Behind the Closed Door

Story Info
Mother needs to have her son's cock.
963 words
4.16
104.6k
99
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was forty three when my husband died suddenly. That left my son Jacob and I to fend for ourselves. With both of us working it was a chore to make ends meet. On top of that I was getting frustrated sexually. I had no man to take care of my needs. Sometimes I would hear Jacob in his bedroom when he had the door closed. I knew he was masturbating.

It took all my self control not to walk in on him. One Saturday morning I finished showering. As I walked down the hallway I heard Jacob moaning and I could hear him sliding his hand up and down his shaft. I stood outside his door and I reached down. I began to finger myself. My pussy was drenched from my juices. I guess I lost control of myself. I opened the bedroom door.

There was Jacob naked on his back. He was pulling on his cock and it looked enormous. We just looked at each other for a moment. I walked into the room. My eyes were on his erect shaft. Jacob kept stroking himself. It was if he were inviting me to join him. I climbed up onto the bed. We really didn't say a word to each other. I climbed up over Jacob's midsection. I was directly over his mushroom. I slowly lowered myself until I felt the tip of his cock.

Jacob placed his hands on my hips. He pushed down until he was filling me with his rock hard cock. We just lost it together. I was sliding up and down his hard prick and Jacob was lifting up his ass from the bed. It felt like he was splitting me apart. I think I cried out for Jacob to fuck me hard.

"Your're mine now Mom!" He told me.

He was right. I would have let Jacob do anything he wanted. It was mostly quiet except for the sound of flesh hitting flesh. My ass was slamming down hard against Jacob's body.

"Fuck me baby!" I told him.

Jacob filled me completely with cock. He managed to stir his shaft around inside my passage. He was making me so wet with his erect dick. We had to have gone close to an hour there on his bed. I was hearing these grunting noises coming from Jacob. I felt him letting go. His hot cream shot deep into my belly. I threw my head back as my son gave me all of his seed.

I wrapped my pussy muscles tight around his bone and squeezed all that white jizz out of him. I couldn't remember the last time I had a man cum inside me. Jacob was full that day. He just kept shooting his cum deep into my body. After some long minutes we began to calm down. Jacob got soft and I pulled free from him. His seed started running out of my pussy. I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom. I pushed out as much of his cream as I could and returned to his bed.

Jacob pulled me close to his body. He lowered his face and started to suck on my nipples. We weren't finished after all. I had a few more orgasms as Jacob sucked and chewed on my nipple tips. Once he was done I felt wiped out. I told him I felt raw from him fucking me. He told me I better get used to it. He was right. We began making love virtually every day. I hadn't realized how much I missed a big cock splitting my pussy.

When we would get home from work each day Jacob would take me. He would have me get on all fours. My face would be on a pillow and he would pull my ass up. Jacob loved to get me all worked up. He would slide his fat shaft up and down my ass crack. He would continue doing that until I couldn't take it anymore. I would scream for him to fill me with his cock. He would push into me with one smooth motion. I would cry out from feeling his fat prick in me.

Jacob liked to go fast and hard. He would ask me if I wanted his cock. He would do that until I begged for him to take me and use me. Even after we would finish, we would shower together. The water would be hitting our bodies. Jacob would stand behind me and slide his prick into me. I would bend at the waist with my hands on the shower wall. He would give these hard thrusts. I would rise up on my toes as took me hard in the shower.

Jacob has taken to talking to me as we fuck. He tells me he is going to seed my pussy with his baby cum. I am on the pill but he gets me so aroused talking that way. One time I cried out that I wanted his baby. I wanted him to impregnate me. Jacob flooded me with a large load of his cum that time.

"Did you really mean that?" He asked me.

I told him he had me so crazy from his hard cock I just lost it. I said it wouldn't be wise for me to have a child at my age. He said if I ever wanted to, he would fill my body for real with his baby cream. My head was spinning after that. He put that thought in my mind. What if my son impregnated me? What would that be like? For right now I am still on the pill and Jacob takes me regularly. We will have to see how things play out.