Behind Closed Doors Pt. 06

Story Info
Jane is auctioned and delivers her foal.
7.5k words
4.37
17.6k
10
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers: Hello darlings. Thank you for making it this far into the story. I am so pleased that so many of you liked it. Of course I welcome polite suggestions on improvement. Now this chapter does have a bit more extreme NSFW content. I simply had to include the actual birth though I did try to make it tasteful. If that's not your cup of tea you can skip it or forgo reading this chapter. For those of you so inclined I do hope you enjoy this part of our sordid little tale. I think there will be a final chapter and maybe some other shorter stories perhaps about poor Daniel, and of course I have some ideas for other bits here and there, but we shall see. Enjoy.

======================================================================

As a slave you want routine. Routine is good, it is safe, there is nothing unexpected. My pregnancy progressed. I watched the nurses change the cards in our hallway. 3 then 4 then 6. My belly grew and my breast swell. Dr Hong delighted me in telling me I had gone up a full cup size. Our days were much the same humiliating and very invasive medical exams, sweaty and demeaning exercise where we would grunt and strain through different yoga poses or bobbed like seals in the pool. We saw the other fitness rooms as well a room lined with treadmills we were made to alternatively walk and run on while heart rate monitors were clamped to our nipples. Another room where we did various strength exercises though we all gained weight from the babies growing in us we remained fit and toned. I would often look down at myself watching how my body changed stroking my tummy.

The inspections grew more humiliating and degrading. The doctors enjoyed poking and prodding us, comparing us as if we were livestock. I was made to stand next to several girls as our breasts and bellies were compared. Yes it was awful even the spa grew more and more unbearable. The pregnancy massages and grooming had become molestation sessions as the trainee nurses ran their unwanted hands across my body. Yes it was all awful but it was routine. All the doctors seem to have taken a liking to me. My pussy, ass, and nipples were constantly sore from their attention, but I was still so horny. Master bating required supervision, but afterwards the nurses would just do a quick exam. Though usually they would give me another orgasm before they finished. I had sex with other girls too but no one was exclusive and we all knew what waited for us after. Avoiding sex wasn't a solution either. One girl who was 3 months behind me, kept refusing. So Dr Hong ordered an intensive round of therapy. She came back to the dorm area crying everyday for a week until she caved in and let other girls have sex with her.

The girls ahead of us went into labour one by one and were carted down the hallway to the delivery room or vanished during their medical checks we all assumed to be induced. The break in routine came at the end of the 6th month. The morning medical that day had started off as normal, but Dr Hong prolonged the songram taking much longer to run the vibrating machine over my expanding belly. Satisfied finally the nurses began to clean me but then I saw one begin to apply the dreaded brown disinfectant to my belly.

Dr Hong's back was to me getting something ready on a try. "Today we will need a genetic sample of your spawn to ensure high quality stock." Dr Hong said cheerfully. At her words though the nurses' strong hands gripped me. Instinctively I pushed back but they held me firmly. Dr Hong turned and my eyes went wide. She was holding a long syringe needle. I had received injections daily, some in very intimate places, but the needle was truly frightening.

"Now hold still dear." Dr Hong said

I did as I was told.

"Deep breath." Dr Hong said

"AhhHHHH!!" I cried as the needle bit my flesh then slid into my swollen belly.

"Hold on, we are extracting now." Dr Hong said laughing wickedly as the syringe filled. "And there we go." She pulled the syringe from me. "Now that wasn't so bad was it." she said, patting my belly. All I could do in reply was whimper.

The rest of the exam proceeded normally, but afterwards I and the rest of the girls in the 6 month group were told to wait in the common room and then we were led back out the main doors. We had seen this happen to the girls before us, but none of them wanted to talk about what happened, and none of us wanted to push. It was better to wait in blissful ignorance than dwell on your fate. We were heard as a group into a room none of us had seen before. It looked like a combination of a dressing room and exam room with four tables running the length and several make-up chairs along the walls each of which had its own counter and mirror, complete with a sick and hair wash basin. The room was full of trainee nurses in their beige uniforms but also the doctors in their white coats. There were about 16 of us in this group now we were each led to either a make up chair or one of the tables. Girls who climbed on the tables immediately began receiving depilation treatments. While the rest of us were set upon by at least three of the trainee nurses. I was placed in the chair and immediately spun around and reclined and I felt the warm water on my scalp as the nurses set to work. I closed my eyes as they shampoo and massaged my hair while listening to the pitiful cries of the girls unfortunate enough to need depilation.

