported but did not cover her large tits; they were displayed, and the view made her tingle.