As I lay there I felt hands move over my body. A warm jell was being smeared across it. While another set of hands gently rubbed something on my nipples. My hair was shampooed and rinsed. I was sat back up, but that didn't stop the work. The nurses dodged around each other as I was turned back around to face the mirror. I realised they had lotioned my skin so it shone in the light and rouged my nipples to bring out their pint hue. A nurse set to work on my hair while another worked on my face. My shoulder length hair was fluffed and combed and teased until it stood in a neat and wavy style that framed my face. Makeup was applied until my lips and cheeks and eyes were pronounced and bright. They made me stand and their gloved hands rubbed more lotion down my back across my ass and legs. I watched myself in the mirror and I looked like one of the vanilla magazine models. Only I was completely naked and the makeup and lotion the nurses applied helped to accent my nakedness and draw attention to my swollen breast and pregnant belly. A pit opened in my stomach. I suspected I knew what was happening but I was too scared to say anything. One other girl began to whimper only to be slapped by one of the doctors who then told her loudly.

"You will behave and obey or you will be severely punished."

We all obeyed of course. The nurses had me stand straight and one bent down with an odd looking airgun and a paper cut out. I felt the cool blowing of air and realised she was spraying a temporary tattoo on my belly directly around my navel. She finished rapidly and I saw the Venus mirror now sprayed on the centre of my belly. Other girls received the same or the Mars shield and spear.

"Line up girls." Doctor Hong said in her characteristically cheerfully cruel voice. "It's time for the party."

We fell into line two by two Venus mirrors in one Mars shield and spear in the other. It was roughly even as far as I could tell. We were completely naked having never had our robes returned to us all made up and our bodies lotioned and glistening under the lights.

We were led down a short corridor and blinked as we entered a new room. This room was completely different from any other we had seen in the facility. It was a vast room with plush red carpets, black marble walls and gilded golden columns running up to an ornate ceiling. There were tall false-windows that were actually ceiling high mirrors. It looked very much like the interior of a royal palace. Arranged around the room were buffet tables covered with all kinds of expensive delicacies and interspaced evenly were pedestals about three feet high, each one flanked by a broad low bed or couch, and a large video screen that stood on a raised mount to bring it to eye level.

"Right dears." Dr Hong said, clapping her hands together to get our attention. "Each of you is to climb on a pedestal and begin making the slave display positions your handlers will tell you where to start in the order. You will progress to the next every two minutes the clock behind you will turn green when it's time to change. You are not to dismount unless ordered by a member of staff or your owner. You will be obedient and submissive in all things and shall not embarrass me. Am I understood?"

"Yes Doctor." We chouresed together.

Nurses in their beige scrubs fanned out and took us in different directions. I was led to a pedestal near the centre of the room and a number tag was tied to my wrist. No 11 it read. The nurses helped me climb onto the pedestal by the couch.

"You begin with position three." she said.

The slave presentation position was well known by all of us. There were 12 in total each meant to maximise the view and access of our anatomy. I assumed number three kneeling my legs apart, my arms on my knees open. Around the room the other girls also assumed various positions, standing feet apart arms behind head position 1, on your knees hands behind head legs together number 5, on all fours number 11. With our number tags, our ear tags, makeup and pregnant bodies we looked like a collection of perverse living statues. I saw the doors open and people begin to enter.

The nurses and doctors had disappeared but maids and serving boys trooped in. They each wore outfits meant to expose and draw attention to their sex. Female maids in short frilly black and white skirts with white collars completely topless and pantless also barefoot. Serving boys in suspenders with bow ties and assless and crotchless chaps their genitals hanging out and taunt asses exposed as were their oiled chest. The servants came in with food trays and bottles of alcohol and positioned themselves around the room then the main doors opened. The doms had arrived. I recognized Dame Olivia at once with Helen right next to her, but they were accompanied by a crowd of other men and women all dressed in the finest outfits. They spilled into the room as the video screens next to our pedestals went live and the large video monitor that had been behind us lit up. The small screens showed our photos front, back and side completely naked and a complex list of statistics and other information. On the large board were only our faces and numbers, along with a money symbol that currently had a set of numbers next to it mine was 100,000. It was an auction I realised and the slaves in our bellies were what was for sale.

The doms filled into the hall and soon the room began to buzz with lively conversation. Old friends catching up.

'Philip how are things?'

'Stocks are up.'

"I just got a new boy but I am thinking of gelding him.'

Conversations like this flowed around us. I kept an eye on the clock and changed positions as I had been told as the minutes ticked by. Dame Olivia was soon near me, a glass of wine in hand. She was joined by Dr Hong who had changed from her doctor's garb into a simple blue evening dress that accented her assets well.

"She is looking in very fine form Hong."

"Thank you Dame, care to inspect your property?"

"Why that would be delightful." the Dame said

"Jane dismount and heel up." Dr Hong commanded sternly.

I bowed my head and did as I was told. The pedestal was big enough for a girl to position herself on all fours so I had no trouble getting down onto the couch. Once there I crawled on all fours to the centre of it and heeled up as I had been told to do. My legs apart and knees bent my body upright, my hands behind my back.

"Oh my Hong her tits have really improved." The Dame said, setting her glass down. "And the belly is magnificent." The Dame ran her hands over my breast and across my belly then down between my legs where I was growing wet.

"An ideal specimen." Dr Hong said with a smile

"Indeed" said a new voice. A woman walked over stern and older, probably late 30s tall with brunette hair and a tight muscular.

"Jania," the Dame said, extending her hand which Jania took and kissed before pulling the Dame into an embrace. "How are things?" the Dame said

"Oh I prosper Olivia, in fact I am looking to improve my stable and I had heard about your new one." Jania said, placing her hand on my head and running it down my back.

"She is impressive, but I was distressed to see her next three breeding sessions were locked up." Jania said "I would love to let Brutus cover her."

"Oh I am sure that pairing would make a fine fold, but really Daniel has wonderful genes, and he and Jane are so fond of each other." Olivia replied

My heart went cold at the mention of Daniel's name but I dare not speak, I dare not do anything.

"Where are you keeping him then perhaps I should give him a once over. Especially if I am going to invest in the bloodline." Jania replied

"He is at my West Country estate. It was Hong's recommendation." Oliva said

"Yes I think males are best kept in more simple accommodations when being studded." Dr Hong said. "Oliva's stable mistress Kandi is so natural with the boys too." Dr Hing said

"So you think he's a good breeder?" Jania asked

"Well it's bad luck to speak until we have the results," Hong said, patting my belly "But as you can see Jane is progressing nicely. Once we have a product we will be able to set a price on Daniel and Janes future coverings." Dr Hing said

"Oh but you will keep them paired?" Jania asked

"It depends on a lot of factors. I find these couplings produce strong results but I did have one pair that tried to run, sadly I had to neuter both of them." Hong said

Jania looked me over her mouth, seeming to water.

"Well hopefully you won't have to fix this one, she looks delicious. Let me see here." She said placing her hand on the small of my back and pushing me forward so I was on all fours.

I felt her two fingers tease my pussy lips before pushing their way in.

"Oh Oliva she is very wet." Jania said laughing

Other doms perhaps a dozen had already begun to gather but as I was forced on all fours, several other hands began to feel me Mistresses and Masters hefting my breast poking my belly or letting their hands penetrated my pussy and then I winced as two fingers entered my ass. One mistress took my face in her hands and tilted it up telling me to open my mouth. I did as I was told. She began checking my teeth, and pulled my tongue moving it from side to side.

"How is this one in bed?" One master I could not see as he was behind me asked. He pushed his fingers into my pussy.

"Well perhaps you would like to sample." Dame Oliva said "It's 25,000 for male doms and 50,000 for females."

"Oh Olivia, why so expensive?" Jania cried

"Because women are so much harder to please and it's not like one of the boys here can get her pregnant." Dame Oliva replied

That was met with laughter and I felt tears begin to roll down my cheeks.

"25,000 it is then." Said the man behind me. I felt his weight as he climbed on the couch meekly. I shifted my position lowering my head and widening my knees pushing my ass out to greet him. I twitched it side to side earning a new peel of laughter from the crowd.

"She is an eager one."

"Such good behaviour"

"How is she, Stan?"

I felt his cock enter me slowly but not for my comfort rather he seemed to be testing my pussy checking its feel. He was big too and it had been so long since I had been with a man. I grasped the fabric of the couch as he slid further in.

"Oh very nice, rather like a velvet glove. Dear doctor Hong what have you rated her at?" the man Stan I suppose was his name said.

"She is a 9 in sexual performance, we have been having a very good time watching her go through the other girls in the ward." Hong said her hands running down my back

"Oh this I must see, Stan mind sharing?" Jania said, putting down her clutch bag on a tray held by one of the maids and climbing on the couch positioning herself gracefully in front of me and opening her legs to reveal her pussy.

"Help yourself." Stan said as he began to move, grunting a bit.

Jania took my head and plunged it into her pussy. I knew what she wanted without being told I also knew performing well would raise the price and that would earn me better treatment from Dame Olivia and Doctor Hong. So I put all my energy into it running my tongue over her moist lips and sucking her clit. I was rewarded with a "Oh my and ahhhh" all the while I pushed back on Stan increasing the rate of his thrust but also extracting more pleasure from it. He to grunted and huffed. Several of the Dames and Doms surrounding us commented and applauded. I ignored it and kept up a rhythm my tongue aggressively seeking to push Jania to orgasm while I felt Stans cock pounding my pussy rythmiclly. Before to long I felt Stan pull out then the tell tale warmth of his cum spreading across my back. I felt a slap sting my ass.

"Good show girlie." He cried happily

Jania took longer but her legs wrapped around my head and pulled me into her before she let out a moan. By then another Dom had replaced Stan, but as Jania dismounted I was rolled over so the dom could fuck me while watching my tits and belly bounce.

I was not the only one in this state. Oh no this was a Dom party every slave in the room would have their orifices violated this evening. I could see Dame Olivia ridding a serving boy on a near by couch while the pregnant girl on it licked his balls and tongued Olivas ass. Dr Hong was fully naked and had a serving girl bent over a horderves table while she fisted the poor thing who had to keep the tray she was holding steady. That was just the people I recognised almost everyone was fucking sucking or feeling. Those who were resting conversed while half naked slaves massaging their feet or orally stimulating them. It wasn't just sex either. After my fifth fucking I was put back in all fours and felt my ass being stung with a crop.

"Ahhh" I cried in pain but I remained still. It wasn't the start of a flogging, rather it was just more Doms testing the merchandise. Many of them temporarily satiated from fucking began to smack, pinch and tweek the slaves in some cases to test our pain tolerance in other cases just for pure sadistic fun.

I put my head down as the slapping continued, but then it subsided and I dared to peak up. Dame Oliva was striding over her dress now more of a sash, her firm and large breast hanging out.

"Oh Jane look at you," She said laughing "You are completely soaked with cum and jizzyour hair is a wreck." She had been drinking I nodded at her admonishment

"You always were a hungry whore, but I knew you would be worth it. Look." She took my head and pointed my chin up. My eyes went wide as I saw the board. The 100,000 next to me had changed. Now it said 950,000 then 975,000 then 1 million.

"And 3 2 1" Oliva said a buzzer sounded and the board now read all bids final.

"Congratulations Jania, I am sure that Jane's foal will make a ideal salve for you." Dame Oliva said to Lady Jania who came over also naked her slim muscular figure contrasting the Dames fuller one.

"Indeed and if I am satisfied we will discuss breeding rights after her next three?"

"Done" Dame Oliva said, "But I should ensure she doesn't get too pleased with herself." the Dame said.

She slapped my ass hard causing me to cry out. Jania put down her drink and came over behind me. She slapped the other cheek. They alternated back and forth until my bottom was bright red. I bit the couch fabric to keep from crying too much but in the end my bottom was red and sore as I sobbed uncontrollably. Jania pushed me and I rolled to my back.

